Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Angelic Demon(lady/moon)

While heaven and hell were technically different places, it was more of a…alternate place, instead of a punishment. And while it was difficult, earth was neutral ground, where both demon and angels walk easily through the world together, and despite their differences, the archangel and former archangel got along together. Which was why Raphael was currently waiting for Lucifer to show up at their favorite bar. The tall blond man looked at ease and amused, raising a eyebrow as he glanced at the demon lord. Despite looking human, the archangel was still to beautiful, to sharp edged to be truly human, which was why, even in a crowded bar, no one was sitting with him. The humans sensed something was different about him, even if they couldn’t figure out what it was.

“Luc, you do realize, most people have like actual parties for their birthdays, instead of sharing drinks in a bar?”He said sipping his gin and tonic, raising a eyebrow at his friend.Knowing there was important things they needed to talk about, but for the moment he didn’t want to discuss what had brought him here.

Lucifer was one Demon that no one could truly understand. he and a very few had actually been unhappy in heaven, and God had been set in his ways. hadn't wanted to change heaven, not even for his favorite Angel, or his Right hand man. instead, God gave Lucifer the power to make his own realms. many of the angels who resided in heaven, thought that this was spitting in Gods face, but Lucifer didn't care. he created the Kingdom of Hell, where he could reside where he WANTED to reside. if a person was unhappy in hell, they where transferred into Heaven, and vice versa. it had been working that way for eternity now. still, after 4.54 billion years, one would think Lucifer would calm down a little. nope. he was still with a new woman every week, still partied his ass off every weekend, and smoked enough cigarettes to kill even an immortal being. some suspected it was because Lucifer was still unhappy, despite being a benevolent, just, and proud ruler of an equally majestic, proud, and perfect kingdom.

"Shut up you glittering Ponce." Lucifer growled. it was Friday evening, Lucifer had probobly just come back from the 'Courts'. which was little more than Lucifer sitting in his throne while people told him if they had any problems. it was usually a lack of food here or there. or a fight between thieves trying to claim the same stolen goods. "we weren't Born anyway, we where created. there was no diaper stage, or terrible two's, just Pop, there i was in all my eternal glory." Lucifer stated with a mocking, biting tone. "it was YOU who decided that i had to have a birthday after watching those silly English humans celebrating it in their little wooden huts." he grumbled, rolling his eyes. "what, six thousand years ago or so? it's annoying celebrating every damn year Rapheal. it was fun at first but it's gotten old, you've gotten fat, and this world has gotten boring." well, Lucifer was certainly in a good mood. normally he would have told Rapheal to shut up, and then nursed his drink all night before attempting to get laid.

“I’m not the pounce in this relationship. You’re the one who screws anything that’ll stand still long enough.”Raphael said making a face at his friend before snickering. “Well, it’s a eternal something, I’m not sure its glory.”he said his tone equally biting, before smirking.”Well, you are in a pleasant mood. I’m so glad I came all this way just to be insulted.”he said rolling his eyes a little as he sipped his drink before smirking. Though the first of the angels were created, just popped into existence, as time past, god had seen the benefit of allowing the strongest, the brightest to procreate, and most of the archangels and some of the seraphim had families, much like the demon lords who were currently vying to get Lucifer to marry their daughters. Not that he was going to bring that up yet, he knew the man was probably pissed to be still being harassed about it.

“Besides, you’re the one who asked what they were celebrating in the huts. If you hadn’t wanted to celebrate your own ‘birthday’ why did you ask?”

Lucifer rolled his eyes. "sex is pleasant, i like how it feels. besides, i have like, twelve dozen Demon spawn running about now." he admitted with a smirk. though half human babies weren't exactly what God had been planning when he'd allowed for the Angelic, and Demonic to start procreating. "granted... that's not exactly my fault. if God was going to suddenly decide to allow us to breed, he should have said something." it had taken three years before Lucifer realized he was actually impregnating the human females that he was fucking. alright so He hadn't really realized it, Rapheal had TOLD him. that was actually how they'd met. Rapheal had come to earth to tell Lucifer to stop breeding with the humans. Lucifer had been so stunned to realize he'd been breeding with humans for three years, that he'd gone straight home and contemplated castrating himself. despite having a tongue like acid, and very few morals... he did have them, and impregnating people against their will was one of the things that bothered Lucifer. as was rape, funnily enough. fortunately, Lucifer's right hand man Acedele had talked Lucifer out of castration.

