Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Planet of the Women (SilverDreamer+Solvaris)

Solvaris

Survivor of Hathsin
Dante had never been so excited about magic in his whole life. He had grown up being a wizard, and he had been learning as many spells as possible. He didn't learn as much as he could to become more powerful, he just thought it was fun. It felt right. And now he was going to try a difficult teleportation spell. His spellbook told him everything he needed to know. He had drawn the symbol he needed in the dust in his home, and he had drawn the same symbol in the dirt outside about 20 feet from his home.

His heart was beating faster than it had been in a long time. Records of other wizards who have attempted this spell and done it wrong simply say that they disappeared and didn't reappear anywhere. They were just gone. But he had the same feeling he had always had. The spell would work. It had to work. The moon was just right. He stepped into the center of the symbol holding his spellbook in both hands. He spoke the incantation. "Dra-ah o forca! Stoh fwa ha-uus!" (Drawing of power! Send me home!)

A flash of light from the gem on his spellbook, and the symbol he stood upon glowed brighter and brighter, obscuring his vision. And then the light from the symbol faded, and Dante had reappeared in his house. He looked around and smiled. He patted himself down to make sure all of him was still there. He placed a hand on the stone wall of his house. He laughed and whooped in triumph. "Yes! I knew I could do it!" He punched the air with spellbook in hand. He felt omnipotent. He felt invincible.

He smiled and went to the center of the symbol again. "Dra-ah o forca! Stoh fwa tu ca terran o-soond fa ha-uus!" (Drawing of power! Send me to the ground outside my home!) The gem on the book flashed once more, the symbol grew blindingly bright. And then something went wrong. The gem on his spellbook popped, splitting into two perfect halves. And as the light from the symbol faded, Dante could tell he wasn't where he was supposed to be. A woman - taller than any woman Dante had ever seen - stood facing him, a stunned look of surprise on her face. She was holding a long thin stick in her hand. Dante looked down. She had drawn the same symbol he had been using. Dante slowly looked up to the sky, dreading what he would see. Instead of one moon, there were two.

Dante looked back to the tall woman and saw that her stunned expression had shifted to pleased. He gulped loudly, feeling nervous and afraid. He wasn't sure if he should be alarmed at the look on her face or not. Would she skewer him with the stick and eat him? Or maybe she was smiling because she knew he had made a mistake, and she would be nice enough to help him go back home. He held his spellbook in both hands with a vice grip and worked up the courage to speak to the woman. "Umm....hi. I seem to be lost. Do you think...you could help me uh...find my way back home?"

Andromeda stared down at the male as his form changed from pale shade to solid colour and then actual being. She had not expected the man to appear so quickly. The spell she had long ago mastered often seemed to bring forth that which she called over days, weeks or even years. Her dark red hair was tied behind her back in a long braid. The staff in her hand had a oval loop of metal at it's tip. Her look of surprise faded and became a genuine smile as she looked to him. "Well you arrived far faster than I actually expected. ..or than others of your gender have appeared." Her frame was tall, bordering just above six feet but her frame was also trim and athletic. Her body was covered in simple cloths just around her waist and breast which looked to have been dyed to mimic animal coats.

This world was warmer than his own and the dark night of his home world would seem almost black in comparison to the white lit world around him. He would be able to smell smoke from not too far away. The faint chitter of animals restarted now that the noise of his arrival had come to an end. "There is no way back I am afraid...not without what aided you coming here...I can only receive. Not part with. That you have to find. Should you wish to in time."

She turned away from him and began to walk off towards the village hidden behind the luster of woods and forests around them. "My name is Andromeda..your own?..and why did you seek to come here if you wish to go back so soon?" As she walked he would notice that mere simply knots at the back of her neck and just below her spine held the two garments onto her form. The raid came down to just above the curve of her rear and was tied off with simple twine. She wore no shoes and appeared to wear little make up but she was naturally pretty. She walked with certainty, ease and grace that only came with knowing the land around one by heart. "Perhaps you are not lost..but finally found." She looked over her shoulder to him so that her green gaze found his own briefly.

Her skin was tanned to a warm brown by days in the sun, her arms and legs were defined and were clearly muscular but certainly held the feminine softness. "Do all of them men where you come from stare so?"

