Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Wild Girl And The Young Noblewoman (FxF with Chief&Nadie)

chief

Star
Paulina Tuttle, a ordinary girl in a a normal city. She look out to the rooftops of the Sea Of Buildings, while she rest her head on her hands as she support herself onto the railing of the small balcony. Bored from being cooped up in her three-story house, having nothing to do or anyone to have fun with as she didn't have friends. At lest you can count the snobby rich kids as friends, who Paulina can never get along with at all. She want to be more like normal girl, like those she watch from her balcony. Paulina was just curious what it would be like down there, how it would be to laugh with some actual friends. Hell she wouldn't mind kissing a boy if it would help satisfied her curiosity, though her father would likely kill her or at least ground her for life.

She gave out a annoyed groan as she push herself up from the railing and head into her room, walking directly too her closet as she slip out of her favorite yellow and brown dress. Letting it drop to the floor as she stood in her room bare with only her undergarments, she blush a bit as she started taking it off too. Then she went through her dresser as she pulled out some clothing too put on, one was a mildly shorter skirt for undergarments. Along gown with a similar length skirt, that had yellow striping around it near the end of the skirt with brown trimming along the bottom. It also had a brown corset with yellow trimming. Paulina started with her undergarments first, obviously, then slip on the dress and corset. Which pronounced her breasts greatly as it push it up and lacking anything to cover them. The last piece was her matching brown hat, she placed it on after giving her curly pigtails of her blonde hair a quick fixing after having to undress and redress. "What you think Sammy?" Paulina asked her pet Canary as she twirled too it, getting a clueless blank stare. "Aww thank you...I really need some friends, starting to talk too my bird" Paulina declared as she shook her head after lightly smacking her forehead from realization, then she headed out of her room. Carefully exiting both her bedroom and her house, not wanting to get found by any of the servants that were tidying the house.

Abigail Brewer or "Abby" for short was a care free girl who didn't have much of a liking for authority."Get back here thief!!!" A shop owner shouts as he chases a laughing Abby. She easily outran the overweight shopkeeper and ducked into an alleyway. "Phew, that was close" she sighed then went about her way, reaching into her pocket and taking out her freshly stolen roll. It's not like Abby was a street kid. She just loved the thrill. She hummed to herself as she casually walked down the road. She took notice of a street performer. Her head was turned away from the direction she was walking.

Paulina was at awe as she look up at the building that towered her, she smile as she take in of the sights. While she walked down the sidewalk with a skip to her steps, till she soon stop once she had stumble upon some streets performers. Paulina stood there for a moment, admiring the act they were doing. Then continue walking after getting her filled of their performance, but she kept glancing over to them as it was quite eye-drawing. But it was when she was looking over to them did she bump into another, yelling out a "oof" from the collision and nearly felled as she stumble. "Oh I'm so sorry, was distracted and I didn't see you and bump into you and..." Paulina ramble for a minute or so as she apologize for rudely bumping into the person, only stopping after having the need to breath. Which gave her enough time to actually look at who she had bumped into, finding out that it was a girl. Likely around her age from the look of it, as she had lovely smooth skin. Along with a nice figure, 'wait, what am I thinking.' Paulina thought as she shook her head, her cheeks burning up a bit from rudely staring at the other girl in that way. "Um...name Paulina, Paulina Tuttle...Um, what yours?" She asked after recovering her senses and introducing herself with a small curtsy, lifting the side of her skirt mildly as she did so.

Abby felt someone bumping into her and stumbled back. She was about to chew the person out but decided not to when she got a look at the girl. "Wow, what a cutie" she thought then gave the girl a friendly smile. "No worries, I wasn't looking either" she chuckled as she brushed off her red dress then pulled her fallen stocking back up. "Oh I'm Abigail Brewer. My friends call me Abby" she said as she extended a hand out to Paulina but she would not have time to shake the girl's hand.

"Hey! You!!" a voice shouted. Abby looked to see two policemen with the shop owner from before. "Uh oh" Abby said then gave Paulina a smile. "Until we meet again" she said with a wink then ran off before the cops got there.

Paulina giggled when the girl did, she was glad that she wasn't in trouble for bumping into her. Then when she notice her extanding a hand for a handshake, after giving her own name too. "It nice to meet you to Ab-" Paulina started before she was cut off by someone shouting out toward their direction, at first she thought it was her when she notice it was the police. But when Abby gave Paulina a winked, which made the girl to blushed, as she give her a hasty goodbye. Then started running off, the man and the police officers chasing after her. Which slightly calmed Paulina down some as they didn't recognize her, then she realized that there was two police officers and she soon found that second one as she look down at the ground. Staring at the shadow being cast from behind her, "Paulina, what you doing out here?" The man spoke as he look down at her, "um...hello Officer William, I'm just out on a stroll" Paulina replied nervously as William is close to her father, since the two of them are good friends. "And does your father knows about this stroll?" William soon asked as he cross his arms, waiting for her answer as she try to come up one. Giving up as she know there no use in trying, "no sir, he doesn't." Paulina answered as she hang her head down.

The Officer sighed as he pinch the bridge of his nose, "c'mon then, let get you home. I'm sure those two can catch her without me," He stated as he signal the girl to follow her, who obediently did so as she kept up with his brisk walking. Heading straight with the man, knowing full well that she going to be in big trouble with her father. Along the way there, Paulina kept thinking of that girl. Wondering and hoping she didn't get caught by the other two men that had chased after her.

Back
Top Bottom