Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fade's Kinky Chronicles (Ma LF Fe for kinky roleplay, romance, non-con, etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fadereaper

Kiryu
Hello everyone my name is Fadereaper! Or if you want to call me by my real name you can also use the name Sam if you like, I don't mind I am all good with being more social than just the roleplay if you like :). Anyway I am now consolidating all my roleplay desires in this thread, for easy to follow and organized info for what I like and what I am currently wanting right now! With that being said I am hoping to find one more additional partner if I can manage it! :p

Now as this has been an issue at times, I would request that now I am wishing to only take responses to this thread for either good or ill be made via PM. Do not post on my thread anymore please people, I will bump my thread when 'I' am wanting to and allowed to so please don't do it for me. And if you got a comment about my thread and its posts, please contact me about them through private messages I don't wish to hold conversations on this thread.

I will quickly go over a summary of my main rules as a roleplayer, so please adhere to them when asking me if I find out that you have not been honest in this regard (which will be obvious) I am just going to ignore you.

Rule 1: I will only be roleplaying with female roleplayers on this site, I have absolutely no interest in mature rated roleplay with another male and with that being said I will go to lengths to verify your gender. I'm not going to justify this to you, if you don't like it than sorry we will not get along roleplay wise. I play either a male in a M x F, or when the craving hits me I also play a futanari for Fu x Fe pairings. But I do not play opposite men, not even men who are pretending to be girls so just don't ask >.>.

Rule 2: I want semi-literate roleplay, to that end I specifically would like someone who can not only write intelligently. I also want someone who will contribute to the story, I'm not interested in making a show for you to watch I want to roleplay with you.

Rule 3: OOC chat, I love to be able to chat and become friends with the people I meet here. Even if we aren't exactly roleplaying at the moment, just a casual conversation is perfectly alright with me and I am interested in making friends. However I would limit it to that, just want to be friends with peoples but being as I am not a lady I don't think I'll have much issue in that regard!

Rule 4: Open communication, I don't want us to feel like we can't be honest or open about the state of a roleplay. Having the ability to express dislike about how it is progressing is part of what makes a roleplay good, with that being said I have in the past felt hesitation to saying 'I don't want to continue this roleplay' but I'm always making sure if I can that things end if we aren't having fun. I roleplay to have fun, I don't want it to be a struggle I like it when I'm inspired and the words flow naturally. So, let's make sure we both make it something we enjoy, by feeling free to mention things in a polite and friendly manner.

Rule 5: If you contact me please have an idea of what you want, I do not mind hashing out details but if there is anything I dislike. It is someone who asks 'me' what I want to roleplay and offers no idea of their own, I don't care if you don't have a solid plot I at least want to know what you are specifically looking for. I have a great sense of joy when I know that I am not only enjoying the roleplay but that you are as well, so please let me know either what you are looking for specifically, or something that you like and want at the moment.

Now one thing I want to emphasize in this, I am not expecting great literary masters to contact me. Hell if you are really good you will probably find that I can't keep up with you! I am a casual roleplayer, I always will be and don't want to make people think I am hard to work with!

Basically my biggest requirements with my partner post wise, I want them to not GOD MOD! I hate it when someone just completely railroads the roleplay and takes all control and just pushes me along, I also really have a hard time with consistent spelling errors to the point where it is just hard to read. I mainly want someone to help work with me to progress the roleplay, and someone who is able to make nice and readable posts.

Please ladies don't worry, I am quite easy to work with ;). Some of my most favored things are mainly being able to cater a roleplay to my partner, if you are having a good time you know I am as well. I really like taking what you want, and making it happen!

These are my only rules at the moment, now I will list some of my favorite things so you can know me better.

RP CREDENTIALS:
So for those interested in my experience as a roleplayer? Let me give you my experience run down!

I have been roleplaying for about four years now, started in WC3 in Fantasy Life/Titan's Land/SOTDRP. Had a group of friends I hung out with until we lost contact, only maintain contact with one. After that me and another friend upgraded ot playing in the WC3 chat room and did multi-sentence play. I didn't get into multiple paragraph roleplays till I got to a forum site called Roleplayer guild, as well as I had a lot of roleplay and story crafting experience in SWTOR with my guild there. Still play avidly for any of you SWTOR rp people who want to make more friends on Ebon Hawk ;).

Anyway, after dabbling in kinkier and more mature roleplay I started to frequent sites like this one and Elliquiy. I am literate, but with recent issues affecting my muse for major writing I can have trouble with that. I can write well, if I am inspired at least and usually I am :). I also sort of emulate my partner's style! Anyway this is my tale as a roleplayer, hopefully we can play some ideas out together lovely people of Blue Moon!

I enjoy story and smut, I like making stories. I love making characters with in depth back stories, and making worlds where it comes out. I like sexy scenes, I like it when I can work on my ability to write out erotica. Not that I'm actually planning to make it anything more than a hobby, but I enjoy both sex and story. So if you have a plot/smut idea in mind, feel free to hit me up!

Settings that I am a fan of using, fantasy, science fiction, modern fantasy, Modern realism (less so but I've had decent ones), things of that nature. I love being able to get away from the slice of life roleplay, and make something unique and creative. I enjoy working with a partner who is equally or more creative than I, so we can each contribute to the same masterpiece.

A few things I like in Fandoms, this being said in all my fandoms (save for Morrigan from Dragon Age and Ivy from Soul Calibur) I will only play OCs! I have absolutely no interest in playing a story oriented roleplay with a character I didn't make, and I ask that my partners also use their own OCs unless they 'really' wanna be a canon character. I think it is only fair, I am not an actor I am a roleplayer so I do not like having my personality handed to me as a pre-made person.

-Fandom list: I like Star Wars (favorite fandom!), Harry Potter (not a potterhead but the setting is unique and fun), Dragon Age, Mass Effect (my standard OC is a Quarian), Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles (been interested in this recently since I picked up the game and played it again), Dragon Ball Z (still need to make an OC for this series), Bleach (not my favorite by far but I CAN try it, I mean I like the anime but it is not as cool as Star wars!). The list goes on, you need only ask for a specific fandom and I will tell you if I know it or not, you can also try to speed teach me the genre if lore information is not that valid to the roleplay.

Kinks: A few of my favorite kinks will be listed here.

-consensual (I am a hopeless romantic at times and romance is fun)
-Non-consensual (sometimes I like to feel powerful, and be completely dominant)
-Oral (I like to give it and receive oral)
-Rough intercourse (I enjoy it if things are a bit more tense and rough)
-Sensual Intercourse (I like it when the characters love each other, and foreplay is part of this)
-Sensual talk (not nasty and insulting dirty talk, but sensual and loving words that compliment each other in a beautiful and loving way)
-Dirty Talk (Sometimes I've had times when some dirty and nasty words really made me extra horny, not sure why but it does.)
-Non-human partners (why restrict sex between humans? Why can't a man shag a beautiful monster girl or some nasty beast have a chance at a beautiful heroine? I do request that all monster girls still be attractive and have breasts.)
-Breast Worship (I love breasts, they are beautiful and pleasing to the eye. I love to touch them, use them to massage my manhood. I just love to give them the attention they deserve, usually nipple play is in this.)
-Cock Worship (I love it when I get attention on my member, not just a woman bending over to take it. But especially in a harem sense, who doesn't want some beautiful vixen to worship and lick it with her witty tongue? While one massages the shaft, another caresses the testicles. I also will say that with my futanari characters I will always have testicles so yep).
-Silly proportions: Big breasts, nice curves, a big penis? Yes please!
-Excessive cum/semen: Having a lot of sexual fluids is hot, having a beautiful woman drink, lather, and spread it is hotter.
-Beautiful and curvy women: Although I do find tight woman attractive, I also like women who have nice curves. Not exactly morbidly large but I mean with a nice even slightly chubby figure. Who doesn't?!
-Intelligent partners: I as always play a character who is not a freak just of body, like my characters are never morbidly huge in muscular form mine are usually average with visible muscle tone. But I like it when my partner is intelligent just as I am, a witty woman who challenges him. I don't like the man to be purely dominant, she has to have a backbone.
-Switch Partners: On the nose of the previous kink, I like it with my partner even in the sack to be equally as strong. Like she doesn't just take it, like she eventually relents to just having it instead of actually trying to please him just as he tries to please her. The both of them are bold in bed, and try to bring the other to orgasm not just one laying down for the other. Dom/Sub can be fun sometimes, but any man will tell you they don't just want a fish with a hole in the sack.
Realistic body (excluding cock and breasts): I like it when my character isn't some big ripped freak, in ToR I am always body type two. I hate being a physical giant, I like being normal physically but still capable of strong feats. I know a lot of woman like it when the guy is large, ripped, buff, macho man, but that isn't me sorry if that disappoints you.
Bestiality: Sometimes I like playing animals, not anthromorphs but normal animals who only know instinct!
-Breeding/Pregnancy: I haven't done a roleplay that actually gets to the pregnancy part, I don't mind it but I find the idea of establishing a family and as well as just rough intercourse from some nasty animal or monster for the soul purpose of breeding a heroine is hot ;)
-Messy Sex: I like it when things get messy, lots of sweat, cum, and just a big mess at the end! It is hot! I love it!
Gangbangs: A girl being pounded by a lot of men? Yes that is super hot and great fun, I love doing that to girls in some naughty roleplays :p.

Here is my f-list so you can see what I love and hate :)

QUICK MESSAGE TO ALL WHO ROLEPLAY WITH ME THROUGH YIM:

DUE TO THE ISSUES I AM HAVING WITH THE NEW YIM SERVICES, I AM NO LONGER AT THIS TIME ABLE TO ROLEPLAY USING MY YAHOO MESSENGER ACCOUNT. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DO IM ROLEPLAYS WITH ME, I DO HAVE AN AIM ACCOUNT. OR, IF YOU HAVE AN ALTERNATIVE MEANS OF IM ROLEPLAY PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND WE CAN WORK SOMETHING OUT.

