Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Female looking for long-term RP Male Characters

• Thread starter Lorelai Dannehur
  • Start date
L

Lorelai Dannehur

I don't care if you're a guy or girl in real life, both can play male characters if you want to. For example if a girl can play a convincing portrayal of Hiccup from the How to Train Your Dragon movie, or pull off a convincing opera ghost for the Phantom of the Opera musical that'd be awesome! Please excuse my lack of posts, I assure you just because I'm new to the forum doesn't mean I'm unfamiliar with roleplaying. I have done my fair share of RPs on gaia and I've been told I'm pretty good.

General information for my character:

Lorelai Dannehur has long curly red hair, green eyes and fair skin. I never can make up my mind whether she should be in her early or late twenties. She usually wears comfortable baggy traveling clothes to allow freedom of movement complete with a wide-brimmed hat and special backpack which essentially acts as a portable house where Lorelai has stashed everything she owns. Her clothes and appearance may change depending on the roleplay since it’d be pretty weird for Lorelai to show up in certain settings wearing the clothes I’ve listed or sporting the ears and tail of a fox.

Depending on the plot and setting, I can play Lorelai either as a human or a humanoid where the only addition to her normal appearance would be the ears and tail of a fox to mark her Shapeshifting ability. Lorelai strictly sticks to animal transformations in the belief she has a closer understanding of animals than people.

Here’s a couple of examples of fandom roleplays where she’ll be an ordinary human: Phantom of the Opera, How to Train Your Dragon.

THINGS I LOOK FOR IN ROLEPLAYS:

A well thought-out plot with convincing characters

Partners who enjoy good plots and characters as much as I do and won’t mind helping me expand on the plot once we get it going to help the RP last longer.

At least six complete sentences or more in posts, no one-liners please.

Slowly developed relationships. I don’t believe in love at first sight and that would make a pretty boring plot anyway.

THINGS I WON’T TOLERATE AT ALL IN ROLEPLAYS:

Do NOT ask me to play a dominant character. It just won't work, and I'm sick of people asking.

Dirty talking

Forced or plot-required pregnancies

Killing, excessive blood and violence

Guts and gore

Spitting

Tentacles

Slime

No uncomfortable details on taste and texture of bodily fluids

Incest

Cumming in Lorelai’s face is an absolute no-no.

Scat eating

No sex with canon characters in fandom roleplays (made-up characters are fine)

FAVORITE GENRES:

Fantasy
Science-fiction
Adventure
Romantic Comedy

SPANKING/SEXUAL ROLEPLAYS:

MY FETISHES:

Romantic fancy foods such as lobster, champagne and chocolate-covered strawberries acting as aphrodisiacs for Lorelai
Sensual flirting and compliments
Tasteful romance
Light torture (meaning no bruising and little to no blood drawn)
Spanking and aftercare
Light bondage (love the idea of Lorelai being tied to a bed or table for pleasure or discipline)
Pussy spanking (can be used either for pleasure or a punishment)
Oral stimulation, giving or receiving
Oral sex, giving or receiving (just no deep-throating)
Anal sex (receiving only; could be given to Lorelai as pleasure or punishment depending on if the area is prepared for it first)
Sex toys
Sexy roleplaying costumes for Lorelai (maid, nurse, you name it, we can possibly do it. Just ask first.)
Lorelai tied down, being driven to orgasm, and ordered to enjoy it.

My character is a submissive and I'm not changing it. If we must do a sex scene, make sure it's nothing too outrageous, please. For example, I am NOT into messy orgies, group sex scenes or putting Lorelai in a scenario where she has a sexual relationship with more than one man. I prefer plot along with smut, so could we please go more than five posts without throwing in a sex scene? That would be great.

