Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Lady in Waiting (Lady Bloody Ava & Greeneyed23)

Rallon would have the ability to make his moody wife smile so brightly and laugh lightly making all the worries in her mind, go away. The feeling of nostalgia engulfing her as he spoke of slaying a dragon. He had to know that he would always be her knight in shining armor. There was no safer place than within his arms. The warm kisses upon her tender neck caused her to hum in pleasure.

"No dragons at the moment, but I would love to spend more time with my knight. You've excellent lance wielding skills, that I am dying to see." Her charming smile turned wicked as she turned to look over her shoulder to help herself to a sweet and loving kiss.

The two young ones were fully grown adults and still the best of friends, and more. While she was in love, she was feeling very playful at the moment. "I remember when you use to tickle me into a frenzy when we were younger. It was a very one sided battle... my dear." She whispered to him before she kissed him once more.

It felt as though she had all the time in the world. No rush and they were young once more. Smiling in between kisses, she maneuvered herself to turn towards him, putting her on her knees, between his legs with her arms laxly draped upon his shoulder.

Peck after peck, she relished with a tingling forming within that seemed to re-engergize her. "I love you so much, you charming... sweet... silly man, you." She spoke with kisses laced within her sentence and a little laugh.

He gently stroked her sides as he kissed her back lightly running his fingers over her ribs tenderly. "And I love you as well my darling angel. But Lady Rose you have still yet to truly name the quest for your knight. He awaits thy pleasure."

As he teased he undid the loops of her dress carefully but expertly beginning the process of freeing her body to his ministrations, while Cynthia took the hint from a careful glance and made sure all entrances were locked then returned to her bed ignoring her parents.

Rallon growled as he kissed his wife, his careful freeing of her body as he pulled her dress toward him allowing him to stroke her ribs more closely, his fingertips playing over her breasts lightly. Then he stopped. "My lady it would seem you have come undone. Perhaps you would allow your knight to serve to cover you?"

He pulled his tunic off and dropped it over her shoulder hiding her breasts from his eyes, which were flashing at her playfully but also hungrily. His upper body, dark still with his many years under the hot desert sun, and still rippling with powerful lithe muscle. He flexed for her then made his chest dance as well. He was showing off of course but he only did it for her and he doubted she would mind. "Have your knight mentioned that his lady is truly the most beautiful ever known to all the world? Surely even the legendary Helen of Troy could scarce compete."

He kissed her again, his hungry passion for her resulting in a need and heat to his kisses that was impossible to miss.

Her smile could only grow as he spoke in his charming and knightly ways. It reminded her of when they were younger and more naive to the future and her feelings. "Mmmm..." She softly hummed as he began working on freeing her from her cloth prison. "So it would seem, my dear knight. Please, do so." Words spoken with a smile that would see no end. Her eyes tore from his and moved down to relentlessly check out her husbands rippling hot body.

There was no keeping her hand from grazing his chest only to revoke it with a little laugh and a smile as he flexed for her." In the heat of their kiss she wrapped her arms around his neck and gave herself in to him. "My knight, I want more of thy pleasure." Turning his words back on him before she seized his lips once more in a hot and hungry kiss. Her heart was racing beneath her bosom and her hormones were racing as she relished the feelings flooding through her, brought on by her best friend and the love of her life. Needless to say she loved him more than life itself. Worries, fears, and nervousness always melted away with his words and touch.

Her body melded itself to his and was putty in his hands. She was a princess and he was her knight. Tonight and every night would be their night together. She would forget the dark sin that would be walking past the threshold of their home tomorrow. Her lips craved him and they could barely stand to part. When they did she growled and gazed at her knight in his powerful and handsome form. Green eye were ablaze with desire. Her body knew what it wanted and it was screaming for a release that only her husband would allow.

Rallon growled happily as he pulled her closer his hands smoothly stripping away her dress and the rest of her apparel quickly but softly, making his touches caresses rather than rough burning drags. When she was nude save for his tunic, he tossed it aside and lay back on the bed, pulling her atop him and trapping her legs with his own as he leaned up kissing her deeply, making her hair fall around their heads.

