Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Angelic Demon(lady/moon)

Acedele beamed at her. "i knew i liked you!" he chirped with an impish grin as he watched the smallest of the cats rubbing and purring and happy. "you'll really take her? that's great!" he stated, taking her wrist very carefully. "don't move alright? this might sting a bit." he warned before pressing the Snow Leopard's paw against her hand. a single claw pierced her skin, drawing several beads of blood that the Snow Leopard lapped up. "there. now you're bonded." he stated with a smile. "the Leopard will always be able to feel your emotions and know always where you are. he'll develop magical abilities too i think, but i'm not sure of that." he admitted with a shrug before smirking at Dante. "it's easiest to blame things on you because your always getting into things." he admitted with a smirk.

Lucifer snickered a little. "poor Acedele." he muttered, looking highly amused. "and all i was going to do was try to make a Griffon. i wouldn't need THEM for that, just some blood. they would make beautiful Griffon's wouldn't they?" he asked with a grin. "maybe mix them with a snow hawk or owl of some kind." he muttered with a grin. "perhaps i should let them out and release them into the house, and pretend to be furious when they start to destroy everything. just to make Acedele panic."

“I will.”Alexiel said before looking up at him worriedly, swallowing hard as he took her wrist, resisting the urge to pull away. Yelping quietly as she was hurt, whimpering softly as she leaned into the cat, swallowing hard. “We’ll just have to wait and see.”She said sounding a little anxious as she considered the cat, resting her cheek against his shoulder. “Well, that’s true enough.”Dante said shaking his head a little amused.

“Well, that’s true. You’ll have to ask her now, I have a feeling she’ll be protective of them both.”Raphael snorted a little looking amused at the idea of Lucifer screwing with the cats before starting to laugh nodding. “Yes, now that would be amazing to witness. You should turn the cats loose.”

Acedele gently rubbed her wrist to calm her, he hated the sound of the whimpers she let off. "sorry, it has to be blood drawn by the familiar." he muttered with a small sheepish smile. "alright now?" he asked softly. "the cat will be very loyal to you." he smiled. "and you'll know how he feels too. and if he needs anything, like comfort, or attention, or to pee." he admitted with a chuckle as he stroked the other two cats. "did you want to see more of the Garden? there's all kinds of interesting animals to see." Acedele admitted with a grin. "things that really shouldn't exist actually. i think there's even a fire-bird in here somewhere."

Lucifer snorted a little. "i suppose your right." he muttered with a grin. "of course... i could just... pretend i didn't realize they belonged to someone." he stated with a grin. "and just take a small vial of blood, it wouldn't hurt the cats any." he admitted with a smile. "i'll let them loose tomorrow, doing it tonight would be too obvious." he admitted with a smirk. "come on, i have that book, the one you wanted to borrow the last time you where here. finally found it underneath a couch." he admitted with a roll of his eyes. "i think Marvolo hid it, but i can't be sure."

“Its okay.”Alexiel said swallowing hard as she calmed, gently rubbing the cat’s eats before looking pleased.”Good.I would like to know about her.”He said looking amused and pleased as she looked down at her familiar, swallowing hard before nodding. “I would like to see it. it’ll be fun.”she said already starting to walk away, heading deeper into the garden.

“Well, you could always do that.”She said looking amused before nodding as they headed back inside. “well, it probably is marvolo. He always hides things.”he snorted looking amused before raising a eyebrow. “you’re just going to stay out here and spy on them?”He teased amused that Lucifer had been so concerned about alexiel to come see her

Acedele smiled a little and nodded as he stood up and followed her into the Garden, glancing at Dante when he thought the other wasn't looking and examined that tight ass in those tight pants with those gorgeous wings... yep, Acedele was practically drooling. the garden was full of all kinds of things, there was a snake covered in feathers, there was a white dapple horse with wings, there was a bird with a scorpions tail. there was a... that was just plain gross. and there, sitting on a branch was a dove sized bird with long tail feathers, that looked as if it was burning. it was literally a bird made of fire, and it was completely ignoring them. "it doesn't like people much." Acedele admitted sheepishly. "it doesn't even like Lucifer."

