Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fortune's Eyes, Fortune's Hands [Ariamella & grungeknuckle]

RE: Fortune's Eyes, Fortune's Hands [BlinkyWinky & grungeknuckle]

Devlin was inside the main hall, picking up supplies for the road ahead, mostly food and drink, a few herbal concoctions. Between the two of them, Devlin figured they had no healing capabilities, so best be on the safe side. And it hadn't been much, but Devlin had gotten the best price he could for one of his stolen gemstones. The coinage it had earned would certainly help grease the wheels.

Devlin was taking his time, bantering with the fishermen and the odd merchant, letting Felicity stew outside. He wasn't paying any attention to them though, his mind still on the girl, thinking of her being stared at, maybe even groped a few times. The idea got his blood pumping to all the right places. This wasn't just to punish the girl, and dampen her pride a bit, after all. He did it because it amused him.

And the fact that it was backwoods peasants that were ogling her would really get Felicity's goat, a consideration that made Devlin grin even more.
His daydreams were interrupted by the shout of rage from outside.

His face went pale. "Shit. Fuck balls horse-puncher shit asscrack shit fuck shit," he breathed, sprinting for the door, bags bouncing at his sides. The gag was off. This was bad. In a single motion, Devlin grabbed Felicity, putting his hand over her mouth, while diving his other hand into his sack. He feverishly felt for something, anything, that could be used as a substitute gag. Linens for bandaging. Perfect.

"She was gagged for a reason, you... you... you oaf!" Devlin roared, winding the roll of cloth around Felicity's head, covering her mouth again. The sheer fact that he couldn't come up with a snappy, insulting nickname for the man showed just how stressed he was. His cover had nearly been blown, and if the men had freed her, and turned on him... well, he might have gotten away, but would have lost his prize in the process.

No explanation. Devlin wasn't in the mood for it. He hoisted the bags on one shoulder, untied Felicity from the hitching post, and simply tossed her over the shoulder. And while, under different circumstances, Devlin would have appreciated the great view of the girl's pussy he was presenting everyone with, he was just too mad to care.

And the worst part was, he was mad at himself. Yes, he could try to blame Feliciy, or the idiot pesant who'd taken the gag off, or the old guard who hadn't stopped him. He could try to blame the gods, or the fates, all the animals on the land and all the fish in the sea. But in the end it all came back to him. It could have been avoided if he wasn't trying to be so damn clever.

In such an angry state, he stomped out of town, without another word to the villagers.

Once well out of earshot down the trail, Devlin finally set Felicity down, roughtly, and removed the gag. He was far less angry now, still fuming, and paced back and forth, rebuking her.
"What in all the hells were you trying to - Do you have any idea - What in all the gods glory were you - Oh, fuck it, I need some stress relief."
Unabashedly, as if he were ripping the cork off a bottle of wine and chugging it down, Devlin knelt down, hoisted Felicity's knees into the air and spread her legs, and buried his face into her cunt. Hungrily, he licked up her lips and vulva, then began sucking on her clit, flicking it with his tongue.

The first thing that went through Felicity's mind was that Devlin had saved her. Actually saved her. As strange of a thought that was, she was grateful for it. Of course, he had gagged her again, but that was the small(ish) price to pay to get out. Now what the most surprising thing was that he was able to carry her. Felicity wasn't heavy, mind you, but she hadn't expected to be wildly tossed over one shoulder and be promptly carried out of Estfall Point. Devlin didn't look to be very muscular, but maybe he was, who knew? Maybe it was another one of his secrets. Maybe he was just trying to show off. Maybe he just wanted to get the hell ot of that town.

But all these thoughts were interrupted by two things, one following the other in what seemed like rapid succession. Devlin had dumped her on the ground. Not exactly on the trail, as the dirt path would've been difficult to sit on, but upon the grassy area to the right of it. She was going to answer all of his broken questions, but then the second thing occurred: Devlin opened her legs without warning and stooped low, licking and sucking in places that were even better than when he treated her breasts.

