Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Dragon's Desires (PsionicCuttlefish & Collector of Rarities)

PsionicCuttlefish

Supernova
Today is going to be a good day... So the dragon Kaelcheron thought to himself as he flew through the air, over a thick forest, towards the spot he had designated. He flew without worry, it didn't matter if anyone saw him, everyone knew he had laired nearby. He had made sure of it. It was good to be an all-powerful dragon compared to those humans...yet today, a human was what he desired.

He flew high in the sky, high enough to be mistaken for a bird, though if one could examine him closely, they would see something else entirely. The first and most obvious thing about him was that he was big, as big as a human house. The wingspan of his powerful wings that kept him aloft as they beat the air periodically was greater still. His coloration was a vibrant, fiery red, his polished scales gleaming in the sunlight. Four powerful legs with carefully maintained claws were tucked close to his quadrupedal body. A long, snakelike tail trailed behind him, giving him stability in flight. And his head was that of a lizard's, lined with a row of jagged teeth, and frills of ivory horns protruded from the sides of his head.

On a whim, he beat his wings just a little harder, propelling him even faster through the air. He couldn't wait to get to his prize. Weeks ago, he had made his lair in the 'domain' of the local human kingdom. He had sent a message to the king himself in his castle "Ruler of this human congregation, who has royal blood, I have a demand of you: Give me one of your daughters, or I shall destroy your realm. Do as I say, however, and I will not bother any more of your kingdom." The king had, amazingly, not immediately bowed down to the dragon and complied with his demand, so Kaelcheron, with mighty blasts of dragonfire, laid waste to some of the farming countryside. That had gotten the king moving, and he said he would do as the dragon demanded.

Kaelcheron finally approached a clearing in the forest near the human kingdom's capital city and their castle. With his draconic eyesight, he scanned the clearing...ahh, yes. Just as he had demanded. In the center of the clearing was a large marble slab of stone that he had placed there earlier, and as the dragon had instructed, there was a human figure in a stately dress chained to the stone. Which of the king's daughters she was, or how she had been chosen, did not matter to Kaelcheron. Just as long as she was of royal blood.

The dragon grinned a triumphant, maliciously toothy grin as he tucked his wings to his side and entered into a dive. Down below, the figure chained to the stone would look up and see a red blot in the sky getting bigger and bigger...

Princess Charlotte or, as her mother so affectionately called her, "Charlie" was not particularly happy to be chained to the slab of white marble. Many people in her position might have been terrified, but Charlotte was still in the anger stage of her denial. Everyone had betrayed her: her father, her mother, all of her sisters, her brothers and even her subjects. When the dragon had first threatened the land and demanded a maiden of royal birth, most everyone had looked at Charlotte. It wasn't even that she didn't have sisters of marriageable age: Janice and Felicia were both old enough to be in her place, but the moment the dragon's demands reached their ears both had begged their father, King Harald, not to send them. Even her brothers and mother had simply assumed that the dragon wanted the eldest daughter and had not stopped for a moment to consider any alternative. She could have forgiven her subjects if they had simply pressured her father to send one of his daughters, any of his daughters, but even they had insisted that she specifically be sent.

So here she was, chained to a slab of white marble. Charlotte had often been praised for surpassing even her mother's beauty; she stood at five feet and four inches with long red hair that had been done up in braids that trailed around her head and coiled in the back in an intricate bun. Her eyes were a gorgeous emerald green and her figure was the very definition of femininity: all large, gentle curves that drew the eye along their length and covered in creamy, unblemished white skin. Her face, usually praised for its beautiful and noble features, was currently contorted into a scowl that would make children cry at the sight of it. She wore a simple, but elegant white dress with gold trim. She would have been dressed more extravagantly had the journey to the marble slab not been so far and the risk of the dress being damaged not been so high. Her arms were restrained by manacles that held her arms high above her head, giving her a very small range of movement and forcing her to stand perfectly straight to alleviate the pressure on her wrists. The cruelest irony was that the key to her bonds was around her neck. It made sense from a practical standpoint, as it would allow the dragon an easy and safe way to remove her from her bonds, but it also served as a cruel taunt to Charlotte to place the means of her freedom so close, yet so out of reach.

As she heard the sound of beating wings approaching, Charlotte's anger finally wavered. She was still human, after all, and any human would be terrified by a massive beast such as Kaelcheron. Charlotte had heard stories of dragons: she'd heard of their massive size and fearsome breath that could level villages and burn a man to cinders, but it was one thing to simply hear of a creature like that and another thing entirely to see it. It was difficult to process that she was being given to a creature that was twice the size of a house. Her breathing quickened and her eyes went wide with panic as Kaelcheron landed and she began struggling against her shackles in a desperate attempt to escape. She had no idea what plans the creature before her had in mind for her, but it was difficult to think that he intended her to be anything more than a meal when she could so easily see his massive fangs, which could tear through armor like paper.

Bigger and bigger the red spot in the air got, until Charlotte could actually begin to make out the dragon's shape, though he seemed wingless as they were folded into his sides. And just when she thought he might crash straight into the ground, the dragon's wings suddenly snapped out wide and beat the air in several powerful strokes. The entire clearing was buffeted with a powerful windstorm, as the dragon came to a near stop just above the trees. Charlotte was battered with the strongest wind she had ever felt, and she would have fallen to the ground if the chains weren't keeping her up.

Just moments after the wind began blasting through the clearing, there was an earthshaking thump as the dragon dropped to the ground on all fours. Now, she could get a good look at him, as silence crept back into the clearing.

