Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fragile, Folded Wings(Jugger82 & EvaRose)

EvaRose

Star
It was sunny outside, but she didn't care. She could less if it was sunny, hot, cold, raining even. It didn't matter on that day because of where she happened to be going, to a place she only heard stories about. Those weren't good stories either. Since she was born, her kingdom was fighting with the one of light, and she never found out how the war started. Nobody else, not even her father, knew when the battles began or who angered who first. But it didn't matter now because the war was over and there was peace between the kingdoms. And she was the thing that would bring the kingdoms together, she was to be given to the prince of the light kingdom and to be married to him by the end of the year. She had no choice in the matter, because she was a princess and was supposed to do what was best for the kingdom and her people.

“We’re almost there princess,” said a small girl. She was sixteen years of age, two years younger than the princess, and the young lady’s handmaiden. She seemed happy about all this even if they were going across the lake and to the Kingdom of Light.

The princess wasn’t at all happy about this, being sent away from her home so she could marry someone she didn’t even know. The black haired princess gazed across the lake and to the city beyond, its walls were high and white, and she heard that the city was always white and clean as well, but those were just stories. The boat was going to the pier; white flags raised high so that the people would know that they were coming in peace. It wasn’t long before the ship was at the pier, its dark wood standing out from the white light wood that the pier was constructed from. The plank was lowered and she was the first to get off the ship. She was astounding to look at really, her dark purple clothes made her stand out quite a bit. The thing that made her stand out the most were her green eyes as they peeked out from behind her black bangs as they hung over her two eyes.

Her dress was long enough to brush again the wood of the pier as she walked past the people, chin up the way she was taught to. There was no hiding her figure even with the dress white was made especially for her. It showed of her hourglass body with her slender waist, larger hips and bust. Her black hair hung down to her waist, bouncing with each step she made with her dainty feet, which had a light tan to it just like the rest of her body. People moved away as she walked with her handmaiden, bowing their heads because it didn’t take much to see who she was. A silver necklace that hung from her neck with an emblem of a fox on it was proof enough for them. Knights motioned in the direction that the two had to go, knowing very well that she was going to the castle.

“The men here look cute princess Jyade, maybe your fiancée will look just as the rest of them. You never know.”

Jyade looked at her handmaiden and smiled a bit, the two of them having known each other for quite some time. It took only minutes for them to come to the castle, a grand looking castle that looked far more cheery than she was used to, but it was lovely nonetheless. She looked around as she made her way to the throne room, knights standing inside just in case. Even though the kingdoms weren’t at war any longer, there as still the threat of bandits or assassins to worry about. The princess smiled a bit as she looked at the king and queen, while her handmaiden bowed to the king and queen. "I am Minca, Princess Jyade's handmaiden. The king and queen of the dark kingdom have sent the two of us of course so she may marry the prince." The princess wasn't paying attention, having no interest in these types of things, and was instead looking around at the guards that lined the walls of the room.

RE: Fragile, Folded Wings(Jugger & EvaRose)

As the two of them entered, Nathan was eyeing the princess from his row of guards that protected the palace. He didn't entirely trust her at first...She WAS from the Kingdom of Darkness after all. They were once enemies, though they were at peace now. A simple remark could spark an entire war once more. He just didn't trust her...Though in all honestly, he thought that the princess and her handmaiden were two of the cutest girls he had ever seen. Deadly gorgeous, though the handmaiden looked too young for Nathan...so all of his attention was focused on the queen in more ways than one. He stood like a statue with the guards, never letting down his guard and made sure that the light shined off of their armor perfectly to really show they were warriors of Light.

The princess's gaze fell on one knight in particular, looking at him for a moment before turning away to look at the king and queen as they sat upon their throne. "I hope that you will assign a guard to watch us while we're here. Neither of us want to be taken or killed after all." Of course, right now, she was able to make little request like that, because of the fact that her marriage with their son would truly end the war. Until they were married though, the two kingdoms would continue to be hostile towards each other. And her being kidnapped or killed while in the Kingdom ofLight was not an option.

The king knew this of course, and nodded in agreement. "Yes, of course." He motioned for a guard but the princess shook her head and pointed to the one that her eyes had been on. The king blinked in surprise but nodded and motioned for Nathan to step forward. "Come on, you'll be guarding princess Jyade for now on."