Dante was confused when she said she had arrived faster than expected. Was her spell meant to capture anyone using the teleportation spell? And he had arrived right after she drew her symbol of power by chance? And when she mentioned gender, that brought more questions. Women arrived on time, but not men? How would gender affect the spell? The answers to these questions would have to come another time. She said that he couldn't go back without the aid of the thing that brought him here, and as he looked down at his spellbook, he knew he'd have to find a gem to replace the one that broke. A rare gem where he came from...but maybe not here.

"My name is Dante Solvaris, and I came here by accident. I was testing my teleportation spell. I was only supposed to reappear about 20 feet away, not.....20 worlds away." He followed her as she began to walk through the trees. He stared at her the whole time he spoke. His eyes caught on her smooth curvy body. She had way too much bare skin. She had caught him starring as she turned her head to look at him. He blushed and averted his gaze. "The women where I come from aren't like you. They are shorter, not as fit, and....wear more clothes."

With her wonderful physique so close to his, Dante thought about his own. He stood at 5 foot 9 inches with short brown hair and hazel eyes. He wasn't muscular, but he wasn't fat either. He would say he was of average build. His clothes were meant for a colder climate. A long sleeved black shirt, with dark brown pants, wool socks, and steel-toed black boots. Since he had designated today for magic, he was also wearing a long black cloak with the hood down. Considering the heat, he took off his cloak as he walked, holding it and his spellbook in the same arm.

She smiled knowingly at his words as she turned away from him and resumed leading him towards the village. "Your..women clearly have never lived in a world where the heat can kill you if you wear too much or where the wrong clothes can snag you up and leave you as vulnerable as a piglet in quick sand. You will adjust and come to understand or.." She glanced back over to him. "You shall cook yourself to the point you end your own life." She said the words softly but with a tone that suggested she clearly was not actually joking.

Her gaze once more left him and she lifted her free hand up to pull back large branches out of his way so that he could pass through them unharmed. After several minutes he would begin to hear the chatter of female voices, the crackling of small camp fires, he would smell cooking meats and certainly a smothered scent of sex. The sound of love making came from one of the plant and leaf made homes but none of those clustered around the village paid any mind to the noise.

The village seemed to be occupied by more women than men though there was a few of them in the camp. Each of them wore a simple animal skin loin cloth that covered up their members and some of their rears. None of the people there appeared to be shackled nor did they wear chains but seemed to be quite content in their place but from observation it soon would become obvious that the women seemed to rule the roost. It was only the women that had any form of weapon in their hand or about their person.

"This will be your home now...unless you intend to leave but I would advise against that. The animals beyond the symbol would eat you up like a cat does a caught fish."

Dante took Andromeda's words to mean "You're going to die if you wear that much clothing." And with sweat already running down his face, he considered taking off more. His clothes being black, they were just absorbing the heat. He blushed slightly and took off his shirt too, already feeling more naked than he should. He probably looked awkward still being dressed from his waist down, but he wasn't comfortable letting a village of strangers see his body.

But he could see theirs. As he walked through the village he saw men and women, barely clothed at all. With all of them being unashamed of their nudity, he felt so out of place. Even more so when he heard noises of love making from one of the leafy shacks. Dante could feel his stomach twisting. No privacy, no shame, living with the bare necessities. He didn't think anything of the lack of men he saw. He just assumed that they were in the huts and shacks, or out gathering firewood or something. But he noticed that all the women were the same build as the woman that led him. And the men had the same unimpressive build he had, only they were shorter than him, not by much but enough to make the women seem to tower over them.

Dante was eyeing the weapons the women had when Andromeda told him that this would be his home now. He panicked. "Where am I supposed to live? What am I supposed to do while I'm here? What-" Dante sighed with frustration. She was probably the only one he could trust. Dante felt a small bond with her because she seemed to have some magical knowledge, not to mention she was the only one he had spoken with since he had arrived here. "Where can I find you if I need you?"

She listened to his rapid questions and then considered which one to answer first. As she did so she paused and turned around to talk to him properly. The act she made oddly intimate as she leaned in close so that she had to whisper in his ear. Her lips moved against the small lobe of his ear but before she could truly say a word her gaze moved along his form and took in his clothing once more. He looked so strange to her but she was used to the odd clothing these males arrived in.

"You will find yourself much more comfortable in far less clothing..especially when the sun comes. You shall live with some of the other males." She lifted her hand up and slid her finger tips over his shoulder to point to one of the longer buildings of the village. "That is the males quarters that have not been chosen or are resting."

