Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Best Christmas Gifts of the day!

Nekrosilisk88

Wolf in the Shadows
Supporter
Just wondering what everyone's favorite gift for the day is. Haven't gotten all of mine yet, but so far this mug is definitely taking the cake! Not sure if the dating mark is the recommendation for coffee or liquid courage though...

0004ee61-476b-7c88-69d6-15448db3d067_720.jpg

Well, I did got a gift from my younger sister's boyfriend. The Taylor Swift Collection/Perfume. I guess I like it. =3 And it smells really good too.

I haven't gotten all of my presents yet, I'll get some more when I get home from work later tonight, but I can probably say that my favorite present so far is from one of my friend. He got me a bunch of different animes. The Fairy Tail movie, season 1 of Haganai, Good Luck Girl, Gintama the movie, and collections 1 and 2 of Fairy Tail. I'm so happy I have a bunch of anime to watch now. :3

$250 Newegg gift card, wireless keyboard/mouse combo, and a korean hoodie that looks like it came off a rejected Final Fantasy 15 design. Best christmas in years. Maybe ever.

Getting drunk. The best gift to myself using my family's alcohol.

Also got some money and new jammies. I love jammies. Plus, the robe that came with them is SO. GODDAMN. SOFT.

Back
Top Bottom