Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Angelic Demon(lady/moon)

Lucifer chuckled a little as he shook his head a little. "you did." he stated with a smirk. "no he doesn't have Dante. don't forget, Acedele is a weakling, he can't carry Dante over his head like that. he could carry Dante, but it would take a hell of a lot of effort on his part... see, there's Dante there. did you see what Acedele had in a box by any chance?" he asked Dante, his head tilted before he glanced into the room and his eye twitched. "never mind... i know what was in the box. that little Shit is hiding his treasures!... he better not be clogging up the rooms i use! ACEDELE!" Lucifer roared, taking off after Acedele, who squealed as he realized he'd been caught, and doubled his pace. wimp or not, Acedele was a fast little shit. "well.. he's gone outside... as long as it's not cluttering up my house, i don't give a damn what he does with it." Lucifer grumbled with a shake of his head as he glared at Dante. "i blame you for this, i don't know how, but it's your fault, i'm sure of it."

“Well, that’s true.”Raphael said smiling slightly at dante as the man stepped out of his bedroom. “Nooo…”Dante said smirking a little as he watched acedele run off. Alexiel giggled looking up at Lucifer, “Well, at least you don’t have to get him to clean his room now. He’s already done it.”She pointed out. “Oh, and how is this?I’m not taking the blame for something that’s not mine.”Dante sulked, though he was smirking inwardly because he knew it was true, acedele had taken his idea to hide his things.

Lucifer narrowed his eyes at Dante. "you do realize that about two thirds of that stuff was yours?" that was an exaggeration of course, but there where about a dozen things still sitting in Acedele's room that had, in fact, once belonged to Dante. as well as a set of earrings that had belonged to his mother, and a old, cracked, dead vine bracelet that his sister had made for him. his sister had died eons ago, but Acedele still kept the bracelet in a glass container so it would never be disturbed. "it's not about cleaning his room! it's about him making messes in my house!" he complained with a growl as he glared at Dante. "i KNOW it was your idea! i can see it in the smirk on your face!" he sighed. "come on then, let's get breakfast... and if he clutters up another room in my house Dante Raphaelson, i will make YOU clean it out!"

“Hm, not all of it. though I didn’t realize it was that much.”dante said tilting his head as he considered what he was seeing before grinning. “Hm, that’s true. He didn’t want to throw it out. Its not my fault he liked the idea of just moving it.”Dante said smirking as he watched Lucifer, “Hey, you have more important things to think about then my meddling.”He smirked his eyes flickering towards the short angel walking next to them, who was sleepily ignoring them both as they walked into the kitchen.

Lucifer chuckled a little. "he's stolen a lot of your stuff, but he's good at what he does, he usually only claims things that no one will notice is missing for a while, that way they can't actually blame him for it." Lucifer admitted with a sigh. "he's worse than a magpie, or a Dragon even! he really is." Lucifer admitted with fond exasperation. "i should punish Marvolo for finding him." because it was Marvolo who found Acedele a year after the Klepto's Daughter had died... of old age. "you meddle too much Dante." Lucifer complained, turning to Alexiel. "doesn't he Alexiel? he meddles too much." he complained as he moved into the kitchen, where a young woman was setting up pans to cook with. she offered them all a good morning, flashed Rapheal a saucy wink, and agreed to take suggestions for breakfast.

“I do not. You’d be worried if I didn’t.”Dante teased smirking at the flush that took over raphael’s face as the man stuttered a response to the cooks agreement to taking requests, amused as both alexiel and rpahael asked for waffles. It amused him to see Raphael so out of sorts at someone flirting with him,even if it also made him sad to know his father was so very alone.

Alexiel smiled softly as she sat down, looking up at Lucifer, leaning over.”Does the cook like Raphael or something?”She muttered quietly so only Lucifer could hear, curiousity in her words. Having never met dante’s mother, or heard about Raphael with anyone, she didn’t realize just how deep the heart wounds that kept Raphael from being as wanton as her own father was.

Lucifer snorted. "i'd have a lot less headaches if you stopped being so... you." he grumbled with a shake of his head before smirking as he realized that Rapheal was actually stuttering. he glanced over at Alexiel and nodded. "oh yes, very much so. but she doesn't see him all that often. it's not just a crush, she truly fancies herself in love with him. this isn't the first time she's flirted with him." he admitted with a snicker as the woman happily made Waffles for everyone, though Lucifer asked for bacon and toast with his. "she's Fayra by the way. she actually went to the human realms to take cooking lessons from real chefs. she's amazing at what she does. she can make almost anything, even five star, seven course meals." he admitted with a smile. "but she refuses to live in the house with us. something about Acedele stealing her shoes and Marvolo sniffing her hair or something."

