Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A private tutor

Cain continued to push up into her as she watched his body disappear into hers'. He continued to move as she bucked against his, panting harder as he grinned. He had been with a couple of girls who just laid there, but she seemed to want to move with him even though she was so new at it... combined with the tightness of her body...

His cock was throbbing harder and harder with every time he bucked into her, his entire body tensing up a bit as his toes curled, and his fingernails scratched her. He moaned loudly into the kiss as he pushed into her, grinning as he looked down at her once breaking away from the kiss, panting. "Look into my eyes," he said, wanting her to look into his eyes as he pushed into her passionately, absolutely no nervousness as he placed his hands on her arms, gently holding her down as he lost a little bit of his gentleness. His movements became slightly more forceful, slightly more jagged as his pull back became slower, but his thrusts became hard, powerful, dominating. The sound of their bodies clashing together was no longer a constant, low, slapping, but a punctuated sound of flesh colliding once every second or so, focus and pleasure intermingling in his expression.

Teyha kept bucking into him, meeting his hips with more and more force as she tensed, drawing in one ragged breath after another. Her eyes were shut tightly as she moaned, focusing on the wonderful feel of his body against hers. She only opened them when he ordered her to, looking up at his with wild, lusty eyes, full of more passion than she had ever felt before. There was still a deep blush to show her embarrassment, but she was too lost in the throes of passion to feel nervous now.

Another moan tore from her when he scratched her, some of his gentleness dissolving as he seemed to lose some of his control. The slight bit of gentle control he had dissolved into a focused passion, pleasure written in his eyes. His sounds, her sounds, and the slapping their bodies made as he pounded into her harder and faster with every stroke... It was all too much for Teyha to stand. Her eyes locked onto Cain's, opened wide, and her lips parted some before her entire body tensed, preparing for the release that was bound to come in just a few short moments.

Cain gazed into her eyes as she continued to draw ragged breaths, his own becoming ragged as he gazed into her eyes. As he bucked into her harder, he felt his balls tightening as he panted, shuddering, his back arching. It had been too long, he was already excited and he hadn't cum in too long... his thrusts became more wild and erratic as he felt her entire body tense around his, as he moaned. He continued to hold onto her arms, his toes curling as his back arched, his body pulling away from hers' so he could get more leverage, so he could thrust harder into her.

He stayed close to her, though, because she held him... and he actually liked that. It reminded him of when his wife held him, but... this girl was not her, and he wasn't going to start imagining her as such, nor was he going to be upset. In fact, he suddenly realized he was happy, to be finally moving on and sleeping with someone after losing his wife, even if he didn't know her so well.

So he put that out of his mind. He put her out of his mind, and focused completely on Teyha.

And as he focused completely on Tehya, he groaned, his hands falling from her arms to her hands, interlacing his fingers with hers' and squeezing as he began to wildly pound into her, animal desire engulfing him as he focused on her eyes, his own growing glossy and lustful as his spasming, twitching cock told him that his orgasm was coming up soon.

Cain's thrusts came harder and harder, losing heir rhythm in a desperate attempt to feel more, more pleasure, more of her. It only drove Teyha's pleasure up, and she tensed, arched, and spasmed under him, her eyes never leaving his as she crashed into her first orgasm. Her hips bucked forward, meeting his stroke for wild stroke, and she pulled and twist under him, crying out from the sheer pleasure of her release. Her pussy clenched tightly around Cain, urging him to come with each spasm of her muscles.

"C... Cain!" Teyha called, his name falling from her lips again and again, crying out the only thing that came to her pleasure drunk mind. Several long minutes passed, until she was breathless, unable to do anything but mumble low whispers in response to her ecstasy. She had her orgasm, and it was more than she imagined any sensation could be, her body alive with pleasure and feeling, more than she had ever felt before.

But Cain was still pumping, his eyes glazed over as his hands sought hers out, weaving his fingers into hers as he pounded into her. And Teyha kept moving, bucking her hips to his, and squeezed his hand lightly as she smiled up at him, the pleasure still alive in her eyes, joy that he had given her in this fucking... And she wanted him to feel it too.

