Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Chord

Nathan turned and looked toward Katie, winking at her before he began to take off Marissa's clothes all the while Darian continued to bang and tackle into the door in hopes of breaking it open. "Ngh...Marissa you're really driving me crazy..." He reached down to start fingering the girl's pussy as he kissed her neck tenderly. "Moan for me baby...Let Katie know how good I'm making you feel..."

A shudder went over her as his fingers slipped into her pussy. She moaned softly, her head coming to rest on his shoulder as he played and toyed with her body. Katie was watching with wide eyes as Nathan's fingers went into Marissa. Surely that hurt her. She thought. But from the sounds the woman was making it felt good.

Nathan grinned and removed himself from Marissa's body and began to strip down as well. He was fully erect for Marissa, and moved to sit down in his captain's chair. "Marissa...come on over here and do what you want to me. Want to do some foreplay? Get over here and start sucking me off...among other things. Want to jump straight to the sex? Ride this dick like your life depends on it."

Marissa whimpered as he moved away. She dutifully followed him to his chair and went to her knees. Her eyes shiftedup to his face right before she licked up the length of his cock, moaning at his taste. Her hand slid down her taut stomach to her pussy, teasing herself as she teased him.

"Mmm...See Katie? This is what women are supposed to do to please men sexually to begin with." He grinned and watched as Marissa licked his cock. "Marissa...Lets not play games. We're teaching a girl how to please men here. Start eating away...I know you're hungry. And once you've finished...I'll be sure to give you a creamy treat as a reward."

Marissa grinned and leaned up for a moment to draw his head down for a kiss while she wrapped her fist around his shaft to stroke him. "Why don't you make me?" She whispered against his lips, grinning. It would do the girl good to see a little rough fucking.

Nathan grinned. "Such a whore..." With that, he grasped the back of her head and forced her to take in the entirety of his length, and held her there for a few moments before pulling her back. "Be careful with what you wished for, Marissa..." Nathan grinned and stood up, and began to face fuck the girl. In and out, his cock thrust into her mouth. Her head being forced into his hips to take his cock in and down her throat. "Be sure you make lots of noise...It'll make me get off a lot more."

Marissa moaned as he pushed his cock into her mouth, gripping her hair tightly. She sucked him as best she could, holding her breath expertly. Her hands gripped his thighs as he stood, face fucking her. The noises she made were lewd as she looked up at him. When he let her pull back, she spit on his cock and began stroking him as she caught her breath. "Like that?" She purred, going back to eagerly sucking him.

"Just like that..." He said with a grin as he felt her doing all of the work now. He stood there and allowed for Marissa to eat away at his cock all the while making lewd noises. "Katie...come here." He replied as he pointed to the chair nearby. "You are a virgin but that doesn't mean that you can't come and enjoy a front row seat of cock sucking...And take your clothes off too. I won't fuck you...but I would hate for the clothes that Marissa got for you would get sticky."

Marissa groaned around his cock as she sucked him off sloppily. Katie hesitantly walked over, stripping out of her clothes and sitting as he directed. She watched closely as the other woman sucked the Captain's cock.

He would soon pull out, and grinned as he looked to Katie. "Watch...This is how your captain proves his superiority over this crew." He began to wipe his saliva-coated cock all over Marissa's face, smearing it into her skin before stuffing it back into her mouth. He face fucked her even more, in and out his cock slipped until it came hard...shooting his seed down Marissa's throat.

Marissa enjoyed the attention he gave her as he rubbed his hard cock over her face. She eagerly opened her mouth, sucking him fervently. She felt him throbbing and opened her throat, taking him in as deep as she could as he began shooting off. She held his cum in her mouth and pulled his cock out, allowing the last few spurts to splatter across her face. She grinned, rubbing his cock head over her cum covered lips. "Mmm how was that Nathan?" She asked, looking up at him.

Nathan laughed as he watched her rub his cock over her lips. "It was amazingly good, my dear Marissa..." He looked to Katie with a devious grin. "Did you get that? Did you watch? What do you have to say, hm? To see a woman as strong as Marissa suddenly drop so low to become cock hungry for a man such as myself...Do you wish to see what kind of pleasure she has been experiencing ever since I reunited with her?"

Marissa reached for a cloth to wipe her face clean as Nathan spoke with Katie. She stood up, watching the girl's reaction. The timid girl nodded shyly as Nathan asked if she would like to experience the pleasure he gave Marissa.

He grinned and moved over and began to press the tip of his cock into her lips like before. "Taste the meat of a man covered in his own essence. What does it taste like? Do you enjoy it? Go on...suck on it."

Katie slowly opened her lips to take him inside. She didn't care for the taste much but didn't say anything to him about it. Gently, she sucked like his asked. Marissa watched boredly. She wanted to get off but with Nathan"teaching" Katie,that wwouldn't happen soon.

Nathan grinned as he watched Katie suck on his cock. "Good....You're getting the hang of it...But that is enough." He stepped away so that her mouth would lose his cock. "You are a virgin. You shouldn't have to be taught much until you lose that cherry of yours." He looked to Marissa and grinned as he walked over to her and patted her head. "Come on...Get on all fours so we can show her doggy style."

Her hand shot out and grabbed his wrist tightly. "Don't treat me like a fucking dog Nathan. I won't have it." With that, she moved away and onto the bed, going down onto her hands and knees with her hips thrust up into the air.

He laughed even more when he saw her reaction to him treating her like a dog. "Sorry bout that Mary. Seems I've gotten ahead of meself." He grinned and walked over to her, prodding her pussy with his cock as he looked over to Katie. "Come here...get a good look at this. Watch as I fuck the first mate of this ship like a dog."

Marissa simply rolled her eyes at him. He better tread lightly or she would walk out, leaving him high and dry. After all, she was sure she could seduce the boy into fucking her. "Watch yourself Captain. Piss me off and you won't be getting off." She warned, rocking back so his cock slipped into her soaking cunt.

"I could find some other ways to get me off...but honestly, you're the only one that knows how to do it right with me." He said with a grin as he reached forward to cup her cheek gently as she rocked on his cock. "Katie...Do you see the connection between us down there? How does it make you feel?"

Kaitlynn was watching where the two were joined, her eyes glued to the way the thick column of flesh spread open the woman's folds as it disappeared into her body. She clenched her thighs together as she began aching. She wanted to feel him like that, deep inside of her.

Marissa groaned as Nathan's hard cock plowed into her pussy, his hips slapping against her ass. She clung to the desk, one hand going down to rub her clit as they fucked. "Harder." She commanded.

"As you wish." He said with a grin as he thrust harder into Marissa. His hips slammed into hers, making loud slapping sounds with each connecting thrust. His hands reached out so he grasped Marissa's breasts as he thrust into her, and he grinned deviously as he twisted her nipples between his fingers. "Do you see this, Kaitlynn? How a man takes a woman and makes her pretty much cock crazy?"

The girl nodded as she stared, dumbfounded.

Marissa looked over her shoulder at the girl, as her body was jerked by his hard thrusts. "Why don't you give her some hands on experience Nathan? She's too naive to understand what she's seeing."

Nathan grinned and pulled his cock out of the girl. "Hands on experience huh?" He grinned as he moved over and began to prod Kaitlynn in the side. "Well...I think thats a great idea...but why don't you lead her through it hm? Tell her what to do while I sit back and enj-er...sit back and be the test dummy."

Back
Top Bottom