Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The interdimensionalCrossroad interest check

Silverknight

Pulsar
The idea of this would be group rp is very simple and very much easy to understand. The idea would revolve around place which is between universe or dimensions were people from different universes can come together and visit. The place that is at the crossroads is sort of a large luxury hotel where people can meet and get to know each other and interact on their own terms. I figure that this could be a rp where cannon characters from different universes will meet controlled by different rpers. This is still in the developmental phase, but I was wondering if there would be any interest in this at all first.

Update: I figure that it would be best to keep it open to people from all different fandoms, and having a spot so that the person can link a place so that people don't know who it is they can click and read about the said character.

Each person has their own room in the hotel, that way the rpers have a lot more freedom of movement without having to wait to much on others for scenes. I could later perhaps look up the list of rooms assigned so far.

Back
Top Bottom