Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Lady in Waiting (Lady Bloody Ava & Greeneyed23)

Her body was will and very manipulative in his more than capable hands. Just the slightest change in her position and he was hitting a whole new delicious spot. Rose nearly bit her lower lip off as she bit back a moan when he tweaked at her nipple. The slight pain was disturbingly arousing.

A flash of heat danced through her body and her lips parted in a sigh of breath and part groan of defeat.

Occasionally she fed him a moan or else it was heated breath beating on the skin of his neck when she wasn't being kissed.

Every inch of this moment was heavenly. Her eyes grew laden with arousal and her hips moved with his in their own greedy way to bury him, if possible, deeper. Her body knew what it wanted and Rallon seemed to as well.

"O-Oh G-God..." She moaned. Her toes curling and her body just reeling from the various delicious sensations coursing through her body. "Y-Yes.... y-yes!" Between each coherent, or even non coherent sound that passed her lips was a heavy breath as she neared her apex once more.

Lady Granger couldn't help but throw her head back with a delicious moan of defeat as Rallon seemed to play her body like a finely tuned instrument causing her to cry out once more. She was panting desperately after that soul shattering moment. Her head reeling slightly.

Rallon let out a deep growl as he drove at her orgasm with all he had his hands, teeth, tongue and lips exploring her flesh hungrily as he truly could not gather enough of his wife.

As she cried out he grinned and leaned in hissing. "I do believe you will have to beg me to stop my love."

These words seemed to trigger his orgasm as with a jolting shudder he achieved his own powerful release.

The moment his body allowed him he gripped under her hip and chest and with a powerful twist rolled her fully onto her stomach and gripped her hair as he resumed thrusting into her. "My love you seem to have triggered a hunger in me. For you." He bit her neck and shoulder not painfully but still powerfully clamping himself into place atop her as he thrust into her his hips and abs slapping off her perfect backside again and again giving him an extra bounce with each movement and allowing him to thrust ever deeper into her.

Rose was tingling all over. Her beloved husband held a power that she felt deep in her core. She had barely recovered from her orgasm when she found herself laying one her stomach. She couldn't see herself ever begging him to stop.

A cry was ripped forth from her lungs as he held her by the makeshift reigns of her hair. The feeling of his teeth clamping onto the skin of her shoulder had her disturbingly aroused even more. What should have been pain was a hot and indescribable pleasure. Unintelligible rambling spilled forth from her lips.

His generous length pistoned in and out of her body causing her to moan and groan. Her hands clawing at the the soft surface of the bed. "Sate it!" She managed to say. "Please sate it!" Hot breaths sounded from her lips and her heart was pounding in her ears. She could never get enough of him. Maybe the same could be said of him with her.

She cried out more and more. It felt as though his cock was kissing the entrance of her womb, time and time again. Her breasts bounced forward with each thrust dealt to her. "I can't get enough... don't stop... oh God, not again..." She felt her body tensing once more. The immanent lingering on the horizon, once more.

As she screamed out Rallon laughed into her ear turning the sound into a thunderous growl. "never in life my love." he pressed his forearm along her shoulder and back and torqued it pulling her hair more thus raising her head up and beginning to feverishly kiss and nibble her neck. He plunged himself into her again and again pounding at her and his own limits.

His cock pulsed and flexed within her with every movement and his every heartbeat and with his elevated heartbeat that was at a pace no one could guess at or control. He rammed deeper into her slapping his hips and abs off her perfect ass again and again the sound of the smacking engorging him even further the sight somehow making his primal senses much more intense.

He growled as he kept shoving and ramming into her savagely twisting her hair as he pushed himself atop her crushing her under his weight as he seemed to try to devour her entire body the position directly above her allowing him to pound into her even more deeply.

Rose had never seen this side of her husband before. Such a ferocious appetite, he had. It nearly rivaled her own. The Lady had a hunch that would wake up sore in the morning, if not later. And it was all so worth it. The pain translated into pleasure somewhere along the lines and she just broke, again, and again. Her mind could hardly think. Her own juice seemed to be never ending as things only got word as he feast upon her neck while pounding into her. By know it should be well known that she had a weak spot upon her neck. Moans and cries were ripped from her throat with each tug, each impalement, each twist.

She was unsure how much more her body could endure. Each orgasm seemed to be just as violent as the last. Ripping through her like a current with a tingling after match that only intensified as Rallon pursued his deliciously carnal endeavors. Lewd noises spilled from her lips. Hardly a coherent word available, save for the occasional 'yes'. Her as felt a slight sting from the quick and firm smacking it received in the process.

Her body held a mind of its own as it tried to move only to be reminded that Rallon held the reigns. Hot breaths spilled forth from her lips. She felt defenseless, used, and well abused, but she loved it. She missed Rallon so much that this was the result. Every drop of attention she fed off of. It fueled her and only served to fan the flames of her arousal. "P-Please!" She managed to say, but nothing beyond that as her sex clenched around him before she teetered over the edge one more in a massive orgasmic moment that made her feel as though she had died and gone to heaven.

Rallon moaned into her neck as she begged and with a final vicious thrust emptied himself into her for at least the seventh time. With a moan he pulled free of her body with a very wet pop and rolled off her to flop onto his back beside her.

His body bore her passion marks as well and his lips were puffy and one was bleeding from a bit from her sharp little teeth but eh did not care.

His finally limp cock was laid across his hip and stomach covering in their juices and was very red from the savage lovemaking. The night had begun to grow light as apparently their passions had last for several hours.

He growled and ran a tired but loving hand along her ass and back. "I had imagined it would be like this." he grinned tiredly. "i love you my lady."

It was a wonder that her brain was functioning at all after such a delicious romp with her husband. All kinds of sensations rattled her body. Fire and ice warred in her veins and a roaring heat beat through her when it finally came to an end. While she loved it, any longer and he might have broken the poor Lady. Although she most likely would have liked it. No. Loved it.

Her hair was was a tousled mess and all she did was manage the feeble strength to rake her finger through it. Unsure, though no really caring as to whether it made a difference or not. Her eyes too laden with sexual exhaustion to even try to open them. The green eyed girl manage to turn on her side. Her body flush against the side of his. Her head making a cozy nest upon his shoulder.

As she remembered, no place felt safer than in his steely embrace. At this point nothing seemed to matter outside of the walls of their bed chamber. "I love you, my husband." The weary smile upon her lips was there before it took no time at all before she was lost to the world of the unconscious. For the time being.

Any interruptions, what so ever, that did not entail someone bleeding or dying would be met with some serious consequences, and that would just be from her. She couldn't vouch for what Rallon would do. How long she slept, even she was unsure. Rallon could leave the bed and she wouldn't even budge. This entire night had been magical and ...oddly enough, very informative. The feeling of being roughed about, by her doting husband got her very very hot.

Last edited:
Rallon woke his beloved wife the next morning with a self prepared platter of breakfast. Rallon had not eaten a meal he had not made himself in nearly a decade. He had never been one to withstand being served. It bridled him and now after speaking to Fisher and the other natives, and even Tia who had seen much, and learning just what his brothers had done and what Prince John had done he began to make plans of his own.

They would be dangerous, lengthy, and more than a little devious and diabolical. He began to give his orders even as he cooked for himself and his wife. The servants and soldiers did not truly understand what they were doing as they made little sense but they obeyed. They knew Rallon was not to be trifled with and they also were surprised that his orders kept them safe and directly out of the line of danger. This pleased them and each of them began to form their own opinions of their new lord, who so carefully protected them and their lives.

Rallon himself carried the platter upstairs unaware he was observed by his sisters who giggled amongst themselves, though the elder girls marveled at the changes in him.

Upon entering he lay the platter on the nightstand and leaned down kissing his wife. "Awake my love. you must eat. then we must discuss plans."

He made a number of dishes including scrambled eggs, pork steak and bacon, flapjacks and sugar syrup, bread, some fruit preserves, fresh milk and he had squeezed some orange juice for them, and he had a number of other fruits laid out for them. He had also made breakfast for the servants refusing to let the cooks try making them a grand breakfast as well.

Now he watched his wife and smiled. He had much to do but for now he would eat with his wife.

Rose smiled in her sleep as her husband slipped out of bed. The woman teetering on the edge of the realm of slumber. Memories dancing in her head of their night before and visions of happy faces at the wedding. It was certainly a memory etched into her mind. Only a certain voice could take her from such a memory and make her smile all the more. "Good morning, my love." She whispered before a yawn was covered up. The delicious smells hitting her senses like a smack to the face.

She pressed a kiss to Rallon's lips with a smile as she still tried to awaken completely. "Well, what have we here. Nice to see you're still the same man I fell in love with it." While Rallon may have been gone for quite some time, she still remembered his habits. Slender fingers raked themselves through her long and tousled mane as she sat up. The plans to be discussed was of no surprise for her. She wasn't aware of the plans, but the need for plans was obvious. Despite their moment of blissful peace, there was still a massive mess to clean up from her husband's absence.

Emerald eyes looked over at the platter that was set aside and she plucked a strawberry and offered it to her beloved husband. "Thank you." She said as the warm palm of her hand caressed as the curve of his jaw. "Now..." She said as she finished off the strawberry. "What are the plans? Prince John and the entire council are certainly going to need to be cleaned up but what gets me the most is the warring going on between the Locks and the Degans." She continued to eat and then something else popped into her head.

"Oh! And the girls..." Her voice went a little hushed as she spoke. her eyes looking to the other strawberry in her hands which sat in her lap. "... their dowry. Your brothers.... they squandered it all away to buy their way onto the council." There was just so much to try and fix. No doubt her beloved husband had been thinking about this since the moment he awoke if not yesterday at their wedding. He seemed to have won her heart with strategy, so she held great faith in him.

"Actually dear the Locks and Degans are no more. On Lilah and jessica survived the battle and they are now enslaved to the Prince. And by god let them rot under him."

He kissed her wrist as his blue eyes glinted with that wickedly cunning brain that had brought him home. "What the real issue is that we must take the lands, businesses, and servants from both families quickly and decisively. i cannot recreate the girl's dowry though i do have my parent's lands back, none of that was intended for the girls. There land dowries were small but powerful tracts in the North guarded by my Great great great great great greatuncle and line down to now my cousin the Frederick Granger the 12th of Edinburgh. What happens down here scarcely matters to those Scots. The land itself is safe. but We must have the money for the girls. The idiots nearly ruined my family and have left it nearly penniless. Fortunately they could not yet touch my own holding which you guarded so well." he kissed her smiling. "But like their own dowries these do little for actual coin."

he sighed as he sat back thinking. "So what we are first going to do is paralyze the council. as Governor of York i will silence them and break their power. Once I have them in check i will also name new members of the council and give them no power to shift or move under me. i will let them make their profits and even open up a new trade avenue with the Germans and Italians for steel and other things we have in abundance so they don't target us but I shall keep them distracted. You my love I need to begin those famous parties of yours. keep the women busy buying dresses and trying to out do one another rather than scheming against us. i want you Tia and the girls to stay at the parties and learn everything. you will be my spies. attend functions, go to parties, the girls can flirt, Tia can intrigue and you can cause jealousy. I want to know everything those women have in their silly heads. then i can act appropriately."

He began to rub his jaw lightly. "Robin and his men will draw attention away from us with their antics and I will ensure that more people are forced through their woods to keep them well supplied and popular. While doing so i will offer a bribe to the prince to give me the holdings of the Locks and Degans and of course offer to give him half of the profits. And we shall. But while our half goes to the girls his half will actually be given to his lords with the hint that he is holding back from them. That way when Richard returns John will have no where to hide."

"Finally my former brothers are dead. I sent Gates and Bishop out and they returned this morning. All of them are dead. there will be no further trouble from that quarter." he was looking up at the ceiling as he smiled. "What do you think my love?"

