Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A private tutor

Kikora

Banned
Banished
Teyha frowned slightly as she poked her head into another empty classroom, searching desperately for the mysterious prodigy that she had heard so many rumors of. Brilliant, but illusive, apparently, Teyha thought with a frown. The semester was ending, starting a period of independent study for all the students of the academy. The more brilliant students were taken aside by their favorite teachers to learn more advanced techniques, private tutoring to help train the exceptionally talented.

But, talented Teyha was not. Her power with magic was unbelievably low, hard to focus, and poorly suited for most branches of magic. While she did try to find a teacher to mentor her over the free period, there simply didn’t seem to be any willing, and the castle would not simply allow her to stay behind unattended for the three month break. She didn’t even want to think of what life might wait if she did have to head home. She might not be allowed to come back, she thought with a sick feeling in her stomach, and she doubted the headmaster would fight too hard for a talentless witch.

Her one bit of hope was in an eccentric member of the faculty that Teyha had only heard rumors of. Brilliant, powerful, a genius in many forms of magic and spellcasting, specializing in a rare and powerful form called ‘lifemagic’. Teyha’s cheeks heated just thinking about it. She already did some research into the ancient art, and almost closed the door on the idea altogether when she saw it was deeply tied into more intimate practices.

She sighed, and started down the stairs to the main entrance, her eyes down as her mind spun with questions and possibilities. Maybe the man would allow her to study healing magic instead? She considered after a moment, feeling slightly hopeful that he might. After all, she was hardly anyone’s first pick for a lifemagic user. A quick glance at the reflected surface of a pane of glass only helped to reinforce her self-consciousness. Her curly black hair still framed her face is messy curls, obstructing her grey eyes from view, and making her look even younger than she actually was. While her petite body drowned under layers of black clothes, oversized and hiding the curves of her body. Lifemagic users by the strictest definition were meant to be sensual, sexually active, and usually quite attractive. She couldn’t see herself as any of that, just a plain, timid, virgin girl.

After a moment she gave up criticizing herself, and set off to the open entrance of the castle, deciding to head back to her dorm to try to think through her plan once more before she tried to appeal to the man, Cain. Just as she entered, though, a man caught her eye, his description fitting with that of the faculty member she had been searching for. She froze for a moment to star, wondering if her luck was really so good today to just run across him now. “Mr. Bartiel?” Teyha called softly as she approached, hesitating a brief moment before she was sure he had heard her. “I’m Teyha, I’m sorry to bother you, sir, I was… I was hoping you would take me as an apprentice…” The words almost seemed to spill from her in one half rushed stream, and her cheeks flushed deep red. “I’d… I’d like to learn how to use healing magic… But I know you’re specialty… I mean…” She choked off, her cheeks red before she could ask if he’d be more willing to teach her life magic. How do people go about asking such a thing? “Would you teach me, please?” She finally managed, shifting nervously, as she bunched the thick fabric of her coat between her fingers, twisting it nervously as she waited for his answer.

Cain 'Bartiel' Onyx-Ridyne relaxed in the atrium. The name was due to an odd bunch of events in his life in which he went by 'Bartiel' for a while, was adopted by non-magic using humans, and later began to practice his magic again, retaking his former given name and surname. Of course, life had not been easy to him, so while he was known among the faculty as an absolute genius, he was also known as a lunatic. A lunatic far, far safer to be around than almost everyone around the university who was considered 'sane', but his eccentricies went too far to simply be called eccentricies.

In the atrium he sat, looking a picture of peace. Long, ginger hair trailed down his back halfway, let loose. Emerald eyes read the book in front of him, conceiled only by glasses. Pale fingers gently touched the pages as he flipped through te book, relaxing a bit, as his robe blew in the wind. The blowing of the navy blue robe(With silver trim) would sometimes show his arms, that though they looked lean and scrawny actually had a good deal of strength to them; it was a lean form, but it was a very masculine form, and he had far more physical strength than most wizards and witches. Finishing his book, a soft frown came from his lips as he stood up, the chair that he had been sitting in, which was made of living wood fading back into the ground until the next time he would call it up; a living plant-chair he created and hid underground when he had no use for.

On his way back to his dormroom, Someone called out to him, using the name that his adoptive mother had given him so many years ago. Though human and appearing to be only in his early twenties(If even that), Bartiel was 56 years old, and still in the prime of his life. The magic he weaved gave him eternal youth, making him the envy of women everywhere for his arts, and getting him plenty of side work turning the clock back two or three years for very important people, as the spells nessessary to make someone other than the user become young would be more taxing than the ones simply to reverse or slow his aging. He listened to her as she said her name, and he nodded quietly, thinking about it, closing his eyes.

He hadn't had an apprentice... but when she said 'healing', a single eye opened. He regarded her as she fidgeted with her coat, and he let out a sigh. Then his hand lashed out, and open-palm struck her across the cheek, annoyance obvious in his expression once the other one opened. "Idiot child. You would ask me to teach you Healing Magic in the morning? And then perhaps you would go to the world of mortals and ask a five star chef to teach you to make scrambled eggs," he said, deeply offended at her suggestion before he turned around. "Now I'm going to go get myself a novel and continue relaxing in the sunlight," he said.

Of course, since everyone saw him spend all his freetime in the sun, it surprised a lot of people that he was so tan... until they remembered that tanning wasn't always the best for your skin, and life magic's simplest form was maintaining the body.

Teyha paused for a moment, watching as he opened one eye to regard her evenly. She didn’t even have time to shift her weight once more before he lashed out, his hand speeding towards her face. The sharp slap echoed in the open space, and Teyha stumbled slightly, raising a hand to her now stinging cheek. Cain turned from her in annoyance, obviously insulted by her request to learn healing magic.

She had honestly not expected such offence to her question, and she openly stared for a moment as he began to leave. It was something she could not allow, she couldn’t let her attempt to find a tutor end so abruptly. “Please, I meant no offense!” Teyha called, hurrying to catch up to him. She lightly put a hand on his arm to slow him so she could face him completely. “I wanted… To learn lifemagic.” She admitted, dropping her eyes in embarrassment. The flush was still bright in her cheeks, “Please, I just… I didn’t know if you would have me as an apprentice for that.” She had to almost bite her tongue to keep from repeating the criticism she had directed at herself earlier. After all, she was supposed to appeal to him, not further convince him of her unworthiness to be his student.

“I know lifemagic is a very, very powerful form of magic, and you’re one of the only men in history to be able to use it.” She continued, before she finally gained the courage to look up at his eyes. “Please, Mr. Bartiel, I’ll do whatever you ask without question, I’ll follow every order, every rule, I’ll do my best, I swear it. I was just…. Too shy to ask that first, but I can work past that. I’ll do whatever it takes, if you’ll just take me on, please?” She begged, a desperate and pleading note in her voice. “Just give me a chance, I wont offend you again.”

Cain paused, letting out an irritated sigh as she said that she meant no offense, before she 'admitted' that she wanted to learn life magic. "Liar," he said, reaching up and lightly grabbing her chin and pulling her face up to look at his as he looked at her when she said those, looking down at her, focusing on her. He almost told her off, but then...

Well, she mentioned that he had overcome the most difficult disability to being a life wizard that few men had; the disability of being a man. Once she looked into his eyes of her own accord, he paused slightly, listening to her as she said that she was willing to do anything. Then she began begging, and he frowned, the tension leaving his body.

"... The idea of learning Healing Magic as a substitute for Life Magic is preposterous, and almost as bad an insult as asking me to teach you healing magic. I'll let it slide this time, though," he said to her, letting out a very light sigh, relaxing slightly as he looked at her, giving a very soft smile. "But at the same time, you won't learn Life Magic so easily. It requires... a love of life, a creative mind, a certain... gentleness. And even then, for a prudish girl like you, you will possess very little power, because you'll deny your body," he said, looking at her, piercing her through with his focus, staring straight at her...

...Before suddenly stating, "I'm hungry. I'm going to go eat," he said, before... walking off, back to his room.

Teyha winced slightly when he called her a liar, which was only half true, and swallowed when he raised her chin lifting it to stare into her eyes. He scanned her face, and her body, as if examining her carefully. No doubt determining her attractiveness, she thought with a sinking feeling, but she kept talking all the same, trying to convince him to take her on.

