Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shimmy Shimmy. (Everyday musings...witty banter always welcome)

Malicious Lullaby said:
-Sigh- So much due this week and next >.< I won’t be doing much role play wise until next week, and if not by next week, it won’t be until after then. I got a lot of stuff due coming into Midterms >.< Plus, this week is Diwali week so that on top of so much being due…-whines-

Please hang in there lovers <3 (Yes Bear, you’re one of my lovers too now :D I don’t mean it like that, I swear! It’s just what I call all my partners!)

If you can’t wait, I understand. But I implore you to! xP

Pfft...you know me: I can wait for a great partner to find time. :)

I'll just start working on filling another taco for you. o_O

-Le sigh...again- I’m a very bad partner. I say give me a week or two and that ends up turning into needing more time. I have finals in a month. Until then, I got projects, essays and assignments coming out of the wazoo and between that and my current predilection to sleep when I can because I am friggin tired all the time, I got nothing to offer as far as replies go until finals are over.

Yes, I am asking for a month. Give me a month to just finish this semester. I need straight A’s and for once, that may actually happen because I am actually giving it my all for once. I haven’t been late on an assignment, I’ve been killing exams, and I am actually retaining the information. It’s all or nothing this semester because I do well and bring my GPA up, I will be accepted into the full major program for the college of education, which means I can start my practicum next semester. That is basically the program to be a teacher, culminating in student teaching in my last semester. The end is near folks! I just may see the light of graduation in a year and a half after this!

All I’m asking is you give me a month, let me finish my semester and bring those A’s home and I will spend my winter break giving you bomb diggity posts that you all know I am capable of. Every single last one of you lovers <3 If you can wait, you’re divine. If you can’t, you’re still divine but I understand. Just let me know if you can wait and I will make those replies and our story worth it <3

Thank you all for being such awesome nerds and lovers. I’m just so close. It’s like graduation is the orgasm that has been escaping me for the past six years and I’m so close, I can really feel it this time. Stay frosty <3

*starts carefully massaging sour cream into a taco wrap in preparation for the meat filling...* >.>

The end of the semester is drawing near. Thank fucking goodness! I’m so over it this semester. I just want my vacation and then to come back refreshed with absolutely no shit going on. I am going into my final year and I’d like to keep my depression at bay.

Speaking of which, it’s skyrocketed right now. I broke up with my boyfriend of four years. The actual break up doesn’t hurt. The conversation that led up to it broke me and if I thought I wasn’t dead inside before, I certainly feel dead inside now. Love schmuv. In the world we live in now, love doesn’t mean a fucking thing. The only thing that matters is money, monetary gain and the only love that exists is the one defined by money.

I accept my life as a bitter old hag. Bring it. I’m fucking done.

Still love all my awesome lovers! <3

Back
Top Bottom