Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Let's talk sweets.

Not including chocolate?

Candy Corn, I think.

I haven't eaten any since... sometime in high school? Funny what just slips by the wayside when you're not paying attention. I ought to see if they're still around come the holidays.

M 'n' Ms
I could eat nothing but bucket loads of them.
Also caramel slice... And cheese cake... And chocolate cake.
-Drools-
I have a major sweet tooth.

My all time favorite dessert is cheesecake. I love it and many variations and flavors of it at that. >.<

I love many desserts, however. Pretty much everyone who knows me, knows of my ginormous penchant for sweets.

Some favorites include:
creme brulee
tiramisu
strawberry shortcake
pumpkin pie
lemon meringue pie
chocolate cream pie

I could honestly list so many... and then there is the lovely combination of anything that is chocolate and peanut butter. XD

Uhh, it's like a mix between a chocolate chip cookie and a brownie. Let pull up an image for you.

20110319-142681-betty-crocker-brownie-cookies-3.jpg

Yesterday I got to work through have a pack of... Lady Fingers.

Imagine a teeny Twix bar without the caramel.

Hey, what's that non-caramel stuff in a Mars Bar, that stuff is kinda neat.

*thinks*

Oh, and Crunchie bars. Love that chunchie, then spongie, then chewey stuff in the middle of those... I ate one... um... In the last decade, I think. Jeeze, I'm bloody deprived now that I think on it.

_______Bloody facepalms!

_______I forgot those little gold coins that are shiny foil wrapped around subpar chocolate. Change the filling to something desirable and those'd be a worthwhile candidate.

_______Because Shiny.

Mmmmm....friggin' lemon pie....gah...I love it...I sincerely love it! It has to be my most ordered dessert everytime I go to a restorant...Hell, I have even bought some from the bakery down my streets. Nothing better than cold Lemon Pie....yummy...

darkangel76 said:
My all time favorite dessert is cheesecake. I love it and many variations and flavors of it at that. >.<

I love many desserts, however. Pretty much everyone who knows me, knows of my ginormous penchant for sweets.

Some favorites include:
creme brulee
tiramisu
strawberry shortcake
pumpkin pie
lemon meringue pie
chocolate cream pie

I could honestly list so many... and then there is the lovely combination of anything that is chocolate and peanut butter. XD

Wha... Admin stole my post... Sadface.

Back
Top Bottom