Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An angel to the rescue (Myself,Yajirobe)

"Okay, then, I am very glad to know that, cause I plan to be with you our first night and I am sure that it will be so very exciting for both of us," he said as he kissed her cheek, and then laid down on the other side of Ashlee. Nicholas wanted nothing but the best for her, and for them. He slipped his arm around her and adjusted himself slowly so that she would be laying actually almost completely on top of him able to use him as a sort of pillow as they laid there. Nicholas brushed her hair idly as he held her with one hand, enjoying the fact that she was so very close to him. "So, day after tomorrow or later this week, if you want to get this done with fast, I am sure I can get it all set up, if you have the time to be out of school for a bit."

'' Sounds wonderful. It all sounds wonderful, the sooner were married the better.'' Ashlee said as she smiled, kissed his cheek she thought for a second then stood up. She walked over to the desk that sat against the wall of the living room, took out a day planner then looked through her schedule. '' I can have my assignments e-mailed to me, then do them while were on our honeymoon or I can do them when we get back.'' The brunette said as she sat back down, smiled even more she couldn't believe she'd said all that without hyperventilating. She was going to get married, it was like a dream come true her purity ring would be replaced with a wedding ring which made her heart leap with joy.

He smiled at her comment, it was good that she was able to do such a thing. For Nicholas this was all a dream come true, he was so glad to be able to help her like this, that he would be able to marry her, go to a tropical paridise with her and enjoy each others company as long as possible seemed like a dream come true. He smiled warmly as he thought about it. He took a deep breath as he looked at her for a moment, caressing her face with his actually pretty soft finger tips. A result of his past life, he looked at her, his eyes focused on her own eyes as he smiled. "We will have fun, I am sure that your teachers will understand just how important of even this happens to be for you, and how big moments like this our in the life of any person," he commented before kissing her cheek softly with his lips.

As he sat there a knock came from the door. It was something that caught the young man completely off guard, he looked over at Ashlee as he blinked for a moment, "um were you expecting company?"

Outside stood a woman with long baggy clothes that hide her body complete away from anyone wanting or even thinking about figuring out what she looked like, she had long messy red hair that looked just messy and thick glasses which covered her jade green eyes. She stood there with some books in her hand as she knocked again, it had been a bit since she came over and talked to Ashlee, but Charolotte was in need of going over some things with her old friend, before she had a test the following day. She knocked a third time before standing back, as the somewhat taller then the norm female waited hoping that someone inside the house would answer the door.

" No but I know who it is. Stay here." Ashlee said as she stood up, walked to the door. She opened it with a soft smile on her face then spoke. "Charlotte come in. Sorry I took so long to answer I just for engaged. " the brunette said beaming from ear to ear as she stepped aside to let the woman in, walked back into her living room sitting back down on the couch. " So what brings you by this early?" She asked curiously as she looked at her friend, sat close to Nicholas.

Charlotte blinked as she heard the comment, she was outside the news but that wasn't uncommon for her at all. She slipped into the house and smiled as she looked at Ashlee and the guy, she could tell they were into each other and close too. "Good day, sir, I am Charlotte a friend of um you fiancé," she said with a kind tone to her voice as she looked at the pair still standing.

" it is a please to meet you, I am Nicholas," Nicholas replied with a smile. He was glad to meet one of her friends.

Charlotte turned her attention then to Ashlee completely,"So why I came over, I was wondering if you could review something with me," she asked kindly as she pulled out a lit book to show what she needed help with to Ashlee with a kind of needy look in her eyes as she asked for the favor,"please I will owe you one."

'' Yeah sure. Come on we'll go into the kitchen. Can I get you anything to drink? '' Ashlee asked as she smiled she looked forward to helping her friend, she didn't normally get asked to help someone review their work. She had to admit it felt glad to help her friend, she was actually starting to think maybe she could take on tutoring as a job when she didn't have classes. Her grades were pretty good, she was one of the top lit students on campus. She waited for Charlotte to answer her as she walked into the kitchen, grabbed herself a glass of water then set it down at the table.

Charlotte smiled and followed her friend into the kitchen holding her books to her self closely as she walked into the kitchen quickly and then smiled finding a seat she looked over and nodded her head,"yes please, Ashlee," she said with a kind look before looking at the door for a moment."so you got a man huh, congrats, seems you have had some pretty good luck," she commented with a friendly smile happy for her friend and her luck. She put her book on the table and her paper, Ashlee was a way better writer then her so she could help a whole lot.