SO PLEASE, IF YOU HAVE ALREADY TRIED TO CONTACT ME USING YIM IN THE PAST MONTH I WOULD LIKE IT IF YOU COULD SEND ME A MESSAGE VIA PMS SO WE CAN ESTABLISH ANOTHER MEANS OF ROLEPLAYING TOGETHER SINCE YIM IS NO LONGER VIABLE FOR ME.

Now the table of contents!

First Post (Basic info!)
Second Post (Cravings Section)
Third Post (Pictures of female characters I want to play with! No plots in mind with them, something sexy!)
Fourth Post (Fandom/original Plots and characters)
Fifth Post (Original smutty ideas)
Sixth Post (Fandom Smut)

ALSO, FEEL FREE TO VIEW MY NEW THREAD ON THE ONE SHOTS SECTION IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ONLY ONE SHOTS

LINK

RE: Fadereaper's Naughty Compendium (Smut only)

CRAVINGS SECTION

Sexy Naruto Themed Roleplay: Open

Random craving of mine at the moment, I suddenly have a hankering to play something in the setting of Naruto. I myself intend to play an original character, I would like to find someone who is chiefly interested in playing one or more female characters from the series. I don't mind playing with OCs as well, although I do have my heart set on a small cast of canon females for some smutty fun. The ones I would like to play opposite from the show are Hinata, Sakura, Tsunade, and maybe Ino.

I can play a male, or a futa if desired, but not a normal female. The theme can be dark and non-con, or consensual, perhaps even a harem theme could be something to try. Lots of fun ideas to explore here, if anyone is interested! Let me know who you are interested in playing as, and any preference theme wise!

Adventures with a smaller woman: Open

So, I have seen threads for this, and tried to get ideas like this off the ground for my own enjoyment. I still have a craving for a sort of pairing that falls into the realm of size difference, in particular, small woman (think Tristana or Yordle from LoL or some sexy goblins or gnomes from Warcraft) against a normal or even larger than average height man or monster!

The jist, you will play a smaller female character. I have a HEAVY preference for this woman not being a human in a modern setting, I would love it if we could place it in a high fantasy setting, a sci-fi setting, or a fandom setting! The other mentions before are suggestions, but I would also be game if you want to play either of those! I would love a sexy goblin ;).

Now, we can up the ante in size difference by having me on the larger spectrum as well. The over-all jist, I have a craving to have a sexy story with some smaller woman with some hot steamy action!

If anyone is interested, message me and we can work something out ;)

The Genie of the lamp: Open

So, I have crafted a new character I would very much like to do some roleplay with! Basically, I have made a character who either in a modern/fantasy setting (the fantasy element could be very much myth and not common place but given that he is a genie it would be present), to a high fantasy/medieval fantasy (could be more ancient times with the same principle).

This would be basically something that could go a variety of ways, basically I would be playing a genie of a lamp. Not necessarily based on arabic culture, but I already have his appearance in my head!

A mystical being of magical wonders, who can use his spells and magics to perform wishes for his master. Now, I don't have many ideas for this but those I can think of are rather sexual in nature. And a smutty scenario for him would be great fun! Also, if you have a plot in mind you very much would like to try with him, I am all ears there as well!

Now, first I will describe him.

He is about 5"11 in height, a well toned body but he isn't larger or thicker. Lean and well built mainly.

He has purple skin, black hair that drapes around his head, he wears it differently at times but mainly draped down, or a single tail behind his head. His other features include his purple iris colored eyes over the blacks of his eyes, his pupils remain black. His physique beyond that is the same as a humans.

He wears black baggy trousers decorated with purple symbols which are more baggy around the base of each one, a black waist wrap tied around him and draped over the trousers that is open the front and also decorated in purple symbols. He also wears a thin black vest, that is very much the same! Yes, purple and black ar emy favorite colors!

Now, that is what he looks like. Now, I might have more inkling toward him in some naughty sexual scenarios. However, I can also put him into a more plot oriented scenario.

Now, at this time I don't have many plots for him. I will list the ones I have and more as I come up with them!

'A woman finds his lamp and purchases it, once he is released she finds the genie who calls it home. Once she finds the Genie he declares his loyalty to her until released, her wishes unlimited until his service is ended by her. Well, she has always wanted to be a model. She felt she never had the figure for it, and uses her wishes to change her body. However, for him to change her body in the way she wants. It requires a very intimate spell to do so, so through sexual contact he will help her change her body, grow it as needed till she looks the way she wants. Perhaps, she gets hooked on the idea of changing her body and over-indulges to keep growing as she enjoys the body changes. He can even change it in ways, that might not be normal. A silly idea mind you, but one that I became interested in as I wrote the character'

A Tiger's Journey

I am making a new thread so I can focus on a specific craving of mine, I have been doing a few that are related to the idea of a young woman who is in a world I control but I kind of want to take a different turn for something new.

I would like to play a character in a world where two kingdoms were initially at war until it ended in a mutual peace, one kingdom consists of anthromoprhic carnivores while the other is a race of female elves. The anthormorphic animals although at peace with the elves still plot another war to take them over, one white tiger however found an odd ability to help with this.

When he would inseminate the body of one of the elven maidens she under went an odd transformation, the woman would become a neko with a thin layer of fur over her body. This transformation also brought a change of pace for the mind of the newly transformed cat girl, she became fiercely loyal to him and by extension she became loyal to the animal race. He is given a great deal of gold which has very high value in the elven cities, his objective is to convert as many of the populace as he can into cat girls to provide a significant advantage in the war.

For this I would like there to be scenarios of both consensual and non-consensual nature depending on if you like either or more or less, if you like non-consensual scenarios more than we could perhaps make a law that makes it legal for him to force himself on an elf if he so chooses.

Now the story can change but the basic idea is I would like a smutty scenario involving a anthromorphic tiger filling female elves with his seed, and then turning them into his hopelessly eager cat girl servants. I would like someone to GM for me the world around him, now keep in mind I am a very confident heterosexual man so I would like all these interactions to be female characters to my male character. If I know the person behind the screen is a man I just can't get into it sorry, I'm not going to justify this to anyone it is just how I am.

Behind closed doors: Open

Alright, so the setting for this plot can be negotiable, but this is the original idea that got the train rolling in my head.

In the world of Dragon Age, years later after all the games have taken place. A new female queen is in charge of Ferelden (could be the empress of Orlais as well), she is noble, respected, and cares for her people. A model ruler, but she refuses to be wed and rules Ferelden without considering marrying to join the throne to a king.

However, something else happened that no one expected.

She recently has hired a new advisor, who makes many people worried over the reason why. For this adviser makes them worry for two reasons. One, he is a Dalish elf, and two he is a mage that she won't let the chantry touch.

Where she found him, no one knows.

However, aside from having a mage adviser, there is another reason for him being here. She brought him along because behind closed doors, she is particularly randy.

To the public, she is their noble queen, behind closed doors and only to her mage adviser, she is a submissive in need of satiating her lustful needs. So, this mage uses his skill as a mage to dominate her and help sate her cravings. Be it bestiality and he uses shapeshifting magic to turn into an animal, a gangbang where he clones himself with magic. He is a master of magic, even able to use skills of the arcane warrior to amplify his strength and endurance with magic. The idea, is a powerful and respected woman uses her adviser to submit to sexually where no one is looking.

Some other ideas I like for this, aside from her requesting this mage be her master sexually, is that she also uses sexy outfits when doing so. Wearing slutty clothes that she would never even think of wearing, but only for these purposes.

This setting could take place elsewhere, even in Star Wars.

A chancellor, or maybe a Gran moff and her knew Sith bodyguard ( Sith bodyguard in the republic? Yes it just makes it more taboo :) since she tells the jedi to back off!)? The pairings are all open, but the idea is a noble woman everyone knows and respects, being a submissive whore to her master whom normally serves her without a fault in public. If anyone is interested in an idea like this, let me know!

Bimboification of Hermione Granger: Open

So, this is based on a roleplay I was working out with a partner. We were discussing it but never got to starting off with an intro, and I still am craving this idea and hope to find a partner interested in it!

The basic idea, I play an OC slytherin opposite Hermione Granger. She is so smart, and knows it. She likes to shame my character with her intellect, despite my character being quite smart as well, perhaps even more so in some fields of study. However, she is always showing him up perhaps. Basically, my character does not like Hermione played by you. So, he decides he is going to knock her down a peg or two. So, he starts off by knocking her out and taking her somewhere private. Like, the room of requirement or the shrieking shack. Basically, he takes her aside and a smutty adventure ensues.

My character, using her as he wills and ravaging her body. Now, in respect to my average kinks. This one I see using magic involved in the kinky scenes, some options will include body growth, abnormal amounts of fluids, etc. I also like the idea of sexy clothing for this, him dressing her up to fit her new role. Basically, he wants to bimboify her. This is a basic premise that is a general layout of the overall theme however, basically I would like a kinky and naughty scenario where I get to play opposite Hermione Granger as my own OC for some sex fueled fun.

Just perused the internet, also found this inspiring image to go along with it ;).

Looking for a young lady for some incest fun: Open

Alright, so I have a craving for a young lady to be involved in a kinky roleplay. I have recently been interested in incest for this, 'mainly' wanting older brother and younger sister, but I can do father x daughter as well. Mainly, a young girl and an older male (preferably older brother) for some kinky fun!

Basically, the scenario is up for grabs. And this may have been inspired off some face claims I found and really want to use!

If someone is interested in a older brother x younger sister roleplay (I would like 17-19 for the young girl's age, and yea I know some of the face claims look older so we can negotiate her age) you will definitely have my attention! I don't mind doing other scenarios or pairings, mainly want a young lady opposite an older male. Also, this can take place in a variety of settings. I am always a fan of non real world settings, but I don't have anything against them either!

