Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

wiki234&Miserychord

MiseryChord

Misery always loves a little company!
Skylar walked boredly down the hallways of school. It was just past nine and she had just arrived in campus. Luckily, she had art her first period and the teacher wasn't that strict about being late. Her tight upper body was covered by a white checkered hoodie, which her breasts strained against. Black jogging pants covered her long, shapely legs and almost covered her neon yellow converse up. Ear buds were plugged into her ears as the scream of electric guitar drowned out the sounds of the morning.

Danny ran into the school, checking the watch he was a bit late, he hates being late and he's rarely been late to school. He ran down the hallway into one of the classes, it was a classroom two doors before the art class. He passed by a girl and waved a hello to her. He stopped and gave a quick wink at her turning to go inside his class. His first class was science.

Sky looked up as the guy passed her, giving her a wink. A slight blish formed on her face, thankfully hidden by her black hair. Quickly she turned into the art room and took a seat at the back of the class. Luckily the teacher didn't even notice her so Skylar got up and retrieved her sketchpad to begin working on today's assignment.

Danny sat down at the front of the class, so he could get out of the door quicker, luckily his Teacher had his back turned and he didn't notice him come in late. He took out his notebook and pencil and started writing down notes for today's lesson and assignment for homework. Remembering the girl from the hallway, she looked pretty cute and he wanted to get to know her more. If he was lucky he might see her after class. Danny started on his work when the teacher passed out the worksheets, and was pretty glad at being told that he would not even get detention for being late.

Class was boring and monotonous today. A soft sigh passed her lips as she looked down at the intricate sketch of the single red rose that sat on the table in front of her. Idly, her mind drifted to thoughts of the boy who had passed her in the hallway. His gaze, it seemed...possessive in a way. Like he owned her. And oddly, she found that ut wouldn't be such a bad thing if he did.

Danny looked boredly around the classroom, surprisingly his assignment wasn't pretty hard, shortly after the class had finished he gave a short lecture of what they would be doing the next time he had that class. He smirked and gave a bored sigh, thinking about the girl again, hopefully she didn't find him creepy when it looks like he was trying to flirt with her. To be honest, it seemed that maybe he should to get her to give it to him if not now then eventually.

Finally the bell rang for the next period. "Thank God." She whispered as she stood up, packing away her stuff in her backpack. She was sort of a loner so she had no friends to walk out of class with. Nor was she in a hurry. She had two periods of study hall next, which consisted of sitting in the library doing catchup work or in her case, drawing and reading. She wondered if she would see the boy again as classes switched but shrugged. She didn't even know him so why was she worried about it?

Danny walked out of the class quickly packing up his things in his bag, slipping his arms through and wearing it. He walked out into the hallway as people walked out as well behind him, with everyone else walking past going into their next classes. Danny took a glance at his watch, seeing he had a bit of time to stick around in the hallway, before heading to his next class like everyone else. Danny leaned against one of the lockers and glanced around with a bored expression on his face.

Skylar quickly darted out of the classroom and into the throng of people. She easily moved through them, thanks to her petite stature until she tripped over someone's foot, slamming into the larger body. "Sorry! So sorry!" She squeaked, keeping her head down so her hair hid her red face.

Danny noticed a girl on him, "umm that's fine, are you ok young lady?" He asked in a gentle voice. He stood up straighter, hoping no one else would trip against him. " you look beautiful today, if I may add." He said smiling to her.

Her eyes went wide as she realized it was him. "I-I'm fine, just clumsy." She murmured, brushing a strand of ebony hair behind her ear. "And thank you." She responded meekly to his compliment, fiddling with the strap on her backpack as she stood there awkwardly. "Well, I um, I have to get to class. Sorry for hitting you."

Danny stopped her, "well can we meet after school?" He asked with a smile, " I want to get to know you a bit more." He said putting a hand on her cheek. "If you interested then meet me behind the school when all the classes are over today." Danny gave another wink to her and waited for her reply to see if she would accept his offer.

The poor girl couldn't help but gape up at him as he spoke of wanting to meet her after school. "O-okay." She muttered, the heat from his palm searing her skin before she broke away and left a vapor trail as she disappeared down the hallway and into the library.

Danny smiled and waited for her to leave. He turned around and said to himself, "I want her to please me, want only me above anyone else. I'll make sure it will come to that." Danny walked down the hallway and turned a corner walking down another hallway to his classroom, sitting and waiting for the teacher to start his lesson, his next class being a bit of history.

The day drug on, much to Skylar's aggrivation. Thankfully, the last bell rang, releasing everyone from their classes. She hung back, so as to.not get swallowed by the crowd until the hallways were nearly empty, before making her way towards the back.of the school where he had asked her to meet him. Shifting her weight from foot to foot, she waited patiently for him to appear.

Danny sighed a bit and stretched his arms, yawning a bit , finally school was over and it was time to meet the girl he had met earlier. He wanted to make her want him forever, but he didn't know exactly how he would accomplish that. Danny walked down the hallway as everyone else left and through a door leading to the back of the school, seeing her alone waiting for him.

She looked up as if sensing his approach, her hood pulled over her head. Her face was pale, not anything unusual for her yet her cheeks were rosy from the chill air. Small puffs of water vapor appeared in front of her as she breathed, a steady in and out as she stared at him. "H-hi." She finally spoke, albeit, softly, as if she were whispering. The poor girl couldn't help it. She was terribly shy and had only dated one guy from her old school. This boy's interest in her was almost unnerving.

Danny gave a quiet sigh, "if she doesn't like me even as a friend then I guess my chance sucked." He thought to himself walking toward her slowly with a smile. " hi." He replied softly, "umm the names Danny." He said trying to introduce himself to her. He wrapped an arm around her," and what's your name for this beautiful girl." He asked

His arm was warm around her and she snuggled into him, more for his warmth than anything else. "S-Skylar. My name is Skylar." She murmured, blushing to be so close to him. She could smell him, his cologne and a scent that must have been just his natural scent. It was intoxicating and she found herself wanting to be surrounded in it.

Danny smiled, and replied to her softly, " that's nice, I've just met the beautiful skylar." He wrapped both his arms around and pulled her a bit closer, admiring at how beautiful she really was to him. Danny kissed her neck softly and glanced around, seeing no one accept for her and himself.

He topped her by a good six inches and she fit easily in his arms. As his lips touched her neck, she gasped. Her neck was her weak spot. And he had hit it dead on, causing a deep ache to settle in her lower belly. The deep ache of arousal for a complete stranger caused her to blush profusely.

Danny looked up at her for a moment and smiled, closing his eyes and continuing to kiss her neck, as he moved one of his arms below her stomach. He held her hand with his other arm still wrapped around her and leaned back a bit.

Skylar found herself shivering in his arms as he kissed at her neck. She was no virgin, and had a bit of experience when it came to sex. Her hands lifted to rest in his biceps, squeezing as each pulse of arousal shot through her body. "D-Danny..." She whispered softly, scared yet completely and utterly aroused.

Danny opened his eyes and stopped for a moment, looking at her "yes my dear?" He said lifting his head a bit and putting his other hand back so both of his arms were wrapped around her waist.

She looked up at him, blushing brightly. "W-Why?" Was all she could get out. She wanted to know why her? Why had he taken a liking to her?

Back
Top Bottom