Raphael.”Oh.Wow.”Alexiel said watching the scene a little wide eyed, not sure what to think of Raphael being a stuttering mess. “Well, you would smell her to if you got close enough to realize her hair smells like oranges.”Marvolo said smirking as he stepped into the room, looking at Lucifer, and rolling his eyes just a little at finding his king so intent on taking care of a woman he was sure was just going to get them in trouble.

Lucifer snickered a little as Fayra scowled at Marvolo. "you didn't just get 'close'! you grabbed me and stuffed your nose in my hair! excuse me if i was a little freaked out!" she complained with a roll of her eyes as Lucifer smirked, watching the chaos was always such fun. "i saw that Marvolo. you wouldn't want me to remove your eyes, would you?" he demanded, lifting an eyebrow at his right hand man. it was clear he was only joking though, Marvolo's willingness to argue, disobey, and even outright undermine Lucifer at times, was one of the reasons why he was so high up int he ranking system. Marvolo answered to no one but Lucifer, and sometimes not even then. "we should talk about it, i suppose." Lucifer said with a sigh as he watched Marvolo before turning his attention to Fayra who was making adorable heart shaped waffles for Rapheal... and only Raphael. "you will meet me in my office, after breakfast?" Lucifer asked Marvolo, well aware he needed to explain, to make Marvolo understand. because otherwise Marvolo might decide Alexiel was 'too much' of a threat and decide to do something about it... like send her back to Gabriel.

“but your ass just begs to be groped. Its not my fault your hair smells amazing enough to make me want to grope you.”Marvolo said, more for his own enjoyment of watching Raphael bristle without the angel knowing he was feeling defensive, then any real attraction to faydra. “hmmm, they’d grow up. Eventually.”Marvolo said with the unconcerned tone of a man who was used to being threatened. “What?What?”Alexiel’s anxious tone said she hadn’t realized Lucifer was teasing, looking at the men anxiously.

Marvolo frowned tilting his head before nodding.”After breakfast then.”He said smirking into his food as he started to eat at the sight of Raphael getting heart waffles. Poor man was going to seduced and not even realize it.

she went bright red and she whacked Marvolo, hard, over the head with her wooden stirring spoon. well aware that the man didn't mean it, and also aware that the man didn't feel a damn thing, though it did make a satisfying CRACK. "You leave my ass out of this you pervert! you get no waffles!" she stated, taking his plate away, also aware that the man would have it back in mere seconds. "i was only teasing him Alexiel, you don't have to worry. he's much too valuable to be blind." Lucifer admitted, shaking his head. "i'd have to do all his work then, and then i would surely go mad!" he admitted, wide eyed with horror at the thought. Fayra snorting at the Lord of Hell with a shake of her head. "you over-dramatic little twit. eat your food." she ordered, handing both him and Alexiel their own fluffy piles of waffles. "Rapheal? i was wondering if you might help me later?" she asked, fluttering her eyelashes at him. "i need someone whose big, and strong." she had a new oven that she wanted installed. and normally she'd make Marvolo do it, but she wanted quality alone time with Raphael more than she wanted to torment Marvolo.

Marvolo yelped a little before smirking at the other, reaching out and stealing his waffles back. “Okay, I wont tell Raphael how amazing your ass is. He can find out on his own, but you don’t get my waffles.”He said looking pleased with himself as Raphael flushed a little as focused on his food.

“Oh.”Alexiel flushed a little at her mistake,calming as she started to eat. Smirking at fayra’s question glancing at the angel. “Well, I guess me and dante can help.”Raphael said smiling a little. “Oh, I cant help, I’m helping acedele today, you’ll have to help her move the stove on your own.”Dante said having every intention of setting up his father, because it hurt his heart to see the man so very alone, and for long.

she offered Marvolo another stern glare and offered him the middle finger before huffing and returning to her cooking as Lucifer snickered a little and finished his waffles. "Dante, would you mind watching over Alexiel for a few hours?" he asked suddenly, glancing at Alexiel. "i don't want to leave you alone, until your more settled in, and i have to talk business with Marvolo after breakfast." he explained to the girl. "you could help Dante with Acedele... and tell me where his hidden Trove is." Fayra snickered at that and glanced at Rapheal, highly pleased that she would have him all to herself, hopefully for several hours.

“Of course not. I endeavor always to spend time with beautiful women.”Dante said with exaggerated flirting, smiling at his best friend as the woman blushed, leaning down to kiss her cheek.”Come. We’ll go find Acedele.”He said smiling as alexiel muttered a goodbye to Lucifer, “I will not!”She protested as they left, smiling at the idea of telling Lucifer where everything was.