He squeezed her body tight to his own, their chests, his scarred, hairy, and hard, her's soft, perfect, and warm, dragging across each other. His left hand ran along her shoulder, side and perfect rump, while his right tangled in her hair stroking her tresses and her neck, drawing her in yet further. He broke the kiss to look into her eyes. "Your knight is not worthy to be in a place of superiority above a princess of such beauty, grace, and wisdom."

He flexed his body under and against her, his removing of his pants suddenly apparent as his hard throbbing erection pressed up against her sex and tummy. "Yet my darling Princess your knight is ready to joust at your command." he smiled and kissed her again. He loved this woman. He would never deserve her but he would never stop trying to. He kissed her again his heart pounding so hard she could feel it beating beat for beat with her own.

When clothes were shed and her knight decided upon a position which entailed her on top and her knight relaxing upon his back with the world blocked out with her falling tresses as they shared passionate kisses between one another, she felt as though this all may have been fantasy. His body felt wondrous against hers. His flattery was sweet and it never failed to make her blush, still traces of the modest young girl that she was when they had first met.

Her heart jumped as she felt his arousal wedge itself between them and press against her firm tummy and the greedy folds of her sex. "My love..." Was all she could say as he complimented her with charm that should no longer surprise the dashing man's wife, but it did. Another kiss was shared as every micro movement that his lance made would send her insides in a fit of shivers of want and desire. It left Rose baffled about how she was graced with the perfect husband. The sweetest, charming, compassionate, and sexually desirable man that knew her from young til old, inside and out.

"Let the games.... begin." She whispered against his lips before she sat up fora moment and placed the tip of his lance where it so desperately belonged. Slowly she sunk down. Lips parted as she was in awe of the sensation of his lance stretching the sheath that was her body. As though she were in defeat she leaned on her hands with her tresses falling around them once more and her lips but a hairs breath from his. "Win...Rallon... win this game and I will cheer for you..."

He smiled. "You would be biased my love. you decide who wins." he kissed her hungrly but also slowly began to rock into her rolling his hips and flexing his cock up with every in stroke then down as he pulled back. He created a rhythm quickly and kept to it, enjoying the fact that it would soon, if it wasn't already, drive her over the edge, thus achieving the win she had asked for.

As he kissed and loved her his hand tightened on her hip and ass, while the other twisted in her hair tugging it lightly but insistently.

He broke the kiss to breath. "Your knight's lance is hidden Princess. perhaps you could help him find it?"

Her heart raced and lips were parted to ensure she got the much needed air. Rallon knew her body better than she did,but still it came to a great surprise when she felt herself bursting at the seams and panting hard. Her lips were seized and she fed him a moan as her hair remained in his grip. She almost wined as he broke the kiss and her annoyance withered and she smiled wickedly at his words.

"My pleasure, my Champion." With that she removed herself from his fit form and placed herself between his thighs. His generous length wreaked of her arousal and now she was dying to get a taste of him. "I think I've found it..."She whispered to him before her tongue raked along the length of him, clear from the base to the arched tip where it circled before her lips encased him and the relinquished him with a 'pop'.

"MMm..." Inch after inch slowly disappeared past her lips and dear God she was loving it. She was loving the taste of him, the feel of him against her tongue. The warmth of his body commingling with her own. Perhaps it was her hormones, but she was enjoying this immensely.

Rallon smirked knowing how much she enjoyed this but he planned to make it even better for her.

He waited until she had pulled free for a moment then reached down and pulled her lower body up atop his chest [placing her sex before his face. With his own delighted moan he then began to slowly and lovingly drag his tongue along the lips of her sex, his thumbs gently probing at and over her clit, lightly pinching it between the two of them. He growled as he would also stab his tongue into her every few seconds but seemingly at random, intentionally trying to pleasure her but not enough for her to achieve orgasm.

His cock was throbbing in her hand and mouth and the more she lavished upon him, the more he needed her but also the more hungrily he lapped and sucked at her lips and clit, his fingers stroking the skin of her hips and ass.

It was excruciatingly hard to focus on the task at hand, but her hunger for him was fighting back fairly well. Every now and again her lips were relinquish his member to get some much needed air in the form of pants and open moans. Her hot breath beating down upon his engorged member before it was once again sheathed past her lips. His tongue was working wonders and her heart was doing back flips within her chest cavity. Moan after moan traveled down his member in the form of vibrations. Her persistence kicked in as she desperately wanted to savor him with great gusto.