Rose was completely shocked to find that the Locks and the Degans were no more. It was a pity. She was really hoping that she could fix those girls, but some things just could be fixed and now they were left to stew in the aftermath of their sinful ways. Her smile was bright as he pressed his lips to the sensitive skin of her wrist. The blues of his eyes met the greens of her own and she felt a flush of heat rush through her body. She waited to hear what he had up his sleeve. As she listened intently she quickly cut in. "Our... family." She cracked a wise smile. "And besides, you need not forget my family. You'll find that there are quite a few benefits to being an only child." She idly picked at the food like a scavenger as she listened to her clever husband. As he sighed, her smile went a little lax. Her eyes looking to the food but she still listened.

What awed the newly wed Lady Granger was the heir of confidence that he held. This is what she imagined it was like being in the company of a kind king. His word was law. Her eyes returned to him as he spoke of her role in all of these plans. Rose was all eyes and ears at parties and this task was right up her alley. She cracked half a smile and chuckled a little as he spoke of his negotiations with the prince. "Well, my love, I must decline being at your side at that moment as I invited our Prince within the walla of our lovely home. I fear he man have thought that I was going to accept his proposal, but I simply presented him with the evidence and I doubt the sight of me would help in you manner. "

A kiss was stolen from his cheek as he spoke of half of the money going to his sisters. However Rose nearly choked on the piece of food as he spoke of his brothers having finally been rid of this earth. The relief could be seen on her face. "You mean our babe can walk this earth without me worrying..." She said with an ever growing smile before she tackled her beloved husband onto the bed with a laugh and passionate kiss pressed to his lips. "Rallon Granger, eat because we have a plan to execute and I have a ball to plan and I need to spend some time with Tia and the girls." She removed herself from her husband, with obvious reluctance and continued to feast upon the delicious morsels presented by her husband. She would have to get dressed. The Lady once made trips to the seamstress countless times for new dresses in the more peaceful times.

Business' would have to be retrieved as the marketplace was, at one point, a battlefield itself. She would take the girls to get fitted for some dresses to dawn at the parties, Tia was more than welcomed and she too would be in on the plans. "So where will you start today?" She asked with a hand resting over her stomach, almost wishing for a child.

"Well I believe first I will go meet with our dear Prince. I think you have just given me an idea. On the way i will send Fisher and his men to clean up the marketplace. We must get it back into the proper shape no matter who owns what."

He kissed her deeply once more he set to his meal eating quietly but rapidly then stood and got dressed and went out to do as he had said.

While Fisher and his boys, and several of the ladies who had volunteered to help, went to the marketplace and began to clean up the trash, throw out the vagrants, and force out the hardcases who tried to stand up to them Rallon went to the Prince's current housing.

He had correctly assumed that the Prince's retinue took far too long to pack up and try to move out.

Rallon walked in and noticed Lilah and Jessica cowering by the door all but naked in filthy rags. they reached for him but he dodged their hands easily as he walked to the Prince.

"Your Grace?"

The Prince turned and his smile melted away instantly. "How may I help you Lord Granger?"

"Your grace I would like to approach you on the subject of the holdings of the two ladies that greeted me when I entered. And may I ask what their fate is to be?"

"I have no further use for them. Why? Already bored with your new wife?" He started to grin but Rallon's eyes silenced it instantly.

"I would like to give aid to my fair cousins should you no longer require their time."

John studied the man for a long moment. "Very well. You may take them. No what of that other business?"

"Your Grace I would be interested in taking temporary possession of those holdings to re-institute trade and commerce. I would also like to discuss changing the title of my station."

"To what?"

"To Rallon of York."

"You want to command all of York?"

"I do. In the name of the throne of course Your Grace."

The Prince licked his lips. York was a powerful city and with great wealth. The issue was he did not truly have the authority to deny Rallon and the actions of late still had the Prince scared.

"Done."

Rallon smiled. "I just happen to have the needed documents here." He held them out and the Prince blanched even further. he waved for his scribe who brought his pen and seal. A few scribbles, the press of the seal and an oath from Rallon to serve the throne of England for all time and he was now the Lord of York, his official title to be decided later.

"Well Your grace I thank you for your time. I shall go see to my new holdings so they may make our land the most profit possible. I understand my dear wife has invited you to the ball. it shall be to celebrate my ascension to my Prince's man in York. I do hope you will attend?"

John bit his lip. The man had maneuvered him brilliantly and easily with fear, right of law, and the subtle threat of violence and the return of John's own brother. He had also ensured that he would keep his title as John had the right to name Rallon as such and Richard would have no problem with Rallon taking the title that had been his father's in all but name especially when he saw the profits. Prince John nodded. "Of course I shall Lord York. please present Lady York my compliments."

"I shall. Your Grace." He bowed then turned toward the door. John glared at his back but Rallon had left no play for him. the papers were legal and now signed could not be lost, especially with so many witnesses. Also Rallon was popular and likely would be very successful.

Rallon knelt at the door and both Lilah and Jessica flinched away from him. "Cousins it is Rallon. You have no need to fear me." Both girls continued to cower until Lilah manged to look at his face. "Rallon??!" She touched Jessica's shoulder and though the girl flinched she also moved into the touch. "Jess it's Rallon Granger." Jess froze then looked at the man. her face fell then opened as she leapt into his arms sobbing his name. Lilah doing the same. Rallon carefully held his face calm as he pulled both ladies into him.

He carried them out of the building and carefully put them up on his horse then mounted behind them and rode home. He helped them down but they clung to him like children so he just held them thus and carried them inside.

He went right to Rose. He sighed. "The man has destroyed them. They have suffered enough. help them. Ladies..." Both them unburied their heads and looked around. their skin was pale and haggard their eyes wide and sunken their hair matted and filthy like themselves. They had been badly used and abused and they both had signs of beatings. They saw Rose and ran to her falling to their knees and clinging to her legs and hands. "Rose !! Please! Don't throw us out!"

