Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Ink - (Grunge's Journal)

LooseTimber

Super-Earth
The succubus is always portrayed as a beautiful creature, using it's allure to attract victims, draw them away to a secluded place with the promise of sex, and then feed on them in some manner or another, hopefully after intercourse, but perhaps before/instead of as well. The method of feeding or what is being fed on is of little consequence, as in most cases, their partners do not survive.

However, I have always felt as though demons were supposed to be inherently fearsome and hideous creatures. They are beings of absolute evil, and as such, it seems that an appropriate curse would be for their physical appearance to reflect their minds and souls (or lack there of), aka, ugly inside, ugly outside.

Where then, does this leave our succubus?

The logical choice would be to give the succubus shape-shifting and/or illusion abilities. This further helps the succubus, as it is able to take on a variety of forms and appearances, allowing it to move seamlessly from race to race, culture to culture, and keep up with the changing standard of beauty from era to era. It would also allow the creature to change from gender to gender, or at least create the facsimile of gender. (I have often preferred demons to be born unto the pit, rather than unto the womb, meaning demons, like angels, have no true gender, and no means or need to breed. The exception to this would be certain Fornication-aspect lust demons, who's sole purpose would be to create more demons in lieu of a pit.)

Ok, we've established that the Succubus can change it's appearance. Is there an unchanging aspect within this form, some identifying feature that remains consistent from body to body, face to face? We will leave this question for another time.

What then, does the beast's true face look like? Beastial, perhaps? A reflection of natural predators who's own techniques may be compared to that of the succubus?
In that light, two options present themselves.
One, the spider. The succubus would have an arachnid appearance, large, bulbous sets of eyes, prehensile jaws, long, spindly limbs (possibly more than a humanoid), and sections covered in protective chitin. Perhaps webbing, and venom could also play a part in it's hunt, ensnaring and paralyzing prey, once so willfully lead into the beast's trap.
Two, the serpent. A more reptilian appearance, perhaps similar to the naga, perhaps with or without legs. Venom could also play a role, slowing down and/or paralyzing prey.

Another option for the creature's appearance would be that of mockery. A creature being the physical representation of beauty corrupted, would have the physical appearance of those same aspects corrupted. Deflated, withered breasts, pustulating, mangled genitalia consisting of both sexes, scaly, putrid skin, and a horrid face, discolored, squashed and stretched in all the wrong ways.
Perhaps the variant I prefer the most is to draw from older sources, and base the succubus off the Gorgon's of Greek myth. As humans, the Gorgons were a group of sisters of awe-inspiring beauty. In their vanity, they claimed to be even more beautiful than the goddess Aphrodite (Venus). As punishment, the Goddess cursed them to hold hideous forms, with scaly skin, gaping jaws and tusks, wings emerging from their backs, claws, serpents for hair, and eyes so horrible that gazing into them would turn a person to stone.
While I might drop the serpents' hair and petrifying eyes, I think all other aspects are one's I would prefer to keep in the succubus' true form. Perhaps mix a little harpy in there, and add bird's feet, giving the Succubus more dangerous talons.

That of course, covers pit-born Succubi.
I still have fallen angels that became demons of lust to consider. However, it is conceivable that such beings would retain some or all aspects of their angelic beauty. The question that remains is, what are such creatures capable of?

Listening to - Clarence Yapp - Forging a New Blade

Saw an excelent idea last night, another user (can't remember who, should try to find out, give credit where credit is due) posting character profiles in their journal. I should start that as well, allows for easy access to characters, a way to show off what kinds of roles you can play, and partners can pick and choose a character they would like to play with, or at least a character base.

Devlin would be the obvious first choice. Brother Olrick might be an acceptable second choice, simply because he's almost the opposite of Devlin. Might have to adjust Olrick for a erotica setting... not sure how, yet. Include sections for alternates and interactions. Maybe RP examples? Maybe?

Maybe.

I should include a more modern-day character as well. The problem is, I generally prefer some sort of supernatural aspect in my usual RP's, and it might not be worth making an RP for a "normal" person.

Ok, let's go down the list.
Medieval Fantasy bad guy - Devlin
Medieval Fantasy good guy - Brother Olrick
Modern Fantasy character - ?
Modern Sci-fi character - ?
Futuristic Sci-fi Character - ?
Superhero - ?
Supervillain - ?

So, I've got two characters to either convert or upload, and five to generate.

Maybe throw a monstrous character in there, for possible horror RP's. I've got an idea for a juiced up morlock type creature. Keep the squat stature, but add more muscles, teeth, and a more powerful neck.

I should get a profile skeleton up soon....

Listening to Valentin Boomes - Fuse.

Ok, forget that previous idea. That idea was shit. It's shit, and we've buried it in the ground with all the other shit, and put an outhouse on top of it, then razed the outhouse and up a classy ritzy night club called "Not Shit." Now no-one will ever suspect a thing, see?

Now hold onto your pants, then get ready to drop 'em, 'cause here comes the new idea, and I need a place to stick it.

We do the exact same thing as the last shit idea. Except this time, we do it in our request thread, see? That way, people can see our requests, see? People can see the story ideas, and say to themselves, they can say to themselves, "Ok, I've got a shit story here that I like, now I need an asshole to put in the story, see?"
See?
Then, right below that, they can see the assholes that they might want in the story that they want the assholes in. See?

It's a brilliant plan, and as long as no-one suspects a thing, we'll get away with it.

Now, Miss Shelby, bend over and lightly spank yourself. I think it's high time I you got your daily dose of me intently watching you do things while I do things behind my desk. No-no, no need to come around this way, I'll handle my doing of things myself, thank you.

... Yes. yes, that'll do nicely.

I've been listening to Burton Music - Destruction Chamber, and I really, reeeeeallly want to make a super villain character. Just so that I can use that as his theme song.

Maybe I should get around to finishing Mr. Calamity...

Hey ladies, or anybody who may or may not be reading this, what do you look for in a sexy supervillain? Brains? Giant Muscles? Brainmelting powers? Evil Schemes? A really sick villain laugh? You know, that type the builds slowly, into a resonating, maniacal cascade of utter gleeful malice?

I love that kind of laugh. So close to perfecting it...

I'm just gonna put this here. Partially to have a quick refference. Partially to discourage people from doing this.

Seriously, don't be this kind of "submissive."

Possible superhero character

Rolled from Yet another superpower generation tool
- sense / motion/ tool - bio
- tool / morphic / str - bio
- psi / str / morphic - biotech
- motion / psi - magic (modify to biotech)

#1 hypertouch: sense vibrations, high sensitivity, over great distance. Triggered by mutated hormone, or injected chemical.
#2 berserk form: becomes stronger, shift in appearance. Triggered by mutated hormone, or injected chemical.
#3 psi form: becomes telekinetic-capable, shift in appearance. Cybernetic implants, may hijack mutated hormone for this alt effect.
#4 psi blast: imparts massive momentum on touched object. Off-shoot of power #3.

I need to come up with a few new Rp campgains for my Mythica world. I've got the one for Pre Noble (Red Ravens Barrow) and the one that initiates the Noble's Journey (The Serpent King). I need to have one for pre-corrupted Noble, and one for just after his corruption, when he's spreading his influence.

That book of sorrow idea, the one with the elf tribe who's been stripped of their magic, might work for post-corruption.

maybe I should feature the noble as a party member?

The Ruins (Outskirts)
The Ruins (Within the Wall)

The Tower
The First Door

The Gardens
The Great Door
The Great Hall
The High Priest's Chamber
The Whistling Room

The Drop
The Grotto
The Hall of Faces