Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking to Play a Domme Futa or a Submissive F (Seeking F or M)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nessau

Meteorite
I currently have two cravings. I am seeking submissive partners for the first story, and dominant ones for the second. I would like to find female partners, but am open to males if there's chemistry.

Sacrificial Lamb (Smut Oriented)

In this story, I will play a futa character in a modern or fantasy setting. I would prefer to play with submissive women in this story, or possibly submissive feminine men (think yaoi uke). In either story I want to do 24/7 M/s, servitude, non-con sex and/or rape, and possible humiliation. I'm open to discussing kinks more in private. Send me a picture of your character if you're interested in this.

Modern Setting: A confident, strong, dominant woman takes what she wants when she wants it. She has hired your character to be her sexual and domestic servant throughout the week and on occasional weekends. You live in her condo and work to please her sexual fever while providing some domestic comforts. The pay is fantastic and the sex is frequent.

Fantasy Setting: You are a war prize, prisoner of war, or were traded in the slave trade to a loner huntress. Always on the move, you never stay in one place and are always away from society. Your captor/owner is rough and aggressive with you at times, using you for sex constantly and putting you to work helping cure hides. You feel helpless in the situation, but oddly grow to enjoy being used repeatedly.

Futa Idea One
Futa Idea Two

A Protective Domme/Dom

In this story, I want D/s and BDSM elements. I would prefer a lesbian dynamic, but may consider a male Dom if there's chemistry.

My character has been a regular at a semi large BDSM club for a few years. She's always come off as a Domme, providing sensation play to those who bottom to her. She's stopped coming for a few months then suddenly reappears in the club. She's lacking that confidence of a Domme and seems broken. It's apparent that she's not thinking clearly and needs someone to take control.

You, having an acquaintance relationship with her, approach and stop her from participating in hazardous scenes. You take control of her and tell her everything will be alright, assuming the role of her protector, eventually earning her submission after learning about what happened those months she was gone.

I want the characters to have a tender D/s dynamic before engaging in darker play. Message me with where you would like to see the dynamic go.

Submission

What I Want in a Partner
Literate
Confident and Dominant characters
Able to para post 1-3 paragraphs per post
Willing to discuss plot/scenes
Respectful of my hard limits

General Kinks
Suspension
Sensation
Impact
Protocol
Bondage/Shibari/Restraints/Gags/Caging
Large insertion via Larger Cocks
Oral Sex (Giving/Receiving)
Rimming (Receiving)
Flogging/Whipping
Excessive Cum

Hard Limits:
Scat
Vore
Gore
Watersports
Use of "cunt" to refer to female sexual organs

Note: Messaging me with random requests = Not sexy.

I am open to discussing these items and can elaborate more later. I DO reserve the right to turn you away from a game and will do so.

RE: Seeking Dom M or Futa for Dragon/Beast/Anthro Smut

Updated my request. Now looking for Dom Males or Domme Futas to pound the living hell out of my human characters. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom