Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love Sucks (Mercenary+Shani)

Satine sat there blinking at him as he told her his promise. "I respect that...Well thank you for warning me...but is it the same to be bitten and to be turned? In your promise?" She asked She would have bitten him to help him not to turn him she was curious for if his life was on the line She bite him to help him or save him even if he had to kill her afterward her life for his.

"Bitten is bitten. What I said is what I meant." Jacques told her. "And I'll get medical help. I know a guy. I'll call him before the night's over." Jacques told her.

Satine nodded her head slightly understanding what he meant. "Please do..." She said moving the curtain a bit having to refocus her eyes, "it's nearly sunrise..." She said covering the window again, bringing her pouch closer to her nose, keeping herself focused.

"Well, I'll keep you company here if you'd like. I have nothing else to do." Jacques said, shrugging. He was wondering what she kept on smelling, but he assumed that it was something to keep her mind off of the blood.

"I have to admit 500 years without company...I've rather missed the company of others...But you should either get to the doctors or at least get some rest it'll help you heal..." She stated not wanting him to do so much when he was injured she just needed to be careful moving around the house not sure if she had all of the windows blocked by curtains or not.

"Alright. But if you need anything, please wake me up." Jacques told her wanting to helped he could. He rolled over, laying on his back with his head turned away. "Have a nice day, or night, or whatever you want to call it." he rod her

"Not to worry Jacques...If I need something, I'll let you know..." She stated smiling at him. "Have a good rest." She said getting up to go to her room to get some rest herself. Thankfully the hallway windows were covered, once in her room she closed the door then climbed into her bed, getting comfortable before closing her eyes to sleep.

Jacques closed his eyes, ignoring the pain. He finally fell asleep. Jacques woke up, slowly sitting up. Opening up the curtains by the bed, he was surprised to see it was already sundown. He got up, leaving his shirt off. His skin had already begun reforming into a scar, and the pain had mostly gone away now. He walked out into he hallway, looking around.

Satine awoke as the sun was setting, stretching before moving to her closet thinking of what to wear. Seeing her flowing dress, she grabbed it and changed out of her night gown and into the dress. Wrapping an under bust corset around her. The green complementing her eyes and her crimson curls. Once dressed she made her way to the kitchen figuring Jacques was still asleep. Beginning to make a dinner out of what she had in the house, using her fresh Venison as the main part.

"Hey there. You're looking like you're going to a ball, as usuall." Jacques said to her, smiling as he walked in. "I trust you slept well? What are you making?" He asked her, walking up behind her.

"Good Evening," She said not sure if she should take his words as a compliment or not, it was just how she dressed being stuck in the past. "Yes I slept fine, and how did you sleep? Oh Well I figured you'd be hungry....so I thought I'd make you something to eat." She responded smiling softly at him, continuing to make the venison, mashed potatoes, and corn.

"Well, you'd be right about that. I am hungry. Thank you." Jacques told her. "It smells good, too." he complimented. Jacques walked over to the table and sat down, waiting.

Satine smiled at him, "I thought so, you're welcome." She said plating the meal turning the burners off. Bring the plate over to him putting it on the table with a fork and knife. Sitting in a chair next to him

"Looks good, too." Jacques added. Then he took a bite. "And most importantly, tastes good. You're a food cook, you know that?" he told her before continuing his meal. He was finished with it quickly.

"Thank you, I'm glad you are enjoying your meal." She smiled at him, taking his complements. "There's more on the stove if you're still hungry."

"Nah, I'm good." Jacques told her truthfully. "Do, what do you want to do in this lovely knight?" He asked, looking over at her. He couldn't help but stare a bit.

"Alright then." She replied getting up and putting away the leftovers and taking his empty plate, to wash it. "Oh...um I don't know...What do you have in mind?" She asked sitting back down

"Well, I probably shouldn't be working out or training to hard, but I can still do something physical if you had anything like that in mind. Or we could play a game or something, I guess. I'm up for pretty much anything." Javques told her.

"No working out would be a very bad idea in your condition. Not really, I don't really know what there is to do...a game? What kind of a game?" She asked curiously Though she had been around, she didn't know what there was to do in modern times.

"I don't know. I haven't really 'played' since I ran from the orphanage. I was hoping you'd have an idea." Jacques said to her, letting out a sigh.

"Oh...I guess we're not so good at figuring out what to do huh?" She said with a slight giggle."Um...I have a billiards table if you'd like or darts?" She stated she never really played they weren't lady like but she'd give it a go it he liked to.

"Well, I'm good at both. They're really the only two games I've played over the years. A common hangout for vampires tends to be a bar, if not an abandoned place." Jacques said with a shrug.

"Alright well maybe you could give me a few pointers?" She asked standing up, "True it really is a good why to get a meal...but sadly that's also how we get drunk...drinking from the intoxicated. As you can see this place is "abandoned" Well more or less" She replied people thought it was abandoned anyway.

"Well, if you trained with accuracy, trajectory, and throwing knives, you'd get good." Jacques told her. "Are you sure you want to play someone like me in games like that?" He asked her.

"Yeah I'm sure it does..." She agreed, it would make sense for him to be good at these games. "Well do you have another option?...plus it is only a game.." She said she knew she wouldn't be to good at it but it was something to do.

Back
Top Bottom