For those of you who are interested, congratulations on reading this far and feel free to send me a PM if you see a scenario you like. If anyone’s curious my personal kinks are spanking, just enough mild bondage to put Lorelai in a vulnerable position where she can’t escape punishment, and the occasional sex scene although I’m not a big fan of the mess. I think I’ve found a way to work around the mess though, such as the furniture and floors having self-cleaning surfaces or something along those lines. Both sex and spanking can be used as either pleasure or punishment depending on how hard or gentle your character is on Lorelai. Now I can understand being strict or even downright mean to Lorelai for punishment purposes especially for the Sesshomaru and punishment facility roleplays. Unless you absolutely WANT Lorelai to be pretty much on pins and needles around your character so to speak, and constantly expect another beating, then all I ask is that once a punishment is over to make sure Lorelai is treated nicely and given some form of comfort which shows her she’s been forgiven for the moment. Though I guess that might be out of character for Sesshomaru so I don‘t really expect him to do that. The same could be said for the prison setting since nobody’s really supposed to get any comfort in a prison, unless your character is the strict but fair type. For the roleplays listed below, Lorelai will be of the Shapeshifter race for two main reasons: firstly, I feel it makes things more interesting and adds variety especially since the plots listed below pretty much revolve around Lorelai being a Shapeshifter. Secondly, Lorelai is more resilient as a Shapeshifter which I feel is a necessity for roleplays of this type.

Lorelai’s race of Shapeshifters are resilient with the ability to completely heal overnight unless deprived of sleep and the only way to permanently harm or kill one is to submerge a Shapeshifter in magma or throw one into an active volcano. They can't survive extremely cold temperatures either. Once they turn into a solid humanoid popsicle, they're definitely dead. Yes, liquid nitrogen does count considering it's pretty much portable instafreeze. Here’s an interesting piece of trivia: when someone or something has a hold of a Shapeshifter’s tail, it causes the Shapeshifter to cancel out any transformations and prevents other transformations until the tail is released. Female Shapeshifters are able to choose whether or not they wish to become pregnant after sex.

NOTE: If anyone wants to do a different scenario in this category fan based or original, feel free to send me your own ideas through the PMs. ALSO: I can easily play Lorelai as a human if needed, her being a Shapeshifter is NOT necessary.

If you're playing a more sophisticated role such as a Prince, could we please find other terms to use besides "fuck", "pussy", "dick", "cock" and "ass"? It's less believable to me if whoever you're trying to portray of higher society sounds crass and vulgar in their speech. For example, a few suggestions I have would be using terms such as a weapon for a man's dick like "hammer", "sword", "spear", or whatever else you feel like coming up with for calling it. I haven't come up with alternative references for "pussy" and the other terms I mentioned yet, but I'm certainly open to ideas.

The Pet Shop and the Dungeon of Pleasure
In this scenario, Lorelai is completely human save for having fox ears and tail, but absolutely no transforming abilities to speak of. She's a breed of pet that was raised in a high-end pet shop catering to the wealthy with a high reputation of going to great pains making sure all their pets are adopted out to loving homes that will keep them happy and healthy. The place is run more like a boarding school/orphanage for all adoptable ages of Pets complete with nurseries, play areas, dorms, classrooms, and outdoor facilities to ensure the tenants are groomed into fit, intelligent, and educated young women. The shops for boys and girls are kept in separate locations to prevent possible future drama, love complications, and heartbreaks. In a setting that encouraged learning and nurturing the different talents and interests if each individual, Lorelai grew up with a fondness for music, literature, and cooking. In her free time on weekends and vacations, Lorelai enjoyed playing guitar and flute, outdoor sports, and video games with friends which helped create social bonds. Once a Pet reaches sexual maturity, instead of experiencing periods, she'll go into heat once a month that lasts anywhere from a day or two to a full week. In order to cater to the needs of the young adults, the shop keeps and maintains a dungeon of pleasure in a downstairs basement under a wing of the building reserved for ages 18 to 20 to ensure none of the younger children accidentally stumble upon it until they're of the correct age for what's in the basement to be necessary. A common scene found in the downstairs waiting room of the basement would be three to four girls all in heat impatiently squirming in their chairs waiting for their turn while listening to the sounds of pleasured screams and cries on the other side of the door of an intense orgasm session already in progress. Once Lorelai turned 18, she experienced firsthand the training in the pleasure dungeon that taught her how to give and receive pleasure for a future husband when the time came to leave at age 20. Taking a Pet for a husband or wife is a mark of wealth and respectable rank in high society. Now that Lorelai is 20 years of age and a legal adult, she's one of the eligible candidates available to be picked for a potential mate.Your character could either be Lorelai's personal trainer in the pleasure dungeon, or a wealthy bachelor looking to take a Pet for a possible girlfriend or wife.