Here it was, the feeling was back. Felicty gasped at the initial contact, surprised that he had gone straight to her pussy. She wanted to yell at him for doing so, but she didn't — couldn't — and instead closed her lids and let her eyes roll back. Her mouth parted in some soundless expression, brows slightly furrowed together, and a moan ripped from her as Devlin sucked on her clit, though it turned into soft cries of pleasure as he flicked the sensitive nub with his tongue. While he needed address relief, she just needed more of whatever he was doing. Driven by instinct she pushed her hips up to him, moving them in a way her body never had to before, wanting to feel more of the treatment that was being given to her. "Oh, fuck," she moaned out loudly before she could stop herself.

With the sun on her chest and Devlin at her her thighs, she couldn't help but feel as if she was about to combust. If she did, it was admittedly a good way to die and she had no complaintsa there. Lying here lost in pleasure, blue skies on a sunny day, the green grass next to a traveler's trail and— oh, shit. Travelers. Suddenly worried about being spotted, it was with great difficulty that Felicity brought her knees up and bent them, placed a foot on Devlin's shoulder and pushed him away. Not that she wanted to stop, it was just that she didn't want to be caught doing something so improper out in the open. A field was on their left and a woodsy area was to their right, and she rolled once toward the trees, sitting up and shakily standing. She almost giggled; her legs were almost like jelly, and the sensation was...different if not outright strange.

"Too open," the girl breathed out, trying to regain some air into her lungs from the previous activity. "And besides, you can't just take women and do as you please. It's not gentlemanly. In fact, it's rude and disrespectful..." She paused, looking down at the ground before continuing on. "...but we can go finish if we find another clearing in the woods." She mumbled the words, looking up at Devlin with a certain fire in her eyes. "It's not like I actually want it, though. I mean, I just don't want you to be deprived of your stress relief or whatever it is you wanted. I'm just such a nice, giving person." A smirk lit up her face as she held out the rope attached to her collar. "Well are you coming or not?"

Still kneeling on the ground, Devlin narrowed his eyes at Felicity, suspicious. Was this a trick? This felt like a trick. But she couldn't possibly lie that well. He'd seen her try to lie, she was pretty terrible at it.
Warily, he stood up.

What the hell was going on?

"Uh... sorry to burst your bubble, honeycunt, but, uh, I'm not sure we've met before. I mean, you look like the girl I was traveling with, but she hated me, hated any sort of sexual advances, and by now she'd be cursing me out. And she would have known that I'm never gentlemanly anyways." Devlin picked up the bags, not taking his eyes off Felicity, and followed her deeper into the woods, off the track. A small hillock stood before them, once surmounted, would hide them from the road, and give Felicity and Devlin a great view of the sea through the trees.

Devlin glanced back towards the town, now out of sight. "I must have grabbed the wrong naked, tied up girl by mistake." Despite this, once on the far side of the hill, he came up behind Felicity, undid the collar from around her neck, and untied her arms. Laying his hands on her hips, he let them idly roam upwards, till he was nearly cupping her breasts.
She seemed different. More... submissive wasn't the word. More willing to give in to him, though. Perhaps the punishment, as out of control as it had spun, had been more effective than he'd thought.

"y-yeah. Yeah!" Devlin replied, first unsure, then more eager and forceful, to Felicity's suggesting about "finishing."
"Here, lie back down. Go on, down with you!" He waved at the grass, dropping the bags back on the ground. He'd be blow away if she actually followed his orders.

Gods above, it worked.

It actually worked.

There was about a 60 percent chance Devlin would untie her if she enticed him with the possibility of having her body, and she had taken it. Granted, it left a lot of room open for him to not take up her offer, but he did, and that was all that mattered. Waiting patiently as he undid the bindings, she had half a mind to turn right around and punch him in the jugular while screaming obscenities, and taking whatever it was he had in his bags and throw them in his general direction. Yes, she could get violent if she wanted to. And it was easy for her to get violent with him— she had done it once and would gladly do it again...if not for his mouth.

That goddamned mouth.

How could something that spit out curses and fowl language provide such sweet, sweet pleasure? It was definitely one of the mysteries of the world.

As for Felicity, she decided against the violence. After all, he'd unknowingly played her little game of fate, and he did so good in setting her free. So she decided to let him have her, even if it was just one time. She turned in his arms and stepped forward, kissing him full on the mouth and pressing her naked body against him, standing on her tip-toes to subtly rub her mound against the bulge in his pants. She let out a moan and sank to the floor, bringing her blonde hair over to one side so it wouldn't get tousled badly in the grass.

Pulling Devlin along with her, she opened her legs and bit her lip. She was wet with arousal once again, and she guided his hand to her womanhood with her own, gasping against the touch. "Let's get one thing straight here, shall we? I still think you're a insolent git with bad manners. I still think you're sick for tying me up. I still think you're vile and disgusting, and I still hate you. Oh, and I know you'd never be gentlemanly. You don't have a bone in your body that's kind and giving. But then, neither do I. At least, not when it comes to you. You want to know something else? I did this because I knew you'd free my arms. Oracle, remember? But I figured you could do something else for me, and this is it." She gave a sharp laugh. "What are you going to do, Devlin? Say no?"

Felicity sat up, her hazel eyes burning with fire that resembled lust and hatred all at once. "But goddammit, this thing you're doing to me? I don't know what it is, but it's working. Be thankful that I'm letting you touch me rather than cutting your dick off, okay?" And with that, she laid down on the grass, feeling so right for doing something so incredibly wrong.

Devlin had been tricked. He'd been tricked, even after he'd guessed it was a trick, and stepped right into it. And yet, he couldn't get mad at Felicity. He could hate her, oh yes, that was easy, but get mad, right at this moment? The girl was on her back, spreading her legs, and getting the closest Devlin had ever gotten to whispering sweet nothings into his ear.
Whatever part of Devlin's brain that was in charge of rage simply wasn't getting the blood flow right now.

"Ah, shut your mouth, ya bitch," he replied to Felicity's insults, "you're gonna make me blush." His hand still pressed to her mound, Devlin moved still deeper, sliding two fingers into her slit, feeling it twitch around them. Damn, but she was tight!

With a devilish grin, Devlin ripped off his vest and shirt, eager for the sensation of bare skin pressed to bare skin. So the girl wanted to get fucked, huh? Sure, he'd do it, but not because she was simply asking. He'd own her though the act. He'd fuck her raw.

One hand, fingers still slick from pussy juices, slipped behind and up Felicity, resting just behind her neck. The other yanked apart a few of the buttons on Devlin's pants, and pulled his erect cock out. Slightly curved, running with thick veins, with a defined ridge around the head, and eager with pre-cum, Devlin tried to simply jam it into Felicity's womanhood. Instead, it slipped, and simply ground against her slit, jabbing her nub. Less enthusiastically, Devlin decided a more gradual approach was needed. A shame. He'd wanted to give her the shock of jamming it up to the balls from the get-go.

So instead, Devlin eased it in, feeling her walls give way little by little. Not quite so abrupt, but it still made him lurch slightly and gasp. It felt like her insides were already clenching down on him. " Damnit woman, ease up! Fuck, your cunt is tight!"

In the midst of everything going on, Felicity had forgotten one very important detail. She was a virgin, and had meant to tell him such, but it slipped her mind at the last second, right when her anger flared up as he called her a bitch. It dawned in her that Devlin was taking a piece of her that she could never get back, but then again, it didn't really matter did it? The teachings of the Oracles were basically shot to hell since the Underfolk came up. Besides, she had always wondered what sex would feel like, and although Devlin wasn't her number one choice, he would just have to do. Nothing he had done felt bad. It was actually...enjoyable.

Except for when he slid into her.

"You're telling me to ease up? How about you shut it and ease up? Gods above, you're hurting me, don't be so rough.... It's not my fault that you don't know what fresh goods feel like; all you do is fuck loose whores! I— I'm a virgin, okay? I'm not saying that you have to go all romantic on me because, shit, I don't want you to do that, but you could be a little more understanding!" Felicity lifted her head threw a glare at him, silently gritting her teeth against the pain.

Even as he filled her, it seemed like he was stretching her to the limit. It wasn't painful enough for tears, but it still hurt. There seemed to be a small pause before Devlin slid the rest of the way in, and she was vaguely aware that he was buried to the hilt. She let out a breath, exhaling and realizing that she had been holding it in. Her head throbbed, her legs were stiff, and her insides ached in an uncomfortable way but, after what seemed like some long moments, she felt herself relax. The pain subsided to a dullness that was easily ignorable, and she could feel Devlin inside her as she clenched around him, a sensation that she could only describe as full.