She paused a moment once more as she considered how to answer his question on what he was meant to do while here. She watched him as she clearly attempted to evaluate him. After several seconds she smirked and moved forward so that her body was pressed against his own. Her height and strength made it easy for her to pin him against the tree nearest to them. Her mouth came back to his ear as she kissed it this time. "What are you meant to do while here? You are meant to do your chores, try and be appealing to the women here oh and bed any of the women that seek to take you to their bed. Would you have any disagreements with those tasks?"

"As for where you can find me. If I am not hunting or tracking then you would likely find me at my hut." She indicated a hut that seemed to be just off centre of the camp. It was the only hut that seemed to have some element of privacy. A gauzy thin material hung over the windows and doors but it was easy to see through the mesh which moved gently in the soft and warm breeze that blew occasionally. "Though it is quite uncommon for the male to do the seeking."

He froze as she leaned in close, feeling her lips press against his ear as she whispered to him. She had his full attention. He looked where she pointed, seeing the small building she called the male's quarters. If the shack he saw was for all the males, then the rest of the huts belonged to the women? A piece of the puzzle fell into place. That's why he had been summoned? The lack of men in the village?

Dante turned his head back to Andromeda and found her sizing him up. Then she smirked and pressed her body to his, pinning him to the closest tree. He struggled a bit, dropping his clothes, but he was ultimately powerless. When she kissed his ear, he realized that it was more intimate than aggressive. He grew more aware of her body, his heartbeat starting to race. Her breasts felt huge and soft, and her lips were warm and inviting. He saw that others in the village had noticed them, but the males took no interest, and the women only smiled. Some even stopped to watch, enjoying the display of power and lust.

"I...don't have a choice do I?" he asked knowing the answer, trying to rein in all the emotions he felt. He didn't see any outs. He had to stay there, and he had to do what the women wanted if he wanted to continue staying there. And he couldn't use any magic to help him out of this situation. There were still some spells he could cast, but all the major spells needed a spellbook and gem that could harness the magic around him, and from the sounds of it, he wouldn't have the time to search for one. "Am I...to come to your bed...right now?"

She only smirked further as he hopelessly struggled and the struggle only meant his useless clothes fell to the ground around them. A low laugh left her as she looked down to him and tilted her head back slightly. "Oh you always have a choice male. We prefer our men even if just slightly willing. ..you can do as expected or not. Should you chose not to then you can spend your time here cooking, mending and skinning animals from the time of sun up to sun down when you shall be confined to the male quarters or you can chose to do what we expect from you and I am certain shall enjoy yourself like the other males do. That is your choice."

At his next question she let out a proper full laugh. One that drew the attention of more of the females and certainly the few males in sight. "To my bed? Oh no. You only get such a right should I wish you." She pulled her form back and patted him on the head slightly as one would a pet. "Perhaps when you are more settled I shall pick you." She turned back towards the village and moved through the crowd that had gathered of four women. Each one was a little smaller than her though only by a couple of inches, her breasts seemed to be bigger than each of them. Her red braid swayed against her back as she moved, the tip tapped against the curve of her rear as if daunting him and drawing his attention there. "One of these women shall take you to their bed tonight should they wish to. That is unless you would rather take to your bed now?"

She had turned to face him as she gave him is options and seemed to expect a decision there and then. Two of the four women had hair as dark as pitch and wore cloths that matched in colour. One was more muscular along the arms and and legs but they seemed to have familiar features. One had cocoa brown hair and the smallest at five foot seven had pale golden hair twisted into braids. Their eyes all seemed focused on him while they looked upon him with faint smiles of curiosity and power.

He stared at Andromeda for a moment, and then he looked to the four other women. They were all pleasing to the eye. And the fact that one or more of them might be willing to take him to their bed already spoke of how desperate they were. After all, he was a stranger who wore odd clothes to them. But maybe Andromeda's actions towards him had made them curious, or maybe it was the fact that Dante seemed to be more fit than the other men in the village. They looked ragged and dirty compared to Dante. Either way, he was expected to make a decision now, and being their sex slave sounded more appealing than being their maid.

Dante blushed at the thought of being used in that way. He wasn't a virgin, but his experience was still lacking. He remembered what Andromeda said about trying to be more appealing to the women, and he looked down at his pants and his boots. He looked back up to Andromeda and nodded to her. Knowing she would understand the choice he made. He pulled his boots and socks off, and he slowly pulled his pants off too. Only his boxers remained. He glanced over to the four women to see their reactions. They hadn't reacted the way he thought they would. They looked like predators pleased with their prey.

Andromeda paid him the most attention as he quickly reached his decision and then began to undress. With a knowing smile she turned away from him and left him to the four lower ranked women attentions but he would feel her gaze on him frequently though it was not one of enjoying a sight but observing and being sure that he would not prove to be a risk to the women under her care. Instead she moved from cluster of women to cluster of women to discuss a variety of matters and discuss anything that had happened in her absence.

The four women exchanged glances and silently a agreement seemed to be made between them. With knowing smiles three of the women walked back to camp. It was the female with the pale gold hair that approached him. Her eyes were a warm brown but still held that sense of strength that the females all seemed to hold. "My name is Serene. Welcome to your new home." Her tone of voice was softer than Andromeda's and certainly far less commanding. She placed her hand gently on his shoulder before she guided him towards the central part of the village. "I am sure you shall want to eat and drink first before we begin to explore." The tone of her voice suggested she did not mean explore the land. Her hand turned firm on his shoulder as she led him to one of the smaller camp fires. Laughter and talking came from the other women as they observed the pair. "There is clear water and just cooked meat."

Dante watched the other women go, his eyes lingering on Andromeda's form as her braid bumped against her firm ass. The only woman who didn't go back to the village was the pale gold haired one, who was actually a few inches shorter than him. Her height didn't really matter though. She still had enough muscle to overpower him if she needed to. He blinked at her as she approached. "Hi Serene....my name is Dante." He let her lead him to one of the smaller camp fires, seeing the water and meat that she had mentioned. He glanced at the other women talking and laughing about them, but he decided to ignore them, walking straight to the food.

He took another look around. Serene was the only one who was watching him intently. The others would glance toward him, but they were chattering away, their attention divided. Dante turned has back to Serene and moved a hand over the meat and water, extending his senses, using magic to judge whether it was safe to eat and drink. The water was clear as Serene had said. Some of the meat had been under-cooked, but most of it was cooked well enough to eat. He wasn't sure what kind of meat it was, but it didn't matter at this point. He was being offered food, and it would probably be unwise to refuse. He took one of the stone-carved plates and wooden cups and filled them up. He sat on a nearby log away from the campfire and began to eat.

Serene watched him intently as he seemed to take longer that needed to decide whether he was going to eat or drink. A smile formed on her lips as he picked up a plate and selected some food and filled his cup. Once he appeared settled she settled herself besides him While he ate her right hand landed on his knee to begin exploring the state of his form. She could feel muscle and strength suggesting while he was a mage he was also physically active. Her firm grip became gentler and almost teasing as her hand shifted from the top of his thigh to the inside and without any look of concern, shame or worry of what others around them thought while his hands were full her fingers came upon his crotch to quickly estimate whether he was large, broad of smaller. No man was shunned for his length if he was willing to use and learn how to please a woman other wise. "Have you bedded women before?" The comment was as direct as her touch on his form.

Dante swallowed the meat he had in his mouth as Serene sat down next to him and set her hand on his knee. When her hand started to explore, he grew tense, still holding his plate and a piece of meat. When her fingers had found his crotch, he gave a small gasp, his length growing longer and thicker, coerced by her skillful fingers. She continued until he was fully erect, almost 6 inches long. He gave a panicked look to the other women by the campfire, but they must have considered this behavior as normal because they were indifferent. He only received amused looks at his surprise. "I-I've...had sex with....with two other women before."

She watched him carefully as his body reacted to her touch and the a strange smile touched her lips at his words. " Just two women once or repeatedly? Separately or at the same time?" The look she gave him was one of amusement at the low number of women he had bedded up until now. If he was skilled or at least willing to learn that number could double within a day or before the night was even out. New males always drew more attention but there was also some unspoken elements of the hierarchy that was gone through. Andromeda only took to her bed the males that had proven to deserve such and for that to be discovered the women beneath her rank were their teachers, mistresses in some cases. There was also the rare males that had fallen in love with one of the females and that affection was returned. Such monogamous relationships were allowed but they were not common.

