Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Effect of Memories (MisaLaVan & Russian Vodka)

Holly wasn't truly shocked when Damian asked if something was up. He was a smart guy she was sure he picked up on it right away. "I just" she started but stopped. She knew he would be hurt, and it was the last thing she wanted. “There was this new kid in my class, Alex, and he... I don't know... it" a deep blush washed over her face. Her hands played with the blanket. "I know I love you, but... it felt like he wrapped a string around me and now I can't get away" She knew he may not be able to understand.

Listening to her, Damian noticed her playing with the blanket, looking at her, he could tell she knew that he'd find out about it. But he was patient and didn't interupt her when she told about the new guy in her class. Though he was surprised, he bit his lower lip, moving his hand over to place it gently on top of her's. He was worried it'd mean he'd lose her, but he was prepared to fight for her. "Ohh." He said softly, unsure of what else to say, though it was obvious he was trying to find out what to do. "I don't really know what to say. But if you want to be friends with him, I don't mind." He said, looking into her eyes softly.

Her blue eyes snapped to his face as he placed his hand on hers. She looked at him as she fought back tears. "I ... I ... He kiss me..." She blurted out. She looked shocked like she hadn't meant to say it out loud. "I'm so sorry. I ... I love you.. please" She launch herself at him. Her arms wrapping tight around his neck. She held herself close to him, not wanting to lose him. "I ... I don't understand. Its like... He is make me want him. but that's stupid. I know I love you, but I don't know... please" She cried onto his shoulder. It was clear from her voice she was confused by her action toward the other male.

Listening to her, Damian felt her launching herself at him, grabbing her, he held her close, his heart feeling like it could burst any moment. At least she was honest with him when he asked her about it. But it still hurt a bit. He let her cry against his shoulder, his arms around her gently, pulling her into his lap as one hand moved to put the book away and the notebook. He turned his head, kissing her cheek softly. "It's okay, Holly." He whispered. "You're honest with me, and I appreciate it." He gently caressed her back, letting her remain close to him. "And I still love you, don't every doubt that." He said, moving his free hand up to lift her head, gently pressing his lips in against her's in a tender, soft kiss.

Holly curled tight into Damian's lap, trying her best to get as close to him as she could. Shocked crossed her face as she turned to look at him. She couldn't believe he was being so very understand. She kissed him back and wiggled into him. "I love you, I do love you so much.I don't understand wants happening to me. " She pressed her face into his neck. "All I can think about it him, its like he is in my mind talking to me." Part of her wanted to go back and next talk to Alex, but a bigger part of her would never want that.

Damian listened to her, feeling her wriggling against him and pressing her face into his neck. He just held her close, smiling softly. "Maybe we should pause the project and give you something else to think about then?" He asked softly, lifting her head with one hand, he kissed her, though this time more passionately, wanting to put her mind into the subject of them, and not this Alex guy. He just hoped it'd work as he slowly deepened the kiss, hoping she would accept his invitation.

Holly cuddled close to Damian, she wanted to know what was wrong with her. She looked up at him as he lifted her head. She was happy to kiss him back. her warms wrapped around him and he deepened the kiss. She moaned slightly into his mouth as her tongue moved against his. She shifted her self so she could straddle him, her legs wrapping tight around his middle. The need for air became great so she broke the kiss with a pant. "I feel like I'm on fire" She giggled out. Her heart was racing and her body felt hot, like she wanted to strip down and bare herself to him.

Damian felt her tongue moving into his mouth, she accepted his invitation as he let his own out to play with her's, feeling her legs wrapping around his waist, he knew he was stirring, his length growing as he felt her against him, his hands sliding down her lower back as she broke the kiss, panting as well, he smiled and nodded. "I feel the same. And I want you, Holly." He whispered. "I want you naked against me." He blushed at his own words, unable to believe what he was telling her, he hadn't mentioned sex, at least not directly, he just wanted to be able to please her and get her mind off everything else.

Holly was cuddled as close to Damian as she could. She could feel the growing hardness in his pants. Her hands played along the back of his neck. She broke the kiss only to pant, she smiled at his whispered words. Her hands slid down his chest to the hem of his shirt. Wrapping her fingers around the thin cloth she pulled it upward, Up over Damian's head. She smiled at him and let her hand moved over his bare chest. All thought of Alex were long gone, she could only think about Damian and how much she wanted him. Her lips found his as once more she kissed him deeply.