He remained silent even after Jyade had laid her eyes upon him...Though...When he was called as her guard, he was just as surprised as his king was. Though, he knew he could not deny the will of his majesty and stepped forward, bowing to his majesties and then turning to the princess Jyade. "I will be your bodyguard, your highness...I will give my life for yours if my king wills it." He was opposed to this. He didn't want her kind in this castle. She felt like corruption to him, though that was just him imagining things. In his head, he would have easily denied this request but knew that he had a duty to listen to his king. "I am at your will, your highness."

Jyade nodded then turned around to look at the king. "I hope it is alright if I sleep for now. I can never sleep soundly on a ship and truly need to rest. Maybe...tomorrow I can meet the prince? For a brunch maybe?" The king seemed a bit pleased by this at least and nodded, smiling a bit at her. As long as it seemed like her mind was on marrying their son, it seemed that the king and queen would be happy with her. She had no real reason for choosing this knight to guard her, besides the fact that she wanted to make a choice in her life for once. She was always the little perfect princess who had to smile when everyone wanted her to and have no input on anything. She always had to bury her feelings deep down for others, and for once she was able to spread her wings just a little bit.

A maid came into the room and bowed to the king and queen before turning to the princess. "Your things are already in your room princess. I'll show you the way there." With that, she turned away and walked out of the throne room, leading them the west wing of the castle where most of the bedrooms for the royals and guest rooms were. The maid opened the door to a rather large room then hurried away, obviously not wanting to be near the dark princess for longer than needed. The thing about her kind was that they infected others with their powers instead of healing them the way the king and queen of their Light Kingdom could.

"I hope you can do your job well, knight," the princess said softly before walking into the room. Before her handmaiden could walk inside and close the door her dress was on the floor at her feet, letting anyone who passed and looked in see her voluptuous figure in nothing but the corset that most women of her status were taught to wear. The door was soon closed and the younger girl went to Jyade and helped her take the corset off. "I'm sure they'll let you sleep in a room nearby Minca, you get to have your own room here." The younger girl smiled a bit, liking the thought of having a room to herself for once. The princess was thinking about the knight more than her handmaiden though, wondering what was going through her mind when she picked him to watch her.

As he followed Jyade, he did nothing but obey with her, as was taught to many knights when to treat friendly royals. Upon coming cross her room, he waited outside, standing outside her door standing firm and with a lance in hand to protect her. He wasn't allowed within unless called within. As Jyade had thought about what he was thinking regarding his situation, Nathan was wondering why she chose him of all knights. He was not the best of knights but nor was he the worst, which was why he was within the king's throne room yet not as his throne as a guard. 'What is up with this girl?'

Her hair seemed to move a when she heard a voice, two ears lifting up from out of her hair and turning to the door to listen to the knight speak. "Tell the knight to come in," she said softly. She walked over to her bags and took a black nightgown out, slipping it on. It covered her down to the middle of her thighs, having only a strap to keep it up.

Poor Mina was beside herself, not knowing what was going on with the princess. She nodded though and turned to the door and opened it, looking out at the knight. "The princess would like you to come in." She left the door open and stepped back into the room.

The princess was in the bed by then, looking at the door with her green eyes. "Yes, please come in and entertain us with your presence sir knight. It's hard to feel safe in a new place without someone to protect you in sight." She closed her eyes then and her ears pressed against her head as she started to fall asleep, tired since she didn't sleep for almost an entire day. it was unusual for a princess like her.

Hearing the order, Nathan obeyed and walked into the room, closing the door behind him. "Yes, your highness..." He stood beside the door, not wanting to go any further unless ordered. He was inside of the room and that was enough unless she ordered him to come closer. He stood vigilant, eyes forward and trying not to stare at the princess as she began to fall asleep...and upon her falling asleep, his demeanor had changed. He seemed to become more laid back and moved to sit in a nearby chair, laying his lance against the wall. He took off his helmet, now more than his eyes and mouth being the only thing to be seen. He wiped some sweat from his brow as he looked to his helmet. He hoped that his majesty knew what he was doing with this marriage.