Again, his words stung, dismissing her and her efforts without a care. His eyes bore into hers, staring straight at her with burning intensity, in a way she doubted anyone had before. It made her pulse quicken slightly, pounding wildly in her chest. She knew he was both right, and very wrong, in his assumptions. She was a gentle person, creative, with a deep love for others, if not always for herself. But prudish? She could hardly argue that, she was sixteen now, still a virgin, and with almost no romantic experience at all. If she had to be completely honest, it scared her slightly, being so open with another person, and so honest with her own body. All the same, she’d learn if she had to.

But Cain turned, announcing his need for food as he left Teyha standing behind, bewildered. She wondered if she had been turned down in her request, but told herself with a small sigh that was probably the case. She turned slowly, and headed to the library to clear her mind.

She spent the rest of the day buried in books, reading anything that caught her eye as interesting. Hours passed, until the lights dimmed, and she could hear the bustle of the librarian preparing for closing. She stood quickly, put away her books, and headed back to her dorm. Most of the girls had already left, leaving it empty, except the prodigy students, who openly stared as she headed to the bath. No doubt they had assumed she’d gone home already, along with the rest of the students who were not talented enough to earn the attention of a teacher.

‘I’ll go home tomorrow…’ Teyha told herself, and headed to the baths. She stripped quickly, shivering in the cold before she sank into the hot and slightly scented water. She soaked for almost a half hour, before reluctantly pulling herself out, drying off with a plush towel, and dressing in her long black nightgown for the night.

She paused in front of a mirror as she headed for her bed, looking over the outfit. Cain was right, she told herself, she did seem prudish. Even her nightgown was loose fitting, as dark as the night, and flowed away from her body to the floor, with billowing sleeves that covered to her wrists, and a somewhat high collar. ‘No wonder he rejected you…’ A voice in her mind taunted, and Teyha shook her head, sinking into her bed to try to sleep away the events of the day.

Cain's most well-known ability with Life Magic was one of his own inventions, he called a 'Recursion Loop', named after the programming structure seen in the magicless world. It was an ability of his invention, and even among Life Witches, it was difficult to do. It basically used the logic of power = power. He used a Cast-from-physical-energy metaspell to allow himself to use his physical power to become magic power. Then because of his life magic enchantments, his magical power gave him a healthy, unaging body that could remain strong, and grew even stronger.

Of course, even in magic, you can't get something from nothing, so there were two effects.

The first effect was an increased need for physical energy... which meant that Cain ate about three times as much a man his size should.

The second effect, the intended effect, was what made Cain so well-known, the fact that his body contained more magical power than a third of the combined students... during the main teaching year, when classes were in session and there were far more students around.

This second effect meant that the anti-teleportation barriers around all the dorms were like rice paper to Cain.

"Good Evening!" he said cheerily, smiling a bit at 11:30. He had decided to eat, relax, read a book, and... He forgot entirely about Teyha for a few hours. That was something he had a tendency of doing. Then when he was getting ready to go to bed, then he remembered Teyha, and figured he should give her a lesson. The redheaded faculty member gave a bright grin, crossing his arms. He had worn a similar robe to the one he wore earlier in the day, but this one was pure silken, black, and sleeveless. He was happily grinning, completely cheerful.

Teyha curled into her bed, yawning softly as she hugged her pillow. It was a nightly thing for her, that usually served to annoy her roommate when she had been around. Even as exhausted as she was, she had to visually check to ensure the room was secure. The winders locked, she could see the latches from where she was on the bed, and she had pushed the heavy dresser in front of her door to keep out intruders.

Once satisfied with the second glance around, Teyha laid her head down, and dozed quietly, letting herself drift off to sleep. It was less than restful, as almost immediately she set into her nightmares, and she tossed on the bed, distressed as her mind brought up bad memories, mixed and distorted horribly.

A half hour into her terror, a loud and cheerful voice broke into her sleep. Teyha sat up with a strangled yelp, leaping half to her feet as she looked around anxiously. Her eyes locked onto Cain after just a moment, and she stared again, looking clearly confused by his presence. “Good evening?” She responded quietly, cocking her head to the side as she watched him. Two quick flicks of her eyes told her that her security was still well in place. Did he use his magic to enter…? Why? She had assumed that he’d rejected her as a student, but now here he was, grinning and looking cheerful, in her bedroom at nearly midnight, dressed only in a black robe with no sleeves. Her cheeks heated as she realized this, but she didn’t pull her eyes away from his, watching his every move as she waited patiently for him to announce his intentions.

