Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love, Loyalty, and the Battle Between

Frogger

Pulsar
Ribbet~! Hi there, my name's Frogger. I have been role-playing for many years now, don't ask me how many, my memory is a bit foggy. :p I look forward to role-playing with you!

Don't worry, I don't have many rules. Just please, no one-liners, and no god-modding. Respect other people and their characters, and yada yada. You get the gist of it, right? Also follow the rules of Blue Moon.

My idea is pretty basic... Mythical creatures and humans are at war with one another. Humans are scared that these powerful beings will try and take over their lives as they know it. There is also the little thing that humans are being killed...and by someone who is obviously not human.

Here I'll make a list of creatures you can be. Please, be creative. If you want to be a mix of two different species, go right ahead. Before you post in the character profiles, please send the profile to me so I can approve of it. Again, I don't want any super-powerful people in this role-play.

I will select who gets to be the villain, however, unless someone volunteers for the position. In the posts, whoever is the bad guy doesn't make it obvious...but we are trying to figure out who it is. Get it? Got it? Good. Okay, on to the list I promised you!

Abominable Snowman
Alphyn (a wolf creature sporting a dragon's scaly underbelly and forelimbs, a long knotted tail, large pointed ears, and a thin pointed tongue. Not winged, but could breathe fire.)
Amarok (this is a giant wolf that hunts alone)
Amphithere (too much to explain here, look it up.)
Angel
Ankou (look it up.)
Asena (Turkish half-human, half-wolf men)
Asrai (Aquatic fairies who are said to resemble Selkies)
Aswang (a Philipine Ghoul)
Banshee
Basilisk
Boggart
Brownie (and I don't mean one you can eat, LOL)
Bonnacon (wild bull-like creature with horns)
Camazotz (a giant, evil vampire bat demon)
Caladrius (mythical snow-white bird)
Centaur
Changeling
Chimera
Cyclops
Demon
Dhampyr
Dragon
Dryad
Dwarf
Echidna
Elf
Fairy
Fenrir
Frankenstein
Furies
Gargoyle
Genie
Ghost
Ghoul
Giant
Gnome
Goblin
Golems
Gorgon
Gremlins
Griffin
Grim Reaper
Harpy
Kludde (giant black dog with a blue flame about its head)
Lamia
Leprechaun
Leviathan
Manticore
Medusa
Mermaid
Minotaur
Mummy
Naiad
Nephilim
Nymph
Ogre
Oni
Oracle
Orc
Pegasus
Phoenix
Pixie
Sandman
Satyr
Selkie
Shadow People
Siren
Stymphalian Bird (large bird with bronze feathers, metal beak and claws)
Succubus
Thunderbird
Troll
Unicorn
Valkyrie
Vampire
Warlock
Werewolf
Wraith
Yetie

Whew, finally done! Okay, if you can think of a monster that isn't on here, let me know too! I might research it, and look into it. Well...look forward to hearing from you!

I have to agree, this does sound like a rather fascinating idea to base a roleplay on.

On another note, one rather strange mythic monster I have had an odd desire to play as is the cockatrice. Think there might be room for one in the lineup?

Alrighty then. I'll start working on my character, would you like it soon-ish or to be held off until a predetermined time?

By the way, just to let everyone know... I am a big romantic. So please...romance! Also, you have more than one character, just don't have more characters than you can play or keep track of. As for age limits...I think anyone between teenage years 'appearance-wise' would be best, though I will allow younger ages, if someone plays big brother or sister... Hint hint. ;) I was already thinking of having a young character, so let me know if you wanna be her older sibling.

I could swing another character, maybe two. Three would be my limit though, otherwise things just get a little too stretched. Depends on what is needed.

I'm loving the list here. I'm surprised that you have Leviathan listed though, and not Behemoth (Bahamaut) and Ziz. But, that's just because I'm a bit of a mythos nerd xD

In any case, I would certainly like to join this story if there's still space.

Certainly! A spirit of lust and desire? Interesting indeed. Just let me know what character details you want, make a profiles thread, etc. I've bookmarked this thread and will keep an eye on it.

Back
Top Bottom