Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Angelic Demon(lady/moon)

Lucifer groaned at Rapheal. "Raph... i'm going to scoop your brains out and give them a good cleaning you idiot!" he complained before offering Alexiel a stern look. "you shouldn't offer platitudes to an idiot like him. i'm amazed you've even stepped outside of your house after an experience like that." he complained with a shake of his head. "and i would be glad t take you to the Tulip fields, and to the Zoo, there are many kinds of Zoo. i could even take you to Africa, i bet you would love it. nothing but empty expanses of dusty grassland, and thousands of animals." he admitted with a smile. "i'll lend you a book. it's got the top one hundred places to visit. we'll make a full trip out of it. traveling the proper way of course. i don't trust human transportation so much. it's too.... untrustworthy." he admitted with a wrinkle of his nose.

“Raphael promised having lunch wouldn’t be that bad.”Alexiel said smiling a little as she looked at the demon lord, before eyes widening a little.”Really?That would be pretty.”She said liking the idea of it, before frowning slightly, biting her lip.”I don’t know if father will let me travel that long.”She said sounding worried. “He would if you were on your honeymoon.”Raphael added rolling his eyes a little as he considered. He felt bad for what Gabriel wanted, but the two seemed to get along well enough.

Lucifer smiled a little as he nodded. "yes, it is very pretty." he admitted. "you'd probobly like the red wood forests too. trees so big, twenty people can't even fully hug the trunk." he admitted with a grin. "and of course there's the ocean, nothing but water as far as the eye can see, sand on the beaches, and shells." he admitted before his eyes grew a bit colder at the mention of Gabriel. "Alexiel..." he stated softly. "there is a thing called happiness." Lucifer admitted simply. "if you are unhappy, then you must find your happiness. myself, for example. i was unhappy in heaven, so i told someone." he explained. "and they helped me find a way to be happy. you are clearly unhappy, yet you submit yourself to being so for the rest of your life. are you not an adult now? tell Gabriel that you are unhappy." he stated, glaring at Rapheal. "and i will tell Gabriel the same thing i have told everyone else! i will not marry an unwilling woman!" he hissed. "i highly doubt Alexiel wants to marry me Rapheal, and Gabriel will just have to live with that fact! or i'll do the same to him as i did to Arturian!" gutted him of course.

“really?”Alexiel said looking at him in amazement before sighing a little, shrugging. “I just want left alone.”she muttered. Raphael smirked a little looking amused, “I’d pay good money to see you try.”The archangel said, because Gabriel, for all that he was dim witted, was one of the few people who could go toe to toe with Lucifer in a duel. “I’m not unwilling. I just want peace.”Alexiel said smiling slightly at the demon lord, frowning slightly.”would I have chosen this path to peace myself?No, but its not a horrible thought.”

Lucifer sighed a little. "Alexiel, your not being left alone, don't you understand that? you're being hidden away so much that you can't even see the world." Lucifer gently scolded. "you've been put into a box and left there. you don't want to be left alone, your just afraid of what will happen when you step out into the sun." he smiled at her. "but your like a flower. when given a chance? you'll bloom so beautifully, you'll be the envy of us all." he promised her. "you just have to take the chance. just once. it might suck, you might hate it at first, but isn't trying, better than sitting in safety the rest of your life, wondering what it could have been like?" he asked softly. "you shouldn't have to marry a man you don't even know, just to get the life you think you want."

Alexiel frowned at the man scolding her, tilting her head a little as she thought about it. Raphael meanwhile was watching the two with interest, looking vaguely amused as he ate. “Well….then can I stay with you, until I figure out where to go?”Alexiel said looking at the demon lord, knowing that Gabriel wouldn’t be happy if she left the house, but she needed to. And the one person who was willing to stand in her father’s way from dragging her back, would be Lucifer, who backed up by Raphael, might actually make the man back off.

Lucifer nearly choked on his wine and he stared at her, shocked for a moment before he relaxed and smiled. "of course you can stay with me." he promised her. "i have many rooms in my palace." he admitted with a smile. though, if they where being honest, it wasn't much of a palace, or a castle... it was more like a very impressive three story beach house than anything else. fourteen bedrooms, ten bathrooms, four half baths, an indoor pool and sauna, two kicthens and a library bigger than a common two story house. Lucifer loved his books. he had some from the time the written word was first being written. in fact he had some very old bits, from when people where first starting to write, in very special glass cases that froze time inside, so that the animal hide it was written on, wouldn't rot away. Lucifer was probobly the only being in existence, outside of God and Jesus, who actively outranked Gabriel, both in position, and in power. though Raphael was a toss up. "would you like to try some shrimp?" he offered, sliding the plate of ice chilled shrimp over to the other girl, flashing Rapheal a smile. getting one over on Gabriel, was one of Lucifer's favorite things to do. and he got a pretty girl out of the deal too.