"Shut up Rapheal, you led me into it and you KNOW it! you kept telling 'Little Timmy' to blow out the candles already! sneaky, slinky bastard of an Angel." Lucifer growled. "i was curious about what you where raising such a fuss about. i KNOW you only wanted an excuse to assign me one of those damnable frivolities." he complained, rolling his eyes as he hailed the bartender, who didn't even ask what Luc wanted. the man just made 'hell on the rocks'. a mix of vodka, whiskey, several dozen other things, and moonshine. it would probobly have melted a humans throat. there was even Russian, Japanese, and Irish alcohols in there. "...oh Raph..." Lucifer suddenly sighed, laying his hands in his arms. "The Demon Lords won't stop pestering me..." he complained. "they insist that me getting married will make me happy. will be good for me." he complained, scowling. "i am happy... i'm perfectly happy... and their daughters are..." he shook his head. "why is everyone pressing me to get married and have pure blooded babies all of a sudden?"

“Hm, most people like how sex feels you know. its why everyone does it.”He said primly, sounding like a scolding mother, and it was one of the few mysteries in the world of both angelic and demonic life, did Raphael, with his healing hands and devastating good looks, and a prissiness that could put a victorian school mother to shame, actually have sex on occasion? “But watching you figure out you had kids, then watch them breed themselves was highly amusing.”Raphael teased rolling his eyes a little. Because while lucifer’s direct children had all had human lifetimes and died, looking around the world you could still see the traces of that bloodline in the tycoons and business sharks that controlled more of the world. Even mostly human, the men and women who’d descended from the hell lord, had bred true enough to want to control things around them.

Snickering at lucifer’s words, he shrugged. “I did not. I was only getting tired of waiting to eat for cake, there was nothing about wanting to give you a frivolity.”He said rolling his eyes a little before snickering, “You’re not happy, and you know it.”he said looking amused.”And you know Acedele and Marvos are only after you because they’re worried.”He said looking amused because while he wasn’t sure about acedele, marvos was one of the few demons beside Lucifer who Raphael got along with. The dark haired demon lord was just as fierce and demanding as Lucifer, one of the rare men who were just as intelligent and vicious enough to put against any warrior, the man was lucifer’s general, even if it had been years since a war had come their way.

“And well…you should know that the demons aren’t the only ones putting forward their daughters.”

he snorted a little and rolled his eyes. "your just jealous that i'm prettier than you." he scoffed. "that's why you never get laid." he taunted with a sniff. "besides you have NEVER had sex for pleasure, you just had sex so you could have bouncing brats." he stated with a roll of his eyes. "still, i have to admit, Emily Rose was always my favorite child... too bad she was mad." he muttered with a grimace. "stupid human priests. if they'd just left her alone she would have grown out of it, they always do." he grumbled. "still, my offspring now control the world, don't you know? the new owner of Wal~mart is one of mine. and Sears belongs to one of mine as well." he admitted with a smirk. "not to mention most of the big business men in new york. who would have imagined a few dozen, would turn into a few thousand, eh? i even have a ruler of some backwater country in there." he admitted with a snicker. "and you did too! don't try to lie to ME Rapheal! i INVENTED Lying!" he hissed, his eyes narrowed before he sniffed and shook his head. "Marvos is about to have his balls removed! fourteen Wives, and fourteen daughters, and each one as twitter-headed as the last!" he growled. "and Acedele's only daughter is so stupid i'm surprised she even remembers how to BREATH!" he growled.

then he started to choke as he realized that the Angel's where trying to marry their daughters off to him as well. "son of a bitch!" he hissed, glaring at Rapheal. "i thought so, i KNEW you where up to something! it was the way you walked over here! a hessitation in your step, i figured you where going to bring me bad news, but i never imagined THIS! you want me to get MARRIED?!" he demanded of Rapheal, his eyes blazing with fury, so much so they where glowing red before he sagged in his seat and sighed, flipping his head back. it was hard to make Lucifer angry, and it was even harder for him to stay that way. still, Rapheal still having his innards on the inside after that brief flash of fury, was a testament to how much Lucifer actually liked Rapheal. "i didn't even know you had a daughter." he grumbled. "i thought it was a son... why do you people insist that i get married? it's just another boring thing for boring people and i'm tired of boring. marriage to me... it would be a very bad idea."