Her fingers continued to play along his length as he continued to eat and drink. Unbeknown to him he was being tested to see whether he was easily distracted , embarrassed or shied away from physical acts in front of others. Her fingers curled around his length before her hand began to glide up and down his hardened member. He was a pleasing size and responded well to her touch. Her thumb began to circle the sensitive rim of his cock in rapid circles to draw any pre cum to the tip. "What ...sexual desires do you have?"

Dante blushed a deeper red as Serene continued to tease his cock and question him about his sex life. He cringed as she coaxed pre-cum from the tip of his cock. How did she expect him to eat his food AND tell her about his sex life while she was doing this to him in full view of the other women? He set the meat back onto the plate and took a breath so he could focus. "Just once with each, separately. My first experience...well it was her first time too. The second woman just wanted to steal my magic..."

He had no idea how to answer her last question. "Umm...are you asking...do you want a list or something?" He looked at Serene and saw that she was amused with him. She made it feel like a game. "Can you keep up with everything I'm throwing at you?" Her eyes seemed to ask. Only thing Dante could do was try to play the game. He grabbed his cup and tried to drink the water as fast as he could, some of it spilling down the corners of his mouth, gasping slightly as he finished it.

She smiled broadly as she watched the variety of emotions move over his face at her questions, what she was doing to him but she also recognized the moment he seemed to understand what she was truly doing. It was quicker than most of the men that she had tested before but the rare few that came with a link to the magical often seemed to quickly work out what they were doing.

His question made her laugh and she laughed even louder as if to prove himself he emptied his cup of water. Her gaze followed several drops as the trickled down his chin. "No I do not wish a list. You are to tell me what you have imagined about..when being with a woman." As she spoke she leaned in closer and closer. Her tongue darted out between her lips to gather up the few drops of water along his chin and neck. Her mouth finished near his own as her hand came to a stop on his length just at the base. For a moment perhaps he thought she would let go of him but instead she twisted her hand so that her open palm came against her ball sac before she quickly gripped them firmly to give them a squeeze.

"Surely you have not spent all your time with a nose in books and learning how to draw symbols."

He became more aroused as she drew near and licked at the water he had spilled down his neck and chin. When she stopped teasing his cock, her lips close to his, he thought they were going to share an intimate kiss, but the next sensation he felt was only pain. She squeezed his balls with a firm grip, and he gave a stifled whimper of agony.

Dante whispered so only Serene would hear him, and he spoke quickly so the pain would end sooner. "Alright! Alright! I-I've imagined women sucking on my cock or riding it until I couldn't cum anymore. I've imagined women using their breasts to squeeze and rub my cock to make me cum, and then licking up the mess I made. I've imagined multiple women pressing against me, kissing, licking, biting, rubbing...pleasuring and abusing my body to get all the cum I had and more."

Dante paused to gulp for air. "I've also imagined the impossible. Women's breasts growing when I cum inside them, or when they drink my cum. My cock growing bigger to give the women more pleasure as they ride me. I've imagined women becoming so addicted to my cum that they beg for it, and if I don't give it to them, they take it anyway. A vicious never-ending cycle of sex." As Dante confessed his sexual desires, he thought they sounded so childish. He knew that he should try to keep a more realistic view of how sex should be, but his fantasies sounded a lot more appealing.

She believed she could see what he actually expected to happen between them. She was sure his lips had parted slightly to engage in a kiss , that was until the moment her fingers are curled around his ball and soon his truthful desires came tumbling out of his mouth easier than water through a fountain. "Now see, was that so difficult to reveal?" She said the words with a pleased and playful tone of voice. Once he had finished speaking she released her grip on him and gave him what he had actually sought. Her lips pressed against his deeply but the kiss was without affection or genuine care but a simple way to some what reward the fact he had revealed the truth and because she was mildly curious how his lips would taste against her own.

After only a couple of minutes of her lips pressed firmly against his the kiss ended as suddenly as it had began. "Well then you are quite a lucky man. Perhaps if you prove yourself some of those fantasies shall come true...perhaps. For tonight you shall have to settle for me." She rose to her feet and without waiting or asking she reached down to his hand and gripped it firmly before she yanked him to his feet. "I am going to take you to my hut now." She stated as simply as if she was mentioning what the weather was like.

She moved through the village huts until they came to a small hut that looked as if it housed four people. When she walked in a small fire was dead in the middle. A thin net hung around the singular room but it was woven in such a way it created four walls. In each section was a bed of furs. "Lay down." She released his hand to point to her section of the currently other wise empty room and waited to see if he was do as bid or attempt to run or ignore her.