She had a restless sleep still, the covers pulled over her until he head was covered to hide her as she seemed to swell under the covers, changing forms even as she slept. The handmaiden had gone to her own room of course, trusting that the knight would watch over the princess. The moonlight was illuminating the room by the time the princess started to wake up, moving more than she was before then. She sat up after some time, yawning and letting her sharpened canines show. At her age, it was still hard to control when she would shift or not, which was why her tail was out and her nightgown in shreds, her nails sharpened to the point that they could be called claws. Her tail was black like her hair, with only a touch of white at the end. The blanket was scratched up a bit too of course, was were the sheets and the pillow case. Jyade looked around the room, her furry tail wrapped around her waist though she did nothing to cover her chest. Her eyes fell on the knight as she sat back on the bed. "Excuse me, sir knight?" She called out as she looked at him.

Nathan had somewhat dozed off while guarding her. He was mainly listening for the door unconsciously, as the windows were only one way due to some magic placed upon it, so she was safe from anyone trying to enter from the outside in. When she had called for him, he opened his eyes and yawned lightly as well, standing up and walking over to her with the metal of his armor clinking against the ground while he walked. "Yes, your highness?" He was unfazed by her form, knowing that the darker beings had truly...odd...powers. He was unfazed by her being nude, but even he could not help but glance at the bosoms of royalty.

"I was wondering if you would know if the sun would be up soon." She reached up to rub at her eyes, not even thinking about the fact that she was naked in front of a man. Jyade got off of the bed and stretched her arms and tail, letting him see both her backside and chest if he dared to look. Her tail wrapped back around her waist once again before she turned and walked into the adjoining bathroom, going to the bathtub and turning the water on. There were some things that they kept old like their clothes though there was plumbing to make things easy for them. "I can't be late for my brunch with my fiancee after all, and I don't want to wake my handmaiden if I don't need to."

"The sun?" He replied as he turned to watch her go off into the bathroom, eyeing her ass as she walked off into the bathroom. "The sun...One moment madam." He replied as he walked over to a window and began to start looking at the moon and stars, using special training to tell when the sun would rise from the shadows to light the day. Within moments he would return, not entering the bathroom but able to be seen barely so she knew he was there. "It will be up in about two hours, your highness...Is there anything else that you need?"

"Good," she said softly. Jyade watched as the water started to fill the bathtub, humming softly as the warm water soon made the room get warm. She turned and walked back into the bedroom, looking through her things before getting a dress out as well as a corset. Frowning a bit, the princess turned back to the look at the knight. "You have to help me tie this up. I can't tie it myself." Walking back into the bathroom, the princess leaped and shifted in midair, looking like a black fox with two tails soon enough. She jumped into the water, letting it soak into her fur before turning back into her human form, ears and tail still out of course. Her hair clung to her back, tickling it quite a bit. "Understand?" She asked, looking at the knight.

"Yes, your highness." Nathan replied, not looking into the bathroom but standing near the doorway, much like he had been doing outside of her room. "When you are ready, your highness, I will dress you like you ask." He was so tempted to look into the bathroom...To see her furry form bathing in all her glory. Lewd thoughts were running through his mind. Though he did not trust her entirely, or at all for that matter, he still had a lust for her for she was a beautiful woman in both human and furry form.

'What am I doing?' This question ran through her head as she washed herself off, cleaning her body carefully from her head to her dainty toes. She repeated this question over and over again to herself as she ran the towel over her soft skin, feeling cleaner with each bit of soap that started to cover her body. Soon she was done with that and washed her hair, tail, and ears before letting the water drain and rinsing herself off. The question from before was still on her mind as she dried herself off. Jyade started to relax, a sigh escaping her lips as her shoulders relaxed. It wasn't long before a trail of fire was around her body, warming her and burning nothing as the heat coming off it dried off her black hair and fur.

It had been an hour since she stepped into the bathroom by the time she walked out, her ears and tail away and her body uncovered as she walked to the bed. "Call me princess Jyade if you must be so formal." She went to the bed and laid back on it, not feeling like getting dressed yet, being that it might be a few hours before she would meet her prince. Her handmaiden knew not to come unless asked to as well, which meant she could do whatever she wanted. "Can you please come over here sir knight? And take off your armor?" She motioned to where she wanted him to stand by her bed as she spoke.

"Y-Your highness...Princess Jyade I don't think that would be very...beneficial for either of us." Though he was against the idea, even vocally, he approached her...slowly removing his armor. She would see his face for the first time, unblocked by any of his armor with short blue hair that was upon his head. Next was his torso armor, then his graves and gauntlets and soon he was in civilian clothes that he wore underneath the armor. He seemed shorter without the armor on to enhance his appearance. 'Whats gotten into this girl?' He thought in his head. 'Why did I agree to take my armor off? This would be bad if someone walked in on us...!'