he snorted a little. "only when he's annoyed with someone, and as i recall, you took the last slice of his cake before he hid that book." he pointed out. "you know how possessive he is about his cake." he admitted with a smirk as he shook his head a little. "of course i'm going to spy on them. work is done, it's time to have fun, and i love learning things i'm not supposed to know about." not many people knew it, but Lucifer loved to play pranks. and finding hidden information often led to very good pranks. and if he was annoyed with you, very cruel ones. "besides, i don't like leaving Alexiel with Acedele, it's troubling." he admitted with narrowed eyes. "who knows what he might say!"

Alexiel looked around her with wide eyes as she looked at the animals, trembling a little as she looked up at the winged animal looking up at the fire bird even as her own wings bloomed across her back, emerging from the tattoos that they usually were, the fire colored wings offsetting her dark beauty even more. “Its beautiful.”she said smiling softly.

“Ahhh I remember now.”Raphael said snickering a little before smirking. “that’s true, but I am sure alexiel has been spied on enough, she doesn’t need you following her around.”he teased before laughing harder, “It only troubles you because you think she’ll like him more then you.”he teased though he was worried to about how the girl would handle the demon

Acedele gasped as he watched her wings bloom outwards, wings like fire, and the Firebird turned and looked, examining her before turning and facing them and singing a song that sounded like all the best things in the world and Acedele sagged into the ground, his eyes wide as he gaped at the bird. feeling as if he was going to do something incredibly stupid... and filled with an utter terror he'd never faced before int he wake of all the good things that the bird made him feel, Acedele uttered short little whimper, and fled, racing through the garden and tearing out of it like the hounds of hell where on his heals, vanishing into shadows with a panicked look on his face. the bird... it had made him see all the good, and all the bad in his soul and he realized just how unsuitable he was for Dante... and he knew that he would never, ever make a move to make Dante his.

Lucifer shrugged. "i'm not spuing on her, so much as i am making sure Acedele behaves. if she was alone with Dante, i wouldn't feel the nee...." he blinked as he watched Acedele tear out of the Garden and he sighed. "...the Bird Sang..." he muttered, his lips tightening. "that damn bird... Angel's love it of course but us Demons... screws with our heads." he admitted. "when it sang for me, the day it was hatched, i nearly committed suicide." he admitted simply. "it was going to be a gift for Dante, but as he's half Demon, i was worried how he might react to it. MARVOLO!" he roared, smiling when the Demon appeared. "i really have to find a better way of contacting you... listen, that damn bird sang, i need you to find Acedele, he's freaking out, sedate him if you have to but make sure he doesn't do anything he'll regret... alright?" of course, finding Acedele when he didn't want to be found was a hell of a challenge, and so far one only Marvolo had been able to achieve.

Dante winced as he heard the bird, eyes shutting as he swallowed hard, closing his eyes for a moment. Because the man was half demon it disturbed him, but not nearly as much as it had acedele. Looking worried he looked down at alexiel,gently tugging her towards the house, wanting to go see to acedele, but wanting to get alexiel inside first.

Raphael shuddered turning his head a little thinking about it, smiling slightly at the sound of the song, before wincing at lucifer’s words.”What?really?”He said eyes widening at his friends words, swallowing hard. “I’ll find him. Don’t worry.”Marvolo growled worried as he started to search. he knew it was going to be hard, but he could find him

Angels found it the sweetest sound on earth, beautiful and heartwarming and delightful. but because Demon's where of darker nature, the joyful sound that Angel's loved, found Demon's very upset as they tried, and often failed to find pureness or innocence in their lives. Lucifer had contemplated killing it, but he couldn't bring himself to hurt something simply because it had been born. it was wrong of him to punish something simply because he had made it that way. fortunately, it very rarely sang, and he wasn't entirely sure what set it off when it did sing. he watched Dante heading for the house and he followed him. "Dante! the bird Sang, did it effect you?" he asked, looking worried. "Marvolo is looking for Acedele." he promised. "we won't let Acedele hurt himself."

