Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A private tutor

Cain continued to pump into her, harder, faster, taking command as he jerked her body into his, not even making love to her but using her body like a toy for his own pleasure. His toes curled as he groaned softly, his cock pulsing harder and harder as the sound of their bodies slapping together filling the air. As he felt her cry out, he felt her pussy squeeze him tightly, and he shuddered, then grinned, grabbing her hips with both hands and pounding her harder than he had before. His balls hurt, they were so tight as he panted, feeling himself coming closer and closer...

As she began to groan, he watched her, feeling her want to move... but he smiled as she couldn't even move or shudder her body in orgasm, a helpless ragdoll. He closed his eyes as he continued to use her helpless body, bucking harder and harder, feeling his cock clenching before he pulled back again and completely rammed her as hard as he could, watching as her breasts bounced from the force of that one thrust, before pulling back and slamming into her again, simotaniously filling her womb with hot, sticky, fertile seed, pounding and pumping into her as he gasped, giving her no mercy as he rocked into her, not slowing down through his whole orgasm, finally stopping as he gave one final thrust, locking himself deep into her pussy, gazing at her form, panting, his own form glistening with sweat as his cock twitched inside of her.

Teyha let Cain use her body like a toy, actually delighting in the way he fucked her like a savage animal, drawing all the pleasure he could from her unmoving body. The only muscles that seemed capable of movement was currently clenching tightly around Cain, pulling against him with all the strength that her body currently didn't have. "Cain!" She gasped and panted again when she finally began to come down, her body covered in that thin coat of sweat. She waited as the after effects of her pleasure finished running through her, eager for Cain's load.

He did not disappoint, slamming into her so savagely that Teyha that Teyha was sure he'd break her. She cried out again, louder as Cain began to jet into her, slamming in as he emptied into her, sloshing into her his seed slicking her walls even further until he finally buried in, twitching inside her. Teyha was grinning, her eyes half lidded with pleasure. "Thank you." She whispered hoarsely. "Master."

Cain grinned as he stared at her, proud of himself as he watched her glistening beneath him. Slowly, he began to pull back, grunting and shuddering lightly. A soft smile came across his face as he placed his forehead on hers', pausing for a moment. "You'll need a stimulant if you want to actually move, huh...?" he asked, teasing her as he grabbed her head and opened her mouth for a moment. He took his glistening cock and he pushed it into her mouth after holding her head up, and pushed it all the way to her throat, not caring if he gagged her. He slowly let his hips back off for a moment, before sliding his cock into her throat again, across her tongue, holding her by the hair. He continued this slowly, trying not to gag her too horribly by going quickly, four or five times before he pulled back, letting her hair go, having used her mouth as his own personal cock cleaner without having bothered to ask her opinion on the matter.

Heading to the kitchen, he glanced at the covered food that had been turned off, but left on the burner that had still been hot for a bit. Coupled with that it was covered, it had finished cooking. He let out a sigh of relief. Preparing some tea with a minor antedote/stimulant, he brought that and two plates of steak out, setting them down before sitting in front of her. "Sip this," he said before holding the stimulant tea up to her lips. It wouldn't be as...effective as the tranquilizer, and she would still be sluggish, but she would be able to move in a minute or two.

Teyha was still grinning broadly, when Cain moved up her. He put his forehead to her, and she wished she could nuzzle into it, delighting in the warm and almost loving afterglow of their sex. She moaned softly before he grabbed her by a handful of her hair, and without another warning he ravaged her mouth. Teyha gagged helplessly, tasting their mixed juices fresh on his skin, unusual flavors that she had not grown used to yet. By the time he released her Teyha was panting, eyes wild as he retreated back to the kitchen.

Teyha didn't say a word, obediently drinking the tea that he offered as she eyes the steak hungrily. "After the meal." Teyha said suddenly, a thought occurring her. "I have something I want to show you, if you want... It's my private sanctuary, and I want you to See it."

Cain mused as she seemed wild-eyed from just the taste of his cock. "It seems that you were a bitch who needed to be mated," he mused quietly. The softness of his voice, though, and his general fair treatment of women said he meant no malice, as he WAS talking about bitch as in 'female dog'...

...But at the same time he did call her an animal, anyways. He began to work on his own tea as feeling returned to her extremities, and he began to eat his steak. When she mentioned showing him her private sanctuary, he nodded. "That would be lovely," he said, relaxing. He looked calm, remaining nude, showing off his...still existing erection, actually. It looked just as hard, throbbing, pulsing as it did before he slammed it into her and came before.

Despite Cain's soft tone Teyha stiffened slightly, her lips pressed into a thin line. The tea worked quickly enough, and she was able to drag herself from the bed. She pulled herself to the chair awkwardly, and sat across from Cain, her eyes on her food. Her hands trembled as she tried to work the fork, holding it as clumsily as if she were a small child. "I do enjoy these lessons." She admitted, glancing up at Cain briefly, her cheeks heating. She had to clear her throat to rid herself of dirty thoughts, sliding down in her chair until her breasts disappeared under the lip of the table, hidden modestly from view while she struggled to eat. "You'll like it, I think... It is spectacular."

Cain nodded quietly as she awkwardly pulled herself into the chair. He watched as he smiled, looking at her as she struggled to eat, chuckling as she said that it was spectacular. He nodded quietly. "My sanctuary is a meadow I grew up near. It's rather far away, but with teleportation it's right next door. I don't go there very often anymore," her half-insane teacher said with a very soft, somewhat sorrowful sigh, before shaking his head and smiling.

"These lessons are more important than any specific techniques... I see that you've adapted to the spirit of Life magic quickly.... to not turn away from, but to accept, embrace, and love your lust..." he said, smiling at her, eyes flickering that he was, yes, still horny, but he was 'horny' or 'crazy' all the time.

Teyha smiled as well, her cheeks still heated. She ate slowly, chewing each bite with her eyes closed, smiling to herself. "My sanctuary is very... Very far away." She said absently, already imagining their visit. "But I know a shortcut." She grinned at him mischievously, "Only I know the shortcut."

She smiled to herself through a few more bites, glancing shyly up at Cain once or twice as she struggled to keep from moving to him. "I missed you... The pleasure." She added quickly. "I can't do it well on my own, so without you... It is not the same."

Cain nodded as she said that it was far away, and he raised an eyebrow when she mentioned she knew a shortcut. “A time space path?” he asked, but then he shrugged, shaking his head. Time-space magic was his strong suit because before he was a sorcerer, he was a police officer... and before he was a police officer he had a physics degree.

Then when she mentioned that it wasn't the same.... he grinned, noticing that there was a touch of lust in her words. “Yes... masturbation is good release, but it just isn't just the same...” he said, leaning in and giving her a kiss, before returning to his steak. “When do you want to go to your sanctuary?”

Teyha's lips curled up slightly. "Something like that." She laughed, wanting to keep Cain in the dark about where they were going as long as possible. She ate happily, handling the steak as quickly as possible without dropping the fork from her still sluggish fingers.

She grinned up at him, and returned his kiss, letting the embrace linger for a second before returning to her food. "We can go once we eat, it actually isn't too far from here." Teyha told him, grateful that it wasn't. She didn't know if her wobbly legs would be able to support her the trip if it was any more than halfway between Cain's home and the dorms. She finished her steak and stretched, feeling her muscles slowly coming back to life. "I should make you carry me." She mused with a grin. "Piggyback. As a reminder to not overdose me again."

Back
Top Bottom