Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What is Blue Moon's Persona?

Andour Seibym

Planetoid
>.< is it Just me, or has anyone else noticed Blue Moon's Major Lag between 1:00am and 2:00am, american time?

I think its Blue Moon Shifting through the Dark Hour.

What do the rest of the nerds/Persona 3 players that Use Blue Moon Roleplay that have experienced the phenomena think?

oh. >.> that must be one huge step its taking back, and one tiny hop forward, lol.

D: i thought my internets had F***ed up because during the backup, my other computers had seemed to be... network impaired, so yeah.

:U Thanks for the Heads-Up, mr. Supervillan-superhero Seraph. Your Villainous Deeds of informing the inhibited public shall not go unrewarded... >.<

Andour Seibym said:
oh. >.> that must be one huge step its taking back, and one tiny hop forward, lol.

D: i thought my internets had F***ed up because during the backup, my other computers had seemed to be... network impaired, so yeah.

:U Thanks for the Heads-Up, mr. Supervillan-superhero Seraph. Your Villainous Deeds of informing the inhibited public shall not go unrewarded... >.<
ô.o

Andour Seibym said:
>.< is it Just me, or has anyone else noticed Blue Moon's Major Lag between 1:00am and 2:00am, american time?

I think its Blue Moon Shifting through the Dark Hour.

What do the rest of the nerds/Persona 3 players that Use Blue Moon Roleplay that have experienced the phenomena think?

... American time? o0;

Yeah. I live in Japan because of college, and at the mentioned time, eastern pacific, it lags. My regular house is in NY, but luck put me in a japanese law school.

O: computer clock JP, house clock NA

167s8ee.jpg

AMERICAN TIME, FUCK YEAH!

Andour Seibym said:
Yeah. I live in Japan because of college, and at the mentioned time, eastern pacific, it lags. My regular house is in NY, but luck put me in a japanese law school.

O: computer clock JP, house clock NA

Which school? Seems like it would be helpful for constitutional law.

Back
Top Bottom