Rallon looked down at them then up at his wife. "I couldn't let that fucking monster throw my own cousins into the street." Like most nobility the Locks and Degans were distant relations of the Grangers. He watched rose. Though he was the Lord Granger and of York it was her home and it would be up to her if they would be allowed to stay.

he knew her character but they had used her badly and had likely caused her much pain as of late. He said nothing as he watched her.

Rose at her fill of the delicious breakfast before she too stared to prepare for the day ahead of her. First it entailed meeting up with Tia who down a glow about her that made Lady Granger smile right back. The girls spoke of how eventful the previous day was as they made their round about throughout the manor. On the way she checked upon the food rations to see if anyone needed to be sent to fetch ore foods, for it would take quite a bit to feed those who would attend these social functions of hers. Especially liquids. Her husband's plan was relayed to the beautiful woman walking at her side. The girls were gathered in the library and filled in.

A few of them relaying how they spotted their brother bringing breakfast into their bed chambers earlier in the day. This made the Lady blush. "Hush, you silly girls. Your all powerful brother has a soft side, surely that is not a surprise to you all." She said trying to fend off the flush of heat that danced across her cheeks. A seamstress was summoned and all of the girls were measured for now gowns. Tia included. Various fabric were brought in on long rolls, brought in by her two burly sons. The library was almost filled and the girls made their decisions and the short and homey lady left with a hefty deposit in her pockets. "I, as does my mother, take great interest in your work and have faith that anything made by your hands will be no less than stunning. Thank you." An echo of 'thank you's sounded from behind her and the lady walked out and took her fabrics and sons with her.

The younger girls still had their lessons to tend to and Rose was vigilant in making sure they got everything done. Since their mother was in the picture she tried her best to help pick up where their mother would have left off. The girls were picking up Latin, French and Italian, archery, manners, etiquette, and dancing. Tia had a few of her own things to tend to and this was when Rose began making arrangements for their first ball. Taking great care in making sure that all of the food would be nice and plentiful, just as the drinks that would be inhaled. Music was a definite must, word had to be passed on and formal invitations made. She would wait for Rallon to return to choose a date and for now she stood in the middle of the large grand hall, picturing just what would go where.

She turned at the sound of the double doors opening behind her and the sight was shocking though her face remained stoic. A mix of emotions tearing through her: shock, anger, fear. The two sickly woman were hardly recognizable. Green eyes were ripped from the sight of the girls and to the new Lord of York who spoke in explaining their presence. "Curse this damn kind heart of mine....." She sighed openly. "How could I turn them away? Family is, after all, family no matter how low you've sunk." Rose was firm in her words. She would do her best for them, but their lives would not be completely restored. "Evelyn." One of her hand maidens was summoned as she walked out of a corridor. "Have baths draws for these ladies and gather two dresses. I will tend to them myself."

"Yes, My Lady." The girl politely curtsied before heading off to do as her Lady ordered.

"Up... on your feet." She ordered in a softer tone. She took one hand of each of the girls and guided them to the bath house. Two out of five tubs were filled. Normally this is where the servants would bathe, but it was empty, as of now. Scented soaps were laid out and rags as steam arose form the surface of the water. "Off with those rags and let's get you cleaned up. I'll also see if I need to fetch the doctor." She certainly could see the marks upon them. Fresh and old bruises. Some even around their necks. Evelyn walked in and laid out two dresses upon a chair.
"Are these to your like, My Lady?" She kindly asked.
"They will do for the task at hand, dear, you have my thanks, but if you will fetch me some food for them. Anything." Another bow and the girls was off.

Each girl laid in a bath. Their body even more sickly now. Each was instructed to clean themselves. Eventually both were dressed and fed. Each girl given her own room, but she took them both into Lilah's room. The two were updated as to the current status of things. How their cousin was The governor of York and how they were in a great deal of debt to the Grangers. How their families were no more but they could start anew with them. "You know where my chambers reside. Should you need anything, just let me know." Rose had softened up enough to even plant a single kiss upon each girl's cheek for reassurance. "You're safe here." She said before she walked off to continue with tending to the household and checking on the girls, once more.

Though neither Lilah nor Jessica needed a doctor it was a close thing. As Rose tended to them they did not dare to meet her eyes. All the years of abuse, gossip, and would be manipulating fell before their eyes and they were sure they would receive their just reward for all they had done. They were shocked nearly into tears that not only did this not happen their once time friend and cousin actually bathed, fed, and clothed them out of her own kindness then she had the sweetness to explain everything and to kiss them each. This was too much for them both.

"ROSE!" they fell on her sobbing their apologies and promising to help her and return her kindness. They also promised to pay Rallon back somehow but they promised they would not so much as look at him if he even took his shirt off. John had truly broken them.

While Rose attended to the ladies Rallon went to see to the marketplace first and found it quickly taking shape, commerce already beginning and had the notices of his ascension placed in the usual places and paying the town criers to announce it and made sure everyone knew that there would be no formal ceremony but the upcoming ball a week from the day would be in celebration of the event and everyone, noble or not, was invited to come enjoy the celebration and to meet their new Lord who would be also offering events of skill and chance for impressive prizes he would be providing.

After this happy news, which he also sweetened by purchasing the entire week's drinks at every tavern and ordered the keepers as their Lord not to charge even a one. He had inflated his own price so each keeper made a tidy profit so they were not upset by the order and instead were looking forward to more of there times. The free drinks greatly pleased the people who already liked Rallon but now they were spending most of their time drinking to him and trying to figure out how to fix up the market and how to apply themselves to his cause, in addition to getting ready for the games he had planned.

Rallon then wen to the council chamber. All the nobles were there hoping to discuss him silently and were shocked silent at his arrival. He had stopped by a scribe who had copied the notice repeatedly and included the letters of patent the Prince had signed. He stood in the center of the council chamber where his chair had recently sat and looked around at them as the documents were passed out. Finally he addressed the assemblage once they were quiet.

"My dear cousins. His Grace the Lord Regent Prince John has granted me the title of the Lord of York. As such..."

