Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sakura-Con 2010 Official Thread; who's attending?

What would we do with our own panel? Is there really enough of us to do something with it?

I think a meetup, maybe dinner, would be really fun.

Sweetly_masked said:
What would we do with our own panel? Is there really enough of us to do something with it?

I think a meetup, maybe dinner, would be really fun.
We'd party in our own room for an hour, and everyone who saw 'Roleplaying' in the program and wandered in would immediately want to join the site that hosts so many badass people.

lol well I'd be interested in checking it out if it happens.

This means every girl there has to be wearing a hella sexy outfit. just saying. A little fan service never hurt anyone.

Trygon said:
We'd party in our own room for an hour, and everyone who saw 'Roleplaying' in the program and wandered in would immediately want to join the site that hosts so many badass people.
QFT!

Sweetly_masked said:
lol well I'd be interested in checking it out if it happens.

This means every girl there has to be wearing a hella sexy outfit. just saying. A little fan service never hurt anyone.

I'd be interested in that as well. May sign up for the panel! I have a room for con, and I just gotta get the badges bought!

This will be freaking awesome!

As for sexy outfits, already on it!

TheDarkerMe said:
Should I make the Panel request? It should be an 18+ event, so we can draw in new roleplayers?
I want this event to be handled by staff, as it's representative of the entire community. Anjeru and I will be making the request.

Oh, alright then.

It'd still have to be a 18+ event.

Anyways, sweetly... if you were in anyones bed first... it'd be mine. XP I've known you longer... >.>

Pre-reg is already 50 dollars for anyone hasn't got their ticket yet. DX EXPENSIVE!

;D maybe next Sakuracon, then we have sexy fun time.

Sweetly_masked said:
Pre-reg is already 50 dollars for anyone hasn't got their ticket yet. DX EXPENSIVE!

If you staff, you get in for free~

[Shamlessspammingtogetmoreregstaff]

Ahiru said:
Sweetly_masked said:

Get me across the country and I'm there. Also, WTF, ACEN isn't nearly that much for pre-reg, especially if you do it in person at a con.

Lukage said:
Ahiru said:
Sweetly_masked said:

Get me across the country and I'm there. Also, WTF, ACEN isn't nearly that much for pre-reg, especially if you do it in person at a con.
It starts off at $30 the Sunday of the con. Then moves to 35, 45, then 50, I believe. After that, it's $60 at the door for the full weekend.

@Silver - Shush. We're always understaffed no matter how many staff we get. Dx

Back
Top Bottom