Raphael snickered a little at lucifer’s reaction nodding a little. “It would be the best place for her to run.”he said sounding thoughtful. Alexiel looked relieved slouching a little into her seat as she ate, smiling softly. “I would.”She said looking down at the shrimp, smiling a little as she started eating. It was amazing that these two men were trying so much to take care of her.

Lucifer smiled a little and nodded. "no one would dare face me, you, Marvolo, and Acedele all at once." Lucifer admitted with a smirk. "not even Gabriel. you'll com and stay with us for a while as well Rapheal? Alexiel will need someone there that she is familiar with, and of course we simply have to have your Gay son over." he loved picking on Dante. "i need his opinion on my new Hell beast anyway." Lucifer admitted with a grin. "you'll collect Alexiel's effects?" he asked curiously. "i can easily provide anything she needs, but i'm sure she's attached to her own things." he smiled at Alexiel. "you'll of course be able to choose whatever room you like the most. there are only five actually claimed rooms. mine, Rapheals, Dante's, Acedele's, and Marvolo's." he admitted. "so you'll have nine to choose from."

“Very true. He may be dimwitted, but not even Gabriel is that dumb.”Raphael snickered a little, his eye twitching at lucifer’s words and alexiel’s giggle. “My son is not gay!”He said making a face before smiling. “Of course I’ll collect her things, it’ll do me good to see gabriel’s face when I tell him she’s not coming home.”The angel smiled looking pleased with the idea. “That’s a lot of rooms.”Alexiel said staring at the demon lord with wide eyes. Despite being well loved, her father and her shared a small home together, more of a medium sized house then the normal archangel palaces.

he snickered. "then why doesn't he EVER look at women Rapheal? i'm very sure i caught him staring at Marvolo's ass the other day." he teased with a smirk before chuckling a little. it seamed that not even the other angels liked Gabriel. "and make sure he knows it's my fault." he ordered with a smirk. "yes it is a lot of rooms, but i need them. i get a lot of foreign visitors, from heaven, hell and the mortal realms, so i need a lot of guest rooms. especially if i am forced by Marvolo to be sociable and host a ball of some sort." he admitted with a sigh. "i hate parties." he admitted with a shake of his head. "you'd probobly enjoy them though, they're very calm. a lot of sitting around and talking about books, and political power plays." he admitted with a roll of his eyes. "mostly it's just a bunch of old farts bragging about how rich and powerful they are."

“I think your dillusional. Seeing htings.”Raphael said frowning at his friend before standing, “I’ll go get your things, alex. I’ll be back.”he smiled huffing as he walked out. Alexiel smiled slightly as she watched him go, before smiling slightly.”Well, now that does sound like a good thing. A calm thing.”She said liking the idea of a party before frowning at him, “Its not nice teasing raphael.”She muttered finishing her food.

he smirked at Rapheal. "i think you're in denial." he stated simply. "what do you care anyway? sexual orientation is mostly a human thing anyway. it's not like he can't get pregnant if he is gay." he admitted with a grin. insinuating that Dante was a bottom, which was the last thing from the truth and they ALL knew it. gay or straight, Dante was going to be the Dominant angel int he relationship. "eh, it's insufferably boring." Lucifer admitted with a sigh. "when you're a little more settled, i'll throw you a fancy party." he promised with a smile. "and as for teasing Rapheal, he's the only person i CAN tease because he's the only one who teases back. he'll get me back just as bad as what i did to him just now, i promise. he knows i don't mean it... although, Dante really is gay." he admitted with a chuckle. "or at least Bi, Rapheal just doesn't want to admit i'm right because we have money on his son's orientation." he admitted with a grin as he polished off his own meal, and then finished what Rapheal left behind and then hailed a waiter so he could pay the tab. "would you like to straight to your new home for a grand tour, or would you like to see a little bit of the mortal realms first?"

“Alexiel giggled a little as she watched raphael leave without answering, looking amused before looking at Lucifer. “Oh, I see. Well, that makes sense, and he’s bi.And you know that.”Alexiel said making a face, amused before sighing softly. “And that’s just mean, betting on dante.”He snickered a little before sighing as she stood, “Lets just go home.”She said feeling overwhelmed at the idea of being around the place even more.

he smirked a little. "i do know that, but his father doesn't." he admitted with a smirk. "he things there's fifty dollars riding on this bet. because he's bi, the bet is basically null, money won't be trading hands, so i get to sit back and have fun, and Rapheal slowly gets driven insane... and Dante knows about the bet." he admitted with a snicker. "why do you think he keeps sending such mixed signals to his father?" he asked with a smirk. "very well, we'll be going through Shadow Portal. it's slightly disorienting, so keep your hand on my arm at all times or you might walk off and get lost." he warned. "if you lose me, just stay very still and i'll find you." he promised, offering her his arm, letting her grab it however she pleased before he raised his hand, palm out, like he was lifting up a book. a doorway rose up out of the floor, nothing but inky blackness and a bit of very dark smoke curling inside. he walked in, making sure she was with him, and started walking through the blackness. how a demon knew where to go, was a mystery to the Angel's who went with them, but Lucifer didn't hesitate or falter, and provided she didn't let go, five minutes later they where stepping out into the middle of a foyer and she was swept with a sudden dizziness. "here, sit down." he offered, gently easing her into a chair. "everyone gets dizzy the first few times... Rapheal actually got sick all over my shoes."

Alexiel frowned looking worried at the idea of the portal, nodding slightly.”I’ll not let go.”She said swallowing hard as she took his arm, trembling a little as she looked at the dark smoke, swallowing hard as she let him lead her to the house. Blinking stupidly, shuddering, gripping his arm tighter as she got dizzy. “Poor Raphael.I bet he never hears the end of it.”She muttered giggling a little as she let him ease her down into a chair, swallowing hard.

Lucifer smirked. "of course he doesn't, especially since Dante did it without even getting Dizzy at the end." he admitted with a chuckle turning his head to demand something of someone in the guttural Hell language, which almost sounded like a rock grinding into glass. there was a response and then someone was there, a very handsome someone, holding a glass of water. "thank you Acedele." Lucifer stated, taking the glass of water and handing it to Alexiel. "sip it slowly, it will help with the nausea, there's a bit of mint pressed into the water." he explained. "First time?" Acedele asked with a comforting smile. "don't feel badly, it happens to everyone... except Dante, i'm not sure why he wasn't affected." the handsome man admitted, Acedele was one of the very rare, and very, very few 'human born' Demons. he had no wings, no claws, no horns, no fangs... because he was, in essence human, except for his 'power' and life expectancy... which was infinity unless someone killed him first. no one was sure how it happened, but sometimes a human with a demon's genetics, gave birth to a son or daughter who WAS a demon... they tended to be thrice as sneaky as their 'pureblooded' counterparts, which was probobly why Rapheal didn't like Acedele. the Human Born demon was highly ambitious, very greedy, and when he wanted something, he'd do anything he could to get it, including lying, cheating, blackmail, and barter. even trickery and thievery, only Lucifer, Marvolo and surprisingly, Dante, could make Acedele give something up.

“Y-yes.”Alexiel stuttered a little at acedele’s question, sipping it slowly, closing her eyes as she tried to alm. Swallowing before she laughed quietly. “Dante’s never normal. Though I think this one is because of his mother, she traveled better then most.”Alexiel muttered, because it was so rarely to consider young demoness that had given birth to dante since she’d died when he was young, and Raphael rarely talked of the woman he’d loved enough to spend eternity alone. “Thank you.”She said looking up at acedele, smiling slighty.

Acedele chuckled a little. "yes, he is an unusual child isn't he?" Acedele asked, a glint in his eyes that warned Lucifer that his number two was on another warpath. this time on the hunt for Dante's pants... or what was underneath them anyway. Rapheal was going to be SO pissed... but Acedele would never go so far as to rape someone, and if Dante said no, Acedele would obey. actually if Dante told Acedele to murder Marvolo, he'd probobly obey. "that's right, i had forgotten Dante was half Demon." Lucifer admitted, sounding surprised. "well i suppose he doesn't count then, even Fourth Demon's find Shadow Portals effortless." he admitted. "feeling better?" he asked, smiling at her as Acedele bowed to her politely. "Acedele, let Marvolo know that we will be having guests and a permanent knew resident." that made Acedele pause and he examined Alexiel before nodding. "i will Sir. do you want me to get Dante and Rapheal's rooms arranged?" "please... and Acedele... don't leave any pranks! and for the love of all that is unholy don't 'forget' a sex toy in Dante's room, i won't stop Rapheal from castrating you this time!" Ecedele pouted. "you ruin all my fun..." he complained as he headed down the hall, Lucifer snorting. "...he has a bit of a twisted mind, but he's a very good man, and very loyal and protective of those he likes." he promised her with a smile. "once you feel better, i'll show you around so you can choose a bedroom." he promised her.

