Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wiki and manada

Frowning Chris sighs lightly, he looked away but spoke quietly "but I like you more then a sis...a lot more..." Not saying anything else chris crawled out of the pool and sat on a chair he looked into the pool watching the sun ray dance on the surface of the water it was quiet beautiful

Jesse sighed in boredom and got out, wrapping a towel around herself so she wouldn't be cold, "well I guess in gonna take a shower then, I'll see you inside then." She said with a smile, drying herself off then walking up to her room. Jesse locked the door just in case and turned on the shower, taking off her swimsuit and walking straight into the shower to wash herself off

Nodding as Jess walked back into their house, Chris sighed and stayed out for a bit more. He looked at the water as the wind blew across it, outside was peaceful Chris looked up at the sky "why you do this to me, why am I so dumb?" Of course talking to himself Chris got up, walked into the house, shutting the door he waits in his room for the shower

Jesse glanced around and washed herself off more. After a bit Jesse turned off the water and wrapped a towel around herself leaving her swimsuit hanging on top of the shower curtain. She glanced sround and gave a sigh, walking into her room, locking the door and picking some clothes she would change into.

(I am so sorry ;~; )

Chris catches his sister as she is almost in her room, he sees her hair and back. He walks into the bathroom, he sees her bikini, he reaches for it and holds the top in his hands. He feels the fabric, it's warm and soft. Then he saw her bottom, he picks it up and rubs it, feeling it. "Sis .... I love you to much" he puts her bikini down and jumps into the shower. He takes a quick one, and is soon out of the shower, he goes to his room not shutting his door all the way, he sits on his bed, he looks up and sighs "why doesn't she like me....oh sis..."

jesse changed into her regulsr clothes and opened the door, walking downstairs, her hair was wet a bit still but she didnt really care. she walked downstairs and sat on the couch, turning on the tv and watching a comedy show.

After a bit Chris finally gets his ass dressed, throwing on a pair of shorts and a muscle shirt on. He goes down stairs he walks down and stands behind his sister as she sits on the couch. He puts his hand on the towel that has her hair. "What are you watching sis?" Chris asked

jesse turned around to glance at him, "just something random, nothing really that good." she said with a shrug crossing her arms.

"Mmmmm I am just your brother, but is soemthing the matter Jess?" Chris asked as he walked around and sits on the couch, facing his sister. He waits for an answer

"the only thing is cause im bored." she said with a smirk, taking the towel off and laying it beside her. "other then that, im not mad or anything, theres nothing wrong here."

"Good good, I am glad you had me worried sis...I worry about you a lot" Chris said softly sitting back, wanting just to hold his sister, he had no idea how to get that across let alone how he would even say that to her. "Oh well what do we do now sis? Play a game watch a movie? Anythjng?" Chris asks a slowly getting bored

"maybe go out and walk, or watch a movie or something." she replied, not really caring what they did. jesse laid her head on his shoulder and leaned against him, watching the tv

"Man we really are just a pair of laid back siblings sis...." Chris laughed and began to blush warmly, his nose picking up the scent of his sister "I don't care neither sis...but I must say I have the prettiest sister about and the nicest smellingn" Chris chuckled and sighed his hand now around her shoulder he pats her arm gently

Jesse smiled and nodded, " I guess I just naturally smell good then..." She replied with a slight smirk. "Maybe we can go out and watch a movie or something I'd you want. I kinda wanna go out later."

"All right let's be lazy for now, and later we go out, shopping and what not then catch a movie" Chris said grinning. He had no idea what was playing but that didn't matter a whole lot, Chris loved to go see movies he would watch just about anything. After a bit of sitting about minor chit chat, Chris spoke up "as comfortable I am, you wanna get going? We can go shopping?" Chris asked, as mid day rolled in, he looks at Jess looking at her cheek, it looked so smooth and soft

Jesse crossed her arms and her legs with a smile, " sure, we can go out now then." She replied turning and standing up, stretching her arms. "So which car are we taking, yours or mine." She asked with her hands on her hips waiting for him.

"Mmmm let's take yours, mine is a mess right now I have to clean it" Chris replied, slowly getting up, stretching cracking his back as he did so. "So you get to pick where we go" Chris added, slowly walking pass his sister he places his hands on her head and rubs it, before walking away to get get his shoes on.

Jesse looks at him with a smirk, and a nod following him to the garage to get her shoes on, then reaching up and pressing the button, making the garage open in front of her. Jesse took her key and unlocked the car, getting in And starting it.

Chris follows Jess into the garage and he sees his sun fire, he jumps in the passenger side and smiles at his sister. "I can never remember what car is this sis? " Chris asked doing his seatbelt, as he sits comfortably in the passenger side. He really did need to clean out his car, maybe later.

Jesse looked at him with a raised brow, "I'll tell you later then." She replied giggling at him. She pulled out of the garage and closed it, driving out into the street, toward the town. " might as well check it out first." She thought. Jesse quickly put her seatbelt on and waited for a stoplight, turning into the next street once it changed.

Chris smiled as the two of them held small talk, the ride wasn't that long. Traffic was good, so the ride was smooth. Soon they are pulling up into a large parking lot, the lot was fairly empty as well, it was going to be to full soon. As they park Chris steps out, and stretches, he then shuts the door, looming for what type of car his sister bad.

Jesse stopped the car at the parking lot and got out with Chris, putting her key in her pocket, shutting the door and locking we car, "so what's next bro?" She asked giving him a playful wink and a smile.

Chris wraps his arm around the shoulder of his sister. "Well Jess we can do what ever you want, even look around or go shopping" Chris said smiling back, as he gently leads Jess into this mall, it was nice and cool, air conditioning Chris loved it. He loved the cool air never liked it to much when it was hot. "Is there anything you need? Or wanna look for?" Chris asked, as he offered his arm to his sister to hold on to as they walked

Jesse thought for a moment and held his arm, walking beside him, "hmm well I guess I might as well find at least one new outfit here or something." Jesse looked at the different stores in front of her. "Then if you want when we go home I can go ahead and cook something for both of us." She said with a smile. Jesse then started walking off to one of the nearby clothing stores.

Chris smiled and listened nodding in agreement, the stores where still fairly empty. As Jess leads Chris through the shops looking at clothes, he can't help but feel light and in a good mood. It was nice to get out every now and again, they should do this more often. He continues to follow, watching looking at his sister as she looked and tried on a few clothing

Back
Top Bottom