He could tell that she was confused, as she asked the question of 'What the hell are you doing here?' with his greeting. "Well, After I finished eating, a friend of mine had a rampant golem that I had to help him destroy. So I tried to destroy it but I forgot all my attack spells so I had to use teleportation to tear it apart," he said cheerily. Cain was of the 'Refuge in Audacity' school of blatant lies. Use pure rediculousness and nobody would deny what you were saying because it was just so damn... stupid.

"You wanted lessons, right? Well, even if you lied about what you wanted in the beginning, I figured that I won't live forever, even if I don't age; somebody will kill me one day. So you should carry the spells on," he said, before pulling his spellbook out of... actually, you know, no matter how close Teyha looked, she wouldn't have been able to figure out where he kept it. Tossing it to her, it landed on her bed. "This is a study Spellbook. I transcribed a lot of my spells in there for you to study. But because I want you to be serious, every day, in order, page will be rendered blank, so you have to master or transcribe the contents of at least one page every day," he explained casually, before he sat down on her bed, pausing and looking at her.

"...You look a lot more beautiful than you make yourself out to be," he commented, pure honesty in his voice. "So! I guess we should begin with the lessons. Since you don't know anything about Life Magic, you're going to need every advantage you need. So you should probably rub yourself until you orgasm so we can work with your cum and use it to boost your spell power," he said, speaking completely casually as if it was as plain to talk about to him as the sun in the sky.

Again Teyha found herself staring at Cain as he gave his ridiculous excuse for teleporting into her room. Forgetting his spells? Teleporting to destroy the monster, and ending up in her room? It was so ludicrous she almost wanted to laugh… If she wasn’t just a little unsure if he was joking or not. After all, she was a novice witch at best, and didn’t quite understand what powerful magic users like Cain were capable of.

He continued on as if it was the most natural thing in the world, announcing he would take her as his student. Teyha brightened considerably at that, smiling up at him gratefully as he pulled a book from seemingly nowhere to toss at her. She nodded happily at his instructions. Learning one page worth of material daily, or copying it over? Not a problem, she concluded. She would transcribe a weeks worth at a time, and work as quickly as she could to memorize and use the spells she found.

She was just beginning to crack the book when he commented idly on her appearance, and she glanced up at Cain with a startled look. Beautiful? Surely not! She glanced down at her body, thin, with only the beginnings of womanhood showing through. It was easier to see in the nightgown, she supposed, the swell of her breasts not hidden by heavy material, or her hips camaflouged by the long tail of her jacket. All the same, she had to blush at the compliment, and hold herself back from protesting.

But he kept talking, starting his instructions for the night. In a moment Teyha’s expression turned from startled, to utterly confused, and she arched a brow at the man. “I’m… Sorry?” She said quietly, “I don’t quite understand…. Do you mean…?” She moved slowly, knowing about what he wanted, even if she had never done it herself. She had promised, or rather sworn, complete obedience to him without hesitation. Even if it embarrassed her, she was determined to not have him ask the same thing twice, especially so early in the training.

She laid back, closing her eyes as she pulled the fabric of her dress up, bunching it around her waist. A shiver ran up her body as she realized he must be able to see her bare legs, all the way up to her womanhood. It almost made her want to cover herself, but she resisted pulling the fabric of her panties to the side, and she nervously ran a finger across her pussy, shivering again at the sensation. “Like this?” She asked, her embarrassment clear in her voice. “I… Haven’t done this before…”

Cain watched her as he shifted uncomfortably, looking at her as she pulled the fabric up and showed off her pussy. He smiled a bit. He wasn't married and hadn't had a girlfriend, so he hadn't had sex in a couple years, and he admittedly was growing excited already from seeing her pussy. He bit his lower lip and he nodded as she said she hadn't done it before. He then paused. "...You've... never done this before? Not even once?" he asked, looking at her pussy, placing a hand on her thigh. He couldn't really help but let his fingers run closer to her pussy.

He couldn't help himself but reach over and placing his hands on the labia of her pussy, looking her in the eyes, giving her a very small smile. "You look nervous," he said, sitting up, smiling and looking up at her. "You have beautiful breasts and great hips. You have the body of a mother," he said happily, smiling at her. "Of course, I'll teach you a spell to prevent yourself from becoming a mother until you want to, but the greatest Life Witches are mothers," he said, giving a smile to his student.