The face claims I like for this, are the following!

Staying with my mom's friend: Open and craving!

So, this idea can be substituted for a mother x son roleplay if anyone is interested in playing the mother.

The basic idea I have for this however if we go with the titled plot, is that I am the only son of a single mother. She is going out of town on a business venture however, she has to attend due to working with some important clients!

Yet, she doesn't want to leave her 15-19 (negotiable but want this range) year old son alone by himself while she is out of the country. So, she decides that she will ask her best friend since she was a little girl watch him while she is away. She talks it over with her son, and it is decided. It will be at least a month with him staying at her home, the odd part is that her friend is also single but with no child to call her own.

Well, with him staying at the home of a lonely single woman, some crazy and smutty shenanigans can ensue. Basically, it is the start of an illicit relationship. Be it he initiates it, or she does. But, they start having some hot sex basically. Just a craving, I know a lot of guys post similar theme plots but it is something of a craving of mine lately and hope I can find someone interested in playing a mature female opposite my young male!

Now, these aren't required, but I have some face claims I would love to be the image for the mature woman! Or, inspiration for you if you like! They are just hot ;).

Porn Stars: Open

So, this isn't really a plot bunny I have, it is more a series of porn stars I am interested in playing with. Now, the potential for these face claims is limitless. Maybe they fill the role of some fantasy adventure, one could be the beautiful wife of a cruel and despoting fantasy overlord! Or something modern, sci-fi, maybe she even ends up in a fandom as herself and has to make it through this new, and highly sexual world!

Basically, I saw some face claims and I want to find someone to help me brainstorm a plot for what we can do with them! If interested, here is a list of the porn stars!

Katrina Jade
Proxy Paige
Bella Bellz
Alex Mae
Lisa Ann
Stoya
Mia Malkova

Need a Rouge the Bat: Open

Hello, so I am looking for a specific character for me to play opposite of. Note, this is an unfair request from me as I am requesting you to play a canon rouge the bat opposite my OC. I probably will be a human character(s), maybe some other anthros like the characters in Sonic.

Also, this won't be a very story oriented roleplay. This is aimed to be a smutty roleplay, non-con preferable but I can go for con depending on what we decide. Basically, I have a craving to play a sexual roleplay with Rouge the Bat from sonic, and have my OC(s) to ravage her.

Setting can vary, sci-fi/cyber punk if you want to put her in the future, fantasy if she ends up magically in the past (chaos emeralds mess up and send her through time with chaos control!), or modern! Maybe, a heist gone wrong ;). I am open to your ideas, for the moment I don't have any at the moment. If anyone is interested in playing Rouge in a sexual roleplay with me, and doesn't care if I play an OC, let me know!

A sweet young thing in High School, naughty things ensue: Open and Craving

Body shaming the slut: Open and Craving!

So, random idea I had recently that would be potentially fun. It is based on this premise.

A new girl arrives at school, and suffice to say, she is quickly shamed because of her body. She is a chubby girl, and many people use that as fuel for shaming her and putting her down.

Suffice to say, she takes it very harshly. However, someone else sees it as an opportunity.

I was thinking some guy, who he is can be whatever we decide. Maybe she is a senior, and a freshman decides to take advantage of her predicament. Maybe he is a jock, or some angsty emo nerd? If you have a preference, we can discuss it!

The point is, he follows her home one time. Pulls her off the main path, maybe as she passes through a park to cut to home faster. Pulls her into the completely barren park, and rapes her. Constantly remarking at how large she is, saying that this is the only way she will get laid, using it as a means to convince her to accept being his slut. A RP based on that premise yes, shaming a fat girl into being someone's slut just so she gets some physical attention. Could be one, guy, could be multiple guys, I am open to suggestions on how the idea starts and who the guy(s) is(are)! I have some pics as well, if anyone is interested in these face claims for their character, or feel free to suggest your own!
Stars indicate level of craving with this image!
1****
2****
3***
4*****
5*****
6*****
7*****
9*****
10******

Now, another way to turn this story involves a MILF character that would be a different style of this story. Imagine, a mature woman, big and thick in size, divorced. Poor self image, now what happens when a young man decides to body shame her? She feels unattractive, with the divorce and her size. So, the young man first forces her, and then coerces her into being his slut. For this possibility, I'd like some of these face claims, with other options provided by you!

8*****
9****

Star Wars: The Plot Awakens

Now, despite the name. I am not interested in doing a force awakens story plot, this is for something else.

The time frame, can be any time. However, I don't want the movies to be the time era we use. My time frame is anything from the Old Republic and around that time, or around about 30-40 years before Episode 1. Basically, the Republic is strong and such. Could be during a war between one of the many Sith Empires and the Republic, or the Sith could be more hidden and the Republic is enjoying an era of peace while it lasts.

Basically, I am wanting a good story with fun plot, a good amount of fun sex, and fun characters! I don't have a plot in mind for this one, I figure it was something we could work out once we established a time period, and our characters. I can play anything from Jedi to Sith, or non-force users be them merchants or mercenaries, goverment people or soldiers, even criminals if I need.

I would most likely look at the character you got, and choose one I think would be fun to play with them. Also, I can write someone entirely new! I have a lot of fun making new characters, and letting them breath and grow. So, if anyone is interested in a sexy, kinky, story filled adventure in the vast world of Star Wars and its EU, let me know and we can do something awesome together!

A foreigner astray: Lovely Asian beauty

Now, I am also in a bit of a busty asian mood at this point. I like the idea, of an Asian exchange student. National ethnicity is open, but I was thinking Japanese or Chinese. Basically, she ends up coming to the US to study. Or well, we can put this in any sort of setting and have an ethnically asian woman show up in a foreign land to do something.

Be it fantasy, sci-fi, etc, we can make it work.

Anyways, she shows up, and well, bad things happen. This too is on the smutty side of things, basically some sexy asian girl ends up in a new place, and something afoul happens. I must admit, I don't have much of an idea for this one. So, I would love for someone to help me brainstorm or suggest a plot we can try.
Once again, some pictures of our busty asian lady!

A cosplay gone ary: Marie Claude edition

Now, I was looking at some images of models and came across Marie Claude, and many pictures of her in cosplay outfits. So, looking at them, I started to want to do roleplays involving her. Now, it would be her in one of two situations, both call for her specifically in character (although I am open to ideas just involving the face claim).

Now, one idea, is a normal roleplay featuring her in our day and age, be it aggressively harmed and violated by fans, or some other sexy plot that involves her in costume(s).

Another, is she is actually placed into the role of the girl she is dressing as (we can use any fandom girl we want for this). She is accidentally put into the fandom she is dressing the part of, and everyone thinks she is actually he character she is impersonating. And, some sexy aggression happens as well.

For this, I would like to know which of the two is most appealing to you, also, which costume(s) she will use. Or, if the fandom one, who you want to play her as. Just run the fandom by me, I can tell you if I know it or not. For reference of which characters I like in particular, feel free to regard my fandom smut list. Or, go the safe route with Star Wars ;).

Also, yes, both plots are rather smut oriented. Although, if she ends up in a fandom universe, especially as an OC, we can talk about putting more plot into it with me as an OC, but still, I would like a fair bit of the sexy time in it.

Also, I present you images of her!
Most of her in costume, some jus in sexy clothes

Crushing the Sorceress: Open

So, this is an idea I did awhile ago. It was successful but ended prematurely, I did very much enjoy it though and finally hope to see if someone might also enjoy it with me once more!

So, the idea is basically following a young sorceress, age is up to you but I was thinking 17-21.

She is a sorceress who studies under a powerful and wise master, who just received a disturbing vision of her own. That she would ultimately be surpassed, and killed by her student. Cemented in the fact that she grows increasingly powerful by the month.

So, she does two things. First, she creates a device that looks like a collar, when worn it disrupts the sorceress's ability to use magic. While very minor spells and cantrips can be used still, to a point, she is mainly defenseless.

Next, she takes the time to visit a large camp filled with various creatures. These mercenaries are lead by a large Minotaur named Caelren, all of them, fantasy beasts. Be it minotaurs, orcs, werewolves, etc. If it is a fantasy creature, it can be found in this mercenary group. The master finds them, and offers them all a fortune in gold if they complete one task for her.

They are to capture her student, and bring her to their camp equipped with this collar. And to put it bluntly, fuck her and break her will till she is their camp whore. Destroy any interest in becoming a powerful sorceress, by making sex her number one priority all the time, and addicted to these creatures for it.

This will include any kinks we are both ok with, my main Nos will always be bathroom stuff, intense gore, vore, etc. There are more, but those are my main standard each time. My main kinks I love are on my thread! If anyone is interested in this idea feel free to message me on it!

Craving playing a well hung Futa Sith Lord (Star Wars): More!

I am craving right now playing my Futanari Sith Lord, she is a young Sith Lord who has abandoned her ties to the Resurgent Sith Empire, to return to her home planet of Alderaan where she runs a noble house of Amali. She maintains stronger ties to the Republic, despite being a Sith. Although, she doens't shy away from what she learned as a Sith Assassin. She is a petite and perky breasted sith, but with a large pair in her pants to replace her other lady parts. So, I would love a sexually charged scenario where I get to play as this character!

I also don't mind anyone who wants me to take this futa sith, and sex up some canon girls from games and movies!

Some I am interested in banging as it were!

Rey (Force Awakens)
Padme Amidala (Episode 2-3)
Leia Organa (Episode 4-6)
Kira Carsen (SWTOR)
Satele Shan (SWTOR)
Bastila Shan (KOTOR 1)

Now, I am not limited to canon girls but I would prefer it. I would also enjoy, having some OC star wars ladies for my futa sith lord. If anyone is interested,
let me know!

