Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shimmy Shimmy. (Everyday musings...witty banter always welcome)

Random title, I know xD

Oh in six more months I will finally be out of the suffocating state called Cali and finally be in a land where I actually feel good. I just came back from Nashville for winter break and now I'm in Cali and I want so badly to go back. My mind can't even stay on school because I'm so excited to go back there. I have a shit load of work to do and i don't even want to touch it. God, procrastination will seriously screw me over but it's hard to break from it.

Oh well...I'll get over it. Just felt like venting. Please don't sue me.

Whoot.

Re: Shimmy Shimmy.

EFFERRR!! I hate people who don't have any regard for other people's feelings. It's like when talking online, no one can truly understand the person's true reactions or feelings because you can't easily express that in typing unless you actually explain it and showing faces doesn't help because the other person can just take it as a joke and laugh at it.

THENNNN when you say you need to talk to someone and the other person says to talk to them, you talk. But they don't fully understand and you're unable to get your words or message across. It's difficult and it drives me nuts, honestly. I can't talk to my mom because with her it's like if I tell her I'm sad, she freaks out so much because she thinks I will do something stupid to myself again. With her it's like if I feel anything other than happiness, it's wrong and she wants me to soooooo badly be a better and independent person but that's not something that can be done overnight. And I can't do anything because she's sooooooooooooo afraid that I will do something stupid to myself again. Ever since they found, it's been like walking on eggshells and anytime I'm upset, it's totally wrong.

It's just--ugh ugh ugh!!!! I want to scream. I want to talk to someone, just vent to someone but then they feel they need to give me advice. I don't want any fucking advice. I just want to vent and blogspot isn't helping so much because I can't verbally do it. The words aren't literally coming from my mouth. I'm just typing them. It's not fully getting out of my system. I won't say FML anymore but there's only so much information I can withhold before I completely explode.

If you care to talk and don't mind complete brutal honesty, message me sometime. I'll be happy to listen.

I think i've been sad because I've been PMSing. It's odd since I haven't been PMSing for a year but yeah. Don't get me wrong, I still have issues so you'll still get entries about how off things are to amuse you, so don't worry about that. But i think i solved my depression. Yay for periods! >.<

RE: Shimmy Shimmy.

So…what do you know, I do have a journal after all and yes, I am going to keep the title. Shimmy-shimmy all day long! (I will not shimmy-shimmy. Just…shimmy).

It’s really weird reading entries from five years ago. I almost want to delete it all but at the same time, I won’t. It’s an inside to the mind of an eighteen year old in comparison to that of a twenty-three year old. Only five years apart but I did some heavy eye-rolling at the above posts written by my eighteen year old self. Enough said.

I think I’ll try this journalistic thing going on here. It’s not so much venting anymore. I vent still but I don’t think I need to dedicate an entire journal to venting. That shit gets boring real quick. Although there was that one time me and my mom were watching Top Chef Masters, season four and the first episode the contestants and the entire judging panel and even sad to say, the delectable and gorgeous, hunky Curtis Stone with his sexy Australian accent, made complete and total asses of themselves.

I will just say this now:
Curry is not the definition of Indian cuisine.
You have all been notified of this. I am Indian. (From the country). There’s more to the cuisine than fucking curry!

What was that about venting? Oops xP But I don't do it all the time. I’m chill. I’m cool. -pumps up boobies.-
(That’s a Miss Congeniality reference, a Sandra Bullock thing when she falls after her makeover and pumps up her boobies all nonchalantly and what not.)

And a very good night to you all ^^

You should. I wish now that we'd done it on thread. It's the first story I'd ever written to full completion, with an appropriate finale. I still miss Jinx, XD.