He surveyed each face calmly.

"I immediately and forevermore dissolve this council and hereby claim this building as my court and command the building of a new castle around it serve as the stronghold of the lands of us all. I will require suitable payments from you all for the erection of the structure. I will require all of you for my court. I also expect each of you to attend the celebration. Gentlemen together we will make York the center of the north. With the position we are in and the road to the Scots running through our holdings we will become one of the richest areas in our great land. I will make you all rich man. of that you have my word. And by the very crown of King Richard himself, I swear I will guide you well and truly to profit and honor. But I command obedience."

With that he turned and waved at the door. in came several servants who passed out deeds to rich holdings. "These are yours. They are unnamed holdings my father had intended for future use. You will command them for me." He studied them all. He had them. He turned away and walked out returning home.

There he found the girls completing their studies. "Well if isn't my hideous and cruel sisters who have always sought to devour me." they laughed and rushed him showering him hugs and kisses. "Alright you bratty beauties leave off. " They laughed again as he smiled at them all. "well my dears i have concluded the day's business and with my dear wife occupied with our cousins I offer myself to you as playmate and instructor."

He was startled when all ten asked, "Teach us the sword?" but nodded. "of course."

He called for Fisher who quickly brought practice blades and began to teach them the art of the blade.

The Lady of York was none too surprised as the girls broke down into tears once more. The apologies were genuine, for now, and a little laugh sounded from her lips. Barely audible past their crying and sobbing. Even should they they lay eyes upon her love and best friend, she would have nothing to fear. She explained about the celebration coming up, making note to them that they need not attend, should they not wish too. Though not seen for quite some time, they still had those who would not forget the things that they have done. Rose left the girls to settle down and she headed up to their bed chambers for the time being. A step onto the open stone balcony, she lean onto the intricately carved edge and swore that she could hear cheering from afar. No doubt Rallon's doing.

After a moment to herself she decided to see if she could track down her husband and as she walked past the open courtyard she heard the clashing of swords. Assuming it was the men training, she looked and then continued to walk on, but frozen in her footstep when she realized what she had seen. She smiled and watched on from the side with her arms crossed in amusement. Eventually she walked across one of the stone pathways and joined them with a little laugh. "Teaching them the art of the sword? Rallon, men will tremble at the sight of a beautiful woman able to best them at such a thing." The Lady's tone of voice and smile hinted at her desire to continue seeing such a thing.

"Their skills at archery are remarkable as is." She said with a smile towards the girls. With a small sight, she still had matters to tend to and people to see. "I am off to see Lady and Lord Primrose. Remove myself from the safe and warm confines of my beloved home and be more social." For but a moment she dawned a pouty face before walking up and quickly replacing her frown with a smile and then pressed a kiss to her husbands lips. "Have fun." She whispered to him with a smile before she walked off.

Soon she was sitting within a carriage and arrived at the estates of the Lady and Lord Primrose. As word was sent earlier of her arrival it was no surprise to see a welcome party awaiting out front. The afternoon was spent sipping on tea and speaking of the changes to come. Rose was also fed some news as to what others were saying. Some most happy and some fearful of the changes to come. She received their assurance of their arrival to the party and congratulations on her marriage. Word of what happened at the council spread like wild fire and a slight fear had been bred into those wielding some form of power. A fear of Rallon.
"My husband is a sweet and rational man. This I assure you." After a while she was off and in time for dinner. Kindly she was assisted out of the carriage as word was sent of her arrival back home.

"Well They asked. And they say you should learn too." he kissed her back smiling. "Have fun beginning your duties as the Lady of York."

He watched her go and then dodged a sneak attack to his head and swept the legs of the girl who had tried pushing her chest so fell to the ground. "Sloppy."

The girls all cried together and swarmed him. He had been waiting for this. He snapped and was thrown another sword and began a quick flashy dance in and out of their attacks, deflecting, blocking, dodging, and lopping through each attack until he found himself in the exact center of the circle with their blades trapped with his one before him the other behind his back. He smiled wickedly and the girls began to grow nervous.

"While I have your attention understand something girls. All ten of you. Amelia, Jane, Caris, Alma, Murial, Melody, Alice, Eleanor, Maya, Thea." He looked each girl in the eye then grinned devilishly making them all flinch. "Never fight unless you are sure you can win." He began to lift his arms easily pushing the girls behind him back and making those before him wince as he strained their hands and arms.

Cynthia who had been sleeping in the sun after a long day of accompanying her beloved Rallon around the city, looked up and barked.

"That's right Cynthia. You girls are quick studies and had have already improved quite a bit but you are outclassed. I've been fighting longer than half of you have been alive, and been fighting for my life and for the lives of those I love, including the lot of you, for the past ten. You will have to practice daily to learn to overcome that. Now." He snapped his arms out and all ten girls were flung away from him falling to the ground hissing in pain. He flourished his blades. "now want to learn an unbeatable trick?"

They all did and he set to showing them how to trap their opponent's sword with their own then to snap through the hold and behead their enemy. Each girl managed it rapidly and once little Thea had done Rallon scooped her up. "Alright my bratty sisters time to wash for dinner. Scoot. I can smell the vegetables growing on you."

This was an old joke between him and Amelia who had carried it on with their sisters while he had been gone. They laughed and started to go inside to cleaned up. He whistled and Cynthia leapt to her feet trotting inside in a very dignified manner quickly heeling to her master. They walked the girls to their room then he kissed Thea and started to let her down.

"Brother?"

"Yes wee one?"

Thea had only been four when he had left, but the two had developed a rather intense bond, though he had done the same with all his sisters somehow. The girl hugged his neck and kissed his face. "Im glad you are home."

He smiled. "So am I dear. Now please go wash. You can sit with me at dinner." She giggled and scurried inside as he and Cynthia went to his and Rose's room for his wash. The Grangers were an odd family in that they had all been raised washing daily, and that had proven to leave them the healthiest family in York.