“You are not prettier then me. I’ve been told so, on many occasions, by different angels. And I don’t have sex just for children. I have one child, and that’s it.”The angel’s eye twitched a little before laughing softly. “Emily rose was a sweetheart, and some of those priests are still screaming you know.”he muttered looking away. While Lucifer had never given into the desire to seek revenge, it seemed the angel who was renowned for mercy, had called in a favor. Raphael had been vicious with the men who’d harmed lucifer’s favorite. Rolling his eyes at the bragging he sighed, snorting a little. “He enjoys sex, and at least he marries them, unlike some people I could name.”he teased

Wincing at the other’s words he sighed, “I don’t care what you do. Get married, get laid whatever. I think it would be good for you-when and if you would choose to do so, but again, I wouldn’t require it of you either.”Raphael shrugged before smirking as he realized he wasn’t being killed before looking away, “My child is a son, but his best friend is one of the girls being put up for…auction.”his lip twisted a little, because he saw this blatant giving up the girls as a way to curry favor, and prestige as nothing more then a slave auction, because he knew Lucifer would never marry simply for love, and would never care for any of them. So watching their father’s write them off, demand they do this…was painful. “And I agree, it’s a mostly bad idea to force you to do, but you also know they will not leave you alone.”

he snorted a little. "you whore." he teased, well aware that one child in the three thousand years that they'd been able to procreate was practically celibacy. "she was. she was fun too." he admitted with a small chuckle before he frowned, confused as he studied Rapheal. "it still baffles me that you took revenge for me. i have thanked you for that, haven't i?" every time it came up. "shut up. i'm using protection now, so i can have all the sex i want. and it's not like the people i fuck expect anything more than a fuck." he pointed out before he glared at Raphael before he gave up. trying to make Rapheal do anything was like trying to control the Ocean. "...it's a damn Slave Auction is what it is, the disgusting bastards. i certainly am NOT going to be a part of this. you know one of the under lords of Hell actually offered me a PRICE for his daughter?! he offered me thirty thousand American daughters to have his daughter! and she was sitting there just a SOBBING because she was in love with the Stable Boy!" he complained, shaking his head. "...he didn't keep his guts for very long, needless to say." he grumbled. "it's turning into a madhouse down there Rapheal..." Lucifer finally muttered, hiding his face in his hands. "Demon's and Angels are practically begging me to rape their daughters... it's SICK."

he looked at Rapheal. "if i ever find the sick bastard who started this, he'll wish he was never born." better not mention that it was God's own Son who commented that Lucifer might be happy if he found a wife. granted, Jesus had meant that Lucifer should find his OWN wife, someone he LOVED, but when had anyone ever cared about the technicalities? "...they have to know that i would never love?" Lucifer asked, looking mortified. "their trying to force their daughters into a... a uncaring marriage. where i'll probobly cheat on them every day because i can't stand to look at the pain i've caused her..." he sighed and thanked his head onto the table. "i'm fucking miserable Rapheal. every time i do anything in Hell i'm swarmed by old bastards who want me to accept their daughter. i'd imagine it would be the same if i went to heaven. i can't do any rule in my kingdom because anytime i try, it's never the people who actually need help. they're shoved to the back so the idiots with daughters can sell them for the honor and prestige they'd get for having a daughter married to the Lord of Hell..." he sighed and stared at Rapheal. "what do you suggest i do?"

“I didn’t do anything more then ask Michael to take care of the a problem for me.”He said shrugging a little before smirking a little. “Yes, that is what it is. And I’m glad I’m not the only one to notice.”He said thoughtfully looking disgusted at how hard the lords were trying, trying to figure out what to say before sighing softly. Wincing because he wasn’t about to tell Lucifer who had started it, but knowing something had to be done.

