Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

xTale [] Lit+ | Fantasy - MMORPG | Story && Smut

star_phantasia

Super-Earth

• Greetings!

This is officially the interest and coord thread for xTale. That's a working title for a roleplay that will be a hybrid of general MMORPGs plus the stuck in the game trope.
        Information will be organized in this post concerning :

• race
          • class
          • guilds && partying
          • combat
          • setting
          • plot
          • misc (essentially, whatever else I forget)

Everyone's input will be added here, and once we've got some things settled, an out of character thread will be created and linked.

So, onward to the important / fun stuff!
        ( * this post will be a w.i.p. for a little while. )

• R A C E : :

• - Personally, I'd like something somewhat original as far as race goes. The basics included, but kind of expanded on or not just straight borrowed.
        > That means having humans, elves, some type of anthro and/or kemono and maybe an extra race or two.

- LadyYuna mentioned FW and NW, which includes races such as : Human | Elf | Half-elf | Drow | Kindred (Vampire technically) | Dwarf | Lycan

- Anonymous Mouse mentioned the Log Horizon inspiration/influence that I was most likening, and that the races from there could be brought over.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

C L A S S E S : :

• - LadyYuna

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

M I S C : :

• - What does everyone want as a level-cap?

- As far as skills being hotkey vs actions, I think if the characters are stuck in the game/a similar world, it should be based on them activating the skills through their own actions (similar to SAO and Log Horizon).

Maybe having some merfolk or angel race could be neat. Also, I think the level cap depends on what level we are all starting on. A level cap of thirty or so would be fine if we were all level one, but it should be higher if we are farther up.

I'm interested in this! I've haven't seen SAO yet, but .hack back in the day made me love "stuck in game" plots... uqu

As for classes, I like the idea of subclasses - like, you start in one of the main ones and then can specialize as you go up... like, going from a "mage" to a wizard or warlock or even more specific like a pyromancer or spellsword. That'd allow for a lot of variety as well as not making things too difficult.

Back
Top Bottom