The dragon regarded her with his great slitted eyes, the irises the color of molten metal. Slowly, the dragon took several steps towards her, his two giant nostrils sniffing, with very slight wisps of smoke wafting out of them. He stopped when his head, nearly as big as her whole body, was mere feet from the princess.

He stared at her for a minute, then exhaled a smokey-smelling breath from his nose at her, possibly causing her to cough a little. Then, he opened his great, tooth-filled maw...and spoke.

"So...the king has gifted me with the eldest of his daughters. How interesting...." His voice was deep, gravelly, and almost booming even though he wasn't talking very loud. He paused for a moment, but without waiting for the princess to respond, he spoke again. "Human...know that I am Kaelcheron, and that you now belong to me." As Kaelcheron looked Charlotte up and down, he spotted the key on a string around her neck, and glanced up at the shackles holding her to the marble slab. Kaercheron's body began slowly convulsing as he made a sort of coughing-growl sound...he was laughing. "Ha-ha-ha-ha. Oh my. Did they really leave with you the very key to your escape, in such a way that you cannot use it?" Kaelcheron laughed again. "We dragons take what we want, in the nautral order of things as the lords and masters of the world that we are...but the human capacity for relentless cruelty never ceases to amaze me..."

It took Charlotte a moment to regain her ability to speak. She was terrified, and rightly so, but she was also a woman of noble birth and grooming and she hadn't spent her days idly either. True, she'd been taught painting and the harp at the insistence of her mother, but she'd also been taught the various skills needed to run a kingdom as well. She was a queen in waiting and she'd be damned if she'd let an overgrown lizard mock her. The fear on her face melted away, leaving behind a hard mask of defiance and irritation.

"Listen here, beast," she said, her voice ringing with the haughty confidence that only royalty could muster. "I might have had this fate thrust on me, but I will gladly accept it if it means the safety of my people. You may claim to be a lord, but your domain must be small indeed if no one had ever heard of you until you flew through and terrorized the kingdom I was to inherit. The fact that you had to invade us in person, with not a single soldier pledged to you, speaks volumes of your skill as a ruler. Your tactics suggest that you are a tyrant at best and a base, avaricious serpent at worst, and your inability to understand the function of a key speaks to the latter. So, since you fail to understand the key's function, let me spell it out for you: the key is for you, not I. My father's knights left it around my neck so that you might remove my shackles without harming me. They knew not your intentions for me, but they left it here as an option for you in case you chose to take me instead of my life. So, with the presented evidence, it seems that humans have the capacity for kindness and to think of multiple scenarios, whereas a dragon's mind is one-track and always jumps to the worst possible conclusion."

Charlotte knew that antagonizing Kaelcheron might not have been the smartest of ideas, but at the moment she was simply too furious to care. She was meant to rule, not to be a possession! And especially not the possession of an arrogant wyrm who presumed to judge her father and her people over something so simple as a key. She had no doubt that her anger would quickly be replaced with fear once more (she was talking to a dragon, after all), but for this brief moment she stood defiant in the face of the creature that had threatened her people.

The great dragon motionlessly watched Charlotte with a steady, unwavering stare as she ranted her tirade at him, with nothing more than a blank neutral expression across his features. But, when she had finally finished, the maw of the beast curled up...into what could only be a smirk on the lizardlike head.

"Oh, you are going to be most amusing indeed." Kaelcheron said in a cool rumble as he began to move. Slowly, he slinked his head around the side of the giant marble slab, and began to walk in a wide circle around it and Charlotte as he spoke. "Such a fiery tongue on you! Know that I never need to explain myself to you, but I do now, because it amuses me. You state the obvious when you say I have no soldiers following me, and none here heard of me. You even claim I am a terrible leader. I ask you, why should I care? I know that everything I see belongs to me. What do I care if insignificant mud-wallowing mammals are ignorant of who truly controls their fate? I have no interest in rule when I already own everything beneath me. I do not require making the boundries of my domain known to irrelevant creatures. I need no fealty sworn to me, because I need no petty minions to do my bidding. If I want something, I will have the pleasure of acquiring it personally. Thus, I have acquired you." As he finished, his head had caught up with his idly flicking tail in Charlotte's view, and he brought his head near her again.

"And I knew humans were of lesser intelligence, but this is truly astonishing. The key is intended for me to use?" He said in sarcastic shock as he reached out towards her with a claw, showing ivory talons with each as thick as one of Charlot's arms and honed to needle-points. he hooked the string of the key in one of his talons and pulled, snapping the string and bringing the key away from Charlotte, with it dangling on the string pinched between his enormous talons. "And under what malaise did your so-called knights suffer when they believed I could use a key?" He jangled the key about as he spoke, showing how he could not actually grasp the key. However, he spoke with with a tone that had a glint of hidden mocking in it, as if he knew he was being untruthful but was just having fun with it. He then tossed the key away. "And why did they believe I would need such a key?" He then said as he fixed Charlotte with an intense glare...or rather, to the shackles that bound her. Up close, she could see the jagged pattern of his molten-gold iris...which then began to move. Streams of light began to swirl around Kaelcheron's eyes, and moments later, the metal bindings shattered into tiny fragments, all of which flew away from Charlotte. Many stories spoke of dragons being able to use magic, but it was one thing to hear a story and another to see it in person.

Kaelcheron then returned his gaze to Charlotte, with his body still encircling the slab and effectively trapping her as much as the shackles had. "Now, I should also let you know that while I do find your fiesty spirit amusing, your every defiant outburst will earn you a punishment, and you have already earned one. This is because while amusing now, it will grow weary eventually, and is unacceptable for what I want you for. Now, climb into my claw, and I shall take you to my lair, and your new home." Kaelcheron commanded, as he held out an upturned claw almost as big as Charlotte herself.