“I know that, and they do to. But the idea of having you married to oen of them…overrules their desire for them to be happy.”He shrugged a little thinking about it before sighing. “Marry. And the reason I came here to speak to you about Alexiel is that…she is gabriel’s only daughter. And she’s been raised in complete isolation, even from other angels. She’s scared of what he’ll force her to do, but she is gabriel’s daughter, and intelligent from anything I have seen. I’ve met her more then the other’s, like I said, my son is one of the few who have seen her. She wont be demanding, she just wants left aloen.”

he snorted a little and shook his head. "first i will make an announcement." he decided. "that if one more person brings me a girl to marry, i will have their guts on the floor." you could always tell when Lucifer was annoyed, because he had a thing about spilling someone's guts. normally he'd threaten beheading, or torture, or making someone wish they where dead. but when he threatened to spill someone's guts, and this was the third time in the last ten minutes, then he was truly annoyed. he paused for a second and then turned to stare at Rapheal. "Gabriel has a daughter? Gabriel PROCREATED?!" he demanded, stunned by that. he never even knew Gabriel COULD connect to another person long enough to have sex. "...Alexiel?" he asked, curious despite himself. it wasn't often he was interested in something, so that was a very good sign. "why was she raised in isolation? is she a sickly child?" he asked, honestly wondering about such a creature. granted, Gabriel probobly wasn't the best Father figure around, he was much too protective. "your son has a knack for worthy people..." Lucifer muttered. he adored Rapheal's son, Lucifer, as much as he hated the frivolity of birthdays, made sure to send Rapheal's progeny a present every year. usually hand crafted, hand made, or hand raised.

Lucifer was actually very skilled in 'breeding'. mixing together various species to create new ones. last year Lucifer had given Rapheal's son an honest to god Unicorn colt. "she is afraid of her own father?" Lucifer asked, frowning at that. "just how alone has she been? that's not right..." he complained, wondering if he hadn't been led right into a trap. "...i wish to meet her... i will make her a present, so she won't be alone..." he slid out of his seat and headed for the door, muttering to himself. "mix some Cat with... mmmmhmm and lizard? no no that wouldn't do, much too gross for a woman... uhmm..." that project would take Lucifer all week no doubt. but he had agreed to meet Alexeil, and that was much better than anyone could have expected. not only had he agreed, he was actually interested. that was an even better sign. the line of Rapheal... was going to be ecstatic.

“Well good. At least that will keep someone from trying to keep the auction going.”Raphael said not trying to look as pleased as he was at the announcement, because he was glad that Lucifer was pissed enough to put a stop to it. snickering at the other’s words he tilted his head, “Yes he did. And she is his only progeny, though I don’t think anyone, not even alexiel, knows who her mother was.”Raphael said looking equally stunned because he hadn’t known Gabriel could connect with another enough to reproduce. Gabriel wasn’t…evil or twisted, he was just so emotionally disconnected to everything that alexiel was a child starved for affection even if it didn’t show, and just wanted left alone. “No. Not sick, just…protected. You know Gabriel, whatever drove him to procreate, has also kept him from being willing to share.”He said smiling a little at the thought of his son, dante. While the boy was a wonder to him at times, it was good to see him grow, and the two century old angels had developed a relationship, even if alexiel was still gun shy and shy around others.

“She is….worried about why he is putting her forward for this. She understands Gabriel has his own reasons for doing anything, she is afraid of what he will do to get what he wants, or what he is planning. I don’t know luc, she’s afraid.”Raphael said before laughing softly. “Her and Gabriel live alone in the house, with only me and dante allowed to visit anytime. Otherwise…she’s been on her own since she was a child.”he said snickering as he watched the other go, wondering just what was going to happen.

A week later alexiel looked around them wide eyed as she followed Raphael into the park, the smallish woman looking nervous and worried. Dark haired and small, it was obvious she was related to Gabriel, her features his in miniature perfection. Dressed in jeans and a t-shirt the mark of being a archangel’s daughter showed in not only her beauty, but in the fact that she could hide her wings so easily, the glorious spill of white feathers a simple tattoo on her back until she needed them. “Don’t be nervous. He’ll be here soon.”Raphael muttered smiling slightly looking worried about her.