Her will was shattered in what felt like no time as her lips removed themselves from his length and her eyes were shut tight and her torso lowered as she came to rest upon her elbows and her body was riddled with rippling waves of ecstasy. Brows furrowed as she uttered.. "Oh God.... yes...yes..." He was her knight and she felt spoiled beyond belief. Her body was tingling with the aftermath of her recent blissful end. Kisses were peppered along his length as her mind would float back down to reality.

When she broke free he pushed her down his body, needing her now and while she was still moaning and gasping he pushed her down as at the same time he lifted up and entered her. holding her down with his hands on her hips and ass still he began to savagely buck his hips up into her, spearing her body again and again with his erection.

He was silent as the grave, his words stolen by the sheer pleasure and arousal of being with her and seeing her. She was his goddess, and when she was in the throes of passion there was no world for him save for continuing to supply her that feeling. So he thrust hard, fast, and deep into her, striving to bring her to release as many times as he could.

She hardly had the wind in her to gasp when she was pushed down. An indescribable sensation coursed through her body. It was very familiar feeling as he took her with all he head and her body was bracing itself for an amazing moment. She gasped and enjoyed the feeling of his hands as they grasped her hips. Time and time again she was thrown into a sea of bliss and the time it took to get there got shorter and shorter and it grew more and more intense. Each time her world was rocked it drained her more and more of what little stamina that she had left.

Rallon was perfect. Her consciousness was slowly slipping with her stamina only to be jolted alive by sheer ecstasy before it declined once more. Once more her body went over the apex that Rallon always brought her to. She couldn't move. It wasn't like she wanted to, but... "Dear.... God...." She managed to whisper. Water would have been much needed, but her husband's release was much needed, more so than anything.

Rallon growled slamming fully into his wife as she reached her apex and with a snarlish moan of her name he erupted into her his body jumping and twitching at random until his orgasm ended. He gently but firmly pushed her off him and rolled off the bed, his legs shaking as he went to the dresser and poured them both some water. He handed her her cup first then drained his own.

His cock was slick and semi hard but also quite purple. He sat on the bed with a sigh after grabbing the pitcher and refilling his cup. 'Well that was incredible. As always."

He smiled at his wife. "What is next my love?"

Rose was still trying to gather some much needed air after she was pushed away and she felt her husband remove himself from the bed. Somehow she managed to find the energy to roll onto her back and when offered the water she sat up, popping herself against some pillows. She drained half of her cup in one go and it felt so refreshing. She hadn't realized just how parched she was after that fun and intense session of love making.

"Yes... as always." After draining the remnants of her cup she set it aside and pressed a kiss to his cheek as she hugged him around the neck. "Well....we missed dinner..." Despite the words she was smiling and not regretting how they had spent their time together. Rose forgot all about their unwanted guest that was to be arriving tomorrow. To think that the filthy man was smiling when he received the invitation to the Granger household. The man foolishly assumed that his advances upon the lovely Lady Rose would never reach Rallon's ears.

He always saw Rose as too meek to open her mouth. Hence why Rallon Granger would tuck his precious wife to be safely away. It was like a game of cat and mouse and he was going to get his prey, and the chase was too good to stop when he found out that Rallon and Rose were finally married. The man was mad. He still thought that he could coax Rose into his bed and it was all fun and games for him. To do it underneath the great Lord of York's nose would be a massive notch in his belt.

"Let's eat, with what little energy that I have left, and then I will go to sleep. I hope you'll join me." It was a sweet and soft request. Her husband was no stranger to work so she was not new to going to bed alone.

Rallon laughed and kissed her. He covered them up then summoned one of the maids to bring them dinner while he snuggled into and around his wife with a happy sigh.

"After so many years alone I could never find a more suitable or desirable sleeping partner my love." He kissed her again and was still doing so when their dinner was brought in. He sighed breaking the kiss to thank the maid then set upon the food, clearly ravenous as he practically inhaled everything he chose. He also tossed Cynthia bits and treats, the dog well pleased, her long tail bobbing happily at the attention and of course the food.