Charlotte knew that it was a bad idea to further antagonize the dragon. It was quite obvious from the fact that he could easily fit her inside of his mouth and used magic that she really shouldn't be ribbing him. But his brazen disrespect for her and her people caused the princess's blood to boil. He presumed to prattle on to her about how he was destined to rule? How he could simply do as he pleased without fear of consequence? That was not how leadership worked.

"You are wrong," she said, rubbing her wrists and glaring defiantly at the dragon. "A ruler does not take what they please when they please. A ruler considers their subjects and takes what they can without harming their people and invests what they take back into their people. Leadership is not selfish, but selfless: something you do not seem to have a grasp on. You rule nothing. You are a bully who flies in and takes what he wants because he has power without responsibility. You are a tyrant, and tyrants are so frequently dethroned. I can see why there are so many eager to slay dragons if all of your kind are so arrogant. You may punish me all you like, serpent, but it will not make my words any less true."

Charlotte dreaded what was to come. The wyrm had promised retribution and she fully expected him to deliver it, but she felt a certain satisfaction in showing him that humans were not pushovers. She would not give him the satisfaction of simply rolling over and acquiescing to his inflated ego. She was born of royal blood and the right to rule was hers by lineage and divine provenance, and hearing this creature that didn't know the first thing about ruling prattle on about how he, no, it was more an "it", had more of a right to rule than her was infuriating.

Kaelcheron's head tilted slightly to ther side as he stared at Charlotte, in what Charlotte could easily recognize as a genuinely confused expression. "There you are again, rambling on about these concepts of 'ruling' and 'leadership'. Apparently, I must speak in plainer terms for you to understand. I am not a ruler, nor a leader. I have no interest in either, no interest in herding the squabbling swarms of lesser creatures, such trivial matters they are." Kalecheron then sinuously arched his back, raised his head, and puffed out his chest to look down at Charlotte from his regal pose. "I am an overlord. I hold the most raw power, the power to do as I please with all that I see. That is my proper place in this world, as an almighty dragon."

Kaelcheron then quickly, but smoothly snaked his head down to Charlotte, stopping his maw mere inches from her face, so close that she could count every one of his scales and see all of his ivory teeth. "And you have earned a second punishment. But now, we shall go to my lair, and your new home..." Before Charlotte could react, Kaelcheron then moved his head away and reached out with one of his enormous claws, and caught Charlotte's body within his talons. Holding her aloft with his one foreleg, Kaelcheron crouched on his remaining three legs while spreading his wings high and wide. With a simultaneous leap and stroke of his wings, the dragon was hurled into an ascent, bringing Charlotte with him. He beat his wings again and again, until he was comfortably high up from the ground for casual flying, and turned towards the mountains. Charlotte was terrifyingly jostled up and down in his claw with every mighty motion of the dragon's wings. It was enough to make her feel like she could fall out at any time--yet, the dragon's grip on her was strong enough that she could not slip, yet just gentle enough to avoid crushing her.

After twenty of what were likely the most harrowing minutes of Charlotte's life, she felt her stomach seem to vanish from her gut as the dragon angled downwards, coming in for a landing. The ground rushed towards Charlotte at a fightening pace--and just as she may have thought she would be dashed into a paste against the rocky ground, Kaelcheron flared his wings and killed his forward momentum, causing Charlotte to feel as if she were being squished in his claw instead. But then Kaelcheron dropped to the ground, at a much shorter and manageable distance, thudding down with what was still a jarring impact for Charlotte. He still held her aloft, and while waddling on three legs, he turned towards a large hole in the mountain and moved to enter it. The cave became a tunnel, which quickly became dark enough that Charlotte could not see anything...until, after a few turns, she could then see a light up ahead. Finally, the tunnel widened out, and Charlotte suddenly found herself in a large, spacious, and well-lit cavern. There were magical torches dotting the walls and ceiling, stone shelves with strange treasures and baubles, and and a number of other tunnels branching out deeper into the mountain. In the middle of the chamber was a pile of gold and silver coins and trinkets, large enough for a dragon like Kaelcheron to lounge on. Indeed, there was a curled dragon-shaped impression in the pile. Atop the pile was also a large, relatively speaking to a human, mattress of red velvet.

Kaelcheron then dropped Charlotte onto the ground, and stepped back from her. Suddenly, a red haze began to rise up from the dragon's feet, an opaque crimson mist that swiftly engulfed the entire considerable size of the dragon. Moments later, the mist began to dissipate and fade away--but Kaelcheron wasn't there anymore. As the mist continued to disperse, just when Charlotte might have thought that Kaelcheron had vanished entirely--something human-sized stepped out of the last wisps of the mist. What stood before Charlotte was a tall, musclebound man, with exquisitely defined tone to rival the best bodybuilders and gladiators, and he was at least two feet taller than she was. The man was covered from head to toe in the same red scales as Kalecheron. His feet were still clawlike, but he had much more human hands, though short talons protruded from his fingertips. His head was a cross between a man's and Kalecheron's head; a bit smoother, had the full range of human facial features, but the face itself was slightly elongated, and his frills of ivory horns still adorned the sides of his head. A black loincloth hung on his hips.

"Now, to take care of those punishments you have earned..." Said the new human-like Kaelcheron ominouly.

The flight was unpleasant, to say the least, which was strange. Everyone dreamed of flying for one reason or another; some wanted the freedom, others wanted it for the utility and still others just for sheer curiosity. Now that Charlotte was finally flying, though, she was terrified. Perhaps it was because she was being held in one of the dragon's claws and not riding on his back or perhaps it was the frightening speed at which they took off and landed, but whatever the case, she never wanted to fly again. The impact of the landing was particularly jarring, knocking the wind out of her and causing her to feel a bit nauseous. It took her a moment to regain her composure as she was set down and didn't notice the transformation of her captor at first. She knelt, doubled over and clutching her stomach while she regained her breath and kept the bile that rushed to her mouth down. She might not be in her homeland anymore, but she was still a princess and still had an image to maintain. Shen she was finally feeling well enough, she stood up and began looking around, noticing first the silver and gold and second the transformed dragon.

She was hardly surprised by the amassed wealth: it was well known that dragons were greedy and, if her conversation with Kaelcheron was any indication, singularly arrogant creatures. What she was surprised about was his humanoid form. In all of the legends and stories she'd heard as a child or even as an adult, she'd never heard of dragons taking on a secondary form. They had always been beasts: creatures to be slain and their heads given to kings in exchange for lordhood. Never had anyone said anything about them being able to shapeshift. Still, if they could only change into a smaller, yet still monstrous form, Charlotte hardly had to worry about a dragon insinuating itself among humans to manipulate them or learn of the weaknesses in her father's court.

Her eyes snapped back into focus as Kaelcheron began speaking to her, reminding her of the punishments she'd earned. "Surely that flight was punishment enough?" she said, half in jest through deep breaths. "Besides, if you are truly so powerful, I believe you used the term overlord?, you should hardly be having such trouble with me in the first place. When you asked for a princess, you should have expected to deal with a woman of royal standing. A princess is not some demure, submissive pet: she has been groomed to be a leader and a ruler, as is her right."

Kaelcheron chuckled haughtily at Charlotte with a rich, rumbling sound. "Oh my no, the punishments you have earned are of an entirely different sort, the incidental discomfort of flying could never substitute..." He began slowly taking steps towards Charlotte, with a steady and confident pace. "And you think you are giving me trouble? Oh my no, again you are very much mistaken, for you are only acting as I expected, which yet still amuses me...you don't even have a clue as to why I demanded you for my own, do you?" Closer and closer Kaelcheron stalked towards her, until he was within reach, at which point he snatched out a hand behind Charlotte's delicate back and swept her body up against his. His grip was not crushing, but nevertheless was like iron. Pressed so close to his body, Charlotte could see the sharp definition of his chisled pectoral muscles, and his broad shoulders and overall large body ensnared her with his almost overwhelming size. Aside from the scales covering him, the build of his humanoid-body was like that of the greatest ideals of heroic masculinity, the kind that most maidens fantasized about and fainted at.

Being at least a head and a half taller than her, Kaelcheron's head was imperiously tilted down to stare into Charlotte's own, in a way to make her feel even smaller than she was, compared to him. "My dear little princess..." He rumbled to her in a deep, quiet voice as he raised his other hand to stroke a talon through her read locks of hair. "Now that you are here, it is time you are informed of your true purpose, your new station in life..." The tip of the talon slid down the side of Charlotte's face, to curl to a stop beneath her chin, and keep her face from wandering from his domineering gaze. "You are here to serve my pleasure, your body is my toy to play with as I wish...and, eventually, you will be made into my mate. Your womb will carry my eggs, my offspring." By now, Charlotte could feel something warm and firm pressing against her thigh from behind Kaelcheron's loincloth, with his legs half-straddled around her own while standing.

With his one arm still tightly wrapped around Charlotte's back, he removed his other hand from her chin and made a gesture with it behind her head as he whispered something indistinct and foreign. From across the room, a fancy gold-trimmed leather collar rose from a shelf and flew through the air into Kaelcheron's open palm, and with a swift motion, he let go of Charlotte's back and slipped the collar around her neck, buckling it snugly against her throat--at which point the buckle melted into the collar, making it a single seamless band. One metal D-ring hung off the front of the collar. "This little beauty is enchanted. I'm sure it will be such a fun adventure to...discover its various functions over time, wouldn't you agree?" Kaelcheron said with a terribly wide grin that showed off every one of his pointed teeth. "Mmm. A fitting accessory for a pet. Now, thouse punishments are quite overdue..." Kaelcheron said as he hooked one of his scaled, meaty fingers through the ring. He turned to face and walk towards one of the passages leading deeper into the mountain, pulling Charlotte along by her collar in a way that slightly tightened around her throat whether she struggled or not. And Kaelcheron's grip and strength, even in one finger, seemed to be unbreakable.

Charlotte tried protesting, but the proximity of her captor and the commanding way in which he handled her was overwhelming for her. Charlotte was far from a brat: she'd always treated her servants kindly and forgiven them for mistakes that would have earned them beatings in other noble houses, but she always expected her orders to be carried out. It was difficult for her to accept that she was now at the mercy of another, but now that Kaelcheron had his hands on her, now that he was talking about her serving him and being a toy for his pleasure, she found it hard to speak up against him. There was a lot to take in and the dragon wasn't giving her much time to process it. She hadn't even noticed the collar by the time it snapped shut around her throat. By the time she could muster the energy to speak out against Kaelcheron, Charlotte was already being dragged along by the ring in her collar and all that escaped from her lips was an exclamation of surprise.

Charlotte didn't precisely resist as she was being dragged along, but she wasn't exactly sprinting to get to her destination either. She was certain that wherever she was being taken would not be pleasant, but despite that she felt an odd sense of apprehension that bordered on anticipation. She didn't like her predicament, but Kaelcheron's mannerisms strangely mirrored what she had fantasized her ideal husband would be like. She hadn't wanted him to be a dragon and she wasn't fond of the collar, but she couldn't help but admire his confidence. He knew exactly what he wanted and he was going to take it whether she liked it or not. Had he courted her rather than kidnapped her, Charlotte might have actually found some enjoyment in his treatment of her, but for now she could only wallow in dread tinged with excitement.

Down the tunnel Charlotte was led by the humanoid dragon, without a word spoken from him as he held his arm behind him and continued to drag her by her collar. After passing a couple branches, he abruptly turned into an opening that led into a fairly spacious room--and a very forboding one at that, once Charlotte could take a moment to get a good look at what was in it. There were a number of tables, crosses, and X-frames scattered around the room...all with leather straps in places that made it clear each and every one was meant to have a human body bound helplessly onto them, the kind of restraining devices that wouldn't be out of place in a barbaric torture chamber. Yet there were no knives, spikes, or anything that looked sharp or genuinely harmful, aside from a few whips and switches. Rather, many of the "tools" laid out on side-tables seemed to be of a more...vulgar sort.

"Hmm, now, what to start off with...oh, I know..." Kaelcheron said in a quiet voice, seemingly whispering to himself. Charlotte was suddenly dragged forward again past several of the tables until Kaelcheron reached a shelf, which he plucked a few bindings off of. He then turned to face Charlotte for the first time since the main room, and promptly spun her around so she was facing away from him. "Hmm, this is a nice dress...would be a shame to ruin it..." Abruptly, her dress was lifted up and pulled over her head, and with that out of the way, any of her undergarments were sliced from her body with his talons, leaving her completely naked before him. Kaelcheron put the dress aside, and with his far superior strength, he pulled Charlotte's arms behind her back, pressed her forearms together, parallel to each other, and used the bindings to strap her arms together, preventing her from moving them out from behind her back. Kaelcheron then walked around Charlotte, deftly hooking his finger into the ring on her collar and dragging her again past several tables...to a long-ish half-cylinder of smooth, highly polished wood, with its center having been shaped and molded into the form of a saddle, clearly where Charlotte would sit, emphasized by the rows of straps going down the sides, which no doubt were there to bind her legs in place against the seat. However, there was a rather noticeable rounded, rubbery protrution in the center and towards the front of the saddle...which Charlotte would no doubt realize that it was where it would press against her pussy and clitoris, were she to sit in it...

Kaelcheron let her look at the suggestive 'furniture' for a moment to take it in, before he spoke up. "Now, are you going to get on that yourself, or do I have to put you on it?" He asked in a mild, casual voice.

Charlotte was impressed about how efficient Kaelcheron was in his handling of her. The moment she stepped foot in the room, she desperately wanted to say something; perhaps a snide comment or jibe about how much company he had, or maybe simply demandding she be treated according to her station, but the dragon kept her moving along and doing as he pleased without giving her much time to breathe. Before she knew it, her dress had been removed without so much as a scratch to it and her undergarments had been shredded. She was about to speak up while she attempted to cover her nude form, but whatever she might have said were transformed into a wordless cry of indignation as her arms were bound rather uncomfortably behind her. It was only when she was lead over to the saddle that she finally had some time to organize her thoughts.

Charlotte was no stranger to saddles: she was a well-trained rider and could hunt and even defend herself from the back of a horse if the occasion called for it. She also refused to ride side-saddle, which had caused her hymen to be torn, though it had been noted by the castle physician that she was still indeed virginal. It wasn't that she was opposed to the idea of sex, far from it, but she had always assumed that it would happen on her terms. She would marry, negotiate how much control she would have over her husband's kingdom and then the two of them would have intercourse both for pleasure and to produce heirs to the throne. None of her fantasies had involved her being kidnapped from her home by an inhuman brute, nor had they involved her being naked and bound in a dungeon. That said, she was rather distressed by the fact that she wasn't as opposed to the idea as she had expected she might be. True, she would have liked it more if her lover-to-be were of the same species or gave a damn about her beyond his own pleasure, but being bound and exposed like this wasn't completely aversive.

As much as she was ashamed by her reaction, though, she didn't want her captor to think she was a pushover, either. She might be his captive, but she was royalty, dammit! She turned and looked Kaelcheron in the eyes, fixing him with a stern gaze. "It is the gentlemanly thing to do to help a lady into her saddle," she said, cocking a challenging eyebrow at the dragon. "Though a gentleman would be far more courteous about it. So I suppose the question isn't so much whether I will be seating myself as it is whether you are a gentleman or a brute? Surely a creature who boasts such impressive power also knows how to treat a lady?"

Kaelcheron turned his head towards Charlotte, and looked down to her face haughtily as she spoke to him. And yet, there was an ominiously amused twinkle in his eyes, a very subtle quirk of his mouth that betrayed a grin. "Well, a gentleman helping a lady may be true...but I see no lady here. I see only a pet that has yet to learn her place." As if to prove his point, he reached his other over to cup and rub at one of her breasts idly. The sensation of Kaelcheron's scaled fingers clutching her breast was very unusual, and not entirely unpleasant; it felt almost like snakeskin kneading into her. And of course, with her arms bound behind her back, and with Kaelcheron keeping a firm hold on Charlotte by her collar, she could not effectively physically resist him in any way, not to push him away or to shy away. She could not stop him from doing what he wanted. "I should just pick you up and sit you down in it right now, it would be the simplest thing, even if you were to struggle in futility. I should even add on a third punishment for your audacity. But you have no idea what is about happen to you...and the thought of you in any way even partially willingly stepping into it, rather than fight against it on principle as I'm certain you want to, and allowing me to remind you during your punishment that you gave in, amuses me a very great deal." Kaelcheron gave her a full smile, showing off all his teeth, as he then let go of her breast and collar, and instead hooked his hand under her elbow behind her back to give support, as he sarcastically flourished his other hand towards the device. "So, pretend-lady, go ahead, step into your mount..." Kaelcheron said as he indeed helped give Charlotte the boost by her arm that she needed to voluntarily swing one leg over the device, and seat herself into the saddle.