Lucifer fidgeted as he walked towards the park, wondering what he was thinking. the day he had returned to hell, he'd made the announcement that if one more person brought forward a daughter to be married, he would kill every man who dared slave their child off. in an instant, the chaos vanished, and even the Angel's where cringing at the threat of disembowelment. one man had thought Lucifer was bluffing, and had brought his daughter and a pile of fancy gems so he would marry her. needless to say he was now without intestines, and the daughter had inherited a lot of fancy gems. Lucifer never bluffed. ever. he paused and sighed as he looked down at the cute little basket he'd had that same daughter make for him. he wasn't so good at arts and crafts. still, he thought it looked gorgeous, almost as gorgeous as the sleeping think that sat inside. he swallowed thickly, wondering why he had EVER agreed to this, he HATED Gabriel! why would he agree to meet his daughter!? she was probobly just as pompously dim witted as her father was.

still, he continued on and nearly froze as he caught sight of her. she was... beautiful, simply gorgeous. he sighed and continued on and paused in front of the two. "Good morning Rapheal, Alexiel. did you have any problems finding the place?" he asked, courtious as he always was when he was doing his 'i'm here on official hell business' act. Lucifer was only rude to the people he LIKED. wasn't Rapheal lucky? "i have a present for you..." he admitted to Alexiel, looking sheepish and flustered. "er... He was only hatched this morning, so he's still very clumsy, and he'll sleep a lot.." he warned. "it's a new breed so i can't be sure exactly how his personality will be, but he's supposed to be fun loving and slightly mischievous. he'll grow to be about three feet long, and he should be able to fly..." he admitted, handing the Basket to Alexiel. inside was a creature that looked like it had been crossed with a Chinese Luck Dragon, and a powder-puff Kitten it was warm, and furry, and had the biggest black eyes you could ever imagine. human's would have called it a sin against nature, Jesus would have called it 'the most adorable thing ever'. Marvos said it was 'nauseatingly cute... you'd better kill it and try again'. Lucifer figured that meant he had succeeded in making a pet for a woman.

(this is what it looks like ----->Link)

Raphael smiled slightly, “Good morning.”he said wincing a little as alexiel took a step towards him, almost hiding in his shadow, though her dark eyes were watching Lucifer. “We found it find, lord lucifer.”Alexiel said quietly looking up at him before eyes widening at the sight of the basket, hesitating. “You didn’t have to…”She said sounding confused at the present but taking it from him, looking down at it as she held the basket. Balancing the basket on one hand she reached in and gently touched the kitten’s head, smiling slightly as the two bonded.

Raphael rolled his eyes, “You should have tried again. Its to adorable.”he muttered looking amused before looking at Lucifer. “Are you sure about this?”

he smiled a little as he studied her, his head tilted to the side. she was so shy, and so... adorable really. "of course i had to." Lucifer stated with a smile. "i love to make things, and finding people to give them to is a great passion of mine." he admitted. "Dante gets a present from me every year." he admitted. "Rapheal get's nothing, because he is an annoyance." he stated shooting Rapheal a playful little smirk, because they BOTH knew that was a lie. not a month ago, Lucifer had given Rapheal a rare Dragon species that had feathered wings and venom so deadly it could kill a human in seconds. the creature was astonishingly loyal, and refused to let anyone but Rapheal and Dante touch it. "shut up... it's cute. women like cute. you'd know this if you ever talked to one." he stated with a sniff. "and of course i'm not sure about this... that's what makes this so... not boring." a high compliment indeed from the Lord of hell. "he's yours to name." Lucifer stated to her with a smile. "be careful though, he may, or may not develop the ability to breath fire when he gets older." aaand there it was. most of Lucifer's best creations where dangerous in some way or another. even the Unicorn had a tendency to stab people with it's horn if they annoyed it. and with a twelve inch horn, that was a heck of a wound.