I will. I need to edit it so I might do it over the weekend. If I do it tonight, it might still have errors xP
I miss her too. Parker was so sweet. It was bittersweetly heartbreaking at the end a little bit until they did find their happily ever after. Thank you for accomodating to my need for a happy ending love. We won't need to do it again though. Let's go for twisted xP

Malicious Lullaby said:
I will. I need to edit it so I might do it over the weekend. If I do it tonight, it might still have errors xP
I miss her too. Parker was so sweet. It was bittersweetly heartbreaking at the end a little bit until they did find their happily ever after. Thank you for accomodating to my need for a happy ending love. We won't need to do it again though. Let's go for twisted xP

I think Jinx had been through enough, that a bittersweet happy ending was appropriate for that story. As for Harper Collins! XD

I have just slept over twelve hours.
I went on a little road trip with my parents yesterday. We started at 7 AM and drove a state over, not too far in though. I got a new dream catcher :D It’s going to look beautiful in my car since I have been needing to replace my chandelier in there.

The road trip itself was intense. I knew we were going to leave early Friday morning but I still stayed out rather late Thursday night. I mean I went home earlier than I thought but I only slept for about three or four hours and I was drinking that Thursday night…So you know…

The back of my mom’s SUV-ish car is not very comfortable. Seat belt buckles kept poking at me but I managed perhaps an hour sleep throughout the entire day and I was mostly heavily caffeinated. We came home around 9:30 last night. I went to bed at midnight. I slept hard because I was getting sleep not just for last night but also Thursday night.

Oh well…it’s summer. It’s allowed? At least I’m enjoying it when I won’t be able to do this anymore after I graduate.

My name is Mali and I am also a known Snorlax. I love to sleep :D

Thought I'd start off with the very first post of a roleplay I did with the wonderful Mr Quixotic. It was the first time I was writing a stripper and if I do say so myself, I was pretty proud of the character's development, future development and the overall outcome of the role play. It ended on a bittersweet moment that satisfied my need for a happy ending to an otherwise truly damaged and severely emotionally vulnerable teenager.

I've Come to Stare. You Want Me to Stare? Mr Quixotic and Malicious Lullaby

It’d always been a thrilling concept. The lights flashing brightly, the thumping music pounding so hard she could feel it in every step she took on the stage, vibrating through her very core; the sheen of sweat on her skin from the warm atmosphere and the rush when men stand up, scream her name and clap for her, knowing that once more, she satisfied their urges and they satisfied hers. They stared. She liked it when they stared.

Jiacinta Posen, or Jinx if you would, used to hate the attention. The only attention she loved and vied for was her parents’. They died when she was sixteen and for two years, she lived in the foster care of Mr. Bradley and his wife, Mrs. Bradley--a couple in their mid-forties who on the surface, appeared to love each other so much. When she first got there at the tender age of sixteen, she honestly believed that Mr. Bradley doted on his wife and Mrs. Bradley was like that of a stay-at-home wife. Homemaker, happy and wanting to start a family at some point. They couldn’t have kids so they took in foster children. Mrs. Bradley was genuinely the way Jinx perceived her at first. She was kind, warm, gentle and always made the best pies. Mr. Bradley on the other hand was cold, vile and harsh towards his wife. But then one night, a week into Jinx staying with them, he came into her room, drunk and sobbing crying mess. He confided in Jinx, the sixteen year old girl who had just lost her parents who was depressed and in an incredibly vulnerable state. Mr. Bradley gave her the kind of attention she missed from her parents. He was practically sprung when it came to her, waiting on her hand and foot, giving her hugs, giving her pet names of endearment and completely doting on her. Not the way a man would dote on his daughter. No, the way Mr. Bradley should have been doting on his wife. The way he’d dote on a lover.

On her seventeenth birthday, it was made official. Mr. Bradley was extremely attracted to the blossoming teenager and she was so consumed by the attention he showered onto her, she had him very easily wrapped around her little finger. She teased him by wearing more revealing clothes, less garments, taunted him by whispering sweet-dirty nothings to him when his wife was present but couldn’t hear and had such a strong grip on his balls that when he finally broke and needed her. Well...when she turned eighteen, she laughed in his face and left. Jinx never truly recovered from her parents’ death. In a moment of vulnerability, she clung to a desperate man’s infatuation of her but never returned it, simply marveling in that attention. So after she left, she was an eighteen year old with no job, no high school diploma and in desperate need of money. She tried working a corner for a few months but with her first ‘client’ she almost didn’t get away. She liked to tease, taunt and torment them, but never go all the way. She was lucky but she realized that being a hooker wasn’t going to work for her. And that was when she stumbled upon the strip club, Luna Sirens.