“We could always put business aside, if you think you need to spend time with her.”Marvolo said as they finished eating and headed for the office with his lord. Of everyone in hell, only marvolo was the one who acted out against lucifer’s orders at times, if he thought it was in the man’s best interest. It made the assassin extremely dangerous to the people around him, because he had no limits when he thought it would be good for Lucifer.

“So, what do you need me to do?”Raphael said smiling at the cook.

Lucifer smirked as he watched Dante flirting with Alexxiel, resisting the irge to pull Dante's lungs out through his mouth. being jealus wouldn't do him any good, especially when he knew Dante wanted Acedele. he snickered as she protested telling him where Acedele's hoard was and glanced at Marvolo. "it is more important that you understand." he admitted simply. "besides, i do not want her dependent on people, and being with her all the time is no better than what Gabriel did to her." he explained as he led the way to his office. "do you know what happens to a person, when they are locked up, and alone for long periods of time?" Lucifer asked Marvolo, his head tilted. "they go insane. before i created Hel, i was contained, trapped, locked up, and ignored by everyone but God." he admitted simply. "i had no one to talk to, no one to play with, no one to look at. the other Angel's fancied me a traitor, no matter that God made every effort to make me happy in heaven." he settled into his chair. "Alexiel is the same. she has been locked up, ignored... the only difference between us, is that she never had anyone trying to make her happy. just an overbearing father, who demanded her obedience. she has the power, to be an exceptional Angel, or even a Demon. but she can't access it because she is so terrified of everything around her. yes, i am emotionally invested in this, but can you sit there and look me in the eye and tell me you truly think fixing that woman is a waste of time?" here he smirked. "not to mention giving Gabriel the finger when he realizes that i'm not marrying her, but helping her."

Fayra smiled a little at him. "i need a stove installed." she explained helpfully as she indicated the back room, where said stove was waiting. "i normally make Dante do it, because it's a massive pain in the ass and i like to see him suffer, but he's getting a tongue lashing from Our Lord." she snickered. "and since your so strong, and so smart, i thought you might not have such a hard time of it."

Marvolo frowned as he sat down, staring at the other man. “You’re doing what Gabriel wants. Are you stupid enough to not consider that the man could have handed you a perfect woman for you, knowing you wouldn’t be able to help yourself when she is so distressed?”Marvolo said because he knew that he wouldn’t be able to send her back, but he also didn’t doubt that Gabriel had a bigger plan then any of them could think of.

“Well, I’m sure I can get the stove in. IT wont be that hard.”Raphael said blushing at her praise as he followed her into the back room before starting to put in the stove. The man was oblivious to the woman’s flirting, which made it all the more adorable. He’d never notice he was getting seduced until its to late.

Lucifer smirked at Marvolo. "oh i know very well what Gabriel is planning. i helped in his creation after all." he admitted, smirking. "he wants a foothold in My Hell. he is one of those who thinks i betrayed God i beleive. he thinks he can use his daughter to control me." he admitted with a shake of his head. "Alexiel is staying Marvolo. if Gabriel tries to start a war, then he will get one. our forces outnumber theirs three to one, and ours are much better trained as well. Heaven is all about PEACE." he sneered at that word. "only the Greater Flight have any militia training up there. besides, do you really think God would allow all this if it was going to truly be bad? i am still his favorite after all."

she grinned at him as he flushed, proud of the praise and she smiled, hovering over him, touching him way too much and offering him a bit too much praise, and he was completely oblivious to it... so cute! "oh you did it! i knew you'd be good at this!" she admitted with a grin. "it took Marvolo three hours." she admitted with a smirk. "and he got a concussion and three broken fingers for his efforts." she admitted with a snicker as she wrapped her arms around Rapheal in a hug, sniffing at his hair. "you smell really good, did you know?"

Marvolo frowned before huffing a little, “fine. We’ll just take care of the woman, and make sure she’s okay.”He said sulking because he was completely incapable of sending her packing, because Lucifer was right, he couldn’t just send her away. “Now, is there anything else?”He said thoughtfully.”Besides that you’re giving fayra enough time to seduce Raphael before you go track him down?”

Raphael smiled as he straightened, looking down at the stove.”Well, don’t ask me to cook in it, I might break bones or something.”He sid eyeing it before flushing as he was hugged smiling al ittle.”What?I think you’re confusing me with dante, he’s the one everyone tells him he’s amazing.”