Alexiel nodded eagerly, smiling.”Dante shows me every year.”She said smiling before giggling at his description of Raphael before growing serious, looking up at Raphael to make sure the man wasn’t insulted. “Well, you’re fairly annoying yourself.”Raphael said rolling his eyes before smirking. “I do talk to women on occasion.”he said. Alexiel’s eyes widened at the information, looking down at the small basket she was holding in her hands before nodding. “I’ll be careful.”She said smiling as she reached down and gently touched the dragons head biting her lip, looking thoughtful. “I think I shall call him Seneca.”

he smiled a little. "good, he needs to show off the things i make." Lucifer stated with all the pride he had capable of him. it was a lot. "and i am NEVER annoying!" Lucifer stated with a smirk. "annoying doesn't come CLOSE to what i am." he stated, buffing his nails. he was showing off a bit. clearly interested in making sure Alexiel liked him. a rare occurrence. usually Lucifer ignored anyone who wasn't already close to him. he was only interested in people who interested him, and since most people where deemed 'boring' at a single glance, Lucifer only made a freind about, once a few thousand years.Marvolo for instance, was ignored for three thousand years, until he took on one of Lucifer's more interesting, and deadly creatures after it went on a rampage, and won. Acedele was ignored for six thousand years, until Marvolo commented that Acedele could break any horse. so, Lucifer tossed Acedele onto a Firehorse and Deathsteed crossbreed. a creature that had previously killed anything that had dared set astride it. Acedele broke the horse and he had been one of Lucifer's inner circle ever since. Rapheal was there because he was the only living creature willing to laugh at the devil himself.

"Seneca is a beautiful name." Lucifer stated, feeling a bit relieved. if he had called the hideously adorable thing something sweet like 'fluffpaws' he was sure he would have puked. "i've made reservations for us." Marvolo made reservations for them. "it's a very nice Italian place." he admitted with a smile. "they allow pets of course, so Seneca will have to have his own little plate of food..." here he paused. "actually i'm not sure what he would eat. Luck Dragons don't eat anything but stardust and clouds... Kittens eat..." he made a face. "well if he has a kittens appetite, i'm sure he'll be alright on some Cat food instead of mice..."

Raphael smirked amused that lucifer was trying so hard to get alexiel to like him, though it was obvious the girl was overwhelmed and shy still. After a lifetime of dealing with only Gabriel, he’d be feeling oddly to. “It is isn’t it?”Alexiel muttered smiling down at the dragon before looking up at Lucifer, flushing a little as she realized he had planned on them eating together. Stepping closer to Raphael she looked at odds, wondering what to do. Raphael swallowed the startled yelp that threatened to escape as alexiel brushed against him arm, moving away a little, enough to wave Lucifer on. “let’s go then.I’m hungry.”he said smiling slightly before snickering. “we’ll try giving him some meat at the restaurant. He’ll let us know if he wants it or not.”

Lucifer smiled a little as she looked proud at the name she'd chosen. "it's a strong name too, the little tyke will have to work hard to live up to it. i can imagine all the mischief he'll get into." Lucifer teased her kindly, wondering why she was flushing like that. had he said something wrong? "Rapheal you are ALWAYS hungry! this is a day for the lady. don't ruin her good time with your terrible table manners." Lucifer demanded before nodding. "we'll try meat and vegetables, and maybe even some fruit. some Luck Dragon's do like fruit." he admitted with a smile. "i imagine he'll probobly sleep through the entire meal." Lucifer admitted with a small chuckle and a shake of his head. "he was only born this morning after all." he admitted with a smile as the tiny thing yawned, wrapped a paw around Alexiel's finger, gave it two swift licks from it's tiny tongue, and went back to sleep. it was so adorable, Lucifer honestly worried about his sanity.

they moved into the restaurant, into a private booth, where they where protected from the eyes of strangers. it was like they where eating all alone. "please order anything you like. it's my treat." Lucifer promised with a smile. he ordered a sampler platter for the table. escargot, Kalamari, caviar, roast artichokes, and a blooming onion as well as several other things that couldn't be pronounced in English. there was even a sampler of several different kinds of Olives, all of them stuffed with various things, some with cheese, some with meat, some with garlic, everything imaginable. it really was a very fancy place, but Lucifer was less interested in the fancy, as he was the selection. with so much offered, Alexiel could try almost anything she wanted.

Alexiel smiled a little as she looked over the menu, biting her lip a little before choosing a simple meal of veal and some pasta, settling in to relax as she looked around them. Raphael smiled slightly as he ordered the kalamari before looking at Lucifer. “So, how are you doing?”He asked smiling slightly at the female angel spent some time petting Seneca, looking relaxed and happy. Raphael looked pleased to see her so happy, because he really had been afraid that she would really freak out that she wasn’t at home anymore. So isolated the woman was that he had no idea how she would react at seeing someone she hadn’t met before, much less a man that her father expected her to marry.