According to the owner, this man in his late forties with one of those kind of hairstyles where he uses a lot of gel to slick his hair back, wears exquisite suits that are probably made of the finest material and really shiny black shoes, she was a fresh catch, a fruit in the midst of her ripening. She had a pretty face, soft, gentle features for almost all of her baby fat had gone away though mostly still residing in her cheeks, soft brown hair that was silky to touch, a slender body that she knew how to dress to accentuate the curves she did have and long legs that would look divine in a pair of heels, walking all over the hearts of every man who would come to see her. In other words, she looked the part of a virgin and the men who came to his club, loved knowing a virgin was on stage, fantasizing about all the things they could possibly to her but of course, never having her. Naturally, Jinx was hired and with a nickname like hers, she already had a perfect stripper name. Jinx, a curse upon all men who wanted just to gander.

Her first dance was an overwhelming one for her. She’d been nervous, so nervous that she forgot to start taking her clothes off until almost the end. But even though she hadn’t shown much skin until the very end, she had a stroke of genius to strip naked, climb on the pole and twirl, spin, with her legs open in a perfect split. The crowd roared, dollar bills were showering onto her stage and she loved the rush. That rush she got of every man’s fantasy on that stage, teasing, taunting and tormenting them. And thus it began…

“Jinx!” She turned her head and hazel eyes landed on her boss, the owner and he looked trifling mad. So she smiled a sweet smile full of saccharine and walked to him, turning her entire body into view. She wore a full body suit made of only lace. It was see through and gave such tantalizing views of her entire figure that her boss had to do a double take when he saw just what she was wearing. It was there she knew that if he tried to reprimand her again, he’d fail because of what she chose to wear.
“Yes?”
He stared at her, not at her face, but at her body, blinking his eyes and taking a moment. Taking a moment, in Jinx’s eyes, to fully appreciate what she was presenting to him. In his mind, thinking of all the ways he’d love to pop her sweet cherry.
“We need to talk.”
“About?”
“Um…” He was still staring. “I don’t remember.” He grumbled.
She patted his shoulder. “Well, when you remember, talk to me after my dance. Toodles!” And she scampered off, with an extra sway to her hips and pep to her step, drawing him to look back at her as she left and curse his own sick libido. Jinx went back stage to the dressing room, a long and big one that all the girls shared with their own section. There were twenty dancers, all specializing in their own variety of dancing that attracted different pools of men. Jinx specialized in the ‘jail bait’ kind, bringing in all kinds of men who would fantasize about the dirty things they’d do to jail bait. Luckily she wasn’t actually jail bait. But she dressed like one and looked like one. If it weren’t for an ID card she had, no one would believe she was actually eighteen. She was indeed but when she was on stage, it was long forgotten how young she looked and was. She started dancing and captured the hearts (and balls) of such powerful men.

That night, her line up was jail bait, always being what she started out with, then Catholic school girl and finally, Daisy Duke. She put on her jail bait costume, this orange two piece that was a sexier and revealing version of the orange jumpsuit. She paired it with white hooker heels, white stockings that had lace tops and kept her hair down, curling it a little bit for extra bounce and then put her orange cap on. She walked out on stage just as she was being announced and it was a roar of applause. She started with a dance to a song about a girl telling her daddy that she’s been bad (I’m sure a song exists xD) and by the end of it, she was down to her knickers, and that’s when the music slowed to a more thumping bass and beats, the lights dimmed and it was a slow, sensual dance. She looked like she was in the throes of passion, or on her way and she worked the pole. Side to side, spin and swirl, she was flexible and she knew it, showcasing her body’s versatility through her movements. Her finish? She crawled up the stage, slowly and to the beats, locked eyes with one man, one man only, a gentleman she hadn’t seen in a while and even then, he didn’t look strikingly familiar and it was like she was crawling straight to him. Then she smiled a playful, innocent smile as she turned on her side, looking over her shoulder and her hair pushed over to one side where she kept his gaze. A soft sigh came from her as the music dies out and her body fell back. But her legs were tucked underneath her, bent and her arms were spread above her head. Her back was arched so it pushed her chest up. She literally bent backwards. Applause and then the lights faded. She took her time to collect her money, collect her costume and then was off the stage when the spotlight came back on.