My new roommate owns my life: Open

So, this is an idea I had with a partner that didn't really go anywhere. Not sure what happened, but I loved the idea and I still want to try this!

So the set up is at a boarding school, and just so you know unless you really do like the idea but want me to play a male. The original idea, was a futanari girl with a big meaty cock and a large pair of balls so, yea I want to keep that intact.

So the premise is that our two characters are rivals, your character, the socialite cheerleader everyone loves. Mine, the outcast goth girl that wants to knock her down a peg or two.

By some means or another, they become roommates and that is not all. Your character, ends up being forced and intimidated by mine who is actually a futanari girl. The original story we used was the goth girl used a tiger to keep the cheerleader in line, the tiger would of course get to participate as well and would have for the purpose of naughtiness have a human like penis as well but was coated in hair. This isn't required, just one way the emo girl could intimidate her.

So, the cheerleader is kept under control by her goth roommate. However, it doesn't just end there. At one point, the girl's mother enters the equation. And finds herself in a similar position, both mother and daughter being enslaved by the goth girl.

That is the premise, and is open to discussion.

You can use any face claim for your girl, as for me I have accumulated four images for the girl I like. I also have one negotiable request, if we can, I would like the cheerleader and her mother to both be busty and curvy, maybe even more so than my goth girl. Would make sense, why she is more resentful, maybe she envies your characters breasts.

Now, also feel free to choose any of these four face claims for my goth if you prefer one, if not, I will choose the one I love the most :).

http://nd04.jxs.cz/217/431/fa1b0901d0_74698973_o2.jpg]4[/url]

As I said, all elements are up for suggestion. If you really want to try this idea of a roommate sexually controlling your preppy cheerleader as her roommate, feel free to make any requests of it and I will try to accommodate them. Come up with your own ideas if you like! I don't mind!

Lot of sexy face claims for smutty fun, but no plots yet!

So, I have a list of some busty face claims. Ages can vary depending on whatcha want to do, however, I don't have plots for them yet! So, if the plot inspires some idea for you, or you just want to play them and get to some sexy times, we can brainstorm!

The idea is, I want to play with busty ladies like these in some sex oriented plots. Be it fantasy, sci-fi, modern, modern fantasy, etc!

If you see a girl and you get an idea from her, let me know! Or, just pick one if you feel you want to roleplay with me and we can brainstorm a plot!

Those are all of them! If you like any of em, let me know ;).

Fandom Smut: ALWAYS OPEN!

Basic idea being revamped, I am interested in smutty one offs or perhaps recurring ideas or a short term - mid term roleplay involving various fandoms. I intend to play my own OCs, and you may as well but I would love it if someone could play some of the more favored canon girls I'd love to be sexually involved with!

The setting can be any universe, or even a completely made up one. Basically I'd like for one, or more women to be playing with one of my fandom OCs or just general OCs. Here is a list of women I'd like to bed ;). I can also change it up, take one character and have them be the focus (your character). Be it a rape/gang bang or consensual sex I can also GM for a sexy canon/OC girl!

*s indicate current craving

-Lt. Judy Hopps (Zootopia, will need to work out the finer details)*****
-Kida (Atlantis: The Lost empire)****
-Yamraiha (Magi Labyrinth/Kingdom of Magic)*****
-Rin Hakue (Magi Labyrinth/Kingdom of Magic)*****
-Ren Kyogoku (Magi Labyrinth/Kingdom of Magic)*****
-Dunya Mus'tasim (Magi Labyrinth/Kingdom of Magic)*****
-Toto (Magi Labyrinth/Kingdom of Magic)*****
-Any female Jin (Magi Labyrinth/Kingdom of Magic)*****
-Tea Gardner (Yu-Gi-Oh)****
-Alexis Rhodes (Yu-Gi-Oh GX)****
-Akiza Izinski (Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds)****
-Nelliel (Bleach)******
-Rangiku Matsumoto (Bleach)******
-Numbah 362/Rachel Mckenzie (codename Kids Next door)***
-Marie Kanker (Ed, Edd, and Eddy)***
-Aunt Cass (Big Hero 6)****
-Go Go (Big Hero 6)****
-Padme Amidala from Star Wars****
-Tali'Zorah Vas Neema (Mass effect)****
-Ivy Soul Calibur**
-Taki Soul Calibur**
-Merril from Dragon Age 2***
-Morrigan from Dragon age Origins***
-Hermione Granger from Harry Potter****
-Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter****
-Rosalina from Mario**
-Saria from Zelda***
-Princess Zelda from Zelda***
-Aelita Shaeffer from Code Lyoko***
-Konan from Naruto***
-Bulma (Dragon Ball Z - Buu Saga appearance)***
-Videl (Dragon Ball Z - Battle of the Gods appearance)***
-April O'neil (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)***
-Super Girl (DC)*
-Wonder Woman (DC)*
-Black Canary (DC)*
-Alexandra Cabot (Law and Order SVU)***
-Casey Novak (Law and Order SVU)***
-ETC.

If you got a sexy, busty, OC/Canon girl from some fandom let me know and I'd love to play with her :p. I am also open to new fandoms I have not tried, just ask me first and if you need speed teach me!

Fandom Stories and original stories (OCs only)

Star Wars: The Old Republic

The Jewel of Voss:

She was a beautiful member of the Voss race, a woman who was on her way to becoming one of the mystics of the people. He was a sith and was sent to keep her alive, it was a peculiar ritual perfected by the sith to try to 'fake' visions for their mystics to see. She was assigned him as a protector as a boon from the empire, a boon that the Voss were naive enough to accept so that the commandos would not be so spread thin with their duties.

With a sith as her escort, he was instructed to place a device on her head every night to induce visions that would be for the benefit of the empire. He would eventually find himself attracted to her, decide to stop and stuff, and things go down between them. I love the Voss and are beautiful females, I would love to roleplay with any in any scenario idea featuring one.

I could also play a non sith, as a Jedi, a soldier, an Imperial Agent/SiS agent. I could play a futanari character instead as well if you want, just ask me!

A Sith Lord and her pet:

He is a member of the Dark Honor guard, with the death of the emperor he has lost the mental link binding him loyally to the emperor Vitiate. Now he seeks to find a lord worthy of his service, one who was the embodiment of the sith and its preservation, one who would protect the empire. He found it in a young, aspiring sith lord. He wishes to serve her and a relationship buds between them, him as her body guard and their mission for glory!

Willing to change my role, I could be a soldier, a fellow sith, a jedi she can corrupt and snuggle, a smuggler, an Imperial Agent/SiS agent. I could do any adjustment of the roleplay you can imagine, just ask me!

Any other pairings featuring this setting, tis my favorite fandom!

Harry Potter

Harry Potter Fandom Roleplay (OCS ONLY): Open

Ok so I'm going to straight up say this at the beginning of this post, I HAVE NOT read the books past the first two and that was when I was in 6th grade. They didn't appeal to me but I do love the universe, I think it is a cool and original fantasy/magic setting and I like to explore and read about it. That being said I will explain this, my ability to perform this setting will be based on three criteria.

1. What is valid (to you) in the movies.
2. What is valid that I find through online sources (mainly wikis)
3. What information you know and tell me and what I find on my own.

So that being said I have one OC that I intend to use for this, now I have some ideas for him so please bear with me on them. If you got an idea for a scenario featuring this character, I am all ears.

Eric Veller
Age: 16 (I would be open to providing him an occupational job at the school to allow for an older age)
Hair: Blonde (combed back and a good portion of it braided into a single 'ponytail' that hangs to the base of his neck.)
Eyes: Green
Height: 5"8
Skin: Creamy white
Impairments: Eyes (wears a pair of glasses for reading) and Ears (has a hearing aid)
Blood-status: Pure-blood
Parents occupation: Both work at the ministry of magic
Father: Works in the Auror Office
Mother: Works in the Department of Magical Education
House: Slytherin
Biography: He is although not well endowed physically (of course he is by the usual means where it counts in mature roleplay), he is a studious wizard at Hogwarts albeit anti-social. He has elected to be rather reclusive from others, even those in his own house. He only has one real acquaintance he calls his friend, and that is fellow Slytherin, Susera Corwise.

Despite his association with her even she is held firmly at arms length so as to keep out of his more privy matters, his parents have instilled into the young lad the importance that his status offers him. Even if they do not actually hate muggles, it is considered a pedigree to be considered pureblood and that would eventually be useful to their status.

His family after all had one prime concern, and that was keeping themselves in a position of utmost aristocracy. To be rich title owners and have revenues to contend with, that was his upbringing and since he is the youngest of two boys and one girl he has large shoes to fill.

To prepare himself to not only hold the name so widely known, but to make sure that when people see him and that name they know that there is two specific words to attach to it, them being 'Master Wizard'. So he works to reflect that idealism, however despite his indifference to the biased conflict between pure-bloods and everyone else he maintains a more cynical personality. He simply views others on their merits and is not above casting someone down for simply being beneath him, he simply is a calculating and cold person, perhaps it would only take the right person to warm him up. Someone like a close friend, or a woman he would never expect to instill that kind of emotion in him.

Now onto bidness of this character, if you like Eric congratulations I hope we can roleplay together!

Some scenarios I see going well for him.

1. He is a cold and calculating thinker who wishes to benefit himself, maybe the right woman comes along and finally he is given something else to care about.
2. He may be cold and cynical but every man needs to cater to his carnal urges, he decides that he is going to collect the best students at Hogwarts and bed them. But not only bed them, make them insurmountably 'aching' for him and not be able to without him sensually. A harem related idea, could be fun but would not be romance oriented.
3. He could be with someone equally as domineering and it would be a competition of sorts, sexual tension and all that noise.

