Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Has anyone lied about their gender

Most people assume I am male due to my screenname. None of my online names really 'point' towards one gender or the other, but pretty soon most people figure out I'm female (usually due to my psychotic moodswings).

It's pretty much a 'whatever' for me, unless in chat... I don't like people getting up on my man penis when I'm really female. Lol.

I have pretended I am a guy, and I am good at it cause this girl had an internet crush on me >.> I confessed I was a girl but she didn't care cause she was bi <3 We went out for two months XD

I have a confession.

I'm not really a genderless abomination against nature, nor am I a plushie version of said creature.

Although the sad thing is I have been confused as a Male at work over the speaker. Which is REALLY confusing since I sound like a female xD a rather high pitched one at that.

Never cared bout the acting like a fake gender sort of thing. I'm a male and I wear this penis and balls with pride only a Insane Penguin personified Man could ever accomplish.

I generally am ambigous on most sites, and will switch genders at random just for the sheer joy of messing with people.
Generally my "Male" accounts are used for RPGs since I like switching genders and roles.....yes people...the Akuma has penis envy so she straps on a virtual one.

TakodaVega said:
I-

Can't. xD

I don't know how Neurok does it D: It's obvious I am a female. Not to say I'm not good at playing a Male. I am - the problem is they all end up being psychotic twisted males who want to kill you.

o-o; possibly my feminism seeps into rp.

Because I am a ninja.

Does it really still bother you?

Remember when I got onto vent, you all thought I was going to reveal my self? I was going to use voice mods on an off. Just to mess with you. ^^

Nah. Never lied about that stuff.
I am a guy, but I play all kinds of characters. Females, males, herms, futas, whatever the heck my partner wants.
I just dont do FxF. Never.

Hehe, I prefer lying about my gender on Lithuanian RP boards, as all people there are 8-14 years old girls, and no males at all... And I can't play male unless I'm becoming part of my character (sounds stupid, I know..) so if I want to play as male character I usually say that I'm male in real life.. XD

Not me, but I had a best friend that was dating someone online who was posing as a guy. She had a deeper voice so it was hard to believe that she was a guy. But her mom ended up telling her to expose the truth. And in my experience, I had a friend that also posed as a guy she actually knew. But she ended up telling everyone the truth too.

I like a level of ambiguity on RP sites so I never officially disclose my gender. I don't come here to have cybersex I come to write stories without having to censor my ideas like I would elsewhere so I like a wide range. When I RP I RP mostly male characters but I'm leaning more towards females at the moment. My characters are just that, characters and nothing else. I have had male and female avatars depending on how I felt that day.

Have I lied about my gender? Not really...if someone asks I will eventually tell them.

I have probably once, just to keep an rp of mine going. ^^ I made an alternate account on another site and played a second character with it. People were fooled to the end. Hahaha!... Fools!

Though never straight up lied. If someone were to ask, I'd definitely tell them I r girl.

I haven't really lied about my sex on BM though, or online that's not to say I haven't played male characters before.

The truth of the matter is though, even though by sex I am female, I never really felt like I must "be" female, especially since American society tends to be rather strict in what it takes to be female. i.e. makeup, hair, attitudes, etc.

I wouldn't consider myself transgender or anything, and I certainly don't want a sex change, but I personally consider myself kinda somewhere in-between female and androgynous, on the gender spectrum

Mr Master said:
Trazz said:
I have a female character in WoW, but I don't really pretend to be feminine or anything. Shit-talking in battlegrounds isn't something that most females tend to do. >.>
You haven't known the females I've known. :lol:
Exactly. I, myself, am a female. I shit talk all the time when it comes to games both over the computer and through Xbox-Live

Nope I've never lied about my gender on the internet and never will. Even if I were to do it and try I'd fail miserably at it.

For people that do lie about their gender on the internet its usually for a amount of number reasons. They could be bad or they could be good reasons. Most of them bad.

To be honest I hate people who lie about their gender on the internet. Especially when it comes to being a guy faking to be a girl. I don't mind it if its a girl faking to be a guy or a transexual faking to be a girl though.

I did once. :B Didn't turn out too well.

But nowadays I don't really say much. If asked, I'll readily admit that I am female. :B

amaya said:
No never lied about it, I don't think I'll ever either.

Personally I think when someone is lieing about their gender its because they're hiding something they don't want the other to find out.

Back
Top Bottom