“So he is.”Alexiel frowned a little as she looked up at acedele, looking worried about her friend before sighing quietly. “Its easy to forget that. He’s…different.”Alexiel said snickering a little because dante was one of the people she’d ever seen go head to head against her father from the sheer joy of fighting with the man. Listening to the other two talk she nodded a little. “yes, I do. Thank you.”She said finishing the drink before looking after acedele as he left, looking bemused. Trying to figure out the man before looking at Lucifer, standing slowly. “Lets go look now.”she said, after her isolation, her need to be aware of where she was, and what was around her, was strong.

"Different isn't bad." Acedele admitted with a grin. "it only makes him all the more... fascinating." he purred and Lucifer made a face. "Dante is a child who enjoys fighting with people. he'll probobly tease Acedele for a good long while. Dante isn't going to just 'give in' he'll make Acedele fight for every bit of attention Dante decides to give him... it will be good for Acedele to have to honestly work for something." he admitted with a smirk as he offered Alexiel a hand up. and lead her down the hall, explaining that the door behind them was the front door, where Dante and Rapheal would enter. then he showed her the first kitchen, the living room, the sitting room, the three offices. one for him, one for Marvolo and one for Acedele. there was a side door which led to the garden, a massively overgrown thing that was filled with wild birds and animals of all kinds... not all of them natural. then there was the massive Library which reached up all three floors and was connected by long walkways that weaved about. then there was the massive indoor pool, hot tub, and spa. then was the fourteen bedrooms. spread out through the house. the five already claimed bedrooms had names carved into the wood doors.

ALexiel looked amused sighing softly as she watched acedele go, before nodding a little. “Dante enjoys everything, especially fighting with people.”She said thoughtfully before following the man, looking around her with wide eyes, shuddering a little. Overwhelmed with the whole house and swallowing hard as they reached the bedroom, glancing at the doors before smiling, “I would like this one.”She said pointing to the door between Raphael and dante’s, and across the hall from lucifers.

he smiled a little as she chose the bedroom she wanted and he nodded and pressed his hand to the wood, dragging it across the front of the door, which began to hiss and crackle as the letters began to burn their way into the wood. her door was marked with Alexiel now, letting the world know that this was her room, and only her room. "this is yours now. for the rest of eternity." he promised her with a smile. "you can do anything you like to is, so long as you don't destroy it." he warned playfully, opening the door and letting her go in. "would you like to rest for a while? you look a bit shaken." he admitted, glad that he had decided not to take her through the garden yet. he was sure she'd love all of his creations, but he wasn't sure she had the energy to deal with anything more today. "it will take Gabriel a few more hours to get here." he admitted. "why don't you take a nap? i'll be right across the hall if you need me." he promised, indicating his own room. "i'll leave my door open a crack for you."

Alexiel smiled at the wood, nodding slightly. “I would like to redecorate. I’ve never done that before.”She said thoughtfully before nodding as she stepped into the bedroom. “Thank you. A rest sounds good.”She said smiling, nodding as he promised to be in his rooms before shutting the door behind her.

“So how was your visit?”Raphael said smirking a little as he stepped into lucifer’s rooms, amused the man was staying there instead of wandering away from alexiel. Having checked on the napping woman, he was glad to see that even after a few hours to think, the woman still seemed content to be here.

Lucifer smiled and nodded. "i will make sure you have anything you need." he promised. "we have alternate bedding and furniture as well if that is not to your taste." he promised the girl before offering her sweet dreams. he was working on some paperwork when Rapheal came back and Lucifer smirked at him. "it was a wonderful visit actually." he admitted. "i beleive she is still sleeping." he admitted as he leaned back in his chair. "i do beleive i rather like her." he admitted. "she's shy, extremely so, but you can see who she might grow into." he admitted. Rapheal probobly remembered Lucifer saying much the same thing about Marvolo. Lucifer loved bringing the best out in people, he was no doubt going to do his damned best to create a self assured, confident, happy young woman out of Alexiel.

Back
Top Bottom