Damian let his arms slide up, knowing she could feel his hardness as they panted while they weren't kissing. He let her remove his shirt, his lips finding her's again as he pulled her in against his bare chest, flexing his muscles lightly, not as a way to try and impress her, but to try and turn her more on, his arms around her back again, holding her close as he kised her deeply back. He pushed his tongue into her mouth this time, moaning softly at the feeling of her so close to him, loving every second of it.

Removing his shirt she let her eyes roam over his toned chest. He really did have a great body. Kissing him she couldn't help but moan as he flexed his muscles. Her legs tightened around him, pulling her hips closer to his. She let her tongue move against his, loving how he moaned into her mouth. Her hands were sliding over his back, feeling the muscles. Her lips moved away from his, kissing down his jaw to his neck. She wanted to tell him how much she loved the feel of his body, but thought it would sound odd.

Damian felt her eyes on him until they kissed, hearing her moan as well. He smiled, feeling her legs tighten around his waist, their privates getting even closer as her hands slid over his back, letting her break the kiss, though he felt her lips down his jaw to his neck, his hands gently grasping her top by the hem, pulling it upwards, his lips moving in, finding her neck twice before he removed it, wanting to feel her skin on his again.

A soft moan slipped from her lips when he kissed her neck. She let him lift her shirt, giving him the view of her bare chest. There was a need for him that growing inside of her, she wanted him to touch her and to make each other feel good. Her arms slipped around him, pulling herself into him. Her warm soft breast pressed tight against his chest. She could feel her nipples hardening under the touch. Her lips found his neck. Kissing and giving gentle sucks from time to time. "I want you" She breathed out, so lightly it ghosted across his skin.

Damian felt her breasts against his chest, her nipples hardening against his skin as he smiled and moaned softly, feeling her nips against his neck, his arms around her waist, holding her close as he heard her whispering words. "I want you too, Holly, more than anything else." He whispered, slowly turning them on the bed, moving to lie down with her beneath him, he gently moved his hands to her sides, caressing them down until he got to her shorts, there he moved his hands over them, until he could get to her inner thighs, gently parting them up around his waist as he moved to grind himself gently down against her clothed privates, his lips moving to find her neck and collarbone with a soft groan of pleasure.

Holly smiled as he rolled them over, her hands brushing along his chest. She let out soft moans as his hands moved along her legs. Her moans grew louder as grinded into her. She could feel the wetness soaking through her pants and shorts. Her eyes closed and her body arched off ward. "Damian... please" she cried out in the pleasure he was giving her. It wasn't the pleasure she wanted though. Her hands were moving along his chest and shoulder. Her hands slid downward until she reached the top of his pants. She started tugging on them, trying her best to remove them ."Off"

Hearing her moaning inresponse to his touch and his teasing, Damian knew he had her going, she would be wet. But he focused on her, still, even if there was also himself, he wanted to make her happy. He felt her chest arching upwards, against his, a smile on his lips as he heard her crying out in pleasure, feeling her hands suddenly moving along his body, sliding downwards, he felt her tugging at his pants, hearing her wanting them off. He grinned softly, nipping on her neck as he lifted himself up a bit, a hand moving to unbutton and unzip before she could tug them down and he could kick them off, leaving him in a pair of rather strained boxers as he moved his hands to pull her shorts down in return.

The moan that left her lips when he nipped at her neck turned into one of protest when he moved away from her. She smiled though as he did as she asked. She pushed the pants down looking down toward his boxers. She left her ass letting him slid down her shorts. Her underwear were wet and she moved her hands from him to remove them as well. She laid under him, thoughts of Alex long gone, the look in her eyes tell him that she was his. She wanted him more then ever, and didn't think about what could happen. Leaning up she kissed deeply, her tongue brushing along his lips asking to be let into his mouth. her hands had once again slid around him to let her fingers brush against his shoulder. She smiled against his lips "We should of talked sooner" She teased slightly.

