Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for some fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alanay

Moon
Hello all. Great to see you came to visit. I'm looking for some 1x1 roleplay with a male or female. I've included a F-list to take a look at if you are interested. I'm a big fan of fantasy settings, but really a good story is all I need.

I'm open to any pairing, furries and such included if that is your scene. Let me know if there are any takers! I'd love to plan out a story with you.

You can contact me here in this thread, or through pm. Hope to hear from you soon!

Cheers,
Alanay

Basic Rules!
1. Be literate. This doesn't have anything to do with post length. I like to write and I love to read, and I just won't be able to get into a roleplay if it's riddled with errors. Too distracting.
2. No crazy-violent sexual stuff. Turns me right off.
3. We need a story, not just smut (Granted, I am here for the smut, but it's just not the same with no story behind it. You know?)
4. That's about it. I'm sure I have other 'no's, but if they come up I'll be sure to let you know.

I'm in the same boat as you honey. I love sex, but i hate fucking. There needs to be emotions and a story thats what makes it sex. If you need someone, I am definitely interested

xXBiohazardXx said:
I'm in the same boat as you honey. I love sex, but i hate fucking. There needs to be emotions and a story thats what makes it sex. If you need someone, I am definitely interested

wiki234 said:
I'll do an rp with you if your interested

Sounds awesome you two! I'll send you a message.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom