Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Legendary Warriors: A Futanari RP (Futa-focused, but males and females are allowed)

Slayer Knight

Anime Fighter
Okay, I have an idea for an RP loosely inspired by the old Spike TV show Deadliest Warrior. Basically, the main idea is that the warriors of history and legend, both past and present, have been brought back as sexy futas, and their purpose is to save civilians from zombies and other monsters (the final episode of Deadliest Warrior was zombie-themed, so I decided to throw it in), and whenever they're not fighting monsters, they're bonding together by fucking like rabbits.

There are two plots, the story-driven main plot of fighting the zombies and monsters, and the sub-plot of the warriors becoming close friends and lovers through a special type of bonding (essentially having lots of sex with each other), which is where all the smut happens. Both plots will have equal focus and importance.

You can be a warrior or a civilian. Warriors have to be futas, but the civilians can be male, female, or futa. This is a modern world where futas are known and accepted.

So, yeah, I will play a warrior, probably either a samurai or a Roman legionary, though I could play a Futa yakuza warrior as well.

Anybody interested in this RP? It would have a plot, but also have a lot of smut as well, mainly focused in between the plot with the warriors and the monsters, and the smutty sub-plot of the warriors' love for each other, and possibly the love they may have for civilians they rescue.

I'm definitly up for it.
I want to be a futa but I could play secondary civilian characters if needed

Sounds good, you can have more than one character if you want.

I think we have enough to start a signup thread later today.

I think this idea could be better elaborated on. I like it, but the concept needs to be ironed out or the sake of story telling, and to improve interest. Firstly, the deadliest warrior/gladiatorial combat between futas is a keeper, BUT, and the next part is take it or leave it... I think male, female, and futa should compete(unless of course the subject of futa discrimination is also a focal point). Using all genders opens up different combinations of combat(and sexual) situations. Second, you said something about zombies and monsters.... I'm not a fan of zombies, because that basically means the entire world revolves around corpse reanimation, hoards of the reanimated, and the spread of some kind of virus... It doesn't mix well in the arena plot at all, however monsters of myth and legend DO! Gladiators used to have to battle exotic beasts from around the world, and it was considered a greater challenge, and entertainment than defeating a man. So insert some werewolves, lizard men, fox girls, ANYTHING really... A dragon! lol If the idea of "monsters" is acceptable, all types of anthropomorphized beings could inhabit the world. This also bridges to other types of sexual shananigins with human to animal, or even rape play (if you want to go that far). This is just my take on the idea, or how I would do it. Anyone interested PM me, or discuss what you think of my view on this here if we could :D

Licksore17 said:
I think this idea could be better elaborated on. I like it, but the concept needs to be ironed out or the sake of story telling, and to improve interest. Firstly, the deadliest warrior/gladiatorial combat between futas is a keeper, BUT, and the next part is take it or leave it... I think male, female, and futa should compete(unless of course the subject of futa discrimination is also a focal point). Using all genders opens up different combinations of combat(and sexual) situations. Second, you said something about zombies and monsters.... I'm not a fan of zombies, because that basically means the entire world revolves around corpse reanimation, hoards of the reanimated, and the spread of some kind of virus... It doesn't mix well in the arena plot at all, however monsters of myth and legend DO! Gladiators used to have to battle exotic beasts from around the world, and it was considered a greater challenge, and entertainment than defeating a man. So insert some werewolves, lizard men, fox girls, ANYTHING really... A dragon! lol If the idea of "monsters" is acceptable, all types of anthropomorphized beings could inhabit the world. This also bridges to other types of sexual shananigins with human to animal, or even rape play (if you want to go that far). This is just my take on the idea, or how I would do it. Anyone interested PM me, or discuss what you think of my view on this here if we could :D

Everything said here.

I love it.

Also, playing a futa IRA insurgent would be fun.

Then There said:
Licksore17 said:

Everything said here.

I love it.

Also, playing a futa IRA insurgent would be fun.

I am all for this as well I'm a lot more likely to join if the possibility of Futa on male is there its that one kink that drives me wild. I also support Noncon in the rp and find beast/exotic creatures incredibly arousing

Back
Top Bottom