Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fade's Kinky Chronicles (Ma LF Fe for kinky roleplay, romance, non-con, etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fadereaper

Kiryu
Hello everyone my name is Fadereaper! Or if you want to call me by my real name you can also use the name Sam if you like, I don't mind I am all good with being more social than just the roleplay if you like :). Anyway I am now consolidating all my roleplay desires in this thread, for easy to follow and organized info for what I like and what I am currently wanting right now! With that being said I am hoping to find one more additional partner if I can manage it! :p

Now as this has been an issue at times, I would request that now I am wishing to only take responses to this thread for either good or ill be made via PM. Do not post on my thread anymore please people, I will bump my thread when 'I' am wanting to and allowed to so please don't do it for me. And if you got a comment about my thread and its posts, please contact me about them through private messages I don't wish to hold conversations on this thread.

I will quickly go over a summary of my main rules as a roleplayer, so please adhere to them when asking me if I find out that you have not been honest in this regard (which will be obvious) I am just going to ignore you.

Rule 1: I will only be roleplaying with female roleplayers on this site, I have absolutely no interest in mature rated roleplay with another male and with that being said I will go to lengths to verify your gender. I'm not going to justify this to you, if you don't like it than sorry we will not get along roleplay wise. I play either a male in a M x F, or when the craving hits me I also play a futanari for Fu x Fe pairings. But I do not play opposite men, not even men who are pretending to be girls so just don't ask >.>.

Rule 2: I want semi-literate roleplay, to that end I specifically would like someone who can not only write intelligently. I also want someone who will contribute to the story, I'm not interested in making a show for you to watch I want to roleplay with you.

Rule 3: OOC chat, I love to be able to chat and become friends with the people I meet here. Even if we aren't exactly roleplaying at the moment, just a casual conversation is perfectly alright with me and I am interested in making friends. However I would limit it to that, just want to be friends with peoples but being as I am not a lady I don't think I'll have much issue in that regard!

Rule 4: Open communication, I don't want us to feel like we can't be honest or open about the state of a roleplay. Having the ability to express dislike about how it is progressing is part of what makes a roleplay good, with that being said I have in the past felt hesitation to saying 'I don't want to continue this roleplay' but I'm always making sure if I can that things end if we aren't having fun. I roleplay to have fun, I don't want it to be a struggle I like it when I'm inspired and the words flow naturally. So, let's make sure we both make it something we enjoy, by feeling free to mention things in a polite and friendly manner.

Rule 5: If you contact me please have an idea of what you want, I do not mind hashing out details but if there is anything I dislike. It is someone who asks 'me' what I want to roleplay and offers no idea of their own, I don't care if you don't have a solid plot I at least want to know what you are specifically looking for. I have a great sense of joy when I know that I am not only enjoying the roleplay but that you are as well, so please let me know either what you are looking for specifically, or something that you like and want at the moment.

Now one thing I want to emphasize in this, I am not expecting great literary masters to contact me. Hell if you are really good you will probably find that I can't keep up with you! I am a casual roleplayer, I always will be and don't want to make people think I am hard to work with!

Basically my biggest requirements with my partner post wise, I want them to not GOD MOD! I hate it when someone just completely railroads the roleplay and takes all control and just pushes me along, I also really have a hard time with consistent spelling errors to the point where it is just hard to read. I mainly want someone to help work with me to progress the roleplay, and someone who is able to make nice and readable posts.

Please ladies don't worry, I am quite easy to work with ;). Some of my most favored things are mainly being able to cater a roleplay to my partner, if you are having a good time you know I am as well. I really like taking what you want, and making it happen!

These are my only rules at the moment, now I will list some of my favorite things so you can know me better.

RP CREDENTIALS:
So for those interested in my experience as a roleplayer? Let me give you my experience run down!

I have been roleplaying for about four years now, started in WC3 in Fantasy Life/Titan's Land/SOTDRP. Had a group of friends I hung out with until we lost contact, only maintain contact with one. After that me and another friend upgraded ot playing in the WC3 chat room and did multi-sentence play. I didn't get into multiple paragraph roleplays till I got to a forum site called Roleplayer guild, as well as I had a lot of roleplay and story crafting experience in SWTOR with my guild there. Still play avidly for any of you SWTOR rp people who want to make more friends on Ebon Hawk ;).

Anyway, after dabbling in kinkier and more mature roleplay I started to frequent sites like this one and Elliquiy. I am literate, but with recent issues affecting my muse for major writing I can have trouble with that. I can write well, if I am inspired at least and usually I am :). I also sort of emulate my partner's style! Anyway this is my tale as a roleplayer, hopefully we can play some ideas out together lovely people of Blue Moon!

I enjoy story and smut, I like making stories. I love making characters with in depth back stories, and making worlds where it comes out. I like sexy scenes, I like it when I can work on my ability to write out erotica. Not that I'm actually planning to make it anything more than a hobby, but I enjoy both sex and story. So if you have a plot/smut idea in mind, feel free to hit me up!

Settings that I am a fan of using, fantasy, science fiction, modern fantasy, Modern realism (less so but I've had decent ones), things of that nature. I love being able to get away from the slice of life roleplay, and make something unique and creative. I enjoy working with a partner who is equally or more creative than I, so we can each contribute to the same masterpiece.

A few things I like in Fandoms, this being said in all my fandoms (save for Morrigan from Dragon Age and Ivy from Soul Calibur) I will only play OCs! I have absolutely no interest in playing a story oriented roleplay with a character I didn't make, and I ask that my partners also use their own OCs unless they 'really' wanna be a canon character. I think it is only fair, I am not an actor I am a roleplayer so I do not like having my personality handed to me as a pre-made person.

-Fandom list: I like Star Wars (favorite fandom!), Harry Potter (not a potterhead but the setting is unique and fun), Dragon Age, Mass Effect (my standard OC is a Quarian), Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles (been interested in this recently since I picked up the game and played it again), Dragon Ball Z (still need to make an OC for this series), Bleach (not my favorite by far but I CAN try it, I mean I like the anime but it is not as cool as Star wars!). The list goes on, you need only ask for a specific fandom and I will tell you if I know it or not, you can also try to speed teach me the genre if lore information is not that valid to the roleplay.

Kinks: A few of my favorite kinks will be listed here.

-consensual (I am a hopeless romantic at times and romance is fun)
-Non-consensual (sometimes I like to feel powerful, and be completely dominant)
-Oral (I like to give it and receive oral)
-Rough intercourse (I enjoy it if things are a bit more tense and rough)
-Sensual Intercourse (I like it when the characters love each other, and foreplay is part of this)
-Sensual talk (not nasty and insulting dirty talk, but sensual and loving words that compliment each other in a beautiful and loving way)
-Dirty Talk (Sometimes I've had times when some dirty and nasty words really made me extra horny, not sure why but it does.)
-Non-human partners (why restrict sex between humans? Why can't a man shag a beautiful monster girl or some nasty beast have a chance at a beautiful heroine? I do request that all monster girls still be attractive and have breasts.)
-Breast Worship (I love breasts, they are beautiful and pleasing to the eye. I love to touch them, use them to massage my manhood. I just love to give them the attention they deserve, usually nipple play is in this.)
-Cock Worship (I love it when I get attention on my member, not just a woman bending over to take it. But especially in a harem sense, who doesn't want some beautiful vixen to worship and lick it with her witty tongue? While one massages the shaft, another caresses the testicles. I also will say that with my futanari characters I will always have testicles so yep).
-Silly proportions: Big breasts, nice curves, a big penis? Yes please!
-Excessive cum/semen: Having a lot of sexual fluids is hot, having a beautiful woman drink, lather, and spread it is hotter.
-Beautiful and curvy women: Although I do find tight woman attractive, I also like women who have nice curves. Not exactly morbidly large but I mean with a nice even slightly chubby figure. Who doesn't?!
-Intelligent partners: I as always play a character who is not a freak just of body, like my characters are never morbidly huge in muscular form mine are usually average with visible muscle tone. But I like it when my partner is intelligent just as I am, a witty woman who challenges him. I don't like the man to be purely dominant, she has to have a backbone.
-Switch Partners: On the nose of the previous kink, I like it with my partner even in the sack to be equally as strong. Like she doesn't just take it, like she eventually relents to just having it instead of actually trying to please him just as he tries to please her. The both of them are bold in bed, and try to bring the other to orgasm not just one laying down for the other. Dom/Sub can be fun sometimes, but any man will tell you they don't just want a fish with a hole in the sack.
Realistic body (excluding cock and breasts): I like it when my character isn't some big ripped freak, in ToR I am always body type two. I hate being a physical giant, I like being normal physically but still capable of strong feats. I know a lot of woman like it when the guy is large, ripped, buff, macho man, but that isn't me sorry if that disappoints you.
Bestiality: Sometimes I like playing animals, not anthromorphs but normal animals who only know instinct!
-Breeding/Pregnancy: I haven't done a roleplay that actually gets to the pregnancy part, I don't mind it but I find the idea of establishing a family and as well as just rough intercourse from some nasty animal or monster for the soul purpose of breeding a heroine is hot ;)
-Messy Sex: I like it when things get messy, lots of sweat, cum, and just a big mess at the end! It is hot! I love it!
Gangbangs: A girl being pounded by a lot of men? Yes that is super hot and great fun, I love doing that to girls in some naughty roleplays :p.

Here is my f-list so you can see what I love and hate :)

QUICK MESSAGE TO ALL WHO ROLEPLAY WITH ME THROUGH YIM:

DUE TO THE ISSUES I AM HAVING WITH THE NEW YIM SERVICES, I AM NO LONGER AT THIS TIME ABLE TO ROLEPLAY USING MY YAHOO MESSENGER ACCOUNT. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DO IM ROLEPLAYS WITH ME, I DO HAVE AN AIM ACCOUNT. OR, IF YOU HAVE AN ALTERNATIVE MEANS OF IM ROLEPLAY PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND WE CAN WORK SOMETHING OUT.

SO PLEASE, IF YOU HAVE ALREADY TRIED TO CONTACT ME USING YIM IN THE PAST MONTH I WOULD LIKE IT IF YOU COULD SEND ME A MESSAGE VIA PMS SO WE CAN ESTABLISH ANOTHER MEANS OF ROLEPLAYING TOGETHER SINCE YIM IS NO LONGER VIABLE FOR ME.

Now the table of contents!

First Post (Basic info!)
Second Post (Cravings Section)
Third Post (Pictures of female characters I want to play with! No plots in mind with them, something sexy!)
Fourth Post (Fandom/original Plots and characters)
Fifth Post (Original smutty ideas)
Sixth Post (Fandom Smut)

ALSO, FEEL FREE TO VIEW MY NEW THREAD ON THE ONE SHOTS SECTION IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ONLY ONE SHOTS

LINK

RE: Fadereaper's Naughty Compendium (Mass Effect and Dragon Age Craving)

*Bump with new Code Lyoko idea, still same cravings*

RE: Fadereaper's Naughty Compendium (Mass Effect and Dragon Age Craving)

Seems like almost every scenario has a futanari label attached to it.

RE: Fadereaper's Naughty Compendium (Male/Futa for Female)

*Kaaaaameeeeee-haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP!*

RE: Fadereaper's Naughty Compendium (Male/Futa for Female)

*FINAAAALLLLLLLLL BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP ATTTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!*

RE: Fadereaper's Naughty Compendium (craving fandom smut)

*Kaio Ken times buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuump!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom