Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sexy Ocean Treasure (dando20 and black_lotus)

dando20

Supernova
Dane looked over the aquamarine ocean as he rides on his large sailboat. His fishing line still in the water, but no fish is getting the bait so far. He made a gloomy sigh, realizing how miserably alone he was

After inheriting a grand amount of money from a deceased relative, Dane gone from a part-time worker to a retired 25 year old "Richie Rich". Because of it, many people, including lots of women, suddenly wanted to be with him, but Dane knew they just wanted to squeeze money from him. It's funny how people will completely ignore when you don't have so much as a fancy limousine or big mansion.

Dane however didn't splurge all of his money on fancy thing. He simply got himself a nice Volswagon and a not-to-big house, some miles from the city. However, as happy and content as he was, he still wished that he would meet someone who would like him for him, not for his fortune.

Dane made another sigh, shifting attention back to his fishing.

The waves of the ocean were just as Celeste liked them to be, playfully rough but never too dangerous. As she swam under the water watching the clear blue sea, illuminate the beautiful home she called her own, just as she spotted one of her friendly pet dolphins and played with them and the smaller salmon that popped in Celeste innocently ignored the trap that was suddenly in front of her. Fearful of what her mother and father told her, Celeste began to pull at the strange instrument causing her deep brown hair to tangle within it, unaware however of her actions.

Dane felt the fishing line thug and quickly reeled the line in. It felt quite heavy so he reeled slowly. He didn't think any big fish would be here, but at least his fishing friends he has met over the years, would be excited to see a trophy fish in his house for once.

(Have to go to work. I can expand this post if u need me to when I get back)

( it is fine. )

Celeste felt her heart sink deeply into her chest, her long hair covered her body just in time to conceal her most treasured parts of her but her face was ridden with fear, no one in the dry land knew of the existence of merpeople. Frantically, she struggled more to get back into the ocean but was slowly failing as she began to see a figure of a man, a human man at that.

"Grr..wow..this catch is quite ..heavy.." Dane said. He almost pulled it out and saw what landed on his boat. A woman with long pale blonde hair and tan skin...and a long blue tail. "W..What the?!" Dane said in shock. He couldn't believe he just caught a mermaid.

"A..A mermaid?..How..wha.." Dane couldn't form words to express how he felt.

Celeste looked at the man, fearful from the tale she was told of the men on the water. Celeste tried her best to return back to the ocean, her hair changed color, her skin was glowing and she felt as if she was going to die.... for a brief second. she looked down and marvelous sea blue tail was gone. Only thing she could do was stare at the water, and figure out how to get back. She was never out on the human land before.

Dane was surprised that the mermaid has now two legs. He got over his shock and went to care for the beauty "Umm..I'm sorry. I dind't mean to catch you...Are you hurt?" Dane said checking for any wounds.

Celeste jumped a bit as the man proceeded to examine her. Maybe he will eat her like her brothers have told her or worse, mount her in his human lair like a prize. She looked at the man and furrowed her brow slowly shaking her head, still looking at how her beautiful brown locks were now a stunning yellow, Celeste had never been out of the water long enough to experience any of this, but the man seemed nice enough, so she allowed him to look at her.

Dane saw no wounds and sighed in relief. "Ok..looks like you're OK...Umm..I guess you are free to go..I'm..sorry about the mess...Umm..can you walk?..I can put you in the water if you want." Dane asked. Though he didn't want the beauty to go, he knew it would be unfair to keep her for himself. Even though he would like a companion such as her.

Celeste found herself staring at the man. The first time she's ever seen a human up close. As he talked she could help but stare at his face, letting her hands roam around his cheek ones and ears, even his hair seemed different than her own. Smiling brightly Celeste pulled at the man's face to see if he was real.

Dane blushed, not sure what the mermaid was doing, rubbing her hands all over his face. She seemed rather curious but didn't seem so scared anymore. "So..Umm..are you heading on home?...Or...I can..Umm..take you to my home.." Dane suggested.