Finally he stopped eating and lay back with a happy sigh and unexpectedly a loud burp. He drank some more water and sighed again as he began to stroke and toy with Rose's hair, tickling her back with it and twirling it at random, his eyelids beginning to droop while he lay there sated and smiling.

Rose smiled meekly as she was covered up by her husband and the hue upon her cheeks resembled the flower that she was named after more and more when he summoned the maid. The girl would have to be supremely dumb to not realize what the Lord and Lady of York had been doing moments ago. After the woman left to fulfill Rallon's request, Rose sighed heavily. A relaxed sigh.

Her sweet smile grew as he spoke his flattery with great ease. The kiss shared with him was so nice. So very nice. So much so she didn't notice when the maid had walked in until Rallon pulled his lips away from her and even then she felt the disappointment, but her body was announcing it's need for sustenance in an audible growl which made her blush once more. Rose indulged herself in the delicious meal before she too was sated and relaxed. The food was set aside as shefelt her husband toying with her hair and then she relaxed at his side.

Her usual position of falling asleep was with his arm around her and her head using his shoulder as a pillow as she lay on her side. Her eyes grew laden and in no time they were resting closed. "Good night my love." She mumbled under her breath. The spell of slumber washing over her.

Jerin would be up early and was kind enough to send a messenger half an hour ahead of himself to announce that he would be arriving soon. Lord Jerin. The man was even cocky enough to bring a bouquet of roses for who else but Lady Rose Granger herself. Internally he was proud and just aching to play mind games with the Lady of York. On the carriage ride there he got lost in the thought. Imagining doing things during balls and catching her off her guard. That man was semi hard at the very thought and he tried to remove the thoughts, for the time being.

Rallon had done quite the number on Rose and she could swear that she had never slept better. Or at least that was what she would say whenever she awoke.

Rallon wrapped his body around hers kissing her neck, snapped his fingers and reaching across her to ring the bell. Cynthia wnet and unlocked the door then as they waited for the maid to answer the bell, Rallon covered them both and snuggled down closing his eyes kissing her neck again. "Darling I would join you on a march through Hell itself and back again if you but asked."

He purred into her neck as the maid entered with dinner. "Thank you." He indicated the table nearby and the maid sat the tray down, curtsied then left the room, shutting the door.

"Rose my love tell me something." He nibbled her neck lightly, his eyes still closed.

"Who the devil invented the curtsy?"

Rose was ever so relaxed in her husband's warm embrace. She felt like she could melt in his arms, especially when he pressed kisses upon her neck. Her eyes came to rest as she enjoyed his lips peppering upon her neck. Lady Granger blushed as she was covered and the food was brought in. She was blushing due to the fact that her husband did nothing to hide their intimate moment. There were some things that she was still trying to get use to. Of course her modesty was easily pushed aside as her debonair husband continued where he left off and a soft sigh of sweet, delicious content escaped her lips.

A little laugh managed to escape as she was asked who invented a curtsey. "I've no idea, my love. I've no idea." The food looked appetizing and so she was torn. She would have loved to stay the way she was, but sustenance was beckoning and so she started to eat a little. Rose never ate a lot for dinner and usually made up for it at breakfast. When she was done, however she went back to snuggling with her husband.

A yawn managed to escape her lips, but she did not want to go to sleep just yet. "Rallon... promise to never leave me again." Rose did lay down on her side and laid with her back to him, eager to fall asleep in his embrace.

He smile kissing her softly. "Darling I cannot make that promise because I might have to break it. But I will make this promise. As long as I live, I will live only half my life when I am apart from you. Only with you am I whole. And I promise that I never wish to be anything but whole again, and nothing shall stop me from returning to you. Not even death itself." He kissed her again and squeezed her gently, then shifted snuggling with her more comfortably.

"Cynthia." The dog gave a low whine to indicate she was listening. "Eat anyone who comes in without trying to wake me. Except Fisher or Tia. They may ahve news. Alright?" She gave a low howl and he smirked. "That's my girl. get some sleep."

He nipped the tip of Rose's nose. "And you too my love. You certainly need rest."