The Prince and His Maid
The prince could be put in charge of evaluating the maids at the end of every work week. Depending on how poorly any of them did, perhaps there's an option of either having their pay docked for that week, or receiving a spanking from the prince. For those that did well, what sort of reward system of positive reinforcement do you think the prince would have to encourage them to keep up the good work? Lorelai could either be new with her first evaluation coming up, or she could've been working at the castle for a few months and unknown to her, she's about to be promoted to be the prince's personal maid which is considered a great honor due to the prince picking his personal maid himself. Lorelai certainly wouldn't mind at that point since she'd have a secret crush on the prince. With the law of the land giving the prince the right to choose his bride, his personal maid is an acceptable marriage candidate. I would love to hear any ideas and suggestions how we could possibly expand this plot if anyone is interested.

Sensual Domination
Lorelai can be either human or of the Shapeshifting race for this scenario. I don't have an actual plot planned out, so I'll be happy to bounce around ideas how our characters could meet, become friends, and decide to start dating whenever they become comfortable enough around eachother to discover a mutual attraction between them. I really like the idea of Lorelai being on the receiving end of sensual dominance. A scene where she's tied down and made to squeal with pleasure until she has a squirting orgasm before she and her partner make love is highly appealing to me. She'll also enjoy pleasurable spankings either by her partner's hand or spanking implements such as a soft fluffy paddle. Here's a tidbit of Lorelai's background for this scenario: she works at a five star seafood restaurant. On her days off she enjoys gaming, reading, watching movies, going to the library, and shopping at different stores that cater to her interests. She also enjoys cooking delicious meals both at work and in her own home. She's single and lives alone in a two-story house with just her little dog and cat for company.

Arranged Marriage
Lorelai is a princess whose parents are forcing her to marry a prince she's never even met before. This could be for any number of reasons such as forming an alliance with another kingdom, trying to prevent a war, or just ensuring Lorelai's married off to a good husband. Lorelai of course would certainly not appreciate being a pawn in her parents' plans. Depending on whether or not it's the custom to consecrate a marriage before the official wedding ceremony, perhaps the first time your character could meet Lorelai is in her bed chamber where she's in the middle of a half-hatched escape plan by making rope out of bed sheets tied together with one end secured to a bed post and about to climb out the window with no clue where to go if she does manage to get away. However, she'd feel it would be too late to try anything after the ceremony since she'd be legally married. If that's their first time officially meeting, she'd be found pacing in nervous agitation in the honeymoon suite and fretting over not knowing just what sort of man she's been married off to. Perhaps in secret, Lorelai's father found a romance book and a couple of soft suede floggers, items a princess should not have, revealing Lorelai's secret fetish for erotic spanking. In the firm belief there should be no secrets between a husband and wife, maybe Lorelai's father could've discreetly given the items to the prince so he could show them to Lorelai in order to get an explanation out of her on their first meeting. These are merely ideas though, feel free to share your own if you have any.

The Witch Trials Craving
Lorelai is a village healer and only uses her powers for helping the sick and injured, or practical uses such as starting cooking fires. She could be either human or Shapeshifter, I don't care. She's abducted by witch hunters and dragged to a dungeon where they interrogate and punish her for using her magic. Aphrodisiacs could be used if they decide to further humiliate Lorelai with unwanted arousal and whipping her to an orgasm she doesn't want. There's also the option of making her punishment public by locking her in stocks in front of a large crowd outside. Their goal is to humiliate and beat witches into submission with no more will to further use their powers in order to reduce them to common ordinary peasants that are no longer a threat. This plot could go several ways so if you don't see an option here you might like to try, just let me know.