Rallon washed Cynthia first, the husky odd in that she loved baths and was often seen swimming or just lounging in tubs. "Fuzzy brat." She licked his face laying her jaw on the edge of the tub watching him. He then stripped and took his own bath. He just lay in the water relaxing the dog still watching him happily. "You good fuzzbutt?"

Cynthia barked happily and the two both settled in unknowingly waiting for Rose to come nudge them from the tubs.

Up the spiral stairway she walked. Each hand occupied with a handful of her dress as she maneuvered the stairs effortlessly. Down the hall to the double doors that opened up to her bed chambers. She would wash up quickly before heading down to dinner. Into the chambers she walked and hear a little noise in their bathing chambers. Her heels muffled by the rug upon the floor. The sight she walked in on had an unforseen laugh spill from her lips. She tried to muffle it, to no avail.

"Are you two having fun?" She leaned over and pressed a kiss to her beloved's forehead before she pet their fuzzy family member. A nice hot soak was a wondrous thing and so she slipped her gown from her shoulders and joined her husband in the bath. It felt wondrous. "We can't linger long, the girls will be, no doubt waiting for us."

She lathered up a rag and began washing his body. This was a habit she had picked up from Rallon Granger. Otherwise she would usually wash up before bed and bath in the morning. After such a long and hot day she could see where a bath could be most beneficial. After tending to Rallon she began tending to herself. Suds glazing over the soft surface of her skin only to rinse off with the days stress.

Not long afterward she dried off and got dressed. Teasing Rallon occasionally as she pinch his rump and admitted how she often admired that feature of him. Soon she slipped into a much simpler gown. Especially since she would be retiring to bed soon after dinner. Not before she saw all the girls to bed. Both Lilah and Jessica were expected to join then for dinner as well. Rose hoped that they had relax a little, but it would take far longer for them to recover from the result of their sinful ways.

Rose left her dark tendrils to cascade about her shoulders and she happily walked to the dining hall with her husband, when he was ready. The delicious aroma of food wafted in the air and it was to be expected of their marvelous cooks. "Mmmm..." She said as she held a hand over her stomach. "That smells divine." She said with a bright white smile as she saw the girls gathered at the table. At the sight of his cousins' absence she excused herself and began walking to their room but that was when they appeared. "I feared you would not make it. Please, join us." Rose turned and walked back to the table. A kiss pressed to Thea's forehead and a little laugh shared as she walked by to take a seat.

Rallon let his wife lead the way and the dinner. He may have been the Lord of York but this was till her home and she had managed it quite well without him and it was not his place to try to run things now. He also enjoyed seeing her so calm and in control. She had always been a strong woman but they had both been so very young when he left.

He sat at the table with Cynthia asleep under his chair her head resting on his feet, Thea by his side, fisher on his other and a clear view of the table. He smiled happily and sat back to enjoy the meal as of course the girls set forth to teal him everything that had happened since he had left no matter how small or tedious. Being a loving and though mischievous truly dedicated brother he listened attentively filing everything he heard away to be recalled as needed. He had always had an impressive memory and seemed to be able to retrieve any detail of any moment in his life at will so the girl's only restriction was to talk but one at a time as was proper.

Finally all ten sisters finished and he looked at Jessica and Lilah. "And what of you dear cousins? When I left you were just setting forth onto the path of womanhood. Now I see you have blossomed into the very images of your fair mothers. Why i think if given time we might find you good noble husbands and you can carry your fine heritages on through your children." He smiled at them waiting for an answer.

Lilah and Jessica were shocked. He had rescued them from John, ended the war they had been swept up in, brought them into his home as family, had treated them as family but also as the noblewomen they were, and now said he was going to ensure they had their dowries and their weddings. What was this man? They looked at Rose in a new light. How had she captured this man who seemed to simply burst with everything manly but without the hard and rough edges. They both realized at that moment that Rose had something they never would but for once they weren't angry or jealous. They simply wished they could have it too. With a look at each other and a nod they began to explain their past, sparing only the more lurid details because of the young ears though they did paint quite the tapestry of sin and intrigue. When they finished they looked at their laps. "Lord and Lady Granger of York... we humbly beg your forgiveness for our wickedness. We shall go to mass tomorrow and confess afterwards but we must have your forgiveness now. We could not bear your kindness with what we have done without it."

Rallon smiled. These were the girls he had known before leaving. "I give my forgiveness and my blessing to you both without restriction or conditions. Save one. I leave your fate entirely to my dear wife. I am not made to command women, nor is it in my nature. Rose is a true leader of women however. Let her word be law."

The whole table turned to look at Rose, save Lilah and Jessica who sat waiting for their cousin and friend's judgment looking into their laps where their hands were folded in the most patient and ladylike manner. The defiance, the wickedness, the danger, the venom had fled these women and would never return. They had their fight but it had been reshaped by the Prince and was still be forged anew by Rallon, his sisters, and of course Rose. Rose held the path of their lives in her hand and they knew it but unlike before they did not beg, plead, or threaten. They waited. And Rallon smiled

Even after having known Rallon since childhood, the man still seemed to have the ability to amaze her. His kindness knew no bounds. Rose had befriended these girls when she was younger. In the absence of her husband they had gotten lost and easily manipulated in their greedy and selfish ways. Putting themselves before others. Seven long years, she watched this. Her hand was resting upon that of Murial's as she brought back her new sister with a caress of her hand as Rallon spoke. This family was precious to her. As an only child it was nice to have other people to have fun with, and the Grangers had plenty. To hear Lilah and Jessica plead for her forgives tugged at her heart strings.

"All is forgiven, Lilah and Jessica. I will see you after Mass tomorrow and we shall see about getting you fitted for some new attire." Just then Murial raised her hand and offered her two scents. Suggesting a blue dress for Lilah with the reason that it would match her "pretty blue eyes". They several of the girls agreed. Rose smiled as more comments were made as food was finally served. Such succulent meats, with the freshest of breads, and the softest herbed potatoes. The selection was, as always nice and never was food to be wasted. What was not eaten was available for anyone who wish it.

