Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Effect of Memories (MisaLaVan & Russian Vodka)

Damian enjoyed the kiss, looking into her eyes, feeling his own heart pounding in his chest as he had noticed her putting her clothes on the desk. He enjoyed the closeness, one hand on her cheek, the other moving to her side as he felt her wrap her arms around his waist, running along the hem of his shirt as he let her break the kiss, noticing how deep her blush was. Then she moved out of his arms and to the bed, slipping under the blanket. He watched her, his hands moving down his sides as he smiled, moving over to the bed.

He slipped in over her, lying with his back to the wall, under the blankets next to her, he let his hand slip around her stomach to her side, gently pulling her towards him as he laid on his side. "Do you want to cuddle and look in the book?" He asked softly, moving his other hand above the bed, grabbing the old book and pulling it towards them, it'd be entirely up to her what she wanted to do with him.

Kissing Damian made Holly feel like her body was on fire. Her heart race, and she just couldn't stop. She would happily spend all day kissing him. She pulled away and slipped into the bed. Giving him a shy smile she waited for him to join her. She giggled a bit when he pulled her close once he joined her. She moved closer to him, her head resting on his chest as her arm wrapped around his middle. She nodded "Yeah, that sounds nice." Her voice was soft, full of happiness. Her leg slowly slipped over his as she got as close to him as she could.

Her big blue eyes looked down toward the book. "Can we see what it says about werewolves?" She looked up at him. This book maybe good to use for their project. Holly had never been so grateful for school work, she wasn't sure she ever would of gotten to know Damian with out it. Just thinking his name made her smile. She didn't know what their relationship was, but she hoped it was more then just a few kisses in his bedroom.

Damian felt her turning towards him, her arm around his waist and her leg slipping in over his, he smiled, nodding as he pulled the book down on the pillow, lifting himself up a bit. "Werewolves." He nodded, turning the pages, near the end he found everything they would need for the project. "Here." He said, it explained how they were shapeshifters, but only through a curse that on nights with a full moon they were forced to change. Although it also stated some conflict that different legends claimed them to be wolves and others claimed them to be a mix of a wolf and a man. Also explaining how some could shift on their own will, though they had to be born with it or trained on it for many years. He read it to her, every detail, showing her pictures that the various legends used to show a werewolf, one of a larger than average wolf and one of a wolfman. It also contained a small description of why the name werewolf was as it was.

It took him a bit, but he didn't mind, finishing off with mentioning that most werewolves stayed away from humans, though some ventured near and if one fell in love with a human, they could risk a permanent shapeshift change to protect her with their life. Or they could attempt to approach her, though according to the legend, there were no known samples explaining that with many eye witness accounts, no one had ever seen one. When he finished, he took a deep breath, licking his lips as they'd dried out a bit. "That was it." He told her softly.

She smiled as Damian agreed to look at werewolves first. She listened as he read the information to her, looking over all the pictures. She cuddled closer to him and looked up at him for a moment. Seeing him lick his lips made her thought wonder to kissing him again and to lick her own lips. She swallowed hard thinking about everything the book said. It made her thoughts wonder to her wolf pup. "I don't think they looked like a wolfman... How nice it would be though t have someone love you and protect you like a werewolf would." She said shyly. Blue eyes jumped from the book to Damian for a moment. Bring her hand up she flipped the page to find yet another creature. She couldn't help but giggle at the fact it was mermaids.

Cuddled into his side she felt warm and safe. Her eyes closed lightly as her breathing started to slow. She listened to him read from the book, it was almost like a bedtime story. Her fingers moved against the skin of his side as started to drift into a peaceful sleep.

Damian smiled, listening to her as he pushed down to kiss her forehead. "Well, if they were real, they could be as dangerous as they could be protective." He said softly, letting her turn the page, noticing it was mermaids. He figured she wanted him to read to her while she fell asleep as he felt her fully in against him, he read her about mermaids. Listening to her falling asleep during it, he was done just before she was asleep as he closed the book gently, slipping it up above the bed on the table. "Let's sleep." He whispered, sliding down so she was resting on his arm as he pushed in, kissing her softly and sweetly. "Goodnight, gorgeous Holly." He whispered to her, his eyes closing.

His other hand was on her side, gently caressing her skin, enjoying the comfort of feeling her against him like that, her skin on his, her warmth against his own body, he slowly drifted off to sleep as well.