1.) Perhaps she could be rescued by a well-organized rebellion who raids the dungeons to free fellow magic-users from oppression and unfairly being lumped in the same category as evil sorcerers. It could be their goal to help the extremist witch hunters realize not everyone who uses magic is evil, though in a world where fearful folk have made using magic illegal, that could be a bit difficult. Perhaps your character could be the leader of the rebellion and convinces Lorelai to join his cause after treating her injuries.

2.) Your character could be put in charge of administering the punishments to any witch caught, and could take a personal interest to Lorelai. To make things interesting, he could be secretly against the witch hunts and probably has magic abilities himself which he keeps hidden so as not to attract unwanted attention from the witch hunters. If he's in a position of power such as a prince, perhaps he's biding his time until he's able to stop the hunting of innocent witches, and only going after those who are a real threat.

The Good Samaritan
In this scenario, your character could find Lorelai on a dark rainy night lying beaten and unconscious outside with a noticeable lump on her head. Depending on the circumstances how Lorelai winds up in such a state, this could easily turn into an adventure romance. Perhaps Lorelai witnessed a crime and the culprits beat her before leaving her for dead. If Lorelai has amnesia, maybe your character could nurse Lorelai back to health while she tries regaining her memory and your character could offer her protection from her attackers along with a place to stay. In the meantime, they could work together trying to figure out what exactly Lorelai must have witnessed before the culprits try to silence Lorelai for good. With Lorelai and your character living and working so closely together, Lorelai could easily be drawn to your character's gentle kindness and the way he treats her which makes a budding romance almost inevitable. I don't mind if Lorelai's a Shapeshifter or human for this scenario.

The Spanking Therapist
Lorelai is suffering from a traumatic event which could be anything from accidentally killing a group of people by falling asleep at the wheel then spending a hard time in jail afterwards, to needing help getting over jerk of an abusive boyfriend who she finally got fed up with. If neither of these scenarios are satisfactory, I'm sure we can put our heads together and come up with something else. :) It's your character's job to help her regain her peace of mind and sense of well-being. For any methods you would like your character to try, please let me know beforehand so I can approve them. I personally like the idea of either punishment spankings with comfort and aftercare so Lorelai knows she's been forgiven, or light spankings that could be a more pleasant experience for her. Since your character is a bit of an unorthodox therapist, I figure the sessions with Lorelai could take place pretty much anywhere so they're not confined to just his office. Maybe Lorelai could become a special case to him by being the only client he's ever developed feelings for and convinces her to move in with him and they both use the excuse she needs long-term care when in reality, they just want to live together and spend more time with eachother outside of their appointed meetings. It doesn't matter to me if Lorelai's a Shapeshifter or human for this scenario.

Lorelai, Interplanetary World Explorer:
I plan on playing Lorelai as a Shapeshifter for this one. Lorelai arrives on a newly discovered planet and it’s her job to explore the unfamiliar world in order to learn what she can about it: history, cultures of the people, local plant and animal life, etc. However, what started off as a seemingly simple mission turns out to be much harder than Lorelai anticipated. For starters, the forests are filled with snakes and fly traps large enough to swallow a grown man whole. Plus there’s a resistance group firmly against outsiders coming to their world even though Lorelai’s bosses have been given an official stamp of approval for sending Lorelai from the local planet’s government itself. There are two ways your character and Lorelai can meet. If you want a more comical approach, your character can save Lorelai as she’s being chased through the forest by a giant snake that wants to make Lorelai its next meal. Option number two is Lorelai could be kidnapped by members of the resistance group and taken to one of their secret hideouts to be questioned. The interrogation can range from just a light being shone in Lorelai’s eyes while she’s asked questions to determine whether or not she’s a threat, to giving Lorelai painful spankings while interrogating her in order to get the answers they want. So it’s pretty much up to you to decide how badly we should have Lorelai’s interrogators treat her before your character comes barging in to the rescue. If Lorelai has any injuries, maybe your character can help to look after her until she’s better.