Lucifer offered both of them a grin as well as he ordered a vegetarian pasta and a side steak before helping himself to a few pieces of Escargot as the appetizers where delivered with a a rich, sweet fruit wine that had little to no alcohol content. Lucifer doubted that Alexiel could hold her liquor. "so is this your first time in the mortal plains?" Lucifer asked the girl curiously, well aware that it was, but wanting to get a conversation started before the awkward silence ate him. "how do you like it so far? it's not as clean as heaven is, but it's got a bit more color to it, don't you think? of course it's also a lot noisier."

Alexiel smiled almost shyly as she nibbled on some of the escargot, sipping the wine before looking up at him. “Yes.”She nodded looking around her before nodding quietly. “It’s…louder. Brighter. It seems more…alive then home is.”She said smiling. Raphael snorted looking amused, “anything’s better then that house, alex, you know that.”He said because he’d spent so long trying to convince her just how wrong it was that she never bothered to fight her isolation, only wanting left alone.

Lucifer smiled a little. "now that's not true." he stated, looking at Rapheal. "just because you don't like it, doesn't mean that she isn't perfectly happy there. you hate my house too after all, and i'd rather be there than dealing with you any day." he teased with a grin. "how you talk me into coming out into this world every weekend is beyond me." now that was a point blank lie! but hopefully it would get a smile from Alexiel. "it is a bit unhealthy to be so secluded though, you need to get out a little bit more." he admitted to Alexiel. "it is fine to not want to hang out with strangers, i can understand that sentiment entirely, but you should interact with some freinds after all." he admitted, handing her a glass of wine before offering the stronger stuff to Rapheal. "you should let Rapheal take you out more... or if you don't trust him not to drag you to somewhere traumatizing, Dante always has good taste in pleasant, crowd free locations."

“I hate your house because there’s usually naked women and people having sex in the hallways, not because its boring.”Raphael said his eye twitching a little before sighing softly. Alexiel giggled watching the two before smiling slightly. Looking confused at the man’s desire for her to go outside, a slight wrinkle between her eyes as she sipped the wine. “I have friends. Friend.I talk to dante a lot.”She said frowning. “I do not take you traumatizing places. Come on, you know you enjoyed mardi gras.”Raphael said rolling his eyes, sadness in them as he considered how long it had taken for his son to coax alexiel to leave the house just to go for a walk through one of the angelic gardens. So frightened of her father’s reaction, the girl was a virtual prisoner isolated by both her own desire and gabriel’s overprotectiveness.

Lucifer smirked at the angel. "just because YOU are a prude, doesn't mean the people that work for me have to be." he stated with a snicker before he chuckled at her. "Dante is a great kid." he agreed before he gaped at Rapheal. "you didn't REALLY take her THERE?!" he demanded, stunned that his freind could be so... stupid! "Rapheal! i even find Mardi Gras traumatizing!" he protested, shaking his head. "Honestly! you can't take sheltered angels to places like that! you need to take her to... to the Tulip fields in Holland! or to a Zoo when it's not too crowded. he sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Rapheal i worry about you sometimes... we need to get you laid, it's affecting your common sense." he muttered before he smiled at Alexiel. "i'll tell you what, next time you want to come down to the mortal realms, i'll be your tour guide. we'll go to a few places i know you'll like."

“I am not a prude!”Raphael sputtered a little before looking at Lucifer, frowning slightly. “It was interesting, and she didn’t know what mardi gras was. I thought a lesson by showing her would be easier then telling her.” Alexiel shuddered a little watching the two, swallowing hard. “It was…interesting…Don’t worry…I liked it Raphael.”She whispered looking up at the other angel, not wanting to upset one of the few people she enjoyed spending time with before smiling slightly at Lucifer, tilting her head a little.”I would like to visit these…fields and zoo…that you said.”she said sounding curious about what they were, not only was she isolated in person, it seemed her father had limited her knowledge of the world, the only things she knew, had come from dante and Raphael.

Back
Top Bottom