Ashlee poured her friend a glass of tea then sat back down at the table, when she was told she had good luck she just shook her head. " luck has nothing to do with it.. It's just apparently we were destined for each other. Anyways what is it you need help with? " she asked as she looked into the living room with a smile on her face, then turned her attention back to Charlotte. The brunette was happy to help the best she could considering she'd never really been asked to help anyone with their work until now.

Charlotte looked at her friend, she considered Ashlee to be a friend of her own, and smiled at the knowledge, she still considered her to be lucky, it wasn't often that one would find the one they were destined to be with, especially in the world that they lived in. The redhead looked at her brunette friend and turned the paper so she could read it, "I need you to check and do corrections on my writing, I know your good at this stuff, you were always good in class, and well, I know you can fix up my paper rather quickly too. I will fix the paper for the correction than, I would be very grateful, and as I said I would owe you one."

Charlotte rubbed her hands looking across, she knew her grammar and sentence structure wasn't the best, and it was a very important paper, one that actually could land her a important internship. She knew that the only person who she could get help from was Ashlee on something this big. She had to get help from someone who knew what they were talking about so that she could finish the paper and turn it in, and hopefully get the job. She hoped that the brunette would change her mind on agreeing to help her with this work.

'' Sure I'll look over your work, make the needed corrections. I'm glad you asked for my help, your my friend. Friends help friends, you can come to me with anything.'' Ashlee said as she took a few sips of her water then picked up the piece of paper, started looking over it. '' Do you have a red pen? '' She asked as she smiled knowing that corrections normally required a red pen, she didn't really want to ask Nicholas to get her one if Charlotte had one. This would be the 1st time she'd ever really corrected anyone's work, she smiled suddenly realizing that if she could finish the courses she had now. She could eventually go back for education, actually be a teacher she loved helping, she loved her writing but if she went back for education she could have something to fall back on if writing didn't pan out.

Charlotte nodded as she dug though her pocket and found a pen in her pocket, a red one which she handed over to Ashlee. She had read Ashlee's work before and she had been nothing but impressed by her work asunder she found her to be a friend as such, it was most logical for her to come to friend to figure out what she could do to improve her paper. So much was riding on this she was very nervous and this she worried caused her to make far more mistakes than she normally would make. She waited quietly for her friend to mark though and correct her paper.

Ashlee made the corrections to the paper once she had a pen, she pointed them out to her friend then smiled. '' Fix those few errors, you should be alright.'' She said as she put the cap back on the pen, laid it down next to the paper. This may have been her 1st time looking over, correcting someone elses work but she felt really good about it. '' If you need anything you know where to find me, well once I'm married I'll be gone for a little while.'' She said as she stood up, walked back into the living room leaving Charlotte in the kitchen as she sat down next to her fiance. Smiling she took her hand into his, she was ready to get married whenever she was all she needed was a dress.

She took the paper and smiled as she put her bag on her shoulder for a moment before turning towards her friend."well, I will see you later sometime," Charlotte smiled as she waved to her friend, she knew that she would see her again, and that she owes her too. She slipped out of the door leaving Nicholas and Ashlee alone. Nicholas smiled at his future wife,"so, it seems she is a good friend, I am glad you have friends, I was worried there for a moment," he teased her softly as he looked at her and smiled watching her carefully as he figured he would enjoy being with her.

'' Yeah.. She's just an acquaintance really. I only have one class with her, don't really see her around campus all that much. Charlotte kind of keeps to herself, doesn't really socialize with a lot of people.'' Ashlee said as she laid her head against his shoulder, smiled. She was so happy she couldn't believe she was getting married, she wanted to do it as soon as possible. All she could think about was spending the rest of her life with him, she was excited but she managed to keep herself calm at the same time because she didn't wanna make herself sick before her special day arrived.

Nicholas nodded his head as he listened to her, he never kept track of her friends when he was an angel, so it was nice to see them now. He looked at her out of the corner of his eye, it seems that like people attracted like people. It was a theory that seemed to make a lot of sense in his mind at least. He slipped his arm around her gently as he leaned back against the couch for a moment, "so, tomorrow, I figure you will need to get your dress, and get your things ready for the honeymoon, I will do the same, then we will break at lunch, and then the day after we meet to get married?" he asked as he wanted to check out the plan with her before he even thought about putting it into action.

'' Sounds wonderful.'' Ashlee said as she smiled, cuddled with him. She was still wrapping her head around the fact she was getting married but at the same time she knew it was right, that Nick was the one. It was all still a shock but deep down she knew that everything would be fine, she would be the happiest person she'd ever been. She'd suffered from anxiety for a really long time, in that time she'd been hospitalized for various things but still knew she needed a companion in her life. It just so happen that her companion had at one time been her guardian angel, now he was going to be her husband.

Nicholas smiled as he nodded his head, and watched the tv that was from across from them. It was nice, having her so close. He felt glad to have made his choose to save her. He pulled her closer as he watched the show, his arm around her midsection as he paid most of his attention to what was on the tv. He turned and kissed her forehead gently as he looked her in the eyes during the commercial break. He smiled as he focused on her for a few moments. She was so beautiful, she radiated with beauty, and he could but help smiling just a bit as he looked at Ashlee. He then returned his focus onto the tv for a bit longer before slipping up off the couch and stretching.

'' I can't wait to say I do, go away with you.'' Ashlee said as she smiled, leaned against him. She kissed him, just focused on the television she just enjoyed being with him. It didn't matter that despite the fact he knew everything about her he was still a complete stranger, she managed to make that a positive. She knew absolutely nothing about him except for what he had told her, she didn't really mind all she knew was that she loved him. Once she said she said '' I do'' she would be his until the day she died, she hoped that wasn't for a very long time.

Nicholas smiled as he looked at her and then slipped out of bed, as he went into his room for the bit. He looked around and took out a book and laid down on the bed and started to read. Reading was one of the things that he loved to do, one of the few things he loved the most as a human. He found reading to be a great joy, to learn about new worlds, and what in those new world of imagination. He felt that Ashlee was a wonderful woman, and he felt that he was lucky to have her, but he liked exploring the world finding new things to leaern and do as well. He felt that reading was a way to learn, and grow in his human form. He of course also liked to work out and keep in the best shape possible, but he needed other hobbies to pick up on, and he figured after the honeymoon that would be one of his new goals.

Ashlee had gone without having a room mate for so long, now that her room mate was also her fiancee. She didn't realize he'd slipped out of bed, she realized she must have dozed off. Without panicking she smiled because she knew exactly where she was. She stood up, walked to the kitchen then fixed herself some hot tea. The brunette realized that tea really kept her calm besides other then coffee she didn't really drink a lot of caffeine, she fixed her tear then walked back into the living room. She sat back down, opened the drawer next to the couch then started writing in one of her many journal's as it rested on her knee.

Nicholas was reading on his bed in his room and he had been there since leaving the couch. He walked in and sat down at the table walking by Ashlee as he was reading, he wasn't sure if she noticed him or not, but he found this old book about adventure. It was a book talking about the quest for some cup that enabled the person who drank from it to live forever. He found it funny in some ways how off it was, but also very good, the metaphors in the book were spot on. There were so many good things about the book that it made up for any areas which happened to be lacking a bit.

Once her tea was gone, she'd finished writing she walked back into the kitchen put her cup in the sink, walked back down the hall. She walked toward his bedroom, knocked on the door. Waiting for him to say something she looked at the clock in the hall, realized it was around four in the morning sighing she ran her fingers through her hair then thought about picking out her wedding dress. She was excited, couldn't wait to say ' I do.' This was all a dream come true, she would certainly enjoy anything that happened after her wedding.

Hearing the door, the young man looked at the clock and then the door again pausing for a moment, "come in my love," he said to the door, he knew who it was, he smiled knowing that she and he were going to be together. It was going to be special, amazing and great. He was so looking forward to the day that they tied the knot. He knew that everything that had happened that had put her in his path was on purpose. He put the book down having gotten though a good bit of it as he rested, he had the following day off which was nice, and enabled him to stay up later then he would normally.

Ashlee opened the door, walked in closing it behind her she walked toward the bed then crawled onto it. She smiled,snuggled up to Nicholas the man she would be marrying very soon. It was still early, the sun wasn't up yet but she wanted to cuddle with him. Something about being with him made it easier for her to sleep, just being in his presences made her feel like nothing could harm her. She was so excited, couldn't wait to be his wife.

Back
Top Bottom