The moment Charlotte was seated, Kaelcheron wasted no time in grabbing the leather straps protruding from the sides of the wooden half-cylinder and binding them around Charlotte's legs. There were five loops in total for each leg, two for the thigh, two for the shin, and one for the knee, to keep her leg in a semi-bent position, and Kaelcheron tightened them all down snugly one by one, until both of Charlotte's legs had been bound inescapably to the seat. Now her crotch was pulled very firmly into the saddle..and that odd rubbery protrusion was very conspiculously putting pressure on the entrance to her maidenhood and her clit, and the slightest motion or muscle twitch by Charlotte caused her to rub over it in a tiny, but unmistakably stimulating way.

Suddenly, Kaelcheron's hand was on the back of Charlotte's neck, and pushing her upper body down, forcing her to lean forward over the half-cylinder, until her face was near it. There was a metal clip set into the wood...which, predictably enough, was attached by Kaelcheron to the ring on her collar. Charlotte's feminien virtue was inescapably pressed even firmer into the lump in the saddle. The dragon then stood back and looked her over. Charlotte was effectively immobilized; she could not move her arms from behidn her back to defend herself in any way, her legs were firmly bound, and she could not lean up from the forced laying-forward position she was in. All was exactly how Kaelcheron wanted her...because it left her rear completely exposed.

"I have mental control over your collar." Kaelcheron said abruptly. "And I have just activated one of its enchanted powers. You won't feel anything yet. Some time must pass before you can feel what it is doing to you..." Kaelcheron then patted his hand onto the device Charlotte was bound to. "This, on the other hand...you will feel right away." Kaelcheron then made a gesture, and spoke a single arcane word...and suddenly, that mound pressing into Charlotte's pussy began to tremble. It vibrated against her, immediately sending shocks of pleasure into her body by stimulating her. No matter how Charlotte wiggled or shifted, she couldn't get away from it, or make it stop. it wasn't very powerful, or very fast...yet...but it was enough that Charlotte's female sexuality couldn't help but be awoken by it. "Feels good, doesn't it?" Kaelcheron asked rhetorically, before quickly speaking again. "It won't take long for that to bring you to your squealing finish. Any girl would love to sit in something like this, because it was of course specifically designed to apply great effect to the female body...except, for what the collar is doing to you. Right now, the collar is supressing a tiny, but currently very important part of your body...the part that allows you to orgasm." Kaelcheron paused for effect, giving Charlotte just a few moments for the words to sink in. "Your little seat there is going to push you to arousal...more...and more...until finally, that moment arrives when you can't contain your energy anymore, and you need the cathartic relief of letting it all out in one intense instant." Kaelcheron then leaned down, to put his face right in front of Charlotte's, so that they could pierce each other's eyes with their gaze. "But the relief will not come. There will be no blissful, merciful release. Your arousal is going to just stay there, getting stronger, and stronger...worse...and worse..." Kalecheron then leaned back up, and surreptitiously grabbed something off a nearby table--yet did it in such a way that Charlotte could catch a glipse of what it was: a round, flat, wooden paddle of some kind. Kaelcheron walked down to where Charlotte's hips were seated, where her ass was upturned and exposed for him even as the insidious pleasuring device rumbled away beneath her. Charlotte then felt the flat wood pat one of her asscheeks. "There is only one way to escape this. You will say... 'Please, Lord Kaelcheron, please spank my ass'. And I will bring this paddle down upon you, quickly and firmly, giving you a properly disciplinary stroke to teach you a lesson. You will say those words...five times. And I will beat your ass, five times. Then, and only then, will I take off the enchantment that is preventing you from climax. And then, when that's all said and done, because you have earned two punishments...we will start all over again, from the beginning. But, your spirit is strong, I bet you're going to try and hold out as long as you can, you're too proud to beg for your own punishment, so..." He then whispered another single word, and the vibrating suddenly got a bit faster and harder. "Go ahead. See how long you can last. I'll be waiting..." Kaelcheron said as he walked around to the front where Charlotte could see her, and sat down in a comfy armchair seemingly for his use only, which he slouched deeply into, and propped his head up on one arm as he grinned smugly, and twirled the paddle in his other hand. "Let me know when you've had enough."

Charlotte let out a gasp as Kaelcheron took one of her breasts in his hand. She had pleasured herself before, even slipped a few fingers inside of herself after her hymen had been torn by the saddle, but she'd never had anyone else touch her in a sexual way before. And, much to her dismay, it wasn't as unpleasant as she thought it would be. Perhaps it was the unique texture of Kaelcheron's fingers on her nipples, but she was fairly sure that it was the helplessness of the situation. She was bound and completely helpless: she couldn't prevent Kaelcheron from doing anything he pleased with her if she tried, but for some reason that made the whole situation more erotic. By the time that the dragon moved his hand from her breasts, Charlotte's nipples were rock hard and her loins were starting to ache with desire. As Kaelcheron helped her onto the saddle, she couldn't help but scoff when he talked about her enchanted collar.

