Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Let's talk sweets.

-Squirms-
I love strawberry short cake.
And tea cakes... And cake cake.
Cake.

11602_d_zps572ae77f.gif

I like the cut of your jib, Kimi. I've always been a cake guy. Pie is great, but it's overhyped.

-Squirms-
I love both.
Sweet cherry pie and fresh cream.

Nngh!
I want sweet things now.
-Places a finger to her lips and fantasizes about sweet things-

1485_zps7bcc8298.gif

Stupid nut allergy.
Worst thing about it is that I did not develop this allergy until recently so I know how wonderful Nutella and peanut butter taste.
I crave them both, like, all the time.
-Covers her face and sobs-

My partner made me bread and butter pudding once.
Wasn't overly fond of it, but I have a weird thing with certain textures.
But it was kinda like french toast and I love french toast.
>w<

I do love me some pie. Pie is forever.

And without any exageration, I am declaring a holiday in March. Pie Week. A minimum of 5 pies will be made over a seven day period.

I will have my pie week...

Hrmm... recent craving? Again, that's hard. Cheesecake maybe? Hrmm, yeah. I'll go with that! Can NEVER go wrong with cheesecake. EVER. XD

I dislike the texture of cake (don't ask me why, heaven forbid if I've ever come up with an answer for that), but I adore a good slice of Haupia (Hawaiian Coconut) Pie.

...how could I forget tiramisu? I love tiramisu, cheesecake and semolina pudding (the german version, never tried american semolina pudding).

I love anything with peanut butter in it. Cake, pie, ice cream, you name it! Peanut Butter for US presidency 2016. The last couple of presidents have been brainless meatbags anyway. If we can't improve the leadership, we should at least improve the taste.

Back
Top Bottom