Damian loved how she moaned as he felt her sliding her wet panties off right after he'd removed er shorts, leaving her nude beneath him. He looked back into her eyes, noticing that they were truly belonging fully to each other as he pushed down, kissing her deeply back, letting her tongue into his mouth, her pressed himself down against her gently, one hand on her side, the other yanking his boxers down before he could kick them off, his hot, erect length gently lying in against her groin and the lower of her stomach, letting her know just how hard he was as he heard her words. "Next time, let's talk before we do school work." He whispered back, pushing down to kiss her again, his lower body gently beginning to move, trying to let his length down so he could enter her.

Holly couldn't help the soft moan when she felt his hard member against her. She smiled at his whispered words, kissing him back. Feeling him move she wiggled a bit, helping his member slip between her legs. She could feel it pressing against her core. She swallowed hard as she pulled back from the kiss. Her big blue eyes looked up at him. She could feel her heart racing in her chest with excitement, and nervous. Her hands slid along his back and she knew this would be a first for them both. She smiled softly up at him before moving to give him another kiss.

Damian felt her wiggling, his length slipping between her legs, pressing gently in against her warm folds. He was blushing as he looked down into her eyes, his body tingling and twitching, wanting to push, but at the same time, he didn't want it to happen too fast. He knew he had to be careful as he felt her hands sliding along his back, he pushed back down, kissing her back as he slowly pushed his hips forward, pushing into her slowly, gentle moves to sink in, a third of an inch at a time, until he found her hymen. He pushed a short, full inch in, claiming her cherry as he then stopped moving to let her get used to it.

She moaned against his lips as she felt him push into her. She couldn't explain the feeling to anyone, it had felt so good. then it happened he took her cherry in one good push. Though he stopped moving, it didn't stop the pain. Her eyes opened and she whimpered into his mouth. Her hands had stilled on his back as she laid under him. She could feel the warm blood running over her body. She broke the kiss with a shaky breath. Her eyes watered slightly as she looked up at him. Her heart was racing and she couldn't help but swallow hard. Sweat beaded from her forehead. "I'm okay" She said lightly. She kissed once more and wiggled a bit. She didn't want them to stop, she needed him now more then she had before. For a moment her thoughts went to her wolf pup, she hoped he wouldn't be too mad at her.

Damian saw her reaction, letting her pulled back, he noticed her eyes watering. He felt sorry for hurting her like that, but as her words came, he nodded. "Alright, I'm glad." He whispered, kissing her back, feeling her wiggle around as he gently begun to push into her, though instead of just pushing, he tried to make it pleasurable by doing small thrusts, rolling moves with his hips to change angle a bit and push deeper into her slowly, loving the feeling of her tight, warm walls around him as he moaned softly against her lips, fighting back the primal urges inside him to just take her how he wanted to.

"Oh" Holly gasp as he started to move. She was sure thrusting would of worked, but the way he rolled his hips made him rub all over. Her eyes filled with pleasure as she moaned a little louder then she meant to. Her hand held tight to his shoulders as her hips moved along with his. Her eyes closed as her back started to arch into him. "God.. Damian"

Damian didn't want to do something simple as thrusting into Holly, he wanted to give her a proper time, to make her feel special. He felt her hand on his shoulder, tight as her hips soon danced to his tune, following his and her words joined her chest. He smiled, lovingly as he kept it up, working himself deeper and deeper into her tightness, he moaned softly for her, leaning down to kiss her neck. "God, Holly, you're the most beautiful girl I know..." He groaned to her. "No matter when I look at you, you're just beautiful..." He couldn't help it, slowly increasing his pace to sink deeper into her.

Holly couldn't believe just how good it felt as he thrust deeper into her. She let out a soft moan when she felt his lips on her neck. A blush grew on her already hot face. Sweat was starting to bead over her skin. A gasping moan slipped free as he increased his speed. Her hands held him tighter as her back arched off the bed. "Damian.. " Her big green eyes locked on him and she smiled lovingly up at him. "Your so handsome... " She moaned out. Her legs moved upward to wrap lightly around his middle, pulling him deeper into her. Her head was starting to swim as the pleasure started to overload her body.

Back
Top Bottom