Acedele was actually not that hard to find, he had hidden underneath his bed. which was... hard to find, considering Acedele was a hoarder to the twelve degree. sparkling piles of junk lined the floor, the walls, and sat in massive piles. there really wasn't even a bed anymore because it had been buried under mounds of crap that Acedele wanted, and it was HIS now and he WASN'T giving it up. every ten years or so, Lucifer made Acedele clean it out, it looked like he was due. fortunately Acedele wasn't as prone to pain as Lucifer was, and he had simply curled up under the bed, hugging his knees, staring out into the darkness with blank eyes. it had taken Lucifer days to recover from The Song, it would probobly take Acedele much longer. "no... don't touch.. i'm unclean... i'm un-pure..." he mumbled, repeating the same words every demon said after that damn bird sang.

Dante tilted his head smiling slightly at Lucifer, smirking a little as alexiel jumped. “Not as much as acedele. I feel depressed, but not horrible.”He said looking at alexiel, smiling slightly.”I think you need to keep alex away from the bird if you don’t want to hear it sing.” “What?I didn’t do anything wrong!”Alexiel said anxiously. “Yes, you did. You have wings of flame and wind, one fire bird for another.”Dante teased looking at the young upset angel before looking at Lucifer. “is acedele okay?”

Acedele huffed as he walked into the room, frowning as he walked carefully through the mess, looking down on the mess on the bed.”….you need to clean.”he said frowning as he crouched down so he could look down at the other demon.”Are you going to make me crawl under there with you?”

Lucifer relaxed and looked relieved. "i'm very glad i never gave you that thing." he admitted with a shudder. "Alexiel is right, she did nothing wrong. Acedele knew the Bird had a calming, happy effect on Angels... i do not think he realized what it would do to him." Lucifer admitted. "Acedele will be fine, we just need to find him. Marvolo is about the only one who can at this point. Acedele has this amazing talent where he can hide his energy signatures so that even i cannot locate him." he admitted with a sigh. "Marvolo knows him the best, Acedele will be fine, i promise. now, you both need some hot chocolate, and Dante? a scorching bath might help wash that feeling from you." he promised.

"...i'm filthy..." Acedele muttered, not really aware of who it was he was talking to, or even really aware of the words. he was just reacting. "...nothing is with me..." he whispered, trembling now as tears began to pull into his eyes. it was a good sign at least. Lucifer had been exceptionally violent after the bird song, he had left the Garden's and immidiatly sought the first blade he could find, and tried to plunge it into his heart. when he was stopped, he tried to kill Marvolo, who was the one who had stopped him. Acedele inched away when Marvolo knelt down, and pressed himself into the corner. how he managed that when he was laying on his side in the fetal position, and probobly stuck down there as it was, was a mystery.

“Well, then I’ll let you get her back to her rooms, or whatever she wants to do. I want to feel..clean again.”Dante said shuddering as he headed for his own rooms, ignoring the worried look alexiel was giving him. “Don’t worry, darling flame, he’ll be fine, and right back for his hot chocolate. Lets go get you some.”Raphael muttered smiling softly as he wrapped a arm around her waist, tugging her towards the kitchen.

“You are a bloody pain in my ass.”Marvolo grumbled as he squirmed to get under the bed, before carefully pulling the man out of the bed, remembering what he’d done for Lucifer and headed for the bathroom, flipping on the hot water and gently settling acedele into it, knowing the heat of the water would help and wash.