As she cried out to him, Cain gazed into her eyes, biting his lower lip as she suddenly cried out, cumming on him. As she came, the tightness was so much that he could barely thrust, that felt like it would take all his strength to slam into her, so he used all his strength, pounding hard, viciously, violently into her as his cock practically exploded.

"Ah! Teyha!" He cried her name out as his back arched and he groaned as he felt himself cum, continuing to pound into her as his orgasm began. His cock felt like it was burning up with pleasure, his senses going numb all except for touch, at which pound he was consumed by rapture, driving himself as deep into her as he could. He didn't pull back and thrust, not an inch of his throbbing, twitching flesh wanting to be outside of her, so he ground deep into her, riding her hard althroughout his orgasm, his seed firing deep into her, shooting up and completely spraying her womb, forcefully hitting her cervix with his fluids, his cum continuing to fire into her for almost a full minute as he continued to grind into her before he stopped, locking himself as deep into her as he could, before he let his body collapse on top of hers'.

Panting, he moaned, feeling completely satisfied as his flesh pulsed and throbbed while remaining inside of her. Satisfied, and a bit tired as his entire body shone with a light layer of sweat, making the angles of his form all the more obvious as it lay atop hers'.

Teyha gazed back at Cain as he pounded into her viciously, almost attacking her body in a desperate wave of passion. Moments later, his back arched, he cried out her name, and he pounded deep into her with a fury of movement before stilling, burried deep in her womanhood just grinding as he emptied himself into her.

There was so much cum, it seemed like he just kept firing, shooting his seed into her for a good long minute before he collapsed onto her, his cock still buried deep inside of her pussy. Teyha stared up, her arms wrapping loosely around Cain as she panted, barely able to wrap her mind around the fact that it was her that was so passionate, fucking a man she barely knew.

Still she tingled, and she was acutely aware of how he still stretchd her, and how hot his cum felt as it seeped from her, running in small streams down across her ass. She wondered if this was what Cain meant when he said she had to understand her body, listen to it in order to be a life witch. She'd never felt more in-tune with herself, but she didn't want to ask Cain yet... It felt too nice to lay like this, his sweat soaked body clinging to hers, panting together after the experience they just shared... And Teyha wanted it to last.

Cain panted as he laid atop her, shuddering softly as she began to wrap her arms around him. His body snuggled up against hers as he gave a very soft groan, his body pulling back and pushing into hers' very lightly. He enjoyed the very light movements, the lewd sound of his cock idly pushing into her as a soft moan escaped him as his body grinded against hers.

One arm moved under her and wrapped around her, the other moving to her bedsheet. Without a care for anything else, very idly he used a small spell, gathering ink born from his mana to the tip of a single finger, and began to draw. Even with his head buried in her shoulder, his entire body trembling slightly rom being tired out, he could still draw the arcane symbols beside her. His fingers moved slowly, but accurately, drawing an array for her.

Cain pulled back, and though he didn't need to, he leaned in, very lightly placing a kiss on her lips, before bringing both hands up through the kiss, softly stroking her cheeks as he let his body press against hers', the action again pushing his cock deep into her body as he held close to her.

Cain rested ontop of Teyha, his lean form pressed close to her own as they panted together, their mingled fluids of sweat and cum trapped between them to make a slick barrier. Teyha let out soft moans as Cin moved, and she flushed darker every time she heard the wet sounds of her teachers body meeting hers, slapping lightly into her with a soft but distict squish.

He held her close, his head resting lightly on her shoulder as they both trembled in the aftermath of powerful orgasms. Cain's light shifting brough Teyha's attention to the fact that he was incribing something onto her sheet, a spell he no doubt wanted her to cast now, but before Teyha could speak, she found herself being kissed again, Cain's body intimately close to her own as he pushed himself deep into her womanhood.

For a few long moments Teyha just enjoyed the contact, kissing him back and even running her fingers through his hair once more. Eventually she broke the kiss, panting softly as she looked up at Cain in earnest. "Please... Can we start the magic tommorow?" She asked softly, her eyes dropping to just below Cain's collarbone as she idly stroked with a single finger, tracing his muscles. "Don't get me wrong, I know why we..." She had to clear her throught slightly, swallowing before she could continue, "I know... But I would like to pretend... I just want to think my first time was... Or rather... I would like to think it wasn't so I can learn a magic...."

