Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shimmy Shimmy. (Everyday musings...witty banter always welcome)

Guacamole...?

I dunno...the ooky stuff you don't really want to talk about and hope never makes an appearance...? >.>

So...if I bring my taco to your burrito, you'd be ideally wanting both salsa AND guacamole to come out...?

So here are some updates for this week since posting may be a little sporadic here and there. I have a presentation due on Thursday, an exam due by the end of the week and then just general homework due on Thursday. Bare with me please since posting will be a little slow.

Also, from the 7th to the 17th, I will be going out of town for spring break. I may not be online much to not online at all. But i will make sure that I am caught up on all replies before I go out of town, I promise you that <3

I passed my praxis :) It was the test that I had to take as one of the qualifications to be able to apply for the full major program. The full major program is basically where I start my practicum block, which culminates in my final semester with student teaching. By passing the praxis in all three subject areas, reading, writing and math, I now just need to focus on making sure that by the end of this semester, my GPA is at the 2.75 I need. It is currently a 2.6 So I am really close! I do this and get into the program and in a year and a half, I will graduate, be a licensed and certified teacher and my life can finally begin :) That light at the end of the tunnel just got a whole lot brighter and closer!

Congratulations again! With how awesome you've gone over the last couple of years, I'm sure you'll have no trouble pulling your GPA up to where it needs to be, and that soon you'll graduate and have the honour of a teaching a class-load of young Quix's :) Well-behaved and attentive ones, of course!

You passed your Praxis? So...does that make you a Klingon mining officer or something...? ;)

(Seriously - congratulations! :) )

Hehe...according to Star Trek history (before they re-booted the entire Franchise with the Chris Pine set) the Klingon moon of Praxis blew up because of "...over-mining and insufficient safety precautions." :)

http://memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Praxis

(Refer to the movie Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country - which laid the foundations upon which the series The Next Generation was based)

Going to Nashville today. My flight is in three hours. As promised, I have given all my partners replies to our plays :)
If you reply when I am on vacation, no worries. I just can't promise I will reply. If I have downtime, I will but I don't know what my days will be like or my friend who I am staying with will be working. So yeah. But I'll still be around for basic chatting purposes on my phone. I always check BMR on my phone. So don't be strangers and I won't be either! :D

Hey all you awesome lovers! <3

I'm back from Nashville. Home again. I missed my grandma and puppy so much!
Give me a couple of days, or just a day really, and any outstanding replies that need mine in return, will be accomplished this week :D Really happy to be home but I did have an amazing time away. Much needed. Now I have fulfilled my traveling quota for the year lol. It kills me a little more every time I have to leave my puppy. I don't want to do it again lol. She's my little girl and needs her momma as much as her momma needs her :)

16406560_10154405953832239_539127453781486279_n.jpg

Just look at that adorableness! :D

Back
Top Bottom