Either option you choose, your character could offer to be Lorelai’s guide and they‘ll travel the world together with the possibility of them even becoming attracted to one another. I’m sure we could come up with adventures for them to have such as cleaning out a bandit camp in an old temple together and Lorelai accidentally coming dangerously close to bringing the temple crashing down around them from charging the bandits while in the form of a rhino. Then once they’re a safe distance away from the temple your character could have the option to give Lorelei a good spanking for being so reckless and putting their lives in danger. For those who don’t mind spanking scenes, I’m sure we can come up with other scenarios where Lorelai could get into trouble.

Prison Punishment Facility and Professional Spanker RP: Craving
In this setting, jobs of law officers in charge of handling prisoners are highly sought after, especially the more dangerous long-term criminals that need constant personal surveillance not only for the high-paying salary, but also due to the fact no questions are asked if anyone chooses to use a more unorthodox route for punishment on prisoners responsible for serious crimes as long as their methods are effective. Aphrodisiac injections on the prisoners are optional, but for those intending sexual activity with their charges, birth control injections on the prisoners are mandatory to prevent any illegitimate pregnancies and births in the jail cells. For example, there are some who enjoy specializing in the punishments of those with a guilty conscience. Criminals such as these could be forced to experience the best sex they ever had while their wards can sit back and watch their charges effectively punish themselves with their own guilt and emotional abuse. Prisoners sent to these correctional facilities start off in their own cells before being led to the office of whoever was assigned to punish them, each office fully customized and equipped to fit the style and methods of the individual law officer it was given to. Lorelai is charged with accidental manslaughter after falling asleep at the wheel and driving her car into a crowded sidewalk. I haven't decided on a number of casualties yet. Even criminals responsible for accidental deaths are treated as a danger to society, as there is no excuse for taking a life. Your character is in charge of administering Lorelai’s punishment using whatever methods he feels are fitting for her case. It's up to your character to decide whether or not she needs comforting and aftercare after her punishments. To possibly add more to the plot, maybe Lorelai's paperwork was mixed up with a similar yet more serious case where someone intentionally drove their vehicle into a crowd of people. How long would it take your character to find out he has the wrong prisoner, and the one he's supposed to be punishing is in Lorelai's place possibly getting a lighter sentence? I'm open to ideas and suggestions on how to keep this RP going after Lorelai's released.

NOTE: the following scenarios could be stand-alone plots as well, so there's no need to go through the prison spanking RP if you don't want to.

1) After being released from prison Lorelai’s father kicks her out of the house, leaving Lorelai to fend for herself. In desperation Lorelai tries to pickpocket a man, but he catches her in the act and puts her over his knee for a good hard public spanking to discourage her from stealing again. He spanks Lorelai in public not only to just humiliate her as part of her punishment, but also to advertise his business in case any potential customers are in the crowd with folks in mind they need him to spank for them. Once her spanking is over perhaps he could take her somewhere private where he can treat her injuries. Once he learns of Lorelai’s predicament he could offer her a job. Since she has quick healing abilities that kick in with a good night’s sleep, maybe Lorelai could act as his spanking model at meetings and seminars to promote business for her new boss. If he runs a BDSM store, perhaps Lorelai could help him in advertising for that as well.

2) Either your character can find Lorelai lying naked and injured in a rain puddle at night after suffering a beating from her father following her release from prison, or Lorelai can happen across the front door of your character’s house during a bad rainstorm and knocks out of desperation to seek shelter. Depending on the scenario, once your character nurses Lorelai back to health or invites her in and learns of her predicament, he can offer her a job.

Bumping for more roleplays, is anyone interested? Anyone at all?

would anyone like to join me in my battle against boredom?

Looking for more roleplays, PM me if you're interested.

Back
Top Bottom