"Do you need help, or do you just want me to watch...?" he said as he held his hand over her pussy, looking up at her, then grinning, getting an idea. "Or perhaps I should help excite you?" The half-crazed teacher suggested, before he reached up with his hand that wasn't covering her sex, opening his robe open, showing off a chest that had the hints of a six pack, a muscular body that was rare on wizards. Of course, he trained himself physically too, but few knew that.

Teyha tensed slightly as he moved closer, his eyes tracing over her pussy for a few moments before his hand found its way to her thigh, rubbing gently. She nodded to his question, trying to smile through her blush, “I have… No sexual experience.” She admitted, “I’ve never… It’s all foreign to me.” His hand finally landed on her pussy, and she glanced down sly, watching him touch her in her most intimate places. Just gentle, reassuring touches for now, and she was grateful he wasn’t trying to push further than that.

“I am a little nervous.” She admitted, only growing more uncomfortable at his compliments. “My body isn’t like that.” She protested softly, trying to keep from saying more than that. If he wanted to believe that she was a great beauty, she wouldn’t protest too loudly. After all, this was simply a lesson, right? Whatever it entitled to complete, it was in essence simply training.

“I do need help, show me what to do? Please?” She whispered, swallowing slightly as he undid his robe, showing off his lean and muscular body. She didn’t know what he meant by excite her, but it certainly made her pulse quicken, her heart pounding wildly in her chest as she looked over his every inch. “You’re… Very handsome…” She commented honestly, trying to settle back again. “I want to learn from you, show me what I need to know?”

Cain nodded as she said he was very handsome, and he smiled. "Thank you. I use my power to maintain my life... I'm very proud of myself. And you should be proud of yourself, too... And if you aren't, I'll teach you to have pride," he said soothingly, before she said that she wanted to learn from him. He couldn't believe that she'd never played with herself. Not even once? Maybe she just came so hard every time she gave herself amnesia, and couldn't remember ever having an orgasm. Well, they could test if that was the case, and if it was, he could find a spell in the library to restore memories lost through sheer bliss.

He nodded as she wanted to know. "It's... your body. I'm shocked that you haven't touched it, explored it... no, you won't be able to cast Life Magic at all until you know your body, inside and out, completely and utterly... knowing yourself is the first step to knowing the world, after all," he said, smiling a bit as he looked at her. He reached up, placing his hand on hers', before pulling it down so that her fingers were over her slit, then gently using his hand to curl her fingers in, pushing her fingers in against herself, enjoying the sight of her pussy as he looked at her with the nightgown on.

"In fact... take your nightgown off. I'm going to help you cum this time," he said as he looked at her. "And another thing, since you're listening to my orders. Stop hiding your body. Cover it up, so you don't get arrested for indecency and get horrible sunburns, but stop trying to hide the shape of yourself."

Teyha shifted when he told her to have pride in herself, trying not to shake her head at the thought. His voice was calm, almost kind as he continued, taking her hand gently and guiding it down. "It's not that I never had the urge to..." She mumbled as he placed her hand onto her pussy, gently pushing her fingers in so she was rubbing along her pussy. She gasped slightly at the sensation, shivering at the unusual burst of pleasure from just that tiny bit of contact.

She could see he was enjoying watching her, his eyes roaming over her exposed pussy, before ordering her to undress, and alter her clothing. She made a slight face at the second order. She would be able to bend her ways to suit him, but why allow everyone to see her body?

But those were questions for another time, her body craved more of the sensations that Cain was showing her, and she sat up almost eagerly, still blushing as she brasped the hem of the nightgown, and slowly lifted it. There was a brief hesitatin when she reached her breasts, before she pushed herself to finish, setting the bunched up cloth to the side.

Her body shook slightly, trembling in a combination of embarassment, cold, and deep need. She needed to feel more, explore more. She reache down on her own this time, her eyes shyly dropping from Cain's as she found her pussy, and her fingers brushed his, a silentl invitation to show her what he wanted to.

Cain watched her as she gasped at the sensation... he smiled as she stripped down, completely showing herself to be nude. "Then I'll show my body to you too," he said, before he undid the belt on his robe and pulled it off, showing himself off. The first thing she would probably notice would be that his long legs were also muscular and powerful. Secondly, he actually had quite a large cock; it wasn't completely hardened from just seeing and not being touched, but if it did harden all the way he would easily reach seven inches, perhaps close in on eight. The third was that the carpet, indeed, matched the drapes.