Now I know he is 16 but that is only because I am writing him as still a student in that bio and the graduating age is 17, if there is a job we can craft to accommodate him as the age of perhaps 18-20 I would allow for that but I am hesitant on making him a teacher based on my lack of knowledge of the school's subjects. I see this being after the wizarding war, perhaps something happens that causes security measures to once more be taken at a high level.

So Aurors are sent to Hogwarts to over-see its protection, and he decides that he is going to dally with the students because reasons.

If you like any of these ideas, or have one of your own please inform me. I have 'never' done a Harry Potter roleplay, but now I have a huge hankering for it!

Now if you like I can make Eric Veller Erika Veller, and make him a futanari instead but the character would be the exact same. I am open to suggestions! Let me know what you think but I do not want to play canons in this unless they are there to add to the story! I will not be playing them as my main, I know everyone seems to want to get laid with Snape but although I like the character I get no joy out of focusing on a character that I did not make myself.

Original Story Oriented Plots:

This section pertains to some original ideas I've developed for plot focused roleplay, note that they still will have a good amount of intimacy involved to make it fun ;).

Fantasy Setting:

A Nightmare 'from' a 'Dreamer'

A 'dreamer' is a person gifted with the power to travel the world of dreams, they would have the ability to invade the dreams of others but they are merely a spectator. A spectator with a voice however, they manipulate, and convince, the victim to play into their wishes. Be it something more carnal, or something more personal.

The idea sounds like inception but don't give me that shit this is medieval fantasy! So this is magic and stuff that makes it different! I am planning on playing a dreamer who has been a plague on a large city along the coast of a larger kingdom, he has made one person his target for quite some time now and has been haunting her now above anyone else.

Who she is or what his reason for doing so is up to making in a story, the idea isn't really hashed out as much as it could be yet I was inspired from seeing a television commercial! So I would like to discuss this idea with someone if they are interested, sounds coolio right!?

The Psedorian:

He is a bladewalker, an elite warrior from the race of Psedorians who call the underground, crystal grottoes of the Alanasi mountains their home. A race of blue skinned, sharp eared, voiceless, psychic humanoids. He was one chosen to hunt a powerful artifact deep in the south, his mission clear he needs to acquire this at any cost.

She is a woman who finds him in his dark black leather outfit, hiding his body completely from sight save for the bright blue skin of his body and the murky orchid eyes. However he is right now unconscious, having been assaulted on his travels he is now at the mercy of travelers. What does she do?

Modern Realism/Fantasy Setting:

An Abusive Relationship: Open

I am looking for this to be a roleplay that 'could' have an air of fantasy in it, or it would just be realistic/cyberpunk. I love the idea but having it be a unique setting would make it even more fun so please!

So anyway the plan for this roleplay, your character is a woman in an abusive relationship with a man and it could be a married relationship or just a boyfriend. And she meets someone who starts to help take her away from it, and would save her from this relationship and they of course run into drama relating to the ex-relationship and other stuff. Could make the relationship taboo as well on top of that, provide more undertones to the shenanigans.

Open to mixing and matching ideas on the basic premise of this, but it is a cool and fun idea I was inspired to do watching television :)

ORIGINAL SMUT IDEAS

Milf Wanted, need lady who enjoys playing the older female (not common I know)

So, I know most ladies enjoy playing the younger female toward the dominant older male. Which I love doing, don't get me wrong but right now I want to dip into waters I don't get to that often.

I'd love to play a character at your minimum age level, I'm looking at perhaps 15-17 but I can be convinced to play older. Of course the boy is well endowed, but instead of being a sub she coaxes into sex, he is a cocky young boy who wants some.

I am open to 'any' ideas you can think of, pairings could include.

-Mother x Son
-Teacher x Student
-Celebrity x Young fan
-etc

One particular idea I thought about which was really fun before and would be so again was one featuring a boy and his friend's mother.

So the idea is that he has been a family friend for such a long time, and well he finds that his friend's mother is very attractive. So he shows up one day while his friend is out, comes to his friends house and seduces his friend's mother into having some hot sex. Establishing this taboo relationship, could include cuckolding if you like that but she could also be a single mother I don't mind either way.

If this idea appeals to you, let me know cause it just sounds hot and fun!

I would love to have some lady to play an older female to my young youth of a boy as young as we can possibly play him. So, if anyone is interested please let me know!

A Were-Libido: Anthromorphic animal world: Open

Ok, for this idea it is going to be set in a world full of anthromorphs instead of humans. The idea is going to be this, I hope it appeals to you random reader!

A young herbivore of an animal, probably a rabbit or some smaller animal is fed up with how his life is going right now.

He is small and sticklike, all women just look right past him, at work, school (I would like him to be 16-18), everywhere! No woman takes him seriously, he is constantly mocked and put down.

Until now, when something odd happens. He is afflicted by a curse of the 'Were-Libido', what it does is this!

He becomes engorged with muscle, his height increasing, muscles growing, his phallus enlarging and thickening. He becomes a much more impressive form of his scrawny self, but with one draw back.

At night when he transforms, he can't control himself. He becomes ravenous, and the only thing that can sate him is to orgasm into/onto/all over a woman as many times as he can until he is exhausted from it.

So what happens? Well, the curse allows him to take his carnal revenge on all those women of course!

My ideal partner would be playing females (preferably animals that are predators) that he encounters during his hyped moments of heat, there are a few kinks I'd like to include but are negotiable.

MILFs: I'd like for him to be able to ravage some of the teachers and older women who got him all hot and bothered, but looked right through him. Big, busty MILFs!
Size Play: I am looking that despite the boy being taller, he still is smaller than the women he is ravaging. Mainly his cock grows obscenely, but big anthro women being ravaged by a dominant little bunny!
Macro Cocks/Breasts: I would like for him to grow to ridiculous proportions where it counts between his legs, and maybe before forcefully mating with them he bites them and causes the woman to enlarge in her curves. Optional, but I would like some macro sized play.
Cervical Penetration: Extreme depth of penetration during sex.
Incest: Maybe he ravages his own sister and mother?
Excessive Semen: Lots, and lots of hot, sticky cum!
MFF: I would like it to encompass two or more females on one male, maybe they figure out when he transforms and become addicted to it?
Non-con: At first there would be reluctance.
Consensual: Of course, eventually the ladies can't get enough!

Mom is out again

So, the plot is basically a mother with poor self esteemed due to relationship problems. She was divorced by her husband, who willingly left her with their children. She is now a single mother, with a deep seated need to feel loved, beautiful, and pleasurable. However, as often goes with women who feel this way, she translates them all to be the same thing. So, she decides that it is time to find men willing to sleep with her.

Maybe her son has a party at his place, either her son herself, or one of his friends at the party gets invited back to her room midst all the playing around. They jump into bed, and have a nice, long night together.

Maybe she goes to a club and tries to pick up younger men, the goal I see is mainly to enhance her self worth by finding all of her 'needs' in men younger than her. Dressing provocatively to get their attention, does a lot of sexual things for them as they wish it or show them new things, also could dress very slutty and even cosplay for some nerdier guys, offering them her body as often as they wish. With this roleplay, I wish to emphasize more the age play. A 35-40 something woman bedding young men. She can bounce between man to man if you like, I don't mind playing a sort of 'GM' role for her boy toy trawling. If any lady roleplayer is interested in playing a mature woman, trawling for boy toys to make her feel better about herself, then we will get along just fine!

I also have some face claims for her, if you like any of these feel free to tell me.

I am open to other face claims, and other things depending on your tastes! Let me know what you would like to do with this plot, and we can work it out!

A mother's love for her son: Open (Incest optional) - A new Teacher's lust: Open

So, an idea I have is one of a mother wishing to help her struggling High School aged son. So, what is her idea to help him? There are a few things a student needs to have the best High School years he could ever want, and aside from good grades, there is something else far more important.

He needs a great social life! So, she would do a variety of things to ensure he has the best Senior year ever! First, he needs the most popular friends. She hears from him, the names of many of the more popular students. She invites them to her house, and in exchange for being friends with her son, she sleeps with them of course! Lets guys, as many as we want at one time have a go at her body to be friends with her social outcast son.

He also needs to focus less on school work, he needs to be socially active and yet still make the honor roll! So, she sleeps with some more studious students to do his homework of course! Lets him have parties, uses her body to help her son have the best year of school ever! Lots of young students, a mature and sexy mother, a lot of fun! I am open to other suggestions as to how she can help him in other ways as well. Also, for this one Incest is optional. If you want her to be sexually active with her son, or introduce it sometime later if you like, or not at all if also preferred. Just an idea, I got some face claims for a mother for you to choose from if you like, or use your own if you prefer.

http://www.examiner.com/images/blog/EXID12301/images/resized_S7004282.jpg44

Also, a second idea on the same spoiler if anyone is interested. I am also interested in a plot along these lines, a mature lady of a teacher and her student(s).

I've seen some recent stories regarding young students, and their teachers. Aside from the legality of the issue, I figure that would be a very attractive idea! Keeping the student(s) 15+ to keep in site rules, but it sounds really great! A lusty teacher, lots of young men, and her being unable to bide back her need to pursue them all, or just one :). We can work out the details, basically a mature female teacher using the same face claim list of the mother plot, and young students.

Also, with both plots using the same face claim list, I also would be game for a few twists to these ideas. I would have no problem tweaking the setting, as in changing it entirely! If you want to set this in a different world, be it fandom, science fiction/space, High Fantasy (a magical academy perhaps?), really just toss me your suggestion and I would love to hear it!