Lucifer smirked at him. "you will see, Alexiel will be a good thing here." he pointed out. "she is a new level of protection... well, once we deal with Gabriel anyway... and, to be honest..." here he blushed a little. "i am, attracted to her. she makes me feel... things." he admitted, offering Marvolo a sheepish grin and a shrug because he wasn't sure how to describe it. "there is something else." he admitted, handing over a pile of paper. "your bonus for killing that insufferable idiot." he stated with a smile. Lucifer always gave Marvolo extra pay when he killed someone. "and a few days off. you deserve a vacation, go find someone to have sex with, you're becoming insufferable again."

she snickered. "i wouldn't mind cooking Marvolo in there." she admitted with a smirk. "you stuff him in the bag and i'll season him and we'll bake him in my new oven." she decided with a grin before she snorted. "Marvolo is an egotistical womanizer." she grumbled. "and he stinks!" she stated with a roll of her eyes. "you are MUCH better." she stated with a smile. "are you doing anything tonight? i'll take you out to dinner tonight, as thanks for installing my oven."

“Well, I guess.”Marvolo said huffing out a sigh before snickering at the other’s description, smirking, “do I have to explain sex to you, and how it makes you feel?”He teased before taking the paperwork, grinning.”I could just go seduce fayra. She was quite lovely today.”The man said smirking as he stood.

“Well, no we cant do that. I’d break the stove or something.”Raphael said before laughing, “He is egotisical, but women like him.”he snorted looking amused before flushing a little at the other’s words, biting his lip a little before nodding. “Yes, dinner would be nice.”He said smiling slightly.

he chuckled a little. "no, i understand it, i just..." here he flushed a little. "well i've never experienced it.." he admitted with a sheepish little cough before laughing at the other. "Fayra will castrate you! you know very well she's trying to seduce Rapheal! i won't grow your cock back when she cuts it off!" he warned with a grin.

she shrugged. "i can buy a new one." he admitted with a shrug. "and not all women love him, i can't stand him." she pointed out with a smile. "good, i'll pick you up tonight then." she decided happily. "at four. make sure you're ready." she ordered before adopting a sly grin as she leaned up and pressed a warm little kiss to the corner of his lip. "wear something nice." she ordered happily as she left the room.

“Well, that’s because you KNOW him, not everyone knows him that well.”he pointed out before flushing as she kissed him, his head jerking back as he watched her go before hurrying out of the room.

“Well, then, it’ll be a learning experience for you both.”he snorted looking amused before nodding. “I know, and its quite adorable, since he’s so dense.”He snorted amused, turning his head a little as Raphael rushed into the room.”Ah, speaking of the dense idiot.” “What?Oh never mind, Lucifer I think I’m going on a date tonight!”Raphael said flustere as he looked at his best friend.

she laughed a little and nodded and smirked as he fled. the poor guy must have FINALLY got it. "yes, he really is very dense." Lucifer agreed, smirking at Marvolo, even more amused when Rapheal tore into the room, completely unaware that he had just been insulted. "so, you finally realized she was flirting with you? she'd only been trying to get your attention for a year." he pointed out with a chuckle. "come on Rapheal, i have the perfect outfit for you." he promised, standing up and leading the way out before pausing and examining Marvolo. "perhaps i should set you up on a proper date?" he mused, smirking at his right hand man. "someone who doesn't bore you after the 'first date lay'." he teased, snickering as he led Rapheal to his rooms, and started digging through his massive closet. everything had it's place, he just had to remember where that outfit was. "here we are!" a pair of black slacks, a white silk shirt and a black leather over-jacket. it would make Rapheal look sexy.

Marvolo smirked before nodding.”If you want, I would not say no to a new date.”the man said looking amused at the thought.

“Why don’t you wear this?You have a date with alexiel, or just visiting with her. I cant wear this.”Raphael said flushing a little as he dressed looking all out of sorts as he tried to figure out how in the world he’d gotten on a date without even noticing.

Lucifer smirked at Marvolo. "Male or Female?" he asked, his head tilted at the other. "i don't look good in black, it makes me look dead." he stated simply. "i bought this specifically for you, wear it." he ordered firmly as he pulled out socks and a pair of shiny shoes for the other. "there, you look perfect, now just to fix that mess you call hair." Lucifer muttered. as busy as the man was, he was more than a bit of a ponce, so at least Lucifer knew how to make a person look good. "i think... yes that would look good." he mused as he brushed Rapheal's hair into a low ponytail that made him look a little more elegant. "there, perfect. now your ready for your date." he stated with a grin. "are you going into the human realms or staying int he demon realms?.. you don't know do you? idiot." Lucifer stated with fond exasperation. "i'll give you enough money for either realm."

Back
Top Bottom