Lucifer nodded. "i will explain to her properly, what just happened." he promised Dante. "perhaps she will know what can be done with the Bird... i don't want to end it... it really is beautiful, and it can't help what it does..." he muttered, frowning a little as he watched Rapheal manhandle Alexiel... he knew the woman didn't really mind, but it bothered him to see the man's hands wrapped around her waist like that. "the Fire Bird, has a unique voice." he explained once they all had hot chocolate. "Angels are embodiments of happiness and innocence, and light. while Demon's are mostly creatures of... well to be honest, we are embodiments of darkness, meanness and Sin." he admitted with a smile. "when The Bird sings, it makes a Demon FEEL that darkness, and sin, and we react very violently to being forced to see the lack of light in our souls." he explained. "it's as if you looked inside yourself, and realized that your entire life has been a dream. we find ourselves unworthy of even existence." he admitted. "it's very dangerous to keep here, but as i hatched it, i created it, i find myself incapable of harming it. how can i? it is what i made it to be, only i don't know what to do with it, i can't let it go. my only freinds are Demon's, and i was worried how it might effect Dante..." he admitted, looking a bit concerned. "i considered just sending it to heaven, but some of the angels would think it a very nice weapon against the denizens of hell."

Acedele struggled pathetically against Marvolo, trying to shove the man off. Marvolo had always been a lot stronger than Acedele.... who was, admittedly, very much a wimp. he would complain for days about a paper-cut for goodness sake. he yelped at the first touch of water, before he sagged into it with a sigh and closed his eyes, uncaring that he was still dressed. he just took the cloth and bar of soap and started scrubbing, he was still too out of it to realize that he wasn't cleaning himself, but rather his shirt. his favorite shirt, made from silk. he was going to be furious when he realized he'd ruined it. it was his favorite because Dante had complimented it once. he was going to be highly annoyed, the materialistic little shit.

Alexiel sipped her hot chocolate looking thoughtful as she considered whawt the man was talking about, biting her lip a little. “Oh…”She said looking upset that such a beautiful bird could make someone feel bad, but also glad that she hadn’t been the cause of acedele’s reaction. Biting her lip as she sipped her drink trying to figure out what to do, before glancing at Raphael.”Give it to Raphael.” Raphael tilted his head thinking it over, “I could keep it, the bird would be safe enough in my house.”He said thoughtfully.

Marvolo smirked as he settled down on the counter to wait to see what the other man would do, when he realized he was wearing his shirt. It was going to be interesting to see what he did when he saw the soup scrubbed in. and interested in seeing how he’d react when he realized he’d upset dante.

Lucifer nodded. "different Demon's have different reactions, but we where ll fine after a very hot bath and some chocolate." he promised with a smile. "Acedele will be fine, i promise." he reassured her with a smile before glancing at Rapheal, hesitating. "i know he would keep it safe, but Dante goes there often." he muttered, biting his lip. "it doesn't seem to affect him too badly though... i'll have it's Cage brought down for you when you get ready to go home." he decided. "it would probobly be happier with you too." he muttered.

it took ten minutes for Acedele to realize he was still wearing his clothes and he took his shirt off with a stunned horror. still being effected by the bird he didn't react with outrage like he would have, instead he clutched it to his chest and started to weep, even if he wasn't entirely sure why. he still didn't seam to realize that Marvolo was there, but after about three minutes of crying he hung his shirt delicately on the side of the tub so he could dry it, and started scrubbing himself furiously in an attempt to get clean. within the hour he was feeling repetitively back to normal and he was shooting his shirt and his leather pants quite the furious glares, as if it was their fault that he felt like shit. "Marvolo..." Acedele asked suddenly. "why the FUCK did you let me ruin my shirt!?"

“Ahhh, well now you know how dante reacts to it. It’s safe enough.”Alexiel muttered sounding thoughtful as she sipped her hot chocolate, smiling a little as the leopard pressed against her legs. Raphael sighed quietly smirking a little. “You know, we should send dante up to take care of acedele. H’d be so distracted that he would forget about it.”

“Because I wasn’t about to try and undress you. You’d accuse me of molesting you or something.”Marvolo said unruffled, but relieved, refusing to be annoyed that acedele was annoyed with him for dumping him in the bathtub dressed.

Lucifer smiled a little and nodded. "yes, it disturbs him, but at least he doesn't go off trying to kill people like i did... i nearly gutted poor Marvolo." he admitted with a snicker. "he earned an entire month off after that." he admitted with a smile wondering if he really could get Dante to help Acedele. "he did look very worried about my theif didn't he?" he asked with a grin. "Acedele will be on bed-rest for a few days after this, and incredibly sensitive... very moody." he muttered as he examined the Snow leopard, feigning surprise. "...Alexiel, don't panic, but there's a rather dangerous species of Large Cat about to maul you..." he 'warned'.

Acedele blinked at the man before scowling darkly. "...Dante liked that shirt..." he complained, with a small sulk. "i wouldn't accuse you. we ALL know how STRAIGHT you are." he complained with a roll of his eyes as he continued to scrub himself with a shudder. "i can't get clean... what the hell happened? i've been by that Firebird dozens of times and it's never done THAT before... it was... it was like...." he shuddered violently and wrapped his arms around himself, as if trying desperately not to cry again.

“He did. You’s probably going to go see him after he washes himself up.”He said smiling a little before smirking at lucifer’s warning. “Oh..”Alexiel flushed biting her lip, looking at the man before shaking her head. “No, dante brought her to keep me company. She was orphaned, and he thought I could use a familiar here, away from everyone.”She said easily, and if you hadn’t heard her promise not to tell Lucifer, you’d think it was true.

“Well, just buy another. Its not like the boy isn’t clothes obsessed, he’ll like something else.”he said rolling his eyes a little before sighing as he moved to sit next to the tub, looking at the other worriedly, hovering closeby. “Its never sang to you before. It reacted to alexiel, and apparently the bird makes demons feel…badly about themselves.”

Lucifer nodded. "Acedele would probobly welcome the company... though we're probobly going to have to clean his room again, he's a terrible hoarder." he admitted with a sigh. "i don't think he can actually sit on his bed anymore. it's overdue." he admitted with a shake of his head. "we'll get Dante to help, he won't punch Dante." he admitted before lifting an eyebrow at Rapheal, looking very, very amused by the lie. who knew she'd be so good at it!? Lucifer was clearly pleased.

Acedele scowled at the other. "no! he liked THIS shirt!" Acedele snarled, pouting at his shirt. that he had snarled was very odd. Acedele NEVER snarled, least of all at Marvolo, who Acedele respected very much. "...it does that to ALL demon's then?" he asked, looking a bit better about the way he had reacted. "i'm getting out." he warned, slipping out of the tub, uncaring about his nudity. only warning because Marvolo had some weird sense of privacy and didn't like to see people naked. he wrapped himself up in his favorite bathrobe and headed for his room, slipping inside and shutting the door in Marvolo's face. he knew if the other saw his room, he'd make him clean it out, and he didn't WANT to. they where HIS things and Marvolo was going to make him toss them out... he wasn't stupid, he knew his 'ten year due date' had passed.

“Well, we’ll make dante help with that. Dante’s obsessive, he’ll clean.”alexiel said pleased with her idea before smiling as she petted the cat’s head, the dragon settled in her lap. Moving away she stood. “I’m going to go nap.”she said before walking out of the room, barely making it out of the room before Raphael snickered. “I didn’t think she had it in her to lie that well.”he muttered looking at his friend.

“Well, then get one exactly like it.”he said rolling his eyes looking annoyed at being snarled at since it was such a rarity, but nodding as he looked away from the man as he got out of the tub. “it does. Lucifer nearly committed suicide when he heard it the first time, but it hits others differently.”he said shrugging a little before following the other out. “Oh!You might want to check on dante. He also heard the bird you know.”he said whistling a little as he walked away, doing his good deed for the day. He wasn’t a idiot, he knew how acedele felt for the half demon, so he’d play matchmaker, at least as long as he found it amusing

Lucifer chuckled a little and nodded. "he would help i'm sure, but i'm more interested in him keeping Acedele calm when we throw out all his stolen treasures." he admitted with a small chuckle. "sleep well Alexiel." he stated calmly before flashing Rapheal a smirk. "there is much hope for her yet." he agreed with a small snicker before he hesitated. "i'll have to wait a while before letting the other two loose. a stress like that so soon after hearing The Bird could send him into a panic attack." he grumbled, sighing a little.