I hope to find interest in either of these ideas, look forward to any inquiries!
Caught with your ass in the air: Open

I saw an image I wanted to base a play off of, an older sister is with her best friend but ends up getting tricked and forced into this compromising position. Soon, her younger brother's friends return and suffice to say, take advantage of her and end up dominating her and gang-banging her!
Some face claims I'd love for the sister!
http://stash-magazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/busty-girls-make-selfies-016.jpg
http://stash-magazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/busty-girls-make-selfies-016.jpg

What goes bump in the night: Open

So, a cliche idea and along the lines of quite an obvious non-con scenario (probably turning to con). The idea is a simple one, it would involve this lovely lady (or someone else I just really like this example). So if you don't mind using her face claim, or one of my other busty young face claims, we can press forward!

The idea, is that she is in High School. Her parents, for many reasons have decided to go on a vacation. They tried to get her to go on vacation with them, numerous times! Failing to do so, or maybe they just don't really care. Her parents end up packing up their things, and going on vacation all alone. She is left her money, anything she could need to live on her own with both food and comfort. So now, she is in a home all alone.

Well, something also is staying with he in these nights.

For the first night alone she finds that when she is all tucked in and ready to go to bed, she finds herself face to face with something. A monster, a creature, something inhuman! It is big, nasty, well endowed, and looking to do one thing. Rape/ravage the young girl, she is assaulted and left with nothing but the puddle of spunk that it left pouring out of her loins and coating her in its nasty layer.

However, this wouldn't just be a one time occurrence. This creature continues to return, maybe it assumes different forms. Maybe, it possesses the world around her! The creature's spirit sees her walking through the park? Well, maybe a wild animal finds her and pins her down to rape her as well!

She is stopping by the library to pick up a book? Well perhaps she gets dragged to a room by some possessed people and taken by them as well, the point is that her life becomes controlled by this spirit in a smutty way. It has a lot of potential for both what this monster can do and what he even looks like! I was thinking it would be a bipedal just generic beast of sorts, covered in fur has a thick mane on his canine-like head. I'm open to his appearance but he is going to be big, mammalian, and horny.

What happens to her, or how she grows to accept it can go any which way. If this appeals to anyone, I would be game to discuss this :).

A turn of the Tables: Open

So, this idea is a bit off the wall a bit. Basically, I'm looking for a bit of power reversal. Here is how I see it playing out, so please if you are interested please let me know :).

Your character is an older woman, probably 25-30 so not a completely older woman but still older than my character! He is a young, enigmatic socialite of a High School student. Age is going to be 16-19 but I'd like him to be on the younger side of things, as young as you are comfortable with and within rules of course. However we decide, not exactly sure how old he will be but suffice to say his parents don't trust him home alone. He has, in the past, hosted numerous parties without their permission.

So it is a bit uncertain, if they called his old babysitter to watch him, or the house. Either way, your character visits him at his house to of course watch over him (and the house) for a good week. Of course, your character perhaps has dealt with him in the past and his sort of arrogant and pompous attitude. Now that he is older, and his hormones have struck. He has transitioned these thoughts into a more, 'I am god's gift to woman' sort of mind set. So, with him thinking such. And his beautiful old baby sitter returning to the playing field, he can't help but try to get into her pants.

She would refuse no doubt, but he takes on such a dominant perspective and tries to practically get her to submit. Through seduction maybe, trying to establish himself as an alpha male, maybe she has a boyfriend and he challenges to demonstrate to her that he is superior to her lover? Either way, eventually it leads to them being involved sexually of course. Taking a turn to where he asserts complete control, and well she is powerless to stop this alpha male. Or perhaps she doesn't want to, really this plot doesn't seem to be very long in design.

I would be open to expanding on this idea as much as you like, or if you want we could include other girls. I would love any female roleplayer who would be interested in playing a sort of a harem for the lad, not necessary but it would be a lot of fun if we do it right. Ugh, a lot of my ideas end up with that sort of option. Anyway, we can adjust setting, give it any flavor or twist we want. Simply put, young alpha male of a man, lots of women or just one women. If you are interested, let me know :).

Here are some images that I am interested in, I have had a huge craving for busty girls. So, if you are ok playing a busty, curvy girl, perhaps with a bit of self-image problems related to it that would be great!

Here are some images that I like for this.

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
Feel free to use this website to find others as well.

Not the best Slumber party:

So this is a group on group (forced/willing) orgy of an idea, of sorts. Basically, the idea is a group of female characters whose age is negotiable. I was thinking High school students but can negotiate older, they are all spending the night at a friend's slumber party. This is where it can acquire a few darker undertones, such as incest, bestiality, etc.

Basically some group of males whose age can either be older or the same, maybe big brother and college aged friends or whatever you wish. Basically the idea is the girls are either forced to have sex or it becomes an orgy of sorts, either way that is the premise and it is open to discussion.

"I'll redefine 'revenge fucking'!"

So, this idea was inspired by a television show I was watching. A trio of women raped a man and got away with it, and you know what? That is just unjust!

So I decided to get some revenge for this man, basically the idea is women who over-powered a man and forced him to penetrate these women and then sodomized him get some just desserts.

The idea is this guy had a brother, and one who is particularly upset with this.

Not only is he very much larger than his brother in sexual endowments, but he is a trained special ops agent in a private militant 'order' of agents. So he sneaks into their homes, and well he makes them regret raping his brother by giving them the same treatment in return!

Idea is open to discussion, I can change it but the idea is females who are used to being in charged and your general feminist who try to show themselves as wicked sharks who can take what they want. Only, they get forced into submission by a man, showing them just what it means to be put in their place.

A Prisoner released and his/her's hunt for tail: New/Open

The idea for this is basically pretty simple, either a futanari character or a male character (can be anything but I'd love for this to be Star Wars so please even if you don't know all the lore be willing to try Star Wars!) is imprisoned. Be it some ancient being held in a tomb that is released, or a current prisoner who gets released. Suffice to say he/she is on the hunt for women, be it the woman who imprisoned her/him or anyone he/she meets.

I would love to do this in 'any' setting you can think of, mainly want fandoms at the moment though. Some on the table include, Star Wars, Dragon Age, Harry Potter, Mass Effect, anything that is sci-fi or fantasy just offer it to me and I'll take a look at it.

Taking down Teacher: NEW/Open
She was a teacher at a local High School, one of the biggest in the district. However she was also in charge of disciplinary action and was a rather cruel and less than forgiving teacher to her student charges, if you were in her class after school you did something wrong to get there and she was not going to make it easy on you.

However a few of the students got fed up with how she was treading on them, like it was some sort of sport. It was after hours and there was about 6 students in the classroom, however as she started barking her typical orders the students showed great resilience toward being commanded by her. As she started to try to assert herself she was restrained by one of the students, stripped naked, and from that point she was going to be taught a very hot lesson in respecting others. By being not only taken by force right on her own desk, but having the display shown to the school while it was happening.

Your Vengeance is my Command: Open

Now this story is negotiable but it is basically the following, a male (or girl who ends up a futanari) finds a lamp with a female genie in it (would be futanari for sure and I'd play both). The genie offers him three wishes but he already has his wishes in mind, he/she has the desire to give a girl he once dated a bit of payback.

They dated and stopped a few months back and to all their friends and anyone on college (or high school for younger characters) campus she told how awful he/she was in all facets, be it more intimate details of their relationship or just his personality. However most of these comments were not true but the sting of the rumors was getting to him/her, he/she gave her a good 6 months of his life only to have her ruin his/her reputation.

So with the genie's help he/she corners her (location negotiable) and decides to give her a bit of smutty justice.

So as I said the main character would either be a man with a futanari genie, or a girl who has a genie turn her into a futanari so they both get to have some fun with the girl.

I'm sorry Teacher! : Open

It was after class when we would find the young and snobby student, she was held after to discuss her poor attendance and her poor grades in Ms. Veller's class. She was doing poorly and school only had a few months left before graduation, and the young girl was a senior so her leaving the school was dependent on what she did here and now.

However even when faced with this predicament the young girl didn't bat an eyelash, she had confidence that her father would be able to pull strings since he was a major contributor to the funds of this Private high school. However Ms. Veller(me) was not going to take this and when this girl continued to spout on about her lack of concern for her grades, Ms. Veller decided she needed a lesson in manners.

She forced her down and removed her skirt, showing the thick member and that this curvy woman was in fact a sexy futanari.

Crushing the sorceress: Open

The roleplay is about a sorceress who is becoming very powerful and will soon surpass her master as a spellcaster, her master realizes this and decides that she has to stop her from over-powering her and so she comes up with an idea. Near her there is a large mercenary camp filled with mystical beast warriors, ranging from orcs, goblins, and trolls, to minotaurs, centaurs, and ogres. She contacts the leader of this group a minotaur named Calan and offers him gold for a seemingly easy job, the job is to kidnap her apprentice and to use her body as they please. She will at first fight but the point of her master's plan is to make her addicted to having her body used over and over again, and soon the timid girl will willingly be their toy. I would like for this character to be sweet and timid, not a tomboy but that is just a preference not required.

The futanari Cop

Taking place in a science fiction world, a pair of female aliens (played by you) are caught by a cop who is planning on interrogating them for information, as they are suspects in criminal activity and she will have their information now! So locking them in a room and disrobing, they soon find what they are in for. A female cop, who has a sizable cock ready to get the information out of them one way or another.

A Journey: Open
This roleplay doesn't have any real major plot more it will be designed around your preferences, I want to be a Game master for a world that will be based on your preferences. You will create a character in our world and they will go through event after event, where they go will be based on you and how they get there will also be based on your choices. I will simply control the NPCs and environment, creating them as I go along.

Valakar's New prize(note this can be a real story as well but the general feel might be smutty so I don't know how to classify it): Open

The Amazonians: Open

It was on a lone island where a traveler found herself stranded with her only means of escaping destroyed, she was just out to be on her own to see what the world has to offer. However what she didn't expect was to find this island inhabited, but not only inhabited by occupied by dozens of amazonian women. These women are not taller than humans but they are definitely more fit, however as she enters the village she is confronted by the chieftain of the village. She explains her predicament, she will not leave this island unless she provides them with a service in return. As she tries to wrap her mind around what kind of service she can offer she is picked up by the woman and taken outside, thrown onto the sandy turf that their village resides upon. Only to find that they already have something in mind, the chieftain removes her leaf woven dress to reveal a very large cock and a few other amazons come to join to take their fun.