Felicity opened her eyes, her lips twisted into her signature smirk. Moving her hips back and up, her mouth let out a moan of pleasure, and a delicious shiver went down her back. The air felt cold against the growing wetness that provided some lubrication, easing the pain even more. He was so deep and, shit, it felt nice. Better than wen he sucked on her breast, better than when he licked at her pussy, and better than anything she could have ever imagined. "Well, what are you waiting for?" she asked, rocking her hips faster, but still at a slow pace. "I can't say I like fucking with statues, so move!"

Gods Above and Hells Below, didn't this girl know flattery when she heard it? Up to his sack in Felicity, Devlin attempted to roll his eyes, and groan. He managed the groan, but for entirely different reasons. This girl's womanhood was hot, tight, and practically drooling. "S-stop being such a delicate little flower, and lea-Uhnn... and learn to take a complement," Devlin hissed at her. He was bent over her, eyes closed, just taking in the sensation, savoring every twitch of her womb along his shaft.

He gritted his teeth. First she complained about him being too rough. Now she was loudly rebuking him for not moving enough. MAKE UP YOUR MIND, Devlin seethed to himself.

Getting off her, Devlin sat up, and opened his eyes. It took him a few moments to focus on her. The way she was wiggling her body, it was novice, but it felt great, an eagerness in it, a frustrated desire. Devlin took a firm grasp on both her hips.
"So. You want me to move, do you?" He set his teeth. "Alright then."
He started thrusting. Not fast, but hard. He could shake her like a rag-doll if he wanted to, and Devlin was very nearly doing that, her entire frame bouncing each time he punched her sweet wet snatch with his manhood.

He taunted her with each stab.

"Virgin, huh? If, only, you'd, had, the, fore, sight, to, tell, me, soon-ner."
He started picking up the pace.

"Started, out, so, per-fect, uhn, so, proud... Nhnn, Now, look, at, you. C-cock, hun-gry, sl-Ah, Ah, Uhn, slut, in, the, w-oah, woods, fuckin', some, ass-hole, bast-ard."
Devlin's taunts couldn't keep pace with his thrusts anymore. His sack was jangling and bouncing against Felicity's ass, as the wet slap of flesh smacking against flesh echoed through the air.

"H-ah, ha, hey Oracle... How 'bout you, ha hun uh, predict wah-where I'm go-oh-onna dump my spunk."
At this point, Devlin was fucking up a storm. He couldn't help it any more, and bent over Felicity, one arm around her, holding her tight, the other on the ground, supporting him. He reveled in the sensation of their bodies clashing together, the sluice of his cock ramming up Felicity's womanhood, the way her legs reflexively twitched to wrap around him, the way her erect nipples scraped against his chest with each bounce. He pressed his lips against the side of her neck, and snarled, something throaty, primal, bestial, like a predator attacking.

It was a good choice, telling Devlin to move. Felicity could feel the slickness of each thrust, how the juices began to drip down at a slow, steady rate. Years of sexual deprivation were suddenly released in a carnal, mind blowing encounter that took the girl's body on a high of different sensations. The thrusts were hard, deep, making her cry out even as Devlin said his own bit, timing his words with his actions. The little shit. If it weren't for the fact that they were having wild sex in the forest....

She lacked the energy or willpower to make a retort, which was disappointing all the same because she probably could've churned out her own snarky responses. Oh well, there was nothing to be done about that, but she clenched him, hard, with each word he said. It occurred to her that it probably felt better for him, but it felt better for her as well. so it was a win-win situation.

Devlin gripped her, going faster, and she was able to get out one response to his last question, opening her hazel eyes to glare at him. "Fuck, you— better— ah, not— do— it— inside— of me," she panted, gasping and moaning as she said the words. They both knew they were without contraception, and if he came inside her, castration would suddenly become a very real possibility in his future. But, this felt so good. Her arms reached out to grab something, anything— the grass, the tree root, the bags, Devlin's hair. Whether she wanted to admit it or not, he was actually good at this. Their sounds blended into a smooth symphony within her mind, her legs opened further just to wrap around him, and colors danced before her eyes as the man pounded into her.

Perhaps Devlin was a bit too good at this.