Acedele looked shocked. "did he really?" he asked, looking mortified. "poor Luce..." he muttered as he shook his head and wrapped himself in his overly fluffy bathrobe, stolen like everything else he owned. the little Klepto. he gasped as he realized that Dante had been affected as well and he rushed into his pile of clothes, all also stolen. he raced out of his room, locking it intently, and raced down the hall, passing Marvolo as he went. "stay out of my room Treasure stealer!" he ordered before turning and continuing on to knock on the door to Dante's room, hoping that the other was alright.

“Ahhh, well that’s another good idea.”Raphael said snickering a little before looking at Lucifer nodding a little. “Yea, that would be fairly bad. Freaking him out would freak out both dante and alexiel, you’d have like a total mental meltdown on your hands.”He said snickering a little.

“He did.”marvolo reassured before sighing amused as acedele raced past him. “I will I will, don’t worry.”he said rolling his eyes as he headed to check in with Lucifer.

“Hm?”Dante said opening the bedroom door, his dark hair wet and dripping, dripping onto his bare shoulders, only wearing a pair of jeans. Obvious that the man had just gotten out of his own bath.

Lucifer nodded with a smile before he sighed. "it would bee, we'd have three mentally deranged powerful beings, and i KNOW you know how Acedele gets when he starts to panic." indeed Raphael did, after all, he had been there for the last 'cleaning day'. Acedele had tried to claw the Angel's eyes out, and HAD pulled out more than a dozen feathers. Lucifer turned and smiled at Marvolo. "how is he? any better?" he asked before wrinkling his nose. "it's almost time for a Cleaning Day..." he muttered. "i was thinking of doing it tomorrow, since none of us are busy."

Acedele froze on the spot, staring at Dante's naked, wet abs and belly and chest and arms and he swallowed thickly. he opened his mouth to say something, but all that came out was a squeak. Acedele went as red as a Tomato, looked up at Dante, adopted a mortified, horrified, and WANTING expression and turned tail and fled like the coward he usually was. he sequestered himself in his bedroom and hid himself in his Treasures and wondered if he would ever get over his shame. not only had he squeaked, but he'd gotten a boner, right there in front of his crush! this day just couldn't get any worse.

Marvolo smirked as Raphael sulked at the memory of his missing feathers before nodding as he sat down at the table, nibbling on his own cookies.”Hm, I sent him off to fuss over a bathing dante.”the man snickered having checked to make sure dante was indeed bathing before he’d gone to find acedele, looking amused before nodding. “we’ll clean tomorrow. And let alexiel help, maybe he wont get mad at the innocent one.”

Dante stared after him, before a pleased smirk curled his lips. Well. That explained some things. Looking amused as he stepped back into his chair, finishing drying off and getting dressed before walking down to acedele’s room, barefoot and even more sexy in the simple attire then most people would be all dressed up. “Ace?”he muttered looking over the cluttered room

Lucifer snickered a little at the sulk and shook his head. "oh Marvolo, that was cruel." he teased with a grin. "the poor boy is going to make a fool of himself in front of your son and then he'll never come out of the mess he calls a room." he shook his head. "Acedele would never attack Alexiel or Dante, but you and i and Marvolo are still good targets." he warned with a chuckle.

"Go away Marvolo! it's MY Tre... D..Dante!" Acedele squeaked again before flushing bright red, wrapping his arms possessively around a mound of glittering treasures. rungs, gold coins, necklaces, shining gems... tinfoil. if it glittered and shone, then Acedele wanted it. there where other things too, piles of clothes and piles of hair ties and feathers, cloth, even markers and seashells. anything that Acedele had wantewd at the time. "...are you going to take my treasure?" he demanded of Dante through narrowed eyes, uncertain what he would do if Dante admitted that he was there to clean Acedele's room. "...it's mine. i should get to keep it. i stole it properly!" he complained, sulking. he was worse than a Dragon when the ten year mark hit.

Back
Top Bottom