Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love Sucks (Mercenary+Shani)

"If you say so. We could make it interesting though. The loser has to do one thing the winner requests, no matter what." Jacquessaid to her, a smirk forming in his lips.

"Oh? Well if you're so sure you're going to win how is that fair?" She asked smiling at him. "But I do enjoy a challenge so I accept." She said not quiye sure where this was going but she would go with it.

"Good. Let's go then, shall we?" Jacques said, waiting for her to lead the way. "We get one request per game. So there's two requests at stake here." he said.

"Alright, let's go..." She said leading the way to her "game" room. "Alright fine one per game." she agreed once ther she turned on the light to reveal the pool table and the dartboard was on the far wall.

"Okay. Which do you want to do first?" Jacques asked, looking between the games. He didn't care himself, he was about to get two free favors either way.

"Let' play pool first." She decided she really didn't care what they played so long as they were doing something. Unaware of the favors he had in store.bShe gathered the balls and racked them, "You wanna break?"

"Sure, why not." Jacques, grabbing a pool pole. He set up the white ball infront if the triangle of balls, aiming for a bit. He shot the pole forward, striking the ball. The ball went forward and struck the other balls, sending them scattering. Two stripes slipped into the corner pockets. Jacques smirked. He lined up the pole to the white ball and struck it again, but this time he only scattered the balls more, not sinking any if the other balls. "Your turn." he told he, stepping back.

Satine watched as he lined his shot and broke the triangle. "I guess that means you're stripes?" she asked. Grabbing her pool stick she lined up for a solid hitting it in smiling but when she went to do it again she scratched. "Back to you."

"Oh, now you're just making it easy." Jacques said, looking at the pool table. He set the white ball down and aimed, smacking it again. It his the eight ball into to stripes, which went sideways to the dude pockets. Jacques hit again, but the shit dud very little besides knock a few of the balls around.

"I didn't do it on purpose." She responded watching as he took his next shots trying to grasp the concept of the game. Taking her next shot hitting in one ball, and bouncing off the wall hitting another one in. When she took the third shoot the ball didn't hit anything and stayed on the table.

"I would hope not." Jacques replied, hitting the ball. He hit ball, ricocheting it of the striped one he aimed for. The striped one went into the pocket, but the white ball also went into the pocket on the othe side. "Well, I guess it's your turn." He said.

Watching as the balls rolled about the table trying to plan where they were going. "I guess so..." She went to take the cue ball and goes to line it up, looking at the table all of her shots were basically blocked. "You've taken all my moves." She teased giggling some as she looked for a shot. Seeing a small cluster she decided to brake it up, aiming for it to her dismay a ball went to the corner pocket, sadly it was a stripped.

"Why thank you." Jacques joked teasingly. "Infact, you've even lined me up perfectly." he told her with a smirk before continuing to sink ths rest of the striped balls. "Time to finish this. Back-left pocket." he said, before proceeding to strike the eight ball into it. "And with that, I win." Jacques said to her, looking over with a smug look.

"I'm the best person on your team." She smiled teasing at him as he said 'Thank you.' "Oh drat." She said snapping her fingers, well she knew she wasn't good at this game. "Yeah you won, it's not that impressive since I stink at this game.." She said with a smile, "So, time for darts?"

"Rack one request up for me then." Jacques said tauntingly, walking over to the darts. "You know, you can still back out now. Just leave me with one." He offered as he picked up some darts.

"Alright that's one for you, then." She said rolling her eyes. Looking at him curiously, "I only suggested these games to keep us busy...If you don't want to play we don't have to." Satine admitted it didn't matter to her either way.

"Oh, I must admit I'm having fun." Jacques told her with a sly smirk. With barely a glance, he flung the dart, it sticking to the bullseye. "Last chance to back out." He said to her.

"As am I," Satine replied her smile soft watching him as he threw the first dart. Blinking at it. "Just finish your darts." She replied.

"If you say so." Jacques told her, shrugging. He picked up the remaining darts belonging to him and expertly threw all but the last one into the bullseye. "Here, I'll make it possible for you. If you manage to get all bullseyes..." he said, through the last one, it sticking to the ring outside of the bullseye. "...You win." Jacques told her.

Satine watched him as he threw all put one into the bullseye. "Gee thanks.. "She said that was a near to impossible chance. Satine didn't practice throwing things at targets, it didn't benefit her any. Satine moved his darts then began to throw her darts so far so good needing to target her prey.Taking her last two darts she threw them missing the bullseye one went way off while the other one just missed the ring."Looks like you win again...so what is your requests?"

"You actually did pretty good. I congratulate you, opponent." Jacques said, smiling. "Alright, my first request is..." he said, thinking. "Tell me what you feel about me." he said to her. Jacques actually felt a little awkward asking the question, but still, he did. And now he waited for her reply.

"Thank you I'm better at this game than the other one." She admitted standing waiting for him to ask his requests. Satine tilted her head slightly, "I've only known you for two days...I feel that you are stubborn and big headed set in your ways, but also caring, without your mask you're rather attractive. You seem to be a decent person, I enjoy your company. This is only based off the two days I've known you, I think you're a good friend." She said not sure what he was looking for, but they hadn't really bonded to form anything. "And your second request?"

"Alright." Jacques said to her response. "I think I might save my second request for later." he said as he walked towards the door. But he spoke as he passed her. "By the way, I think you're rather attractive, too." Jacques told her before walking out.

"Alright you can save it for later then." She said watching as he walked to the door maybe her answer wasn't what he wanted to hear. She blinked at him as he spoke his mind seeing him head out. She sat down in a chair that was in the room needing to think for a bit.

Jacques went up to his room and undressed. He left his new clothes on the bed and walked into the bathroom, pulled the door back behind him though it didn't close. It was open by a sliver. Jacques started the shower and walked inside, cleaning off and making sure to wash out his wound.

Back
Top Bottom