Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Hidden Land (Misa x Chaos)

MisaLaVan

Make me your queen, fuck me like your whore.
Legends speak of an ancient race of people, Wind Mages they were called, lost to time and history. Lost to the knowledge of man. A small colony of people, dedicated to the arts of magic, who forged a new power when the rock and dirt first started to drift from the planet's surface. They learned to control the winds that moved the floating islands. They learned to anchor them in place. And when man took to the air in ships, they made for safe passage through the treacherous windstorms.
Their power was coveted, many wanted it for their own. But they answered to no man, keeping their now forgotten home safe from those who would do it harm. No one could find it, and no one has yet.

That was many an age ago, and their kind is all but extinct. When their number had first started to dwindle they set their home in fog, and sent it adrift, so that none could ever find it's secrets. The Elders hoped that none would ever find this ancient place. But nothing stays hidden forever. Their people started to dwindle, it was only time before none of their race was left.
However survivors of the race still do exist. Passing themselves off as regular Wizards, those Wind Mages that deserved to live a peaceful life, as much as could be hand in a time of pirates and a corrupt empire.
Most Wizards offer their services to merchants and travelers, offering to protect them with their magic. Others who excel in the black arts take up job as mercs, or alongside them. Some even become fiercesome pirates.
To find a Wind Mage willing to do such a thing is incredibly rare. Most are wise enough to take refuge far from the reaches of danger.

Some though, can not avoid it no matter how hard they try. That is the fate of Thomason, this story's Wind Mage. A simple boy, with a simple desire to live a simple life. Perhaps as a farmer, have his own floating island close to the vast oceans that life beneath. That would be nice. But unfortunately for Thomason, that life was not meant for him. Greater things were meant for him, and they started with what seemed like an ordinary pirate raid on a small port.
Pillaging and burning and taking prisoners with as much or as little bloodshed as to be expected.

The pirate captain did not take long to figure out he was a Wizard, and decided to make a package deal. There was a Woman Pirate Captain who knew the exact whereabouts of a grand treasure, as grand as any normal man could conceive at least, and he would make a deal. All the women he had captured plus the Wizard as the creme of the trade. Surely that would convince her to turn over her map.
Word was sent and they arranged a ship to ship meet in neutral air.
The prisoners were taken aboard, unharmed past the roughness of being taken captive, the Wizard upfront. He waited at the edge of his ship for the parley to start.

They called her the Angel Of Death she was one of the most feared Pirate out there, a woman on top of that. when word came in that another pirate had a Wizard she couldn't help put agree to meet. To get her hands on a Wizard would mean more then the treasure that ma he wanted held. Sure the Treasure was great, but she and her crew had already taken what they could. She wouldn't risk the life of her crew when she could raid for it.

She looked to her first mate a lovely woman she called Crimson. The woman's blood red hair framed her pale skin. Her bright green eyes took in the ship they were meeting. The woman was softer then the caption, but she liked that about the woman.

"Pull her up" The caption yelled watching as her crew started to run around the ship. Once in place she walked over so she was face to face with the other caption. "I hear ya have something to trade me with" She said a sly smile on her face. Crimson stood not far behind her caption watching for any problems that may rise.

(Crimson will be my main girl... )

(obviously. >_>)

The young wizard was led out on a chain that split into two sets of shackles. One was around his wrists, filled with cloth to keep it on his small wrists, the other around his neck hanging loosely. It was meant to hold larger men then he, but it kept him all the same. He looked scared, roughed up and cold. He shivered slightly as he avoided eye contact with anyone. He didn't know how his life could end up like this. A prisoner to pirates. A slave to their bidding. How would he ever get out of this one.

The head Pirate sneered as he motioned for the wizard to be brought forward. "And I believe ye have a treasure map. A legit one I hope. Wouldn't want any bloodshed over an unnecessary misleading now would we." He kept one hand on the hilt of his sword and the other held out for the map she had for him. "I hear the treasure left is vastly greater then what you took. I hear it can make any crew wealthy enough to retire as civilized rich folk." he said laughing at the last bit. "I don't see why you didn't just blow up the temple from offshore and then dig the gold out from the rubble." He grinned, snearing with yellowed teeth. "Now, the map lassie. I'd like to finish this."

Angel smirked at the other Pirate as he brought the wizard forward. Her eyes moved over the boy before her, and oh how her smirk grew. She shrugged as the pirate spoke of what she should of done with the treasure. "Ye is right, I could of. Then I be out a Wizard wouldn't I?" With a nod of her head Crimson moved forward taking the map.
Crimson walked forward and held out her hand and the Map. "Come here boy" She called. She waited until she had a hand on the boy before letting go of the map. Pulling the boy forward on the ship she sent a bitter sweet smile to the other pirates.
"Guess that be our busyness" Angel said. Waiting only a moment, before giving the word to set sail.
Crimson dragged the boy behind her as she made her way into the ship. She got to his cell and opened the door. "Go on." She nodded toward the cell. Waiting for him to enter she shut the door behind him. "You got a name boy?" She asked. She felt bad for him, she could see how scared his was.

Thomason did't fight the girl as she pulled him along, but glancing up at her face he blushed, she was incredibly cute. He looked away blushing and followed her. He stepped into the cell, sighing as he was locked in. She asked for his name, and he looked up nervously. "T-Thomason.... o-or j-just Tom...." He said, and looked for a bed to sit on, hoping they would provide him at least that. He stole glances at her, nervously noticing her well endowed form, her outfit leaving little to question, her cleavage quite there. He on the other hand was heavily dressed in stripes and vest. He looked around the cell, and sighed, sitting on what was afforded to him. "Wh-what is to happen t-to m-me...."

Making her way below with the boy Crimson couldn't help but almost feel bad for him. She opened the cell door and watched him walk in. While the cell didn't have much it did have a bed for him to sleep on and a table with a chair. Once he was inside she was sure to lock the door behind him. She asked his name offering him a small smile. "Well Tom, I'm Crimson. Our caption is Angel." She thought about what to tell him. Should she offer him all the information she knew, or just a bit. Either way wouldn't change how things would end up. "Your a Wind Mage, Our Caption wants you for your power. To make our ship the fastest in the sky." She walked to a trunk and opened it, pulling out an extra blanket. "Your best bet be to do as you told. Nothing more, Nothing less" She passed the blanket between the bars to the boy. "I have been the chore of taking care of you. I can only help you as much as you help your self."

"Lets set sail.... Crimson" The caption called over the ship.

"I'll be back when I can... You best just relax" With that she joined the crew on deck. They were make their trek to a small island the band called home. It would be a few ours before they got there. This would give Tom time to think over what would be asked of him. This is what the caption wanted, why she didn't ull him out and use him right away.

Back
Top Bottom