Security Protocal Breached: Not interested in this at the moment

A secret military project has been working through the processes of completing for many years now, and finally the project was complete in a few prototype test subjects that would turn them into psionic super soldiers. However the means that were used to achieve this ended up driving a great deal of the members of this project insane, the warriors who were meant to be the saviors of the empire were now on a blood thirsty rampage.

She was a scientist that was in charge of the research project and happened to be in the training room when the Phantom prototypes went mad, she to save the rest of the station locks down the room but ends up captured by the soldiers. Now in their frenzy she is captured but unlike being killed like she thought she would be, she is captured and the soldiers use her body for whatever desires they crave.

A few smutty scenarios with no real description (just sound fun, your role will be on the left)

Woman runs into trouble in gas station
Babysitter x Intruder/Sibling's older brother
Sorceress x Demon/Evil sorcerer or Warlock/monsters/vampires
Thief x Demon/sorcerer/monsters/vampires
Paladin x Demon
Slave x Vampire Lord
Traveler x Werewolves
Princess forced by her advisor
Anything with animals!
Prostitute in a fantasy setting taken by a rather forceful customer
Woman interrogated for information (medieval fantasy)
Master x Slave (prefer sci-fi or fantasy)
Anthromorphic creatures
Brother forcing his younger sweet sister
A pair of twin Goth women in high school black mail a popular kid in the school into satisfying all their desires (me playing popular guy).
A futanari goth girl forces herself on the head cheerleader (me playing th goth girl)
A female genie who has to do whatever a young man says
Creature under her bed pays her a night time visit

A few Holiday Themed ideas

Mother's Day: Open
He was the eldest child of the young single mother, around the age of 19. The time of the year for mother's day was fast approaching and he was thinking about a gift to give the wonderful woman who had shown him such love these past few years, since his parents got divorced that is.

So he decided that when she was asleep at night around midnight, he would pay her a visit in her room. And well, suffice to say from there he has a good old fashioned night time romp with his mother since she has been alone for quite some time. I would like to make it more fantasy based some how, like maybe he gets some sort of magical item that helps him in some way. As well I can open this to a futanari daughter with the mother, if that pleases you more.

Valentines Day: Open

It was the day of love and frivolity and this day is when Cupid would play his little game of lust, instead of shooting his arrows and making people fall in love. He picked a random girl and would follow her around all day, and when she would approach a man he wanted her to play with he would strike him with an arrow.

This arrow of lust would send the man into a extreme lust and no matter where they are and what they are doing, and whether or not she says yes or no he will take her then and there until he releases his seed inside of her body then he returns to normal. This is the story of a girl who becomes the target of cupid this Valentines day, and what will happen to her as she goes about her day.

Halloween: Open

With it being Halloween now, I thought a re-vamping of an old Halloween favorite of mine would be good, here is the idea for this October!

It was a magical Halloween this year when the most popular girl at school hosted her yearly Halloween party, especially since the spirits of Halloween decided to have some fun with this snobby girl who felt the world revolved around her. They decided to teach her a lesson by enchanting her party, turning everyone into a real version of whatever they were dressed as this year.

However this had one twist, she was also transformed but her guests had a different effect than what she had to endure. They were all extremely horny and wanted to have her then and there, how will she handle the various creatures that are now in her house and want nothing more than to use her body until they shoot their load inside of her?

Christmas: Open

This is roughly based on an idea I've had based on a erotic game I've played, basically what I was thinking is that an odd force strikes the north pole this christmas. Santa and all the elves are captured by this odd monster, leaving only Mrs. Claus to face it. The big breasted and amazingly attractive Mrs. Claus confronts the monster, a large monstrosity that is composed of many tentacles each capped with a mushroom head resembling that of a penis. She is quickly subdued, and left to the whims of this monster who decides that the final insult for Santa is to watch this creature impregnate his wife.

Christmas is the spirit of giving and if there is anything who deserves a gift it is a young high school student named Talon, he is the young although social outcast of his school. It is not from his status as an intellectual, or a lack of physical appeal (he is anything but ugly), it is from his nervous tendencies and his lack of desire to speak to others.

But like every day he tends to please himself as he is by himself and wishes desperately just for even a romp to bide past these sexual desires, so this Christmas he is given a crystal. This crystal gives him the ability to change anyone's shape into that which he most wants, as you can guess when he discovers this he will use it to sate his sexual desires. So as it not only changes the woman's shape he chooses, but it also puts them into a state of extreme lust. They will want nothing more than for him to use their body until he shoots his seed inside of them, they can take the shape of various game characters, anyone his imagination can create from any game/movie/universe he knows about.

FANDOM SMUT: By Setting

Disney

A not so happily ever after!

So, have you ever watched a Disney movie and just deduce some of the potential smutty scenarios that could be involved? Well, I have and it kind of screws with my child hood!
But alas it just is really hot, so suffice to say I am interested in making such a plot!

Basically, I shall include a comprehensive list of the disney ladies I want 'you' to play for me. And we decide what nasty fate happens to them! Be it being used and abused by a random person, being thrust into a strange new world where everyone just has the mind-set of cruel violation on their minds! Perhaps even just becoming a slave to someone, the idea is basically naughty, sexy, and bad ending changes to the popular Disney films.

Can you imagine? Princess Jasmine being thrust into a sci-fi world where everyone just wants her body?! Or, Elsa being forced into a D&D like world with hungry orcs and other creatures with less than pure intentions!

THE OPTIONS ARE ENDLESS! Well, not endless, but don't make me do the math ;_; I'll break under the stress!

Anywho! Here is a list for ya :D, just so you know the princess are definitely not busty. But please don't think I'm shallow for requesting this, but I'd like for busty versions of these women. Also, number of *s indicate how much I wanna play with them ;).

-Belle***
-Jasmine****
-Elsa****
-Cinderella**
-Ariel****
-Snow White***
-Aurora**
-Rapunzel***
-Pocahontas**
-Padme Amidala***
-Princess Leia*** (don't judge me Disney owns Star Wars now!)

Star Wars: All Plots here open

Star Wars the Old republic

-I am looking for any roleplay in this setting, using my own original characters to roleplay with (only male or futanari characters) and have a nice steamy, sexy romance with someone else and their character.

I can also do less romantic scenarios, I REALLY JUST WANT a roleplay in this setting so please if you play the game or know the lore contact me. This will also have story to it, so not pure smut but a mix of story and smut 50/50 I say if not 40/60 smut to plot ratio.

Here are some possible pairings by idea and my current character list to choose from (note I will also consider playing in the time prior to episode 1 but I prefer the old republic)

Sith Master x Sith Apprentice (I can be either but I prefer master)
Jedi x Sith (I could be either one for this)
Sith Noble x Open role (I would prefer being the sith but can be either, open role could be anything from a Mandalorian, Imperial Agent, Jedi, smuggler, Republic Soldier, etc.)
Imperial Agent x Open role (could be S.I.S Agent, Jedi, Sith, Mando, Trooper, etc.)
Sith Noble x Sith Noble
Ancient Sith Lord x Sith Noblewoman

Now some Scenarios and characters of mine:

Revival of Darth Augorian:

There was an old tomb hidden on the planet of Korriban, there was no hinting as to whose tomb it was but only that it held the title "Darth Augorian' as its resident. No one had ever heard of this man, nor did they know what kind of person he was but they did know that they wished to uncover whatever powers he may have or holocrons he could possess in his tomb.

So an expedition lead by a powerful Sith noblewoman went to investigate the contents of this tomb, when they entered they found themselves soon to be involved with a game to find the resident of this tomb if they could.

As they investigated and negotiated any traps the tomb might possess, they would finally come to the main chamber of his tomb but they did not find some resting place for a simple dead lord. No this tomb had been sealed with force rituals, preserving the life of the lord inside of it and even his body. Darth Augorian was alive, and he had plans for those who invaded his tomb.

Now this could go numerous ways, I see this being as either just the sith woman is captured as the others are killed and he keeps her as a slave and starts to search for not only more women to accompany him but to start shenanigans in the Sith Empire causing them great distress as he tried to shake things up. Or I am open to any other suggestions, I like the idea of an ancient sith being awoken on unsuspecting females ;).

Darth Romner Del'Vether:
Less of a developed plot but the idea is generally a Sith Noble who has only a few goals in mind he wishes to achieve, attain immortality, assert the power of his house to a higher elevation of status, assure the continued progeny of his line by mating with prime specimens of force sensitive women, and to become as skilled and powerful as he can.

So He is a nobleman who wishes to achieve these goals, I would be interested in a roleplay featuring this man and either one or numerous women who interest him!

Comrail Hadeth:

He is a former member of the Imperial Dark Honor guard, after the fall of the emperor he has been struggling to find a suitable master to replace him. He has not found a sith who embodies the ideals that he thinks master the concept of a sith, so my goal is to find a Sith he can faithfully serve, but as well have an intimate relationship with. He could interact with Jedi as well, but note that he is not a leader he is a protector, a shield.

Sha'naer'ala:

A Chiss with a bit of a secret, aside from serving in Imperial Intelligence and doing what is best for the sake of the empire she also through some strange tampering was endowed with male genitalia in place of her womanhood. Still with breasts this futanari agent has been a key member of Intelligence, so some ideas for this could be perhaps the sexy escapades of her life as an Imperial spy.

Maybe she captures someone and things happen, maybe she becomes romantically involved with a jedi or some Republic citizen/soldier.

Whatever you can think of, I am willing to brainstorm with you ideas for this character.