Cain shuddered as she shuddered under him. He silently let his body remain against hers as he enjoyed the softness, softly breathing against her as he felt her kiss him. Softly, his body ground against hers', before she asked if they could start the lesson tommorow. Pulling back softly, he looked at her, his ginger hair acting as a curtain that draped both loosely and raggedly over his body, as well as over hers', a couple strands of hair getting caught in her hair.

He shuddered, almost pulling out of her, but stopping before he did, nodding as she said that she would like to pretend that her first time wasn't simply so she could learn magic. "It isn't so you can learn magic; never look at it as part of that," he said, smiling as he looked down at her. His breath slightly ragged, he reached up and gently reached up, stroking her hair softly, chuckling.

"It's part of your life... I'm part of your life now, just as you're part of mine..." he said before he paused, some of the implications of what he said slowly coming over him. He flushed, and almost pulled away out of embarassment, his body freezing for a moment... before his arms slowly moved under her and squeezed her body against his slightly firmer, holding her tightly as he remained buried within her.

Teyha could feel Cain shudder when she shivered, his body still buried deep within her own. He ground into her lightly, before pulling up to look at her after her question. She stared up at him, watching as he smiled and stroked her hair gently, comforting her with soft words that might make any other woman feel more secure about the experience, but only churned strange emotions inside the little witch.

His arms looped around her, and held her close to him, hugging her tightly in the intimate embrace. "Then I don't understand..." Teyha panted weakly, glad that he couldn't see the rush of tears that were clouding her vision, threatening to spill over. "I don't understand why... I don't understand what part of your life I am, if not just your apprentice to share knowledge with."

Her arms encircled him though, and she pulled him close, burying her face into his shoulder. "Why have sex with me if it's not for knowledge? I'm... I'm not sexy, I'm not provocative... You barely know me... But I let you... And I wanted you..." She trailed off, unable to think of anything else to say. She did let him, and she did want him for more than training, and she knew it very well.

Cain watched her as she said she didn't understand. He paused... and then she mentioned she didn't know what role she would have in his life. He frowned, and tried to think of it. Apprentice, lover, friend? That was what he thought. He fronwed softly and after she began to badmouth herself... well, he couldn't think of anything but her previous question. Slowly, he pulled away, even as her face buried itself in her shoulder.

"Ah... you think too much," he said, was all he said, looking down at her as he pulled his hips away, feeling his cock pull away from her body, a soft shudder leaving his lips as his body left hers'. "You'll never be a good life sorceress if you can't let go of titles, of having to neatly put a specific reason to every little thing, if you can't, once in a while, just do what seems best," he said, grinning before looking at her.

"And I happen to disagree with your statement of not being sexy. You're pretty enough to fuck even if you weren't my apprentice," he said, his honest opinion coming out before he slowly began to stand up. Her questions soured his mood and removed any desire he might have had to stick around; and as the Life Sorcerer Cain, he didn't stay when he didn't feel like it.

Teyha felt Cain pull out of her, grinning just briefly before he turned serious once more. She didn't really want him to pull away from her just yet, as confused and frightened as she was about the prospect of sex she didn't want it to end bitterly like this. "But..." She whispered as he began to stand, his face turning away from hers, no doubt about to leave.

"Don't go!" Teyha gasped, sitting up and scrambling across the bed too reach and grab hold of his hand. Her fingers laced into his as she held on tight, her entire body trembling slightly, afraid he would turn away from her now. "Please don't go just yet, I'm sorry." She whispered, looking down in humiliation, unable to meet his eyes. Her hand tightened slightly around his as she pulled herself from the bed and stood next to him, still studying the floor as she tried to think of a reason for him to stay, but none came to mind. She just wanted him there for a while longer, to have his company with her.

As she scrambled across the bed and reached him, his entire body went quiet as she apologized. He paused, remaining completely silent as he faced away from her. "You continue to second-guess yourself all the time like a beaten dog. It annoys me," he said in a... more serious voice. It was a dangerous voice; the voice not of an arcanist; a wizard of study.