After stripping down, he smiled and he moved closer as she touched his hand. He pulled his hand away to move closer, moving beside her on her left, wrapping his right arm around her and moving it between her legs, and slowly pressing his fingers against hers, pushing her fingers into her body. "Push them in deeper... move them, slowly, lightly," he said, leaning in, whispering against her hotly, reaching over with his left hand and placing it against her breast, giving it a very light squeeze as he breathed in her ear. "Don't think about anything except how it feels... touch yourself... explore yourself. Learn yourself... worship your body," he commanded.

Teyha's eyes widened as Cain smiled, looking her over before he began to strip as well. She was unsure what to do now, whether she should watch him in intrest, touch him, or let him guide her. She couldn't help but to glance down and swallow when she caught sight of his cock, simi rigid and huge already, framed with the same ginger hair that adorned his head. She stared for a moment as he moved ever closer, wrapping his arm around her as he guided her fingers, and gently squeezed her breast.

She nodded at his advice, feeling her body at his urgings. His fingers helped guide her, but she still explored her every inch. Soon she was moaning, her breath coming in short and ragged pants as she began to rub her sensitive button, sending those same wonderful waves of escasty running through her system. It was embarassing, she thought somewhere in the back of her mind, but no matter how many times she assured herself that it was just training, she couldn't shake feeling self concious and dirty, laying nude next to a naked man as he helped bring her pleasure. She closed her eyes and turned her face from him a degree, humiliated that he is seeing her so dirty, moaning and gasping to the pleasure he was causing.

Cain watched as she began to touch herself. He began to enjoy himself too, his own cock growing even more rigid as her breath grew ragged. His nose picked up on her arousal and he bit his lower lip as he closed his eyes, his cock twitching as a little bit of precum leaked from it even though he didn't touch himself, simply from smelling her arousal; it was a truly powerful thing. But he resisted his more animal urges(for once), and as she looked away, he panted. "Don't be ashamed," he said, letting her take control of her own masturbation as she seemed to be getting the hang of it all for herself. "Pleasure, Joy, and Love are the strongest elements that bind together Life Magic... If you hold back and don't let yourself enjoy this, you won't be as good a student," he said. Of course, there wasn't love(Although, with her gorgeous body there certainly was lust), at least pleasure and joy could be found. As she had her pussy under control, he moved behind her instead of beside her, wrapping his hands around her breasts.

From there, in a lewd, desireful way, with his hard cock pressed up against her lower back, he began to massage her breasts in slow circles, squeezing and twisting her nipples just slightly, applying a little bit of pressure to help her feel pleasure as he breathed in her ear. He wanted her to cum hard and powerfully, so they could begin to practice... plus having her in his arms like this felt wonderful... how long had it been since someone had been in his arms...?

Teyha's fingers continued to explore herself, gently rubbing her sensitive clit, pumping a short distance into her pussy. She moaned softly, her juices already making her pussy wet as sparks of pleasure ran hot through her, making every inch of her body feel more alive and aware than she had ever felt before. She writhed, nodding slightly at his instruction. Again, it was not something she was comfortable with, but she knew that this branch of magic required when she first sought Cain out. She didn't have much choice but to obey his every command... Or at least try to. She knew it'd take more than one experience with pleasure to change her opinion of herself, or keep her from being humiliated at someone watching her do such private and dirty things to herself.

She gasped, twisting and writhing when he moved her, going behind her as his hand slid up her body. She whimpered softly, feeling his cock press into the small of her back. It was unusual for her to have a man touching and feeling her, to say the very least. His hands explored her breasts, gently rubbing them in circles to tease and coax out more of her pleasure.

Her free hand moved behind her, and her breath caught then her fingers brushed over his side, running down along his stomach. It felt like sparks flew every time they made contact, and she wants to feel more, with a desperate need that even she could hardly understand, she needed to feel him and bring him this same pleasure. "Please?" She panted as her body tensed to another wave of her own sensations, and her hand trailed lower, stroking that wasn't pressed to her, begging to feel more of him while she played with herself.

Cain continued to watch her, ignoring his own arousal as all of a sudden she moved slightly, moving her hand back that wasn't inside of her. He felt her hand run along his stomach and he gave a soft smile as she seemed to be reaching for his cock, so he moved back a little bit so she could touch him.