"For such a mighty dragon, you certainly need many crutches," she said, doing her best to look dignified in her bent-over position. "I am your captive, but you feel the need to bind me. Furthermore, rather than using your skill as a lover to keep me in anticipation, you rely on magic. Tell me, great dragon, is there nothing you're capable of doing on your own? Or are you simply all bluster? Magic is the crutch of the coward: the one who cannot learn to do anything himself, so he turns to a mystical force that will do it for him."

Despite her brave words, Charlotte couldn't help but be stimulated by the vibrating saddle. Her crotch was lying directly on top of it, so there wasn't much she could do to stop the vibrations. Regardless, she refused to see herself beaten by a cowardly dragon who used parlor tricks to accomplish what a man would accomplish on his own. Using an enchantment on a collar and a saddle rather than stimulating her himself was so impersonal it was insulting. Though through the haze of arousal and anger in Charlotte's mind, she hadn't even realized the irony that she was now wishing he would take her rather than leaving her strapped to the saddle. For several long minutes, she simply sat there, glaring at Kaelcheron as her breathing grew heavier and she began squirming in hopes of finding release. It was maddening, certainly, but she refused to let some curse, some contraption, get the best of her; she was a princess, and if she was going to lose, she would lose to something with blood in its veins.

Kaelcheron snorted in his chair as Charlotte chewed out insults at him. If he didn't already not care much what she said, the effects of her words would have been severely dimished from the fact she was delivering them while trussed up, bound down, bent over, and getting a very nice 'ride' between her legs. But Kaelcheron responded anyway. "Spoken like a true philistine of the highest Art of the universe, unappreciative of the true skill and power required to bend the world to your whim. But nevertheless, you aren't going to talk your way out of this. I'm too confident and sure of myself for your petty insults to bother me, and plus, what kind of discipline would I be giving you if I went lenient on your punishment, especially with your ungrateful words? You cannot teach a child manners without a firm hand, and you cannot tame a beast without breaking it in first. So I must ensure your punishment runs its full course, for how else would one tame the wolf, break the horse..." Kaelcheron then gave Charlotte a smirk, and looked at her from the corner of his eye, letting her know what he thought of her. "...how else would you shape a lesser creature into something meant to serve you?" Kaelcheron shifted in his chair to settle into an eve more relaxed, luxuriant position. "No, you will stay right where you are, and the collar's effect will not end, not until you meet the terms of your punishment."

And so, as minute after minute passed by, as Charlotte started to breath heavier, squirm more, and glare deeper at Kaelcheron as his devious toy took its toll on her, the humanoid dragon's lips slowly curled into a wider and wider smile, centimeter by centimeter, until he was practically smirking from ear to ear. Always he watched her, unblinking, unswerving, as she tried to resist his device, unable to keep herself from leaking more and more female fluids between her legs and onto the mount. Kalecheron soon came to the conclusion that she was in fact pleasantly strong-willed, which would make the inevitable day when she was putty in his hands and begging for him to use her all the sweeter. Still, as the first beads of sweat began to roll down Charlotte's skin, Kaelcheron felt only the slightest change in tactics was in order, though of course the spirit of Charlotte's punishment would not be violated.

Abruptly, Kalecheron stood up from his chair and walked over to Charlotte, laid the paddle in his hand on a table in Charlotte's view, and moved to the side of her saddle,, where he wiped his fingers on the mount where her lovejuices had been flowing. "Hmmm!" He exclaimed as he took in the scent of her sweet nectar. "I believe I have misjudged you!" He said in an overly dramatic, sarcastic voice, before he then brought his fingers up to Charlotte's face, so she could smell her own arousal. "And do you know why? I do believe you are rather enjoying this, aren't you! It doesn't matter if you cannot reach climax, you'd love nothing more than to just keep sitting there, perhaps even for the rest of the day, before you finally want to be let out, right? You don't even want to be let out right now!" Kaelcheron grinned very ominously down at Charlotte. "Oh, this doesn't work as a punishment at all for you, does it? Oh dear me, I will have to come up with something else...but it takes suuuuch effort to design appropriate discipline regimens...and I think there were a few other things I forgot to do...so, I guess for now, I'll just let you keep enjoying this, while I go off to take of other things! Who knows when I'll be back, maybe five minutes, maybe an hour, maybe not until nightfall even...and I'm letting you relax right here the whole time while I think of what to do with you. No no, don't thank me, I've decided I shall be lenient after all with you, it's just too much effort for me to properly punish you now...well, I shall be back to check on you...eventually!" And then Kalecheron turned and began walking through the dungeon-room, passing all his other implements of torment, heading for the exit back into the tunnels. If the shock of him simply walking out on her and leaving her for an unknown period of time did not cause Charlotte to call out for him immediately, then he would have vanished around the corner, leaving her to endure her "mount"...

Things were moving much too fast for Charlotte: not just in terms of how fast events were progressing for her, but also in terms of the massive culture shock she was undergoing. At the start of the day, she lived in a world where magic was a carefully regulated tool rather than the terrifying, unbridled force that it was at Kaelcheron's hands. The most advanced magic had ever gotten for her was indoor plumbing: now she was under some curse that prevented her from climaxing and strapped onto a device that forced pleasure onto her whether she liked it or not. That very morning, she had believed that pleasure could only come at the hand of another living being! The experience wasn't humiliating for Charlotte: it was terrifying!

"I hate the machine!" retorted the princess, panting heavily. "It's disgusting! Unnatural! No device should give a woman pleasure the way her husband should!" As she continued to speak, her chest began convulsing as she broke down into sobs. "I am a princess, damn you! I am nobility! I should be above such base desires; I should not be receiving such pleasure from this horrid contraption. If this is to be my life under you, manipulated by enchantments and machines, denied any sort of interpersonal contact, then I would rather die than live another second like this!"

If Kaelcheron ignored her or walked out of the room, Charlotte would begin to thrash, desperately trying to break free of her bonds or topple the saddle. Her struggle was frantic, panicked, and she was likely to hurt herself if left unchecked.

As Charlotte began to scream, sob, and thrash in her bindings, Kaelcheron turned around and walked back to Charlotte, until he could grab and steady her mount through her tantrum. With a whispered word, the vibrating against Charlotte's pussy slowed and softened, enough that it wouldn't draw her attention overmuch, but still going just enough to keep her body from withdrawing from its aroused state. Kaelcheron then cupped Charlotte's chin with one of his scaled, clawed hands and made her look up and ahead, where he had placed his own head just in front of her so they could see each other closely face-to-face. He wanted her to focus on him.

"Denied any sort of interpersonal contact?" He said slowly. "My lovely pet...I wanted nothing more than to begin doting upon you and letting our bodies share bliss together the moment we arrived here, and I still do...but you spoke to me in an unacceptable manner, and you must be taught how to behave properly. But as soon as your punishment is through, I will release you from this in a heartbeat, and take you to a much more pleasant place..." Kaelcheron then paused as he stared into her eyes with his slitted reptile ones. "...But I cannot bear to see my pet so distressed, this panic and terror is not what I want. So I will once...just this once...I will reduce your punishment. But do not try to take advantage of this mercy, your tears will not sway me again. If you misbehave after this, you will recieve the full measure of the appropriate punishment, as I know you will understand this clearly from now on."

The dragon then released Charlotte's chin and stepped aside where he picked up the paddle he had put down earlier. He then walked around to Charlotte's backside and out of sight, where he gazed at her bare, unprotected ass. He whispered another word, and Charlotte felt the vibration against her pussy begin to change. It wasn't a sudden jump to a higher level like before, this time it was a gradual rise in intensity...but where it would stop, -if- it would, couldn't be known. "I still will not be any gentler, this is meant to be your punishment after all. But you only have to say it twice now, instead of five times, and I won't start it up again a second time." Kalecheron then rested the flat of the wood paddle against Charlotte's asscheeks, letting her feel the cool, polished instrument. "Say it. Say, 'Please, Lord Kaelcheron, please spank my ass'. Say it once, take your discipline, then say it again, and after you take your discipline again, you will be granted release from this. Then I will make your life here more pleasant and gentle."

Charlotte was oddly comforted by the dragon's touch. His gaze was disconcerting, but it was better than the indifference he'd been treating her with earlier. Charlotte found herself craving more of that contact, if only because Kaelcheron was the only other one there and she would go mad from isolation if she didn't have contact with someone. She wasn't precisely thrilled that Kaelcheron only wanted her for sex, but she closed her eyes for a moment and took a deep breath, reminding herself that she likely wouldn't have been able to choose her husband, even if the dragon hadn't been involved in the equation. She resolved to try and think of her situation as an arranged marriage going forwards, though it was difficult to do even that when she was asked to do something so lewd. Still, she supposed that sacrificing a bit of pride for a lesser punishment wasn't too bad of a deal, even if she felt like she shouldn't have had to been negotiating such things in the first place.

"If I do this for you," she said, opening her eyes once more and locking eyes with Kaelcheron, "I would... prefer that this torment ended by your hand, rather than by some... contraption." Her gaze was not defiant this time and her voice was much softer in contrast to the harsh, proud one she'd been using until now. Most notably, her cheeks burned with shame at her own request. She couldn't believe she'd requested such a thing, but it was far preferable to the alternative of achieving orgasm from the stimulation of the terrifying device between her legs. Once she had her answer, Charlotte closed her eyes once more, took a deep breath and nodded to herself before saying "Please, Lord Kaelcheron, please spank my ass."

Kaelcheron tilted his head at Charlotte quizzically as she spoke her request to him. It was an odd request...but he saw no particular reason not to honor it, as the end result was the same either way. "...Very well. If that is how you desire your release, I will stop your mount and unbind you before altering the spell on your collar. Then I will bring you the relief your body needs myself." He said in a calm, casual voice. With another whispered word, the vibration on the mount changed--it held at the current intensity that it was at, and stopped getting stronger. It wasn't as powerful as it had been before, but it was still strong enough to keep her on the plateu of agonizing pleasure, with her collar still preventing her from going all the way.

Though she couldn't see him, Kaelcheron nodded slightly to himself as she then spoke the words that he wanted her to say. He then looked down at Charlotte's bared rear, with his paddle resting on it. He waited only a moment, then brought his hand with the paddle up to shoulder-height. Charlotte felt the touch of the cool, smooth wood leave her skin, before Kaelcheron swung it back down quick enough that Charlotte could just barely hear a slight whistling of wind. Right then, a loud SMACK! echoed through the room. Immediately, Charlotte's ass was stinging very strongly from the impact, with the paddle remaining pressed against her. Kaelcheron had struck her hard, not with any true ferocity or sadism, but hard enough to make it thoroughly unpleasant. He waited until she recollected herself from the spank, then spoke again. "Good. That's one. Now say it again, and take the rest of your discipline. I trust you are beginning to recognize your mistake and know better from it."

Back
Top Bottom