Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sakura-Con 2010 Official Thread; who's attending?

Guardian said:
Going as a Vampire Slayer to combat the Twilight freaks that will be there.

Please help me figure out what Vampire Slayer I should go as?

Anita Blake
Buffy (Laaaaaaaaaaaaaame.)
A female version of Van Helsing
....what other ones are there?

Either message me or use the thread if you think of any.
do the dark hunters from the Sherrilyn Kenyon novels count as vampire hunters?

Templar - Yes those count as Vampire hunters, of a sort. I could SO see them killing a Twilight vamp.

I'm there as a definite. I CAN'T skip out on my third year running. I'll probably be all decked out in leather. After I find the right boots. Leather pants, and a leather top... My tat will be viewable to all then! *grins* Getting it today! So excited!

I'm getting the Dark-hunter mark, on my left shoulder. :3

And I'm thinking about getting Ash's Crest on the center of my back. Right over the spine :3

Oh and I'll be getting my Angel wings before then as well.

Mmmm I need to go to the store and pick up more hair-dye. Time to redo my hair... mmmm red or purple?

I'll be going!! I'm not sure which cosplays I'm going to be going as yet.

(Apparently 'Going' is my new favorite word)

I'll be ATTENDING but I'm unsure which cosplay to do.

(much better)

Sweetly_masked said:

(much better)
Welcome back to BMR, Sweet.

I've removed your jailbait title.

Trygon said:
Sweetly_masked said:

(much better)

Awww, you couldn't leave it just for sport?

Going to hooters for my B-day. How epic is that?

Sweetly_masked said:
Trygon said:
Sweetly_masked said:

(much better)

Awww, you couldn't leave it just for sport?

Going to hooters for my B-day. How epic is that?
*laughs* As amusing as it'd be to leave it (and I know how much you love being jailbait~), it would confuse other users.

Wish I could go with ya. Take pictures, yo~

*pounces Sweetly* We need to hang out during con, and take pictures!

With how my work is going, I'll have an amazingly sexy cosplay ;3

I've decided on a costume :3 Now I just need to save up for it :3

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" rel="nofollow" href="http://www.qqcosplay.com/GENT/gentmaowhw.html">http://www.qqcosplay.com/GENT/gentmaowhw.html</a><!-- m -->

For those who aren't familiar with the series; I am in fact cosplaying as a boy who dresses like a girl ;3

TheDarkerMe said:
Templar - Yes those count as Vampire hunters, of a sort. I could SO see them killing a Twilight vamp.

I'm there as a definite. I CAN'T skip out on my third year running. I'll probably be all decked out in leather. After I find the right boots. Leather pants, and a leather top... My tat will be viewable to all then! *grins* Getting it today! So excited!

I'm getting the Dark-hunter mark, on my left shoulder. :3

And I'm thinking about getting Ash's Crest on the center of my back. Right over the spine :3

Oh and I'll be getting my Angel wings before then as well.

Mmmm I need to go to the store and pick up more hair-dye. Time to redo my hair... mmmm red or purple?
Umm im leaning towards red. Cool about the tats too. Are the wings tattoos also or are they going to be those prop wings you see at the con? If the prop ones, then I would switch to demon wings and say you're doing a Simi cosplay. All you would need are pair of horns or "hornays" as sim would put it. I was thinking of getting of the dark hunter mark on my neck or on my forarm. And the spathi emblem just to the left of my breastbone. They're a couple of others I want done. Needless to say my arms and legs will have at least three each when im done. ^^

Guardian said:
Going as a Vampire Slayer to combat the Twilight freaks that will be there.

Please help me figure out what Vampire Slayer I should go as?

Anita Blake
Buffy (Laaaaaaaaaaaaaame.)
A female version of Van Helsing
....what other ones are there?

Either message me or use the thread if you think of any.
Mina Harker! And no, not the 'League of extraordinary gentlemen' Mina.

TheDarkerMe said:
Simi is a little too childish for me. Tats, not wings as in props. XD I am getting three tats eventually.
That and talking in the third person would get my nerves really fast. Any ideas where we should all meet?

I agree with Ahiru, though Pre-Reg is always a good idea. Also an easy place to meet is ALWAYS before the Dealers Hall. Just make a big sign that says "Blue-Moon Meet and Greet". We can always try and swing for a Panel next year, ya know?

We get grumpy when there are too many people in Registration area that aren't waiting for badges. By we, I mean everyone but registration =D.

I vote in the hangar where the artist alley is every year :3 Or like, just before that area past the double doors.

In other news, I is excited. I get a free hotel room~ Yaaayyyy.

I'm talking about in the big area downstairs. That leads into the park? The one that most of the Dealers stuff is in. Not registration, I wouldn't put that on people, no worries hun!

Hmmm free hotel room sounds sweet, have to see if I'll have the money from shoots for a Hotel room. Or if I'll have to hotel hop, and hope a fellow congoer offers me and my fiance a place to crash. With monetary compensation of course!

My contract fell through, cause the guy realized I had piercings. What a douche.

oh that sucks. Yeah I just barely have enough money to go to Sakura-con this year. hopefully I'll be able to get some more money once my time frees up a little.

What does he have against piercings?

After I pick up my pre-reg. I got nothing planned asides from checking into the hotel. I might go and grab some food stuff for the room. But for the most part im up for causing mehyem in seattle.

I'm up for some fun as well! Getting my tat tonight, finally! So excited! I'm going to be so psyched at being a Dark-Huntress :3

If it's like any other year, I believe it will be on Thursday from about 3PM until 9PM.

I will let you know as soon as I'm sure~

We may have a new system this year ;3 But I don't think I'm allowed to talk about it yet :x

Rava and I won't have a hotel room Thursday night, so unless we find someone who will let us crash for the night with them we won't be partying downtown too much after Pre-reg.

Back
Top Bottom