Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wiki and manada

wiki234

S.L.U.T
My character is Jesse, and her pic is this- ]

Jesse woke up in her room and glanced around, she rubbed her eyes and headed downstairs, sitting on the couch and flipping through channels.

Chris was all ready awake, he was the same size as his sister, same type of body frame. But he has dirty blonde hair, blue eyes. One year older then her Chris is in the kitchen cooking pancakes that was when he hears Jess in the living room. Chris is topless but in pjs he doesn't have a 6-pack but he is well built. "Sis breakfast is ready come and get it" Chris calls out to Jess as he plates the pancake s

Jesse turns to her brothers voice and nods, getting up from the couch and sitting down at the table looking at the pancakes in front of her, "thanks brother." She tells him cheerfully , walking over to grab a fork and a knife for both her and chris

Chris sat down and watched his sister get the fork and knife, he accepts them form her and smiles. "Thank you sis" Chris smiled and pouts syurp over his pancakes, almaot smothering them, as he passes the syurp to his sister Chris looks at her face, lately he finds himself attracted to his sister and it was starting to get frustrating

Jesse looks at him with a smile and takes the syrup pouring some over her pancakes too. She closes the lid and sets it down on the middle of the table, taking her fork and knife, starting to eat her pancakes that he made for her.

Chris focuses and starts to eat the pancakes enjoying them, their parents not home, they were often away on business. So Jess and Chris are their own meals. "So what do you have for plans today Jess?" Cris asked as he are some more food

Jesse glanced around for a moment, "hmm I can't really think of much. I'll probably just hang out with my brother at home, since mom and dad aren't here." She shrugged a bit and smiled Chris, finishing her pancakes, then walking back to the couch and grabbing the remote to flip through more channels.

Smiling even blushing a bit Chris replied "well it's a good thing your brother likes spending time with his sister" Chris got up, and cleaned the few dishes. He then joins Jess sitting next to her, close but not too close. "What's on tv sis?"

Jesse leaned back a bit laying her head on a pillow, "hmm there really isn't anything even good on." She said putting the remote next him and curling up against the couch a bit.

Taking the remote and quickly running down the channels Chris turns off the tv. "Okay...how about we go for a swim in our pool?" Chris asks he quiet enjoyed being in the water, even if his swimming skills were my that good. Chris got up and grinned "I'll meet you in the pool come on Jess" Chris said as he walks away to his room to Chang e

Jesse nodding and followed him, turning to go to her room. She glanced around and closed the door. She removed all of her clothes and quickly found a swimsuit, she wore it, and walked out to the pool, sitting down with her feet in the water, she glanced down and saw she had only small boobs.

Chris got on his trunks some how made him feel sexier. He looked in the mirror he wasn't well built he was okay, he has a smaller frame but he was prof of himself. Chris walks out side and sees his sister in her swim wear "looks great on you sis, let's go" Chris jumps into the water, his head poking out. Seeing her like that Chris was hard, but being in the water hid it a bit, "come on sis"

Jesse looked at her brother, and giggled at him a bit as he jumped straight in. She slowly got in the pool, her brown hair seemed to be shining in the sun. Jesse put her head underwater for a moment the came back up, her hair still shining beautifully in the sunlight.

"Wow...I must have the prettiest sister ever" Chris said bobbing around in the water, he moved to get a ball, he waddles away and then gets the ball picking it up. "Here catch" Chris tosses the ball at Jess smiling, he always liked the time he got to spend with his sister, perhaps to much for his own good

Jesse jumps up a bit and hits the ball back to him, "it goes back to you brother!" She said laughing playfully at him. She wets her hair a bit and smiles, getting ready to hit the ball again.

Chris laughs and misses the ball "okay one, I am not pretty I am a guy, I can be cute handsome or ugly" Chris said grinning "so you can pick one" Chris tosses the ball up and hits it towards his sister he did his best to not blush

Jesse looked at him and pkayfully laughed, "you can be cute and handsome." She told him, hitting the ball again even though she could only pick one

"Oh please I am not even good looking, you got all the good genes sis" he replied jumping up to hit the ball back to his sister, landing back into the pool

Jesse nodded, because she knew it was true, "well I don't mean to brag..." She said with a smirk, but ended up just laughing. She waited for a moment for the ball to fall lower, then she hit it again, laying her hands on her hips and looking at him.

Chris looks at Jess "your not suppose to full-" he forgot to pay attention to the ball and got a face full of the ball as it smacked him in the face. "Ow"

Jesse looked at him and started laughing hard, "omg you were so clueless about that." She said still laughing a bit. Jesse calmed down a bit and walked toward her brother. "It's ok I'm sorry I laughed at you brother." She said with a nod.

Chris holds his head a bit and watched Jess walk towards him, apologizing. "No that was my fault but I am fine." Chris said smiling as he moved closer and hugged her. Wrapping his arms around her, their wet bodies touching he kissed her cheek gently.

Jesse wrapped her arms around his neck to hug him back. She let go off him after a bit, and leaned back against the side of the pool. Jesse turned to kiss him back on the cheek, then she looked up at sky

Leaning up on the edge of the pool Chris looks down at the water instead, his hand on his cheek where Jess kissed him. Which caused Chris to blush more, his heart beating a bit faster. Looking up now chis sighs before speaking, "sis what would you say if I told you I liked you...." Chris didn't look at Jess yet he kept his eyes on the clouds waiting for a reply. His head throbbing blood rushing to his head

Jesse looked at him, "what do you mean by that? I love you as my brother and that's it." She replied with a sigh of boredom. Jesse stood up and gave a small yawn, " after this I need a shower." She said sitting down and leaning back against the wall, still in the pool.

Back
Top Bottom