Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pleasing the boss(Me and jeckerzd)

Rival.Blue

Moon
Matthew sighed at his desk. The young 23 year old man whom was in charge of an newspaper company know as Times Chronicle,well to be accurate he was in charge of the New York City branch. So far Matthew is the youngest boss that branch has ever had,or any other branch for that matter. It came as a shock to him as well when their former boss passed the baton on to him saying that Matthew was ready for this. He's only been in charge for about a good six months now,but it hasn't been easy for him. Keeping employees in check,making sure everything was in order,having to sit through the "can I have a raise?" speech,letting some go,and hiring new people. It was all pretty hard stuff to do.

Matthew was taking a particular interest in one of his employees however. Her name was Mercedes,and he had hired her about a little over a month ago. Something about her made him feel a bit more at ease at what he was doing. She also looked pretty sexy in his opinion. "Maybe I'll talk with her later today......"

Mercedes walked into work that day, running a few minutes late for the first time. She quickly shuffled into her cubicle and sat in her chair with her coffee. She pulled up her email and a new article she had been working on revising. She got an email saying she needed to copy an article for a coworker. She printed it out and went to the copy machine to make copies. She went to her coworkers cubicle and handed them to her. She went back to her own cubicle and revised an article she had been sent.

"I should go let her know to meet me. Around noon should be a good enough time." Matthew got up from his office and went to her cubicle. "Now that I think about it its not often that I request others to speak with me privately." That thought ran through his mind as he began to speak to Mercedes. "Hey Mercedes,do you mind speaking with me inside my office around noon? Don't worry I'm not firing you I just wanted to talk to you about something."

She got nervous instantly as he said he wanted to speak with her. But when he said it wasn't anything to do with firing her, she relaxed. She nodded as she said "Yes I'll meet with you at noon in your office." She wondered what on earth it could be. When she remembered she had a lot of work, she pushed it to the back of her mind. She began to work again as he left and turned around.

Back
Top Bottom