"Go ahead," he said, pulling a hand from your breast and gently grabbing her wrist before placing it against the hard flesh that throbbed behind her. His cock was hard, and veiny, and throbbed hotly in time with his heartbeat, a rather quick pulse within his flesh as her hands would be just slightly dampened and made sticky by the little bit of precum that escaped the top of the twitching head. He closed his eyes as he let her wrist go, placing his hand to her breast again and giving another squeeze. Life was instinct... so this was instinct; she wanted to touch him, so he let her fulfill her desires, as he massaged her chest, before he leaned in.

Lightly he bit down on her earlobe, squeezing her breasts just a little bit harder before grabbing her nipples and pulling them just slightly, his hips pressing forward a little, soft sounds of desire escaping his lips as he let his eyes come closed. It was ironic; he was telling her to let go and do as her instincts told her, but he himself was holding back from acting on his own instincts to gently push her down and climb on top of her. But even with his mind, warped and damaged beyond complete repair, he knew that there were certain limits.

You ordered your apprentice to play with herself because it would help her grow stronger, and maybe even you molested her a little to help her out(And for the laughs), but forcing her to sleep with you was an abuse of your position as teacher.

Teyha's blush only deepened as he moved back, giving her room to reach his manhood, he even took her hand and gently guided it down his body, resting it on his cock. She gasped slightly, feeling it throb, hot, slick with a thick liquid, and so hard it felt as though it were made of bone.

Her fingers danced tentatively over him, touching, exploring, feeling. She stroked his balls for a few moments, caressing them gently before she wrapped her fingers around his shaft loosely, encircling him as she began to stroke slowly, agonizingly slowly.

All the while, he continued his attention, nibbling gently on her ear as his hands worked her breasts. Somewhere in her mind she realized this was a compromising position for student and teacher, learning lifemagic or not it was overly intimate and sensual. But she couldn't stop yet, and she didn't want him to stop. Her body tensed, arching slightly as she got closer and closer to release, every muscle in her body straining and crying out for that moment of bliss, and she had never felt so in-tune with her desires. Things that she normally ignored or tried to hide from, like her own sexuality, or the desire for a man, came crashing around her in a way she couldn't avoid. And she wanted more, so much more. It made her grip on his cock tighten slightly, and she pumped a little faster. "I... Want..." She panted, unsure exactly what she was asking for... But she certainly did want something desperately, her entire body screamed for it.

Cain continued to nibble at her ear as her body began to tense and arch, shuddering as she continued to play with him, and she began to squeeze and pull harder. He couldn't help but let out a very small groan in her ear, as he grinned, musing slightly that she was good at both playing with herself and at playing with him for having never done this before. As she panted, beginning to ask for something, he paused, thinking about it.

He knew it was her body talking, and it damn well did know what she wanted, even if she didn't. And it had been so long for him... he nodded. "Alright," he said, closing his eyes. He took a hand off her left breast(Though her right was still getting played with), and he focused. He was skilled enough to use magic even while he was being jerked off. He placed a hand to her womb and let the arcane energies weave through her; a spell that could best be described as 'Protection from Pregnancy'.

After that, he let her breasts go and he moved, pulling her hand away from his cock before he moved in front of her. One hand fell to her shoulder as he looked at her from the front, and he gently pushed her down, moving his body over hers as he leaned in, pressing his lips to her neck and lightly kissing, sucking, nibbling as he straddled her hips, his free hand reaching down and gently stroking her thigh. His own cock continued to throb, begging him to take her here and now, but he didn't, instead kissing and nibbling at her neck, wanting her to let her instincts take over and ask for it... to ask for him.

Cain's groan into her ear made her shudder again, a low and sensual sound that made her draw in a ragged breath, desperate to hear and feel more. When she begged, she heard his quiet reply, agreeing to do whatever it was she was asking.

His hand trailed down her, and she shivered as he wove his spell. She didn't know quite what he did, but soon he was moved away, releasing her other breast, and gently pulling her hand from his cock as he manuvered ontop of her.