"My, my, Rallon, we certainly have our fair share of mouths to feed and to think we haven't even had our children yet. You ladies will be great aunts for the children, no?" A few giggles sounded and a few 'yes' as well. Perhaps seeing their brother running around with a rugrat of his own creation was a funny thought. "Have you any names in mind?" Alice asked politely. A smile tugging at the corner of Lady Granger's soft pink lips.

"Good question Alice, Rallon? Have you an answer for your dear sister?" The girls tried to hide their little laughter as they watched Rose put their brother on the spot. Rose had feared the worst in their time apart. That maybe he lost his love for her, or her found another love. It was a true blessing to still have the Rallon Granger that she had fallen in love with. The girls were so happy and that made her even happier. She had not once seen them smile so brightly in his absence. If only he knew. If only he had seen it all. But then again, it would all never had happened if he were here with them. He was, as Rose often said to console the younger girls, their knight in shining armor. He always shows up to save the day.

Dinner was divine and Rose even had the hands that made it brought out for an applause that they so richly deserved. "I expect no less than the best from you and I am never proven wrong." Several 'Thank yous's' sounded from the table as Rose was silently happy at how the girls had grown so much. Rose had made a habit of saying good night to each of the girls. Sometimes even going to their rooms if she was not in time for dinner. Of course those times were when Rallon was not home. When Rose was done she pushed her plate away, gently and indulged in some conversation while she noticed all the tell tale signs of the younger girls getting sleepy. A full tummy and a comfortable setting would do that for them. "Time for bed, no? I see a few heavy eyes. What say you Rallon?" She asked with a warm smile as she looked at the sleepy culprits.

Rallon ignored the question by cutting up Thea's food, as she had asked, and then cut his own up the same way telling the girl he liked small bites. They laughed together and then Rallon began to eat as well and it not until he had had a second plate brought to him that he answered.

"Well Alice if it's a girl it's likely to be the most hideous creature of all time much like it's aunts." tyhe girls howled but he went on as if there had been no reaction. "So a proper fitting name would be Creatia. As to a boy he is likely to be an absolute devil, like his uncle James so I'll name him Beelzebub." The girls howled more shouting iobjections at him but he ate calmly inquring of Thea about her doll, who was still clutching tightly in her arms, the only thing of value the girl herself had managed to sneak away from home, and indeed one of only six items of value the ten girls had managed to spirit away during their flight.

Finally Amelia managed to get his attention by literally throwing a roll at him. This brought full silence to the tavble but just as they thought it was going to hit him, his hand whipped up so fast everyone at the table, everyone in the room for that matter, flinched back. He lowered the roll and began to eat it.

"Dear sisters, cousins, and wife. Should I be blessed with a daughter or son I will discuss the name with my wife. I trust her more than any other person alive and without her counsel I would surely make a foolish mistake. So to ask me is not meet. You must direct those questions to my beautiful and beloved Lady and wife."

The girls could not help it. they all gave a long 'aaaaaawwww' whil he resumed eating and discussing the attributes of male dolls with Thea. The girl was a actually rather old and big for a doll but being raped by your own brothers after witnessing them murder your parents and second favorite brother tends to upset one. So he let it be and just enjoyed this last little glimpse of her childhood while the other nine whispered about how smoothly but also handfily he had handed all responsibility to Rose for the naming but had also done so by highlighting his love and respect for her. It was something their father would have done.

When dinner did end and Rose asked him the question h peered around at the yawns they tried to hide and the heavy bags under eyes. "Yep. Clearly these aren't my sisters. must be spies. let's hang em. Fisher?"

Fisher, being mischievious but obedient, stepped forward. "My Lord we have no gallows no can i build one. We coudl use the draw strings of the drapes here if you wished."

Tia who was sitting beside Amelia only barely hid her smirk at her husband's joke, which none of the girls caught. They erupted from their chairs pointing at Fisher and Rallon claiming they would shoot them first. Alice actually marched down the table to tell Rallon off but the man just sat in his chair calmly then whipped his hand out again, so blindingly fast it silenced everyone, and pulled her onto his lap and into a hug. "On second thought Fisher they are my sisters. They need not be hung. Yet."

Fisher bowed. "Of course My Lord."

Rallon pushed Alice off him to her feet and stood towering over her. "Alright you smelly long haired brats. Time for bed. That's everybody."

Thea chimed in, having the innocence and temerity of youth. "What about you big brother?"

He sniffed. "I don't sleep. i have to make sure Fisher actually killed all the vampires and goblins that lurk in the night and eat up little girls who aren't in bed."

"There are no such thing!"

He grinned wickedly his eyes flashing. "Then what did Fisher and I hunt down together last night?"

Thea immediately looked at Fisher who shrugged. "Milady I do not know what it was. Nearly took my head off. Only your brother's bravery saved my very soul."

She looked up at Rose and Tia. Tia shrugged as well. "Forgive me milady but I was safely in bed as commanded by your brother. I am a girl. Of course I made sure dear Rose was safe first but still."

Thea began to look about wildly then squeaked as Rallon scooped her up. "But this I promise you and all my sisters. As long as I live nothing shall ever again harm you without first betsing me. Ok?" Thea studied him then hugged his neck her doll pressed to her face. He turned to the rest. "Alright everyone. Another big day tomorrow. It is time for bed. let's go." The eleven other girls, Lilah and Jessica having settled on obeying Rallon and Rose just like the Grangers, dutifully stood and with tia and Fisher behind walked with him to their rooms. He set Thea down and waited for Rose as the girls changed and got into bed. Despite being their lord and brother it would still be improper for a man alone to enter a woman he was not married to's room without great cause so he waited for Rose while Tia and Fisher made their own rounds, the girls all quite taken with the pair and Tia having decided on helping Lilah and jessica out as much as possible while Fisher protectively proweled the doorway, not fully trusting the two who ahd tried to harm directly and indirectly but his Lady and his wife.

