Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sexy Ocean Treasure (dando20 and black_lotus)

"Da...ne?" She looked at him, slowly crawling back toward him, her tiny figure seemingly moving on it's own. She knew what he was asking her but honestly knew no way to say her own name other than underwater in her native language. When Celeste was directly between Dane's human parts, she set her face on him and looked in his eyes, her icy blue eyes were piercing but she didn't mind. "Ce....leste." She said slowly. Even saying her name sounded different. Happily, Celeste repeated her name for him and mostly for her.

Dane smiled, feeling a bit aroused by her gorgeous voice when Celeste said her name at last. "Celeste..OK...Do you like my house?...Would you want to..live here?" Dane asked hopefully. He figured that she would want to go back to the ocean, but he wanted her so much. Maybe he was being too hopeful.

Dane smiled and hugged her firmly, excited to have a mermaid live with him. "Oh I'm so glad..but..won't you miss your home?...the ocean?" Dane asked, not wanting to keep her away from the ocean because of him. He then noticed how adorably sexy she looks up close.

Celeste nodded. "My sister went away with a sailor some time ago, my father always knew that we would have to leave one day and live with humans, at least until we come back home." She explained, hugging Dane just as tightly. "It is a mer-persons dream to be found and loved by a human one day. Many of my brothers have left after saving human women from danger as well. I will be alright with you, you caught me anyway."

Dane was quite surprised that she was so articulate after not able to speak. "Hehe, well then..In that case." Dane leaned to her and kissed her on the lips. He sneaked his hand on her butt and rubbed it firmly as he kisses her.

Celeste was shocked and suddenly afraid after feelings Dane's hands and lips touch her in places that were unfamiliar to her, in her shock, Celeste stood up and lifted the shirt. When she looked down she screamed a un knowingly shrill screech. "Wha... What is this?" She asked, looking at herself.

"What?..Haven't you seen a pussy before? Your sisters must have then as well, since thy are with sailors. I guess since you had a tail all the time, you've never seen one. But now you have legs..and they come with a pussy." Dane explained.

Dane blushed as Celeste hugged him. "Umm..well..Ok..I'll try..but...have you heard of mating?" Dane said, grinning mentally.

"I see..well..human mating is more...different. Sometimes we don't do it to have a child, rather just for fun and pleasure..can..I show it to you?" Dane said hopefully.

"Like I said..for pleasure...I think you'll understand if you experience it.." Dane said. "But..would you want a child or not" Dane wanted to know if he needed a condom.

"Umm...Ok...I'll mate with you then..." Dane blushed carrying the mermaid up to the bedroom. "First let me get something that will prevent me from giving you my seed." Dane said as he laid her on the bed. "And you might as well remove your shirt..you won't need it for this." Dane suggested.

"Yes...it is my seed that produces a child that you will bear. Since you don't want that I'm getting a condom to prevent that." Dane explained as he found it in the cabinet and putting one while Celeste wasn't looking.

"Condom?" Celeste was still trying to figure out how humans mated, the human males have seeds and the human female can bear a child from a seed but if she does not want his seed he can use a condom to prevent his seed. "That sounds scary, how does the seed get to the woman?" She asked, looking at Dane.

Dane got the condom on and went to Celeste. "I'm about to show you. Lay on the bed flat please." Dane asked kindly while removing his pants

"Umm...it might at first..since it will be your first time..but it should feel good afterwards..do you still want to do it?" Dane asked showing off his erect member.

Back
Top Bottom