For a moment she found herself staring up at him, shyly meeting his green eyes as he pushed her back again. Her heart throbbed madly in her chest, as a kind of nervous excitement consumed her, and she gradually became more and more aware of what would be happening next. It made her tremble slightly, and Cain leaned down, kissing and nibbling along her neck lightly adn he teased and rubbed her, stroking her body intimately, drawing out sensations and feeling Teyha didn't even know she could experience. Her arms encircled him a moment later, one hand tangling lightly in his hair as he continued the assault on her neck, while her other stroked his body, touching any part of him she could. "Please... Show me everything." Teyha whispered, her voice edged with embarassment, nervousness, and that usual feeling of insatiable lust and desire.

After that, Cain gave her a strange smile. It wasn't an evil one, or an insane one, there was almost a degree of pride as he looked at her. Pride, and sadness. Sadness in that he realized very lucidly that he wouldn't be able to just be a teacher in magic; he would have to teach her to appreciate herself, her body, and how to take care of herself.

Well, one thing at a time.

After she whispered, asking him to show her everything, he nodded as he reached down, grabbing his cock by the base and moving it, biting his lower lip nervously before he slowly pushed the head inbetween her wet, hot lips. He shuddered, biting his lower lip as he looked down at her. It had been so long since he had sex that he had forgotten how wonderful it was. Slowly, his hips came down, as he pushed himself into her the entire way, all the way to the hilt as her hand remained in his long hair, biting his lower lip as he looked into her, his cock throbbing hard as it throbbed inside of her.

Instead of beginning to immediately pound into her, he started by grinding, pushing himself as deep as he could into her, wanting her to cum on him, wanting her to experience the pleasure of climax that she had brought herself so very close to.

She smiled back at Cain nervously, trying to determine what his expression meant, but she always had trouble reading faces. Sadness maybe? Did he regret having to do this? If he did, he didn't show it is his action, after she whispered his hand when to the base of his cock, and he guided it t her entrance. Her eyes widened when she realized what would heppen next, and she stared again, biting her own lip as she tried to mentally prepare for what would happen next.

He shuddered, pushed forward slowly, and began to stretch her. Teyha let out a surprised gasp at the fullness, gripping him tighter as he hit her virgin barrier... And pushed right through.

She gave a pained cry, wimpering softly as blood whelled from her torn maidenhead, but she didn't want to ask him to stop. She waited for him to encase himself in her body, feeling his hips grind to hers. It sent more waves of pleasure shooting through her, and she moaned again, louder this time, between raggedpants for air. Her hips ground back into his, moving almost on their own as she pulled him in close. "It feels so big..." She murmered, surprised that he was able to fit all of it inside of her.

Cain grinned a bit, looking at her. "You're tight... That's good," he said, grinding into her harder as her hips moved back, smiling as she pulled his body closer to him. He could feel the muscles of her pussy pulling at him, as he pulled back very slowly, then pushed into her. He didn't care that a little blood got on him, he just watched her as he began to slowly move in and out of her, going gentle... after all, it was her first time.

Even still, as the waves of pleasure ran through his body and the tightness in his balls grew, he began to push into her just a little bit more, his hands moving to the sides of the bed beside her as he panted, looking at her body, watching her breasts bounce in time with his thrusts, looking up at her to see the expression in her eyes. If she looked into his, she would see animal desire, but mixed with that desire was gentleness as he smiled at her, leaning in and pressing his lips to hers', getting into the moment.

He moaned into her mouth as his body continued to move against hers', laying atop her as his chest fell against hers, his entire boddy pressing up to her form, his muscular stature silently dominating her as he continued to buck into her.

Teyha bit her lip when he grinned, grinding into her a bit more before he began to pull out, moving his hips slowly back before he slowly thrust forward again. It was a gentle fucking, but it made Teyha moan and writhe all the same, crying out in pleasure as he took her. It took all her will to not look away in shame as his eyes traveled over her body, watching her breasts jutter and bounce in rhythm with his movements.

It was gentle, and soon any bit of pain Teyha felt diminished, replaced with pleasure like Teyha had never felt before. She bucked against Cain, meeting his hips with each long thrust. For a few moments all Teyha could do was look down, watching as his hips moved into hers, making a perverse wet slap with each impact... And it was intensely arousing to her.

And when she glanced up, she could see the lust in Cain's eyes, his burning desire and there was no mistaking it. He was enjoying this, lowering his head to capture her lips in a passionate kiss as he blanketed her with his body, pressing himself to her every inch, his hips never slowing.

Back
Top Bottom