His reassurance made her smile despite the fact that he could not keep her promise. A nice hug made her giggle and sigh with great comfort. Cynthia's replies made her feel even more comfortable. Her smile this time, was weary, but she smiled none the less. "Mmmm... of course, my love... good night."She yawned and her eyes gave in to the need of slumber. Rose slept so soundly. Sometime she would try and awaken earlier, as she always did before she was with child, but now she lack motivation to awaken when the sun's rays were just starting to peek over the horizon.

While sometimes she would awaken alone it only made her smile knowing that Rallon always made sure that breakfast was brought to her when she was awake and he took great care to let her get the sleep she so desperately desired. Whenever Rallon did awaken her it was never disappointing. This morning she awoke a little late. Their guest of 'honor' was soon to arrive and Fisher was already clenching his fists at the very thought.

Rallon was still asleep when she woke, intentionally trying to start the day relaxed and calm, but also making it clear he was giving their 'guest' no honor or respect, instead choosing to stay in bed and play with her hair until she got up, then pretending to sleep.

Rose could hear some of the maids worried that rumors would abound that Lord Rallon was rude and childish for his behavior and they promised to make sure no one heard about it, but still they worried. Like his sister,s his dog, his friends, and Rose herself, they did not wish Rallon's image and reputation to ever be harmed.

When Rose awoke she heard the maids outside. A light rapping sounded at their bedroom door and the Lady of York sat up and clutched the blanket to cover her breasts. "Come in." A rosey cheeked maid entered. It happened to be one of the women who left Prince john to join their family. "Yes, Maven?" Often it would come as a surprise when the Lady or Lord of York called a servent by their name. Many thinking that they would never deem then significant enough to bother memorizing their name. Rallon and Rose were obvious people who cared about those who worked for them and everyone would soon come to know that.

"M' Lady, Lord Jerin has arrived and is waiting in the parlour. The young woman looked at the ground and her cheeks grew redder after she first saw the couple still in bed, obviously naked despite the covers. "Thank you Maven, that will be all." With a deep bow the girl backed out of the room and closed it. "I know you're awake, Rallon." Rose said with a smile as she pressed a kiss to his lips. "Mmm... my knight..." She whispered softly as she indulged in kiss after kiss. Rose awoke with only one person in mind: Rallon. Despite the announcement that Jerin was waiting for them, she found it even nicer knowing that she was going to take her sweet time getting to the man.

Rose straddled her husband with a wicked smile. While she felt as though she should have been afraid with Jerin in her home, Rallon being with her, made her feel safe as ever. Sitting upon her husband, Rose pressed loving kisses to her husband's lips. "Let's not leave, just yet." She whispered with her body laying upon his and her face only an inch from his.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jerin paced the spacious parlor. He had dressed very nice and was already hitting on one of Roses's maidens. The moment Jerin had arrived, however, one of the guards immediately notified Fisher. Fisher was already closing in on the parlor. The girls had heard about their guest and what they had done, so wisely they stayed away. Rose's head maid walked into the parlor and pulled the innocent maid out and closed the door. "How rude! I'd expect the Lord and Lady of York to have trained their servants better than this." Jerin paced the room, growing impatient as time came to pass.

Rallon was just beginning to catch onto what Rose intended when Tia entered. "M'lord. he is here. And he is frightening the servants."

Rallon looked over Rose's shoulder with a murderous glare. "He's what?"

"He's scaring off the maids, and being very rude."

Rallon gently but firmly pushed Rose off him and grabbed his leggings pulling them on under the covers then stood and started for his closet then grinned. "Rose my love...let us have some fun with this idiot." He grabbed a shabby tunic that he had been planning on throwing away as it was patchy and worn nearly through. He mussed his hair and used some dirt form one of Rose's plants to make himself seem dirty then blew a kiss to his wife. "I am going to entertain him. you take your time and come see him when you are ready. Try not to enjoy it to much my love. And I won't lay a hand on him without you present."

Ten minutes later he was shuffling about serving Jerin like any servant, giving silent commands that no one give away his trick. He had adopted a heavy dragging limp and a distinct roll to his shoulders that made him appear smaller and shorter and also made him slower. he was speaking with a guttural accent that was an odd mix of Irish, Scottish, and several of the counties. His actions surprised but also reassured the servants who knew they were safe with their Master around and though they steered clear of Jerin they also helped their Master in his 'duties', rather enjoying toying with the brute.

Tia was waiting with Rose to help her dress and to serve as her lady-in-waiting as suited a lady of high standing and birth.

Rose had already heaved a sight when she heard the news. She knew exactly how her husband would react and it came as no surprise when their moment of passion was quickly cut short. With a sigh, but a loving smile she watched as Rallon got dressed. Between her and Tia giggling as they watched her husband muck up his appearance it was hard to remember that Jerin was waiting. "Yes, my love."

Jerin dawned a look of disgust at the commoner that had entered the parlor. The man looked hardly fit enough to lick his boot. A few maids were huddled together, not far from the room, silently discussing the situation amongst themselves.

When Rose was finally dressed in a simply sweet and sinfully flattering blue gown, Tia led her down to the parlor. Rose took a deep breath before walking in and gently closing the door behind her. Jerin flashed her a fiendish grin.

"Ah, Rose, you look just as beautiful as ever."Jerin closed the gap between them and took a hold of her hand which she quickly took back. Jerin's face remained amused and it seemed to only intrigue him more when she pulled away. "So... where is your husband?"

"Busy, as the Lord of York is expected to be. Why are you here Jerin? The man was leaning against the wall with his arms crossed and a hearty chuckle escaped his lips as he did not even pay Rallon any mind. "You missed me, didn't you?" He asked her before he started to close the distance between them once more. "If I were your husband, I would never let you out of my sight.... Rose. Come Rose, give me a hug." Rather than cringe, it was her turn to laugh.

"Jerin, you haven't met my husband. He's everything I'll ever need, more than I can say about you. Oh, and by the way.... he knows and Fisher...." Jerin smirked. "That petty knight who felt so defenseless when you stopped him before? Where is he? Dead, I hope." Again Rose laughed. She sat herself upon the edge of the wooden desk on the opposite side of the wall. Her legs were left to dangle over the edge as she spoke.

"No. Fisher is a force to be reckoned with, with a title that rivals your own so... I wouldn't be so overly confident." He cut her off with a laugh. "Rose... I could take you right here if I wanted. You bent over that desk with that dress hiked up sounds like a very appealing idea."

Jerin's face when the heavy hand fell onto his shoulder had to be priceless but Rallon missed it. Whenthe little shit had insulted Fisher, Rallon had straightened up.

When he had claimed he would lay a hand on Rose, Rallon's eyes had begun to blaze with hate. Now his hand fell onto the man's shoulder and gave a brutal squeeze, ignoring the fact that already he had dislocated the bastard's collarbone.

"I am right here. I never let Rose leave my sight for long if ever. And I certainly don't think you are enough of a man for her."

He pressed down making the man kneel as he snapped. Fisher walked in. "My lord?"

"Captain of York I wish you to inquire of your Lady what we shall do with this filth. Then you will decide how it is to be handled."

In this time Rallon had not released Jerin's shoulder and was still squeezing it, slowly crushing the bone to powder. His eyes were empty and told Jerin clearly that his behavior had been a serious mistake.

The look on Jerin's face was, indeed, priceless. The vicious man cried out, giving Rose a good idea as to the pain that Rallon was dealing him. Rose remained seated upon the desk as she took in the sight of karma.

Again Jerin cried out as he was forced to his knees. Fisher then entered and Rose could see the same anger in his eyes from back then. "You FUCKING WHORE!" Jerin dared to yell out in pain. Insisting that Rose had to be sleeping with both of these men and had them both under a spell. His words were quickly ceased with a groan of absolute and unquestionable pain. Inflicted by none other than the Lord of York himself.

At Rallon's words, Fisher looked at Rose and only then did the Lady of York remove herself from the table to walk towards Fisher. "Do as you would have back then. Do as you see fit. The world is better off without him." Her wicked gaze turned to Jerin whose thick brows were furrowed with anger and pain. "And join my former brothers in the depths of hell." With that she exited the room. While she would have more than enjoyed the sight of the man getting what he deserved it may be a little to much for her stomach and the baby to endure. With a deep an calming breath she rest her back on the wall off to the side of the door and merely listened.

Back
Top Bottom