I have more characters I just am struggling to hash over stories for each one at the moment, so if you have a character in mind please tell me who she is and what she does and I will try to pick a character to compliment that with some story ideas if you meet me half way with a character idea.

Some choices are the following.

-Imperial Agent
-Sith Lord/Apprentice
-Mandalorian Warrior
-Jedi Master/Padawan
-Republic Trooper
-Smuggler
-Slave girl
-Harem style (multiple aliens of multiple roles)
-Politician/Sith Noble
-ETC. (Feel free to make your own profession!)

Star Wars: The agent's mission

She is an imperial agent who was given the task to keep a hutt alive so that the empire could continue negotiations for an alliance with his faction of crime, however the hutt named Gorta didn't want an agent watching his back. So to avoid him knowing of imperial involvement they sent one of their best agents into his harem of alien dancers (yes I really want an alien for this would love it to be a Chiss or Twi'lek), she is there to prevent any republic agents from killing the hutt or undermining the empire. However this night in particular is one that all the dancers dread, when the hutt rewards his men by letting bounty hunters and guards alike use his dancers however they wish. However she is getting close to the end of her mission and can't blow her cover, just how much loyalty does she have to the empire?

The Trooper's Plight

She was on Taris separated from her squad and now in enemy territory, trying desperately to get back to a republic outpost to get out of this place but it wasn't to happen. The female trooper of the republic is spotted by an Imperial patrol and is soon captured, but what use is it to just kill a beautiful soldier like her she has much more value to them with her body than as a corpse so they forcefully take her as they will all of them getting a chance to use and rape her.

When two agents meet: (I got two Imperial agent characters for this, my male Miralukan Gunseng, and my Futanari Chiss Sha'naer'ala so pick which you want to have some fun with ;))
An Imperial Agent and a Republic S.I.S agent, both of them encounter one another on a mission (I was thinking my character captures her (your character) and as they tussle one is captured. Interrogating one another until, some more sexual tension forms and they just can't resist falling into bed with one another.

-Slave girl at a Hutt bar being used by a group of the mandalorians who the hutt hired as a means of rewarding them.
-A sith acolyte is beaten and used by a few of the other male acolytes
-A smuggler makes a deal with a sith lord, one that she finds she can't repay unless she complies with his most naughty wishes

This is my link to all of my primary star wars characters, please look it over and see what you think. By the way I would prefer something more mid-term with them not something extremely long but not just a one shot either, preferably some more, romantic smut not rape something of a romantic yet smutty story.

Dragon Age: All plots open

Morrigan's Pet of Desire

Morrigan(me) had summoned her to the human plane using a complex magic ritual, a desire demon and although this demon thought she would get the better of this mage she was mistaken. She was bound into a circle, a powerful one that would hold this demon in place. However when she arrives she is unaware just what is about to happen, Morrigan is there waiting for the demoness and with no waistwrap on she sports her large thick cock showing she is a futanari by some magical spell of shapeshifting she invented.

Although this demoness would be enthralled at the chance to feed on Morrigan's desire she is about to find out, that this mage is much more than she can handle.

Dragon Age (Darkspawn's prisoner):
Do you really know what happened at the city of lothering? Was anyone alive to tell the tale as the Darkspawn attacked the small village? There were many cloistered sisters and female citizens who were overwhelmed by the blight, however what do we really know about how the darkspawn treat their prisoners? Perhaps instead of just attacking the village they use the female residents as a means to breed more darkspawn or just play with their bodies as their demon seed cannot conceive a child with a human, either way there is a lot of ways to go with this. Your character could be whatever you want, although a sister of the chantry would be a lot of fun if you ask me. My primary idea for this is to have a group of darkspawn on one woman, just something that popped into my head randomly.

The Mage's Punishment

She was a young and beautiful mage and he was the tough as nails Knight Commander of the Templars, she was accused of being an abomination but he knew it was false but this provided him with opportunity. She was brought to his office in the Templar Barracks, they were alone but he had an idea for her. She had no where to go and being only a young mage had not learned much powerful magic, he would use this as a chance to take her body as he wanted and use her for all she was worth.

The Qunari's prisoner:

She was an Imperium Magi who was captured during a Qunari raid during the long heated war between the two, and suffice to say that she will receive a less than pure treatment from these carnally starved men who are horny in more ways than one ;).

The Magister's Prisoner:

She was an elven slave and he was her Magister master, although instead of giving her the same gift as Fenris she was given a harsh role as his sensual servant. He would use all sorts of magical abilities and summons on her to please himself and to force her to orgasm, and as well have the satisfaction of fucking her good himself.

Few pairing ideas I'd like to try:

Male Demon(me) x Morrigan
Orlesian Chevalier (me)x Leliana
Futanari Desire Demon (me) x Female OC or canon character

Mass Effect

The Blue Sun's Acquisition: Open

She was a simple human (other races negotiable) female who was ends up captured by a Blue sun's raiding party, enslaving her but instead of selling her they decide her body would be more valuable to them as a slave for their own use to use and abuse as they want whenever they want.

Lord of the Rings

The Uruk-hai and the Elf: Open

She was a young elven maiden who had gone astray, leaving her home to avoid a cruel fate of a forced union to a man she did not wish to choose. However she didn't know that her fate would cross with that of a pack of uruk warriors from Isengard, and this was to be quite the cruel fate indeed. She gets captured by the uruks who find her in her fleeing and they take her to their camp, where they all take turns using her body.

Avatar Legend of Korra/The Last Airbender: All ideas open

The avatar and the Chi Blockers

Avatar Korra (or an OC) is captured by a team of chi blockers, but they have something else in mind instead of just capturing her. They decide that the young and pure avatar would lose her virtue to them, they would use her body till they have both knocked her up and used her for all she was worth.

Would also like to play this scenario with her being kidnapped by spirits instead and being impregnated by them, either would be fun.

Something in the Last Airbender

I would like to do a roleplay where one of the following characters gets captured by any group that opposes them, like Water Benders/ Earth benders for any of the fire nation girls (Azula, Ty Lee, and Mei). Or for the good girls some fire nation troops capturing and raping either Toph, Katara, Jin, Suki, or any OCs.

Soul Calibur

Ivy's Victory: Open

Ivy(me) was standing over her defeated enemy in this match, the young girl who had chosen to contend with her blade and ended up a beaten mess on the ground her armor broken and tossed aside she was left in a broken mess of equipment and under-mesh. However Ivy wasn't done with her just yet, she was going to send it home into the mind of this young girl that she wasn't to be messed with.

Pulling aside the skimpy mesh of clothing she uncovers her large member, thick and bulging ready to act. She uses it to take the virtue of this young warrior (could be an OC or any female toon that you like) and make her realize, you don't mess with Ivy.

Pokemon

Pokemon Adventures: Open

So this idea can go a few ways, I would prefer to play the male pokemon but if you would like me to be a male trainer playing against female pokemon that suits me just fine.

So you can either have romantic relations with your pokemon (one or more), encounter a lot of aggressive pokemon in the wild who claim her and mark her as their territory.

However you wish to do this but I am looking for smutty pokemon in general ;), I also have some ideas to this I won't label here so if you are interested I can list some stuff I've done in the past I enjoyed a lot.

Pokemon Smut - open
Looking for two ideas with this, want Idea one more but if you want to play a pokemon harem for me Idea two is for you.

1. You have six anthromorphic pokemon, and you breed and have sex with them of course! So that is the premise, pokemon adventures with your pokemon who are human like and have fully functioning male like bodies. I would be open to you choosing some of the pokemon I use, but I have a few that I would love to use and we can hash that out when we discuss it! If you wanna include more females into this, maybe she goes to a town and some others play with her and her pokemon. For this not all pokemon are anthromorphs, only some are and it is only when they intake a special rare candy that causes them to change. If you want to have one of the pokemon a female for you to play as well that works for me. However, for this I want to play as pokemon anthromorphs for sexy times.

2. Opposite of idea one, I am the human trainer and you play six female anthromorphic pokemon and the same sexy times ensue. I much prefer one, but I can't pass up having sex with multiple women at the same time.

Code Lyoko:

XANA The Sex-program:

For this I am looking for preferably someone playing an older and more curvy looking Aelita (Yumi works too) or some OC, but for whatever reason the program XANA has decided to take it upon himself to have some kinky fun with them. Perhaps more than one girl if you want to play more than one, the idea is that both in Lyoko and the real world he sets things up to attack and fuck the girl.

In the real world? Anything could turn on her, or anyone including family and friends. In Lyoko? All the monsters now have penises and can enjoy ravaging her body, including perhaps new types of monsters ;). Just a basic idea, would love to try this idea sometime with anyone looking to be attacked by large numbers of sex crazed people/beasts/machines.

Legend of Zelda

Legend of the Skull Children: Zelda - Open

So, to all who know the lore that the Skull Children are made when a Kokiri gets lost in the woods. However perhaps we can take that, and give it a smuttier turn!

So, when a female visits the woods. She encounters the darker spirits of the woods when it hits night, they can be either skull children or just some strange nocturnal beasts of our own design (or darker enemies of the game series that we think would be fun to use).

So basically, she gets attacked, raped, and then becomes apart of their dark world by becoming a slave to the spirits to try to lure and bring more victims into the woods. Odd idea, but hey could be fun :).

I would love for someone to play Malon, Saria, Ruto, or Zelda for this. However I am just as ok with OCs as well, just let me know what you think! *Extra points for someone ok with either Saria or Malon*

More ideas to come as I am in the construction of this thread right now and adding them as I find my old ideas to compile them here, also I just love smut and want to do more smutty roleplays so if you have your own idea and think I am a good roleplayer just ask me with your own ideas too :).

*Bump for a few new added ideas, "Ivy's victory", "I'm sorry teacher!", and "Morrigan's pet of desire"*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom