Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

PM limits. BACK UP YOUR PRIVATE MESSAGES TO A THREAD!

I kinda like Gaia a bit better, because the maximum is 500 pms. Then everytime you get a new one, it deletes the last one.

But eh. I cleaned out my inbox... been meaning to do that anyways.

I can see with the inbox clearing out old messages... but the outbox should auto clear. I spent a good half hour clearing out to 200 messages.

I only have two or so RPs going on in PMs anyway. I don't see the big point but whatevs. I'll clean out my inbox I guess.

Is there a faster way to delete pms? I already deleted like 5k... But i am really sick of deleting my sent folder... it has over 3.5k posts and doing them 50 at a time is going to kill me. If a admin could just dump that folder that would be cool if you have a faster way to dump it then clicking each and every pm and deleting checked..

Revan Leonhart said:
I kinda like Gaia a bit better, because the maximum is 500 pms. Then everytime you get a new one, it deletes the last one.

But eh. I cleaned out my inbox... been meaning to do that anyways.

Well, the option is actually selectable - delete or hold back.

You can also create a number of additional folders.

I already did clean up and reorganization of my PM inbox. It's just something routine I do to begin with. Even though I now just learned there was no cap, I always come to a message board with a cap in mind. Gaia has one, so it has trained me into thinking every board will have a cap.

Some folks prefer doing things in private (via PMs) though, because for some, it's out of shyness, especially with certain kinks and whatnot. I'm one of those folks, but I really should be utilizing the boards more for many RPs. I got to quit hiding so much anyways.

One more supporter and Blue Moon will have paid its way for the month (had one take advantage of the Elliquiy deal).

Thank yous : )

I hope this doesn't make me sound weird, but sometimes I actually like reading some of our fellow users work. A lot of it is really entertaining and helpful, especially when you've got a mental block, or just want to read something hopefully sexy or twisted in some way. I have no problem with the PM cap at all.

Thanks to a particularly sexy contributor Blue Moon has paid its rent for the month : )

I'm down for the pm limit, it doesn't really affect me, plus we should truly get recognized through search engines. If done right, Bluemoon will flourish from this idea. Anywho that's just my little input on the subject xD​

Well right now I been using phone and PMs were easier for the time being. When I get my computer I will be working in more of keeping roleplays in a thread.

Mark all only does one page at a time. 14 pages = 700 posts. I had over 40 pages in my inbox alone.

There has to be a better way to delete all these, if you're going to make us delete them.

The limit has been enstated. Any problems that AREN'T 'Augh god my PMs are gone why did I procrastinate when there was a big red warning on the top of every page for more then a week??' can be brought up here.

Im a little confused, the list in the first post, it shows how many pms one has saved?

If so I dont understand, I dont keep my old pm's, yet it says I have 2000+

edit: it just occured to me that the sent messages have built up to 14 pages too, so I have deleted them, if I continue to delete old ones, I wont have any problems correct? Im only doing this simply because I prefer the way pm's work, and would like to continue to use them, and post on boards when my partner prefers it that way.

Back
Top Bottom