"

Dante gave a shaky sigh as Serene released her grip on his balls. He was taken by surprise when she actually kissed him. It lasted longer than he expected too. He closed his eyes to enjoy the sensation of it, but he could tell it wasn't meant to be sensual. It seemed like another test, to see how good he was at kissing, or to see how he tasted. When she stopped, he opened his eyes and blinked at her, wondering if he had passed the test. Apparently he had. She spoke of how lucky he was and how some of his desires might come true. He wondered which ones. Andromeda had magic, so was it possible that his unrealistic fantasies could come true as well? Did some of the other women possess magic as well? Dante grew aroused at these thoughts.

She rose and lifted him to his feet, pulling him to her hut without warning, leaving the unfinished plate of meat behind. Dante looked around the tent. Not much to it really. Four rooms, netting on the walls, beds of fur, a place for a fire in the center. Even with the increased heat on this world, they still needed fires for when it was colder at night. Dante looked at Serene, and she told him to lay down, looking to the bed she pointed at. He didn't go to the bed right away, but he slowly made up his mind, doing as he was told. He laid down on the soft bed, feeling his heartbeat racing once more, his imagination running wild with ideas on what she would do to him next. "Serene..." Dante felt he should say something, but he didn't know what to say. They barely knew each other, and they were about to have sex. The idea felt wrong, but it felt good at the same time. He remained speechless.

Serene watched him intently as he seemed to stand there for just a few moments too long before he moved as she ahd indicated. A smile touched her lips as finally he moved in the right direction and she followed him. Yet as he laid down upon the soft furs her body stood above his own. Her gaze moved along his frame as she took in the details she had not paid attention to out side. She could see that quarrel in his eyes. Should he talk? Be silent? What was to happen..? Was it right?

She did not care for his answers and did not truly even care to hear the questions properly. Instead she moved around the fur bed and without further ado she straddled his form just above his waist. It would become quite obvious then that the cloth that hid her sex and ass from view was nothing more than decoration. He would be able to feel the warmth of her skin against his instantly to suggest the cloth did not rub between their legs.

Her index finger came upon his lips as she smiled down to him. "Shush and enjoy. You shall get little sleep tonight." She moved backwards so that the her ass cheeks gently began to rub up and down the length of the upper side of his cock as she reached behind to grip his balls once more. This time though her touch was light, gentle and tormenting as she stroked her thumb in gentle circles against his skin.

Dante became more aroused as Serene straddled him with her powerful legs. She silenced him with a finger, and he blushed when she told him that he would get little sleep tonight. The questions burning inside him were blown out like candles as he focused on the here and now. It didn't seem to matter that the other three occupants of the tent could come in at any time and see them. She was having him then and there. He gave a small moan as she rubbed his cock with her ass, reaching back with her skillful hands to pleasure him once more. He felt her grab his balls again, but she wasn't rough like before.

Dante didn't know what to do with his hands. He grabbed fistfuls of the furs on the bed, but as she kept rubbing against him, his hands decided to explore Serene's body. He felt her muscular legs and waist, and eventually his hands found her breasts under the fabric draped in front of them. He squeezed them, his grip getting slightly tighter when she rubbed against his cock with more force or when he felt a shiver of pleasure vibrate through him as she fondled his balls. More pre-cum oozed from his tip, acting as a natural lubricant. A thought flickered to life in his mind. She was good at this.

Serene looked down at him as she heard the moan from his mouth. She did not stop his hands as the began to wander along her form. Once they reached her breast she let go of him and lifted it up behind her to pull on one of the ends that held the fur garb in place. With a firm and brief tug the material fell away onto his form and she did not move it nor apologize for it. Her nipples were dark and swollen against his fingers and hands. The touch was pleasant. Often men that were bedded for the first time thought it was a chance to be rough with the women but they would quickly learn their mistake and if they did not..Andromeda made they learned properly. So far the new man was proving he had the intelligence to know what and what not to do. She continued to rub her buttocks against his shaft for several more minutes before she put her hands to his chest and began to find any other sensitive spots of his form.

Her gaze moved along his own in curiosity as she began to glide her fingers along his skin. They first came to his nipples and her thumbs moved in exploratory circles against the possibly sensitive skin as she slid her behind backwards and the rest of her followed. He would feel the heat of her sex move along his length and then captured the tip of his cock just against her entrance. While women of his world may of sought long drawn out for play or soft words she did not and without any concern she simply slid her body down and forward so that her heated passage took his length into her body. A smile crossed her features as her sex stretched just a little around his length and girth.

Dante felt the fur garb she wore to cover her chest plop down on him and then slide down to their sides. He thought that was a sign that he liked the way he was touching her, so he got her nipples between his thumbs and forefingers and played with them a little; twisting, pulling, flicking. Serene kept rubbing her ass against his shaft, and Dante thought she might make him cum just from that, but she started exploring his body with her hands too. She rubbed his own nipples for a time. He thought it was an odd sensation because it was new, but it was pleasing.

And then Serene moved down, positioning the tip of his cock at her pussy, and before he knew it, she pushed it inside her. He moaned with a mixture of pleasure and shock. This feeling was familiar to him. This had happened before with one of the other women he had sex with, but it was better. His cock felt tight within her, and the tightness felt extraordinary. He saw Serene smile as though it were a good fit. Dante breathed more heavily. He could feel himself swelling despite the tightness of Serene's pussy. He was getting closer to cumming. He felt something else building inside of him, but he couldn't put a finger on what it was. He was too distracted with Serene. He was speechless. He squeezed her breasts harder as a signal that it felt good, as if his heavier breathing and his moan weren't enough to indicate it already.

Serene watched him closely. While it was clear she appeared to enjoy the interactions, especially as his hands gripped and played with her breasts she seemed more focused on him for now as if his enjoyment was more important than her own. It was true for now at least. She wanted to know each touch he enjoyed, each act that could push him over the edge into orgasm. She would report all she learned to Andromeda when it was another womans turn with him or when he slumbered. Andromeda trusted the women she cared for and each would observe a man for a variety of reasons. Some were more talented to spot the dangerous personality hidden beneath a calm exterior , others were able to spot a weak willed male who would not survive very long. Serene though was the one talented at finding a physical weakness and sexual prowess or willingness.

She watched as his breathing had become heavier and his hands gripped her tighter as he was pushed further towards climaxing. She lifted her her self up onto her feet and gripped a hanging beam above her head so that her feet pressed against the floor even while he was still deep within her. Her knees came above his sides. "Were your women experienced male?" She asked suddenly as she used the wooden beam to pull herself up until only the tip of his cock was in the entrance of her sex and she dropped herself down firmly so his length was driven right up to the hilt. At first she set a slow pace to allow him to talk with ease but her pace began to pick up as she also purposefully tightened ehr sex around him to increase the pressure and grip along his skin. "Did they make you cum?"

Dante was confused when Serene had started to lift herself up. He thought maybe this was meant to tease him at first, but she kept him inside her, and she reached above her and actually pulled herself up using one of the wooden beams that held the small hut intact. He was amazed at her strength, and based on how she kept him inside her, she seemed to have done this before. She asked how experienced the other women that had bed him were as she began to slowly ride his cock.

"The first was a virgin like I was...the second...she was experienced, but my encounter with her didn't last long once I figured out what her-" Dante gasped slightly as she somehow gripped his cock tighter with her pussy, and he continued to speak, but with a strained voice. "what her intentions were." She was picking up the pace, riding his cock faster, continuing to drop down and take in his whole length. Serene asked if they had made him cum. He almost didn't hear the question. What Serene was doing to him felt so good. He was close to cumming, but he resisted as long as he could. "The first made me cum, but the second...I stopped her before she made me cum because she would have stolen my magic."

Then Dante's eyes widened with realization. He could feel himself filling with cum and something else. He now knew what that something else was. Dante moaned in pleasure and panic as Serene made him cum. It shot into her with each pulse...and so did his magic. He hadn't been keeping it in check. She hadn't stolen it like the other woman had tried to do, she had just made him unintentionally cast a spell, and he had no idea what it was going to do to her. Spells that are cast have different effects based on what the witch or wizard was focusing on at the time. Dante had been focused on sex, thinking about what Serene was doing to him now, and about how the first woman he had sex with had sucked his cock to make him cum, and how the second woman used her very large breasts to try and make him cum. Dante panted as he felt his own cum dripping down his shaft. Apparently his load of cum had been large enough to overflow from Serene's pussy.

Back
Top Bottom