Rallon leaned against a wall as he waited looking very bored. "You know i swear women take longer to do anything."

Rose held her laughter at bay and received questionable looks from the girls as their brother spat out two ridiculous names with ease. The reaction was foreseeable, but it didn't stop Rose from laughing now. Rose was done with her meal and listened as her husband spoke with great reassurance and the added charm that he was known for. She quickly came back with a reply.

"And when we have that beautiful baby boy or girl then you shall know that name, until then it will be a surprise." The girl's were in 'aw' of Rallon's well placed words and she felt so lucky. Seldom few woman would be given half the privileges that Rose possessed, thanks to her husband. Their relationship is a new one. Rose was raised with the knowledge and preparation for basically being a smart and obedient broodmare. Her lessons faltered somewhat when she first met Rallon when they were so young. So very young.

Rose could often be found up in a tree. One specific tree in her family's garden. Her legs dangling over the thick and sturdy branch as the servants told her how unlady like it was to do such a thing in the first place. Rallon didn't seem to mind. Her mind snapped back from those nice, warm memories before noting the girl's weariness. Sh listened to her husband's reply. Rose kept a mute face as the entire act played out before her.

As the girl's were ushered out of their seats by their new older sister and Tia, Rose heard the little one as she spoke to her favorite brother. Rose shooed the girls into their rooms and tended to them, making sure they took to brushing their teeth and saying their prayers before bed. It was something she had the girls do to calm them after their horrid night in their old home. When the last and youngest, put herself to bed, Rose pressed a kiss to her forehead before going into the hall to join her crazy husband.

"You know we take longer and I would think that you would be use to it by now with the sheer number of sisters you have." Rose teased with a smart allic tongue. "It has been a long and grueling day. What are you going to do? Go straight to bed or have you things to see too before then?" She asked as she walked towards their bed chambers.

"I can't say that I am not eager for a repeat of last night." She carefully whispered for his ears, and his ears only. "I may take even longer to go to sleep. Or will that annoy you?" She laughed softly as she teased on. Lacing her fingers with those of Rallon's.

"Please tell me that your day is over or that you will at least help me fall asleep." She pressed a kiss to his cheek and then feigned a pouty face. "Besides we can not falter if we are to have our first child..." She wore that wicked smile, always reserved for him. "A tedious task I know, but I promise it will be worth it." Rose relinquished her hold on her husbands hand and walked in the chambers all her own. The front of her gown was unlaced and the soft material fell to a pool of fabric at her feet.

She stepped out of her slippers and walked her naked form over to her wardrobe where she browsed for something to were to bed.

Rallon followed her smirking but stayed by the door as she undressed, locking the door then beginning to undress himself. he moved to the bed and lay down with a happy sigh. "My lady I am done with the world outside. Now i am truly yours and yours alone. Do with me what you will."

He bit his lip as he watched her. For a number of reasons. Just the sight of her body and the memory of stolen kisses and last night and all his fantasies revolving about her served to make him quite aroused, but that could not deny his wicked mischievous nature upon Cynthia stalking Rose. Cynthia had long had a favorite game. When she was able she would sneak up on people who were changing or distracted and first she would nose them with her soft wet nose, then she would lick them before scampering away to safety.

She did this to Rose. Right on her smooth rump. Before Rose could react the husky was in the bed hiding behind her father her eyes locked on her mother her mouth held in a playful smile while Rallon just laughed.

Rose was browsing through the selection of night gowns when she felt a cold and wet sensation upon the bare skin of her back side which make her shriek and jump aside, only to turn around with her mouth agape and an accusing smile towards a certain canine, hiding behind her father. She ignored her lack of wardrobe and crawled from her side of the bed towards her husbands with a wicked smile.

"You are certainly a daddy's girl." She uttered as she pet the gorgeous doggie on the head. "You are to lucky that I love you." he whispered to the canine. The woman then looking to her laughing husband. "And you... you are a bad influence on our furry child." She whispered to him, practically feeding him the words. She took a moment to look at the skin of his shoulders and then his back. "Your marks have faded... we might had to remedy that."She laughed and then tackled him onto the bed.

Each of his wrists pinned to the soft surface of the bed. Now she knew fully well that if her husband wanted to, he could easily free himself. A scenario that sounded very hot in her mind. She straddled his waist and peppered kisses upon the curve of his neck. "There is so much that I would like to do, but I've no idea where to begin." You could hear the smile in her voice as she trapped his earlobe between her teeth and gave it a generous tug.

He grinned up at her. "How about you start where you can and let your body guide itself." he growled as she tugged his ear and did not try to free himself only laying beneath ehr ahppily whiel Cynthia wriggled free of the both and went to her own bed and quickly to sleep.

Rallon did not want to be free. So instead he chose to let Rose maitain control of his body and to do with him as she pleased. He did growl each time she touche, kissed, or bit him but in a pelasant hugnry way indiciating his desire for more.

Rose felt a hunger that rivaled that of the night of their wedding consummation. Except this time... she held the power. Her kisses slowly traced down his body. Her lips peppering kisses down the curve of his neck and over his shoulder and down the center of his chest. Her hands relinquished their hold upon his wrists as she went about her ways. Lower and lower she got until her hot breath danced over the marble hard flesh of his obvious arousal. This was her time to explore. Her fingers raked down the front of his body. The lady acted as though she had all the time in the world. Her tongue raked along his length from the base, clear to the arched tip. The helm of his length disappeared past her soft pink lips. Rose's tongue swirled around the smooth surface before relinquishing him with a 'pop'. "Mmmm..."

A naughty look over came her eyes as she decided to get to know her husband. Every single inch of him. There was a warm and salty taste to him that she seemed to get drunk off of. Once or twice she relinquished him with a pop. When her was buried past her lips she would moan and wondered if he could feel the vibrations down his engorged length. Her ass was in the air as she feasted like a queen. Slowly she began pushing him down her throat. The tight confines stretching to accommodate the invasive length. She would relinquish him for some much needed air before going at it again.

Back
Top Bottom