"What won't be?" She asked, looking innocently up at the knight that stood by the bed before lifting her foot up. Being that she was a bit of a stuck up royal, she wasn't about to touch him with her hand, and wasn't even eager to touch him with her foot. "What do you think we're about to do, sir knight?" Her foot touched him through his pants, slowly rubbing against his member through the bit of clothing he now had on. Of course, at such an angle, there was no need to imagine what she looked like because she was bare. "What is your name?" The princess asked, her voice soft and calm as ever.

"Princess Jyade...This isn't right. Forgive me for speaking out of turn and of my mind but you are getting married to the prince. We cannot be doing this." Then she raised her foot up, and began to stroke his member through his pants with it. He blushed lightly, looking away as he bit his lip, slowly growing erect and obviously enjoying what she was doing to him. "My name is Nathan Stone...Though a name is not needed for such a knight. I was born into knighthood and we do not require names...as we are dispensable. It is a name I have given myself." His cock bulged through his pants as she stroked it with her foot. "Princess Jyade...We mustn't..."

"We mustn't what Nathan?" She asked, blinking slowly as she looked up at him. She could feel his erection through his pants and was glad about it, looking up at him with as she got wet. Being a princess, she was still a virgin even though she knew a few things when it came to sex. Her foot continued to slowly move, toes stroking the side of it through his pants as she watched him. Of course, she felt him grow through his pants and was interested, glad that he was interested in her. "Have you been looking at me?" Her chest rose and fell slowly as she breathed, looking at the man the entire time with a naughty smirk on her face.

"Ah....Princess Jyade..." He managed to speak out, feeling her foot continue to move along his erect member and hearing her ask if he had been watching her...He sighed and nodded, knowing he mustn't dare lie to her. "Yes, Princess Jyade...I have been watching you after you left your bath. Hurry...I must put your corset onto you and we must stop this. If we are caught with you doing this to me...I will be the one punished, not you. Even if I am following orders, I could be extinguished. You are royalty and I am nothing more than a soldier. We can't do anything sexual toward one another..."

"Very well," she said softly. There was a smile on her face as she removed her foot, leaving him there with that erection in his pants as she got off the bed. The princess turned away from him and picked up her corset, humming softly as she looked at the white thing before carefully putting it on. Her back as still turned to him though she turned around slightly to look at him over her shoulder. "Tie it for me Nathan," she said softly, looking at him seductively. "I can't do it by myself after all." She didn't want to admit that she would need his help, but in a way she was sure that he would gladly help her, even if it was to just cover her body.

When she removed her foot, there was a sense of longing, absence, and relief mixed into one emotion. When she got up and asked for him to put the corset back on, he nodded...and took the strings from the back and began to tighten them around her body to be nice and snug, all the while trying not to rub his erect member on her bum. "How does that feel, Princess Jyade? Is it too tight? Or is it too loose?" He stepped back so he would have a slightly better view of her when she'd turn around to show him. His cock was still erect...wanting more stimulation.

She hated corsets quite a bit because of how restricting it was, keeping her looking thin for anyone who might want to look at her and court her. Of course, she now had to catch the eye of the prince of the Light Kingdom. She already caught the eye of one of the knights then it ought to be easy to do the same with a prince she didn't even want to be with. Turning back around, Jyade picked up her dress, looking at while she'd ignore him, planning on letting him walk around like that or take care of it himself. "You did a good job at tying it," she said softly, "are you sure you haven't done it before?"

"I assumed it was the same as tying a shoe." He replied. "Lace the string through several holes and then tie it when it was nice and firm." He shrugged lightly and looked toward his armor. "Should...I put my armor back on, Princess Jyade? Or do you wish for me to remain in my peasant's clothes?" He was still erect...Wanting a release, but he knew he couldn't do it himself. Not now for he had to remain around Jyade at all times...meaning no personal time for him to do anything about his member.

"You should put your armor on," she said softly. The girl turned away from him and slid her dress on, carefully smoothing it out before going to the door leading out into the hallway. Instead of opening it, the young woman turned so that she was facing the knight, her back against the wall by the door as she looked shyly at him. Of course, that shyness was fake, but she knew how to look a certain way around certain people. "Or do you want me to help you with that?" She asked, her eyes on the man as she spoke.

Back
Top Bottom