I’ve been on a sort of Johnny Depp kick lately. I’ve taken a break for the moment to watch my all time favorite classic (It may not be a real classic but it’s a classic in my mind), Never Been Kissed. It stars Drew Barrymore and it’s such a cute and happy movie, I’ve been needing to satisfy my craving for it again.

Back to Johnny Depp…
I watched
Into the Woods last night and I was once more reminded (Pfft…like I ever forgot!) at how just brilliant and magnificent this man is. He’s in his fifties, a total gorgeous stud and he still captures my heart. I was telling my mom about it today when I was dropping her off. I told her that he sang one song in the entire movie since he played ‘Mr. Wolf’ and it was minor. But that one song, he sounded so horny and so…-bites lip- effing sexy! But he was just hungry to eat a human for his dinner because he is…a wolf! It was hilarious though! How passionately he sang about his meal. It made me giggle because he was singing like he wanted to pounce and do naughty wonders but really, he just locked his eyes on his prey and wanted to take a big, huge bite out of her…plumpness. Yes, Disney really did pick up on such a naughty movie xP

Anyways, seeing him again on screen, I realized I needed me some Johnny Depp. I have watched
Sleepy Hollow and Dark Shadows. After Never Been Kissed I still have Sweeny Todd, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Edward Scissorhands and Pirates of the Caribbean to watch.

Any suggestions of other great Johnny Depp movies I should watch? Please let me know! This kick might last for a while :D

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNKQ06BBx_8[/video]

Mali, Mali. You need to add Finding Neverland.

Perfect for you, it's the story about the inspiration behind the writing of Peter Pan (and Tinkerbell!), and it stars Johnny Depp as JM Barrie.

Sleepy Hollow I love, there's just something about Christina Ricci!

It has been a very long and exhausting day and a severely emotional day.

I woke up at 2 PM yesterday so I knew I wasn’t going to bed until super late/or rather early in the very early morning. At about 1:30 AM, I knew all manner of wanting to sleep was out the window when my dad got the call from India that his mother had passed away. I didn’t know what to think. It just broke my heart to see my dad in so much pain and sorrow; I have never seen him cry that hard.

I’ve never had someone close to me die. I wasn’t particularly close with my grandma. We didn’t really get along. She was very strict and a very traditional Indian woman and I am the total and complete opposite. My parents are semi-traditional and even then, they’re really lax.

I don’t really know how to feel other than mostly shock and I feel deeply for my dad because it hurts to see him in so much pain and sorrow over the loss of his mom. I couldn’t imagine losing my parents. I don’t even want to think about it so to know that my dad and his siblings and his mom’s siblings and even my grandpa are all hurting, my heart just goes out for them all.

While I wasn’t close to my dad’s mom, I know she was a very strong and capable woman. She was a professor and I know I get my love for teaching from both her and my grandpa because they’re the only teachers in the family. I will cherish that and I hope I can make them both proud when I begin my career as a teacher. And despite the differences, I know she had such a big heart with so much love. I just hope she finds peace and I am glad that her suffering is over. She’s in a better place. I know that, my dad knows that, the entire family knows that.

More than anything, it’s just a real big shock. Even though everyone saw it coming, facing reality is a lot more difficult than simply biding time.

Talk about a rough year >.<

Thanks Vic ^^ I'm honestly fine. I'm just more concerned for my dad than anything. Just like parents can't stand to see their own kids cry from time to time, I can't stand to see my parents cry, especially since they never cry. It breaks my heart.

Back
Top Bottom