Celeste's eyes lit up at the thought of going to see how the human lived but she knew she couldn't leave her family at least not without saying goodbye. Quickly Celeste dipped her head into the water and called for one of her dolphins as she began to sing a song of farewell that they shall relay to her family. When she was finished, Celeste looked back at the man, her brown hair slowly turning yellow once again, then she nodded and pointed to go inside the man' house.

Dane didn't know why she sang to a dolphin just then, but she seemed intent to going with him back home. Dane smiled, feeling excited to have a mermaid with him. "O..Ok then. I'll..Umm see into having something to wear when we get inside." Dane said as he drive back to shore and near his house. He kept looking back at the naked woman, felling a bit aroused at her gorgeous nature.

Celeste rolled around and played with her new dry tail. she had several little fins at the end but they were blue like her wet tail on the tips of them, as the man left Celeste attempted to get up see what her dry tail was like and why did she have two. She didn't quite understand why the man kept looking at her, it almost made her feel scared again.

Dane parked the boat and set the platform to the harbor. He walked to her and carried her smiling. "Umm..Sorry if this is too forward..but..you look so beautiful..I feel so lucky that you are here." Dane said, walking back to the house.

Celeste smiled and lightly nuzzled the man's cheek, many pirates and sailors have said the same thing to her and her sisters and brothers over the decades, this would just be the first time she left with a human. As he carried her into his home she was truly amazed. Did all humans live in nice caves such as this one? She asked herself.

"Well..here is my home..It's quite grand so there is more than enough space for the 2 of us." Dane said sitting her on the couch. "Let me get something for you to wear. Stay here, please" Dane said before rushing upstairs to the bedroom to get a old T shirt the mermaid can wear.

Celeste watched as the man left her, curiously she spotted two long objects and picked them both up furiously trying to figure them out and she played with them a loud bang of noise was created then a sudden flash of colors on a glass box. She listened an stared as the cave sounded so loud in her ears but she was fine for a while.

Dane got the t-shirt but then heard the TV turn on. "What the?" Dane walked out of the room, only to see the mermaid playing with the remotes and turned the Tv on. He smiled walking down with the shirt. "I..got the shirt for you..want me to put it on for you?"

Celeste jumped once the bright lights changed on the glass screen and looked back at the human man, quickly she took the fabric from him and insisted on figuring it out. There where four holes in it, so Celeste slipped her head in one of the holes that was on the side but couldn't get the rest of her in as she struggled she felt a thump. She had fallen but couldn't see anything.

Dane chuckled as he saw the mermaid trying to put her head in one of the arm holes. He pulled the shirt from her and helped her out, the shirt being a bit over sized, but fitting. "There...much more comfortable..." Dane said, feeling a bit saddened that he had to help her, when she wanted to do it herself.

Thankful that the human man helped her, Celeste smiled and pulled him to sit with her and look at the glass screen, still in awe, Celeste crawled toward the giant screen and pressed her face to it as she listened to the voices talking back to her. How many people lived in the glass screen, she asked herself each time she knocked to see if anyone would come out. Looking back at the man, she was unaware that the fabric was exposing her dry tail completely.

Dane chuckled again by her naivety "It's a TV. And they aren't people inside there. It's just moving pictures being sent to the TV" Dane explained.

Celeste turned to him and pointed to the loud sound box that was going off. Were there people inside there? She wondered as she made her way over to the new thing. "Get new car today." She said slowly, repeating the man inside the box, then looked back at the human man. "Get new car today!" She exclaimed, excited to hear her new voice. "Get new car today!"

Dane was a bit shocked to hear her speak. He guessed she must have never said a word before this and was very excited for that. "Umm..hehe..Looks like you can speak..so..do you have a name?..My name is Dane." Dane said, blushing as he saw her butt while she was crawling around.

Back
Top Bottom