Something within Felicity indicated that she was nearing a breaking point, and her head was up in the clouds as she growled in a husky voice, "Come on, Devlin, you can do better than this...fuck me. I'm nothing but a cock hungry slut, right?" Her insides quivered all around him, her legs stiffened, and she released a loud moan, though it was more in frustration than pleasure. She needed something to push her over the edge, beyond pleasure and beyond sanity, to a place where she knew would be in complete ecstasy.

Without thinking, she reached a hand down to her mound, finding the sensitive button that Devlin had treated so well. She rubbed it, slowly at first, then increasing speed as she felt a wave of pleasure coming on. It would've been likened to the intensity of a tsunami, and her whole body seemed to brace itself for the coming ride. Her hips matched his thrusts, moving in time with the sweet assualt on her pussy. Then, in a sudden moment, Felicity felt like her body exploded. Whimpers turned to moans, moans turned to soft cries as her lips parted. Incoherent words ripped from her throat, and she was brought to a place up in heaven as the orgasm hit her, strong and intense. Her walls convulsed in a spasmatic rhythm around Devlin's cock, and she lifted her hands to his shoulders, digging her nails into the skin, lost somewhere in her throes of passion.

He couldn't keep up this pace, not for much longer. Not after carrying Felicity out of town. Devlin rammed his cock deep into the girl's womanhood, and felt a tremor, a shiver, run through her body. He lifted his sweaty brow from the grass in time to see her eyes go wide and distant, as Felicity's sharp gasps and wails of pleasure choke out into a silent cry, and her whole body stiffened.

The sight was almost enough to make Devlin come himself. He wasn't finished with her yet, though. He hadn't been able to subdue her will, which honestly, why would he want to? So instead, he'd get her hooked on it. Make her want it. Devlin was starting to figure Felicity out. As long as she thought it was her idea, as long as she kept asking for, no, demanding sex, he was willing to keep this thing running. He'd have to give the girl a really good incentive, though.

Devlin had slowed his thrusts, deep but steady. He pulled out of her, the head of his cock squelching with her fluids as it popped from Felicity's tenderized cunt. Immidiatly, he sat back up, sliding his fingers into her twitching slit, his thumb tracing circles on her already over-stimulated nub.

"I'm sorry babycakes, I didn't quite catch that," Devlin breathed, his chest and shoulders rising and falling heavily from the effort. "You say you want me to fill your snatch with hot, sticky cum? Well, alright then." He took hold of the back of Felicity's knees, lifting her legs into the air, resting each on one of his shoulders. With her ass exposed like this, it was time for a little payback.

"Also, I think I owe you this, sugarbun." With a swift and firm hand, Devlin landed a slap on Felicity's cheek, making it bounce, and leaving a bright, red mark. Then he leaned into her, bringing her knees to her chest, and plowing her woomanhood with his aching shaft again. This would be less comfortable for Felicity, but it let him go an inch or so deeper.

He'd already shot her into the moon once, and Devlin wasn't about to let her down so easily. Time for another launch.
Like before, he started out slow, building up speed.

The spiral down from the high of pleasure was anything but calm. Even after her writhing stopped, the twitching down below continued as Devlin slid his fingers into the wetness and rubbed her clit, making her gasp as the aftershocks hit her. She nodded her head along to his words, not really paying attention to what he was actually saying. All she knew was that it felt good. She groaned as he slapped the right side of her bum, finding the pain to be strangely erotic in a way. But, she could also find it within herself to be upset. No one had ever hit her, and she wasn't about to take now just because they were having sex.

Felicity lifted her head and opened her mouth to tell Devlin off, but right at that moment he entered her again, making her eyes roll back and her mouth open into a silent moan. "Fuck you," she gasped out, feeling her sensitive nether regions being treated to the wonderful assault again. It was hard to breath; the muscles in her thighs felt tight as they were pushed toward her torso and she gripped his wrists, letting put shallow breaths. It didn't hurt at all, it was just that the position wasn't the best to be in.

No, no. This wouldn't do at all. With great effort, Felicity sat up on her elbows and straightened out her legs, sighing as she was able to stretch the muscles there. She sat all the way up then and gently pushed Devlin to the ground, straddling him as she did so, but not sliding onto his erect member.
"I finished, Devlin, and you didn't. Whose fault is that? Surely not mine. Anyway, you hit me, and that's against the rules. My rules." She frowned a bit and stared at him, leaning over so that her breasts grazed his chest and their warmth mixed as one. "You're just lucky that I'm a forgiving person. Got it?" Felicity gently slid herself onto him then, shivering at the feeling and also at a breeze of wind that swept by.