It was a voice that would serve as a reminder that before he was Life Sorcerer Cain, he was Detective Bartiel Onyx. A commander's voice.

"You're welcome to second guess yourself all you want and slow your studies down, waste your own time and drown forever in the ocean of mediocrity. It won't hurt me if you do that," he said. "But I'm offering you a hand, a lifesaver, to drag yourself out of that ocean of mediocrity, I'm offering to make you a physical goddess of magic, of sex, of love. But I will not tolerate anyone weaker than me second-guessing me," he said, staring down at her.

"I will not tolerate you second-guessing my decision without reason, youngling," he said, the fist that she wasn't holding onto clenched. Still, he was gentle enough that he didn't crush the hand that she held.

She stood there in silence as Cain paused, every second of silence seeming to drag on for eternity. And when he finally did speak, Teyha winced visibly. His tone wasn't the lighter slightly insane voice she'd grown used to, but darker and dangerous. She stiffened at it, trembling again as he spoke harshly to her. She saw his hand clench and for a moment pulled back, raising her free hand as she ducked away, convinced her was going to strike her.

But a moment passed and there wasn't a blow, and Teyha forced herself to straighten, and lower her arm to her side. "I can't shake everything so quickly." She whispered, clutching his hand tightly still to keep from having him teleport away from her now. "It's... How I was raised, what I was told, every day." She paused, swallowed, closing her eyes before she inhaled long and deep. "My mom would tell me that I am worthless and weak, and..." She broke off once, and shook her head. The problem wasn't just her mother, as much as that woman had messed with her head, "I tried to stop thinking of myself as sexual when... When my older brother started to assault me at night." She whispered, ashamed and embarrassed to admit this to Cain now. "After that I got scared when men touched me, even casually, and anytime someone looked at me I'd get nervous... So I started to dress in layers, and people didn't pay attention to me. Because I don't want to be hurt again, I don't want to be taken advantage of by someone stronger than me, and I don't want to be weak and powerless." She took in a shaky breath, and finally looked up, trying to wipe away the tears on her cheeks with the back of her hand. "No one believed me. No one helped me, not even my mom. I don't want to feel powerless again. I don't want to be taken advantage of."

Cain watched her as she began to say that she was raised like that... and when she heard that her older brother assaulted her, his cold, angry stare became a frown. He paused, looking at her, when she commented that she didn't want to be taken advantage of by someone stronger... "So what will this be? Will you end up hating me, rewriting the events in your mind to make it seem like I took advantage of you? You're probably looking at it like that in some part of your mind in the back of your head..." he said, his face dragged into a very light frown.

He didn't know how to respond... but he pulled his hand away from hers', and then lightly stroked her hair. "... I don't want you to think like that. I would like you to be my apprentice. I get the feeling that you would make a good Life Sorceress. And perhaps more..." he said, before shaking his head, refusing to allow himself to get into that thought. "...I'll help you," he said, before sitting on her bed. "Get me a notepad," he said to her.

Teyha didn't know what to say as Cain stroked her hair, and she leaned against him some, "I wont hate you, and I don't think you took advantage of me." She said, and turned to retrieve the notebook. She rummaged through her desk, pulling out a few random stacks of papers before she finally found a mostly empty notepad. "I asked you to have sex with me. I wanted it, because I didn't think you wanted to take advantage of me, you're sincere with me, and I like that."

She turned back to him, and walking back to sit next to him. She paused for a moment, before turning towards him and leaning in to brush her lips against his cheek lightly. She drew back quickly after the kiss, flushing as she offers over the notebook with a shy smile. "If I could ask, what are you going to do to help me?" She asked curiously, "A spell?"

Cain paused when she kissed him on the cheek, pausing before letting his lips just... barely crook upwards in a small smile, before he took the notebook. He believed her, and he was glad that he could be sincere with her. He then smiled when she asked him about what he was going to do. "This isn't a spell, but you could call it magic," he said, opening it up and quickly beginning to scribble some things out, his hand moving in a blur. He let his own body press just slightly against hers' to try to reassure her.

"I'm going to show you the core of the life magic that my late wife and I created," he said, continuing to scribble down...

Recipes.

Instructions on how to pick out good, healthy herbal tea.

Forms and stances for a peculiar martial art.

Overly cheery motivational phrases that were too over-the-top to take serious, yet so over-the-top that one had to take them seriously.

After about 10 minutes of writing at an incredible speed, he began to rub his hand, offering the notebook to her.

"The core of life magic isn't slinging spells. Life magic is hope, courage, and love. It's finding family in the mentors who teach you, the dogs who count on you, the classmates who act as your companions... and protecting and strengthening that family. In that respect, I was the Life Sorcerer Bartiel before I mastered even a single spell," he said. "If you can't give into your instincts and become a sexual person, then you aren't ready to start learning Life spells, but magic doesn't begin with spells," he said, still holding the notebook out.

"Do you feel like you're ready to learn spells? Or will you approach me again once you put aside your hesitations?"

Teyha shot Cain a confused look when he seemed to contradict himself, but smiled when he leaned against her. She sighed to herself softly, and rested her head on his shoulder as he wrote. She watched as his hand moved over the page, too fast for her eyes to keep up.

She smiled as she began to read what he was writing, seemingly random tidbits that made her all the more intrigued about the nature of the man writing them. She found herself wondering about his late wife, but didn't want to bring anymore painful memories to his mind... Now just wasn't the time for it.

A few minutes passed, and finally Cain stopped writing. Teyha watched him as he explained life magic to her, telling her what it meant to him in a way that no one had before. She stared for a moment as the magnitude of what he was offering struck her. Not just the ability to cast magic or weave magic, but to exist with all she met as a family. It was something she never honestly thought she'd have.

She took the notebook from him, and looked down at it with a slight smile. "No hesitation anymore?" She whispered, and looked up at Cain once more, "Then I promise, no holding back." Once the sentence was out she leaned forward, put a hand behind Cain's head to gently wind her fingers in his hair, and kissed him gently on the lips.

Cain nodded. "No hesitation. Within reason. Jumping out of a plane without a flight spell qualifies as 'stupidity', not 'courage'," he commented as a joke. And when she promised not to hold back, he nodded before all of a sudden she pulled him into a kiss. His eyes opened in surprise, but he went with the flow, closing his eyes and pushing her down lightly, pushing her against her bed and pushing his tongue against her lips, before pulling away, smirking.

"That's exactly what I'm talking about... live, instead of merely surviving, and Apprentice Life Sorceress Teyha," he said, before deciding to be a bit playful... even though they'd already had sex, he placed a hand on her upper chest, just above her breast and leaned in, beginning to nibble at her neck, his hands beginning to stroke the wonderful, curvy body of hers', a shiver running along his body as he remembered when he was inside of her, pounding away...

Teyha couldn't help but to let out a pleased moan when Cain pushed her back onto the bed, his tongue pressing lightly to her lips. She sighed, and parted for him before he pulled away and smirked down at her. She gave him a sultry smile back, her hands running down his body once lightly as he spoke softly to her.

He gently placed a hand on her chest, and leaned in to nip lightly at her throat. She gasped softly as his lips and teeth teased her neck, nibbling gently as he began to stroke her. Teyha bit her lip, squirming under him as she began to laugh softly. "Stop that, it tickles!" She giggled, pushing at him playfully as she sighed in delight. His stroking hands reminded her of how it felt to have him touching her more intimately, and how it felt to have him inside of her. After all that had been said, Teyha wanted nothing more than to feel close to him again, to be with him more intimately than she ever had with anyone before. She slowly raised a leg, draping it lightly over Cain as she drew him in, her hands stroking lightly down his back as she urged him closer to her.

Cain looked at her as she began to push at him. He noticed her delighted smile, and the older man's face stretched into a playful grin as he moved on top of her, climing on top of her as her leg wrapped around him. He leaned in, nibbling her neck, trying to tickle her as he reaches up, running his nails along her upper arm, running them up, tracing them along her collarbone.