While Holly had never found a boy she could think of a boyfriend, she was having thought about Damian in such a way. A soft smile graced her lips when he kissed her forehead. She nodded in agreement, she was sure werewolves were dangerous. She listened to him read, and was half asleep by the time he was done. She moaned in agreement when he whispered to her, cuddling closer to him. "Goodnight Damian." It didn't take long for her to fall asleep.

Jack couldn't believe his mother hadn't stopped his littler brother from letting that human girl spend the night. It was bad enough he was seeing her as a wolf every day. It was almost midnight when he walked into his brothers room, he was careful not to wake the girl. "Damian" He hissed giving his brother a little shake. When his eyes opened he nodded toward the door before walking into the hall. He waited until his Damian joined him, he was clearly not happy. "What were you thinking? Letting some human come here, and then on top of it spend the night?"

Damian slept peacefully with Holly against him, not waking until he heard his brother, he noticed it was around midnight as he slowly got up, groaning because he was tired. He moved out into the corridor, the moment the door almost closed behind him, he was scolded. His eyes averting down to the floor. "I wasn't thinking." He admitted, biting his lower lip. "I know she's human, and I know she's seeing me as a wolf every day." He said, though turning sternly. "But I want to be able to have a friend. Someone who isn't my family and cares for me." He tried to sound stern, but it was hard when he was being scolded. "And I wanted to feel her in my arms tonight." He admitted, blushing deeply as a reaction to his words, just hoping Holly wouldn't wake up.

Jack shook his head. "Damn right you weren't thinking. Everyone in this family had let you go see her, the only reason is because you remembered. You remembered her once you turned back into a human." he shook his head again running his hand through his short brown hair. "Feel her?" Her studied his brother for a moment. "You like her..." His voice was filled with confusion. While it wasn't unheard of it was rare a wolf would fall in love with a human. Love was the only feeling they could have toward the other sex. He shook his head again. "You know you shouldn't be with her... you can't. You could hurt her, or get her hurt..." He let out a sigh. He hadn't come home tonight wanting to scold his brother, but he couldn't see why he would do such a think. "A friend is one thing... Shari your bed with a human girl is not friends little brother..."

Holly felt cold and she couldn't understand why, she was always so warm while in his arms. She rolled over and her hands glided across the bed, searching for him. Her blue eyes opened and darted around the room, where was Damian? Sitting up she fixed the pony tail her blond hair was in. She chewed on her lip unsure of what to do. Should she just wait for him, or go looking for him.

Damian knew Jack hadn't come home to scold him, that he didn't like what he was saying, but Damian knew he had to. He was right to scold him for seeing Holly, for sleeping in the same bed as her. But he didn't understand why it was so wrong, he liked her, wanted to be close to her. "Yea, I like her." He admitted in the end. "I think it's more than that." His voice raised lightly, unaware that Holly had woken up. "But Jack, no matter what, I won't kick her out tonight." He said, though more stubbornly. "I offered her to get the spare bed, so it was her choice that she slept like this with me." He said softly. "And I promise, from the depths of my heart, I won't let her be hurt, not by me or anyone else." His voice was honest, he was definitely not lying, he would protect Holly as best he could, even if it was from his own family. "But it's late, and we both need sleep. Can we talk tomorrow instead?" He offered, stepping back towards his room, but not leaving just yet.

Holly heard the voice in the hall way, she moved slowly slipping from the bed. She walked toward the door, unsure if it was Damian she heard or not. She hoped he wasn't getting into trouble because of her, she shouldn't have stayed. She didn't want him to be in trouble.

Jack couldn't believe what he was hearing. This isn't what he wanted for his little brother, he hadn't wanted him to fall in love with a human girl. It was always harder for humans to be with wolves, they were weaker and needed more care. " Damian listen to your self.... hear what your saying. The more you are with this girl, the more you'll be pulled toward her. Do you understand what you are doing? What this all means?" They hadn't talked about this in a while and wasn't sure what his brother would remember from the talks. Mate didn't work how people thought. It wasn't one person made for you, it was the person you picked to love. It seemed his brother had picked this girl, though he had always fared it would happen.

Listing Holly couldn't help but wonder what the man meant. He clearly wasn't happy she was there. Part of her wanted to get her clothes and go, never wanting to get Damian in trouble. However a bigger part of her couldn't leave, not to night and not like this. She debated about opening the door, letting them know she was awake. though she didn't move, just stood there listening.

Damian heard Jack's voice, heard his words. He understood what he was saying, and he was beginning to understand what he felt inside his chest, inside his heart. He chewed on his lower lip, feeling a bit embarrassed, their old talks coming back as he shrugged it off, he wanted to proceed, to walk into the future proudly. He had picked Holly, because she'd always been happy to see him when he was a wolf, and he knew that because he recognised her in both forms, he would never be able to hurt her. "I know what I'm saying." He said softly. "And I understand what my actions will cause." He added, looking down again. "I have made my decision, and you know what my answer will be when anyone asks about it." He said softly. "I'm not going to let her just disappear, I can't. She means too much to me. I know it's not what everyone wants for me, but for once, I am happy. I have a friend I am comfortable with, one I enjoy to be around. And to be frank, I feel like I'm flying on clouds when we're just hanging around." He said, feeling himself smile as he hoped this would soon be over, he didn't want Holly to wake up and think he was gone.

Jack could do nothing but look at his brother. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. She shook his head. "If she gets hurt that's on your head. You better know what your doing. And you better watch her like a hawk" With that he walked away. While it wasn't against their laws to fall in love with a human, it was rare. Many of their kind didn't agree with it and would do what needed to be done to keep it from happening. Jack knew a few families around here would not like his brother being with that human girl. He only hoped his brother knew what he had just gotten himself into .

Holly couldn't believe what she was hearing. She didn't know what trouble Damian could get into, but it was clear he thought she was worth it. The thought made her blush and her heart race. A bit of pride filled her heart as well. Hearing the other guy walk away she moved to open the door. She opened it slowly as her eyes fell on Damian. "Damian" Her voice was soft. She didn't want him to know she had been listening in "Are you okay? I woke up and you weren't in bed." She explained softly, because it was the truth.

Damian heard his brother's words, nodding. "I know." He said, softly, though he was sure. He was certain what he was doing was the right thing. And as he went back to his room, he noticed Holly suddenly standing in the doorway. He smiled softly, feeling like his troubles were being brushed away just by her presence. He moved to her, nodding. "I'm alright, my brother just woke me up, wanted to talk a bit." He explained softly, moving to hug her, leaning down to kiss her as he moved back into the room with her, closing the door with his foot. "I hope you didn't miss me too much." He whispered as he broke the kiss, his hands on her back, gently caressing her. He had so much he wanted to tell her, but he just couldn't. It wasn't the right time. So instead, he smiled softly, hoping she didn't have any questions. "Do you want to go lie down again?" He suggested.

Smiling back at him as he moved toward her. Her arms wrapped around his middle as she happily kissed him back. She blushed at his whispered words, "I didn't know where you went. I though you had left." She explain. She hugged herself closer to him, giving a nod. She slipped from him hold only to lace their fingers, making her way back to the bed. Slipping into the bed she once again cuddled up to him. "Did you get in trouble? Was your bother upset I am here?" She asked softly. She had never wanted him to get in trouble, but she knew she had wanted to be here with him. Her head rested on his chest and she simply listened to his heart beat. Her hand slid down his chest and stomach to slid under his shirt. Her fingers brushed against the skin of his stomach as let out a deep sigh.

Damian smiled, shaking his head as she laced their fingers together. "I wouldn't leave you." He told her softly. "You're my guest tonight after all." He slipped down under the covers with her, on the wall side again, he let her cuddle up to him, enjoying her against him, listening to her question. "No, it isn't a problem, I just forgot to let them know you were staying over." He explained softly, feeling her hand sliding up under his shirt, against his stomach as he gasped. He figured he'd give her better access, moving his hands to remove his shirt, letting his chest be exposed to her as he laid his arms around her, hoping she wouldn't mind. "I really like you." He then whispered, moving in against her to kiss the top of her head.

His words made her smile, she hoped though it was then just because she was his guest. She had to make sure she hadn't gotten him into any trouble. Her hand slid under his shirt, and across the skin of his stomach. Holly couldn't help but blushed when he removed his shirt. While he was known around school as a nerd, he had a great body or at least she thought so. His words made her blush and her hand once again slid over his stomach. She traced small circles on his skin. "I really like you too." Her words were just as much of a whisper as his. She kissed his chest and cuddled into him. She took in a deep breath, taking in the scent he gave. He didn't smell bad, he smelt clean and like the woods. Even though she knew it was odd she enjoyed his scent. "Damian, what are we?" She asked softly. They were friends, but you didn't kiss your friends and you surely didn't want to do more then kiss your friends. She wanted to kiss him, wanted to kiss him silly.

Damian gasped, feeling her hands on his stomach again, her words in barely an audible whisper. He gasped as she kissed his chest, it sent electric jolts through his body, causing a reaction between his legs. Though he ignored it, her words came as a surprise, he had never thought about giving them any notice. What were they? His mind was filled with thoughts about just that, making him bite his lower lip. He knew he wanted to be more than friends, and he had kissed her first, so he knew she would be interested in more than just the standard friendship. He looked down into her eyes softly, nodding to himself. "I want to be more than friends, to be a couple." He told her softly. "But only if you're alright with it." He added, smiling as he looked into her eyes.

Holly couldn't help but smile as he gasped at her touch, she took it as a good thing. Her hand moved along his stomach and she kissed his chest again. She asked what they were are her eyes moved toward his face. She didn't want to just be friends, and surely he wouldn't have kissed her if he only wanted to be friends. Her smiled grew and she leaned up to place a light kiss on his lips. "I like that" she said lightly. She once more cuddled down into him. "Goodnight" She was happy and content. Closing her eyes she let out a happy sigh. Her hand laid flat on his stomach.

Damian felt him kissing her chest again, making him gasp softly as he looked down into her eyes. He was glad that she enjoyed the idea of them being more than friends as he gently kissed her back, letting her cuddle in against him. "Goodnight." He whispered back, letting her fall asleep, her hand on his stomach still as he laid awake. He took thirty minutes before he fell asleep, busy thinking about what his brother said, his mind always coming with reasons why she was the right one for him to be with, why she was much better than anyone he could imagine himself to be with.

Holly went right back to bed, happy with everything that had happened to her. Her dreams were filled with wolves and Damian, she couldn't understand them. She rolled over as her internal clock told her it was time to get up. She was warm and happy, not ready to get up. She cuddled closer to Damian with a small moan. Her hand moved over the skin of his chest and stomach. Her eyes fluttered open for a moment to look up at his face. A smile tugged on her lips as she closed her eyes again. She pressed her face into his chest as she wanted to go back to sleep. She wasn't sure of the time but she had seen the sun starting to coming through the window. She knew she would have to head home to get ready for school, she wondered what would happen at school today. If her friends would question her, if Damian would sit with her at lunch. She pushed all the thoughts aside as wiggled against him, trying to get more wrapped up with him.

Damian woke up when she pressed herself against him, feeling the sun beginning to come through the window, he smiled, looking down and seeing her awake. "Morning." He whispered softly, his arms around her as he gently caressed her back. He wanted to stay like this with her forever, but he knew they had school, and she had her family still, they might wonder where exactly she was if she didn't come home to get any of her stuff. And he had to listen to his brothers later on in the day as well, but there was nothing to do about it. "Did you sleep well?" He asked softly, leaning down to kiss her gently.

Holly' couldn't help the soft giggle that slipped from her lips. "Morning" She replied just as softly. She cuddled into him and nodded. She kissed him back, her body pressed into his. "I slept great, did you sleep well?" she asked. She didn't dare move away from him, not ready to yet. If she could of stayed like that all day she would of, but there was no way. She had school and she was sure his family would want to have a word with him. She hid her face in his chest for a moment before kissing his skin lightly.

Gasping softly as she kissed his skin, Damian smiled. "I slept great as well." He told her, though he was happy to be around her, he was almost extatic that morning as he pushed down playfully, kissing her more. He knew they still had some time before she had to leave, and he wanted to spend them with her, his lips finding her's in a slightly more passionate kiss than before, one of his arms sliding up to her head, gently running his fingers through her hair, enjoying how she was pressed against him gently.

She smiled, happy she hadn't bothered his sleep. She let out a giggle when he kissed her, all too happily she kissed him back. Her arms slid around his body and she couldn't help but move toward him. Her leg slid up his side as she was as close as she could get to him. Feeling his fingers in her hair she couldn't stop the moan she let out around his soft lips. She didn't want to stop kissing, not for anything.

Hearing her moan, Damian smiled into the kiss, feeling her leg sliding up over his, sending shivers down his spine, causing him to react, although he then realised he was having the typical case for all boys, morning wood. He didn't know if she'd noticed it yet, but he kept kissing her, his hand playing in her hair, the other moving to her lower back, gently grasping the shirt, though he didn't try to pull it up, he wasn't sure if she'd let him.

Back
Top Bottom