She rocked herself slowly, not wanting to disturb the soreness in her core anymore than needed. It was really more of a relaxing thing, and she closed her eyes to relish the feeling. Any other thing was no concern of hers and she even shut her mind to the Sight, only wanting one possibility right then, and it was sex in the forest. It was unfortunate then that the possibility of them being found never crossed her mind, especially because there was someone walking an old trail through the wood.

An old lady walked toward the gasps and wails, curious as to see who would be disrupting the silence of the forest.
"What in heavens are you children doing?" the lady exclaimed. She was dressed in a witches clothing, so it was apparent that she was some type of magic user. She carried a wooden walking stick that had a gnarled bulb at the top, and she reeked of various herbs and spices, filling the warm air with her scent. The woman wasn't attractive in even the most generous sense of the word; wrinkles that lined her face and yellowing teeth and nails gave indication of her age.

Felicity rolled over and grabbed a bag to cover herself, staring up in horror at the company, and the woman scrutinized her, narrowing her eyes as if remembering she had seen Felicity somewhere before.

"You look strangely familiar, girl. But from where, I know not. As for you, young man," she gave a pointed look to him, "I suggest covering up yourself up. You half-breed mut, taking some poor innocent girl in a forest..." The woman trailed off, muttering other things as she stood next to a tree and scratched strange things into its bark.

Usually, the best way to get Devlin to do something was to tell him to do the opposite. He hated to follow orders, so much so that he'd go out of his way to disobey them, despite, or sometimes because, of the consequences. This wasn't one of those instances. As long as Felicity was riding his dick, or at least the was the possibility she would, she could order Devlin around all she wanted.

That being the case, Devlin had "allowed" Felicity to push herself up, and push him down into the grass. As she straddled him, he was dimly aware that the oracle was reprimanding him for something, to which he replied with a vague, distracted, "Uh-huh. Yes'm," that stupid, sideways grin still slapped on his face. He was intently watching that little triangle of fuzz and the blushing, spread lips hovering over the head of his cock, mentally willing them to slip back down, and engulf him again in their sweet, crushing embrace. As Felicity slipped his length back into her slit, Devlin let his head fall back into the grass, his eyes closed, letting out a sigh of relief and pleasure.

He'd been cocky, trying to bring her around for a second time, and Devlin knew the bitch wouldn't give him another chance to cum. Might as well go for it now, though Devlin knew, he'd have to keep one eye open in his sleep if he came inside of Felicity. Ah well. Maybe he'd just ditch her after this...

Getting more into it, gently sliding his own hips back and forth in time with Felicity's slow grind, Devlin pushed himself up into a sitting position. Steadying himself with one hand, he soon hand the other kneading the girl's breasts, while his lips were planting kisses on her shoulder, her neck, the soft line under her jaw, her ear... He could feel the pressure building between his loins, Devlin gripped Felicity tightly, leaning into her, almost...

Then that damn old woman showed up. She shouted at them, and Devlin jerked his head out of the haze that was the scent of Felicity's sex and her moans. "Wh-wha?" He repied, not even all that surprised or irritated. Unlike Felicity, he was generally unconcerned that they were being watched. And then Felicity jumped off him, with a move that made his leg twitch. And he'd been so close too.

"What? No! Damn fucking damnit!" He looked over at Felicity, saw her mortification, and knew the moment was past. Making a movement as if to strangle the woman from afar, Devlin stood up. "Hey, wrinklefest! Just because you're not getting any, doesn't mean you have to ruin it for everybody else!" Seething, he grabbed his own bag, and his clothes, and stormed off, still-erect cock bobbing in the air, a small string of pre-cum from a missed orgasm dribbling from the end. He walked away from the two women, back towards the road, muttering to himself, "Shit shit shit, fucking old crone-cunt shitting everything up..."

Devlin figured he wasn't going to get Felicity to finish him off, so he did it himself, leaning against a tree on the side of the road, splashing a small pool of cum into the grass. He was already half-dressed, and he buttoned up his shirt, scowling, waiting for Felicity to catch up.

Back
Top Bottom