He pressed his thighs in against her, his firm(Though not hard) cock pressing very lightly against her pussy, he pressed his body against hers' as he movd to move his body completely over hers'... dominating, controlling, but very direct, and gentle, as he began to plant kisses along her neck, sucking on that ticklish spot as he ground against her, murmurring softly. His hands moved under her, wrapping around her nude body as he held her close, enjoying the way she naturally wrapped herself around him.

Teyha moaned as Cain took her silent hints, moving on top of her in a dominating move. His hips pressed to herself, and she couldn't help but to buck gently against him, her pussy rubbing against his simi-rigid cock as she moaned in delight. His nails dug lightly into her skin as he traced along her arms, and the dominance was driving her mad, her pulse racing as her breath started to come more and more ragged.

At the same time, he was ticking her horribly. She couldn't hold in her laughter, squirming as Cain sucked on the ticklish spot. She raised her shoulder and tried to shy away from his teasing lips in a weak attempt to shield the super sensitive spot. "Cain!" She gasped, moving a hand from his back to try to push him gently away, "That tickles! Please... Please stop!"

As she began to moan in delight, he smiled as her breath grew more ragged. He enjoyed the control he had as she began to laugh and squirm, becoming more ragged and turned on as he grinded his body against hers'. He could tell that his cum was still leaking from her body, and he continued to agressively move against her as she begged him to stop. "Oh? What do I get if I stop? Will you suck me off?" he asked playfully, sucking on that spot more before beginning to plant tiny bites on her neck, reaching up with one hand, beginning to squeeze her breast as he moved his body so that he could get a hand between their bodies.

Still, even as he lifted his body to be supported above her and, squeezed her breast, it was obvious that he was growing aroused again; the domain of the Life Sorcerer was having an incredibly healthy and sexually potent body. As he supported his weight on his knees, biting her neck, he reached down and slipped a finger between her thighs, moving towards her pussy... but not penetrating, as his fingers lightly brushed up and down the puffy lips of her sex, gathering their combined fluids on his fingertips as they began to move around, softly coating the outer parts of her lips as his other hand began to squeeze and tug on her nipple.

Teyha giggled and yelped again as Cain teased her more and more. She could tell he was enjoying having so much control over her body, teasing and tormenting her with his expert touches. "S... Suck you?" She tried to force out, biting her lip to hold in some of the laughter.

She gasped when his hand fund her breast, cupping it lightly as he tugged and twisted on her nipple. She arched some, her eyes widening as his other hand trailed down to her pussy. He rubbed her lightly, not pushing in, but teasing her outer lips with skilled fingertips. She shuddered as he coated her in their combined cum, reminding her of what they had done not too long ago. "I'll... I'll suck you off." She gasped, a blush rising in her cheeks at the realization of what she was offering to do. "Stop tickling me, and I'll suck you off."

Cain watched her as she said that she would suck him off. He paused and hesitated as she spoke up, and he looked at her as she was growing red-cheeked with embarassment. He just gave a playful grin, before he began to slowly move away from her, moving down her body... as he moved down her body, he planted small kisses trailing down, and let his nails scratch at her form, stopping when his lips reached the level of her chest and having a moment of fun flicking the tip of his tongue along her nipple before he continued to pull back, his green eyes looking up into her eyes as he looked down at her, his hands trailing down, placing themselves on her hips.

A kiss just below her breasts, on her tummy, down to her navel, moving to the side to move along just beside where her pubic hair was, before he planted a tiny kiss, an oh-so-tiny peck right next to her labia, looking up at her, before he couragously leaned in and gave one slow, looong lick along her spread, messy slit before sitting up and standing up, looking at her as he stood up. Waving his hand through the air, just to screw around he cast a tiny manipulation spell, at which point she would feel her hair being pulled up and being tied by a small summon of a pair of hairbands, being pulled into pigtails(Or, rather, handlebars), as he stood in front of the bed, smiling at her as he looked down at her, expecting her to get started. "Or do I need to keep tickling you...?" he asked playfully as his cock stood up in front of her; no longer firm, it was now fully hard, and completely glistening, slippery from being covered in their fluids, practically dripping with cum already as it weakly pulsed.

Back
Top Bottom