Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Chord

She laughed softly, feeling his steely arms wrap around her. A soft hum of pleasure left her kiss swollen lips when he began rubbing her pussy. "Mmmm you just make an offer a girl just can't refuse Captain." She moaned, arching her hips to his hand. "That feels wonderful Nathan." She turned in his arms and pulled his head down, kissing him deeply as her hand went to stroke his limp cock.

He moved her hand away from his cock and shook his head. "No. This is all for you baby. I don't want any satisfaction other than the fact I get to touch your body all over." He grinned and picked her up, and brought her back to the bed. Once he lay her down, he pulled the blanket over the two of them to their necks and his hand began to move between her legs, molesting her pussy as he kissed her lips passionately.

Marissa felt a twinge of disappointment when he pulled her hand away. Had she done something to displease him? Her thoughts were jumbled as he carried her back to bed, furthering their passions as he played with her body. Her thought was that men always wanted their pleasure to come firat so why was Nathan doing this? It left her utterly confused as she kissed him back, her hands moving over his smooth, broad back.

His fingers began to open and close her pussy as he kissed her, tongue sliding into her mouth to wrap around hers. His other hand went to start squeezing and massaging her breast, fingers grasping the flesh and massaging them firmly, skin grazing across her nipples before his fingertips pinched at them to tease her somewhat. "Enjoying yourself, Mary?" HE said teasingly.

"Y-yes. But why won't you allow me to pleasure you? Did I do something wrong before?" She asked softly, biting her lip she felt his fingers teasing her clenching pussy and swollen breasts. Her nipples ached and the small oich he gave them sent heat into her loins as they lay there, entwined.

"Thats a mighty stupid way of thinking." He said with a puzzled look. "I'm the one pleasuring you, not wanting anything in return, and this is punishment? Wouldn't this be nothing more than a prize, reward, gift, etcetera?" He laughed lightly and moved his hand away from her pussy. "Though if you don't want my gift...I can take it back and we can simply lay here with one another and not do anything to each other."

Quickly, she grabbed his wrist, stopping him. "I am just afraid that I don't please you Nathan. Not really punishment for me exactly." She brought his hand up from under the covers and licked at his fingers, tasting herself on them. " I'm new at the whole intimacy thing. You'll have to forgive me."

'Intimacy? I hope she isn't taking all of this seriously. Its just us being able to get rid of some sexual tension at sea.' He was worried she was growing attached. He wasn't a one woman operation. He couldn't be tied down...Relationship-wise anyway. Especially with true romance. "Eh no worries Mary." He said with a smile. "Though...You aren't taking this too seriously are you? This is just so we can get rid of some sexual tension at sea."

Now that starement hurt her. She blinked up at him dumbly for a fsw moments before answering. "No. Not at all Captain." Hurriedly, she scooted out from underneath him and jerked in her clothes, heading out into the frigid air without another word to him.

'Yeah. Not at all my ass...' He thought in his head once she was gone. He sighed and stayed in the bed, nude. He knew when to leave her alone and he'd probably be killed if he went to try and console her or just even show his face up on the deck. He stayed in the captain's quarters, not bothering to put his clothes on. He fell asleep in his bed waiting for her.

Marissa navigated the Duchess through the still, dark waters that matched her thoughts. She shivered in the chill air as she sailed closer to the small port, dutifully as her Captain had asked. She could still feel his touch and could smell him on her skin, causing her to become angry at herself. "Stupid girl...you should have known better." She chastised hersrlf for letting him bed her.

When morning would come around, Nathan emerged from the quarter's and looked to the bright sunlight that shown. They had apparently docked at the port town. The sea gulls had awakened him and they were still chirping loudly to one another. This was definitely the sound of a real port town where gulls were singing and dockhands, merchants, and travelers were loud. "Wonder where Marissa is...." He murmured.

Marissa was below decks in the crew's quarters, sleeping soundly. She had gotten them to port sometime around dawn and after paying the harbor master, retired to one of the dingy hammocks below decks to rest.

Nathan assumed she was out and about in the town. He would let her do whatever she needed to forget what he said last night...but for now, he needed to search for some more crew mates. He had a captain...and a navigator. He needed someone good with a sword, a marksman, or simply a chef. "Tch...Good luck to me for finding anyone willing to toss their lives away to come along."

Marissa slept lightly and awoke when she heard someone moving about below decks. Silently she slipped out of the hammock and moved towards the intruder.

Scurrying along the ship, a man was looking for something to eat. He was looking in all the wrong places since the ship held no food and that was the reason why they came to the port anyway. The man wandered into the crew quarters and began to look through some footlockers, not noticing Marissa. Meanwhile, Nathan had soon returned to the ship. "I should do a search of the ship first before I decide to just leave it...that girl might be so pissed off with me that she might abandon me here. Hell....I did it to her once." He murmured as he reboarded the duchess.

While the man was searching, his sister was hidden away in the captain's quarters. She was tucked down between the desk and a wall. Marissa stealthily moved behind the man, bringing a blade up to his neck. "I suggest you tell me what you are doing in my ship before things get very messy." She hissed.

The man felt the cold edge of the blade against his neck and he stayed perfectly still. He had turned white as a sheet and slowly turned to look at her, obvious shock, yet no horror, on his face. "H-How did you find me...!? Who the hell are you...!?" He seemed distraught about being caught.

Meanwhile, Nathan retired to the captain's quarters to gather a few extra coin. He was definitely going to go to some taverns for a drink or four. This is when he saw her for the first time. "The hell are you?" He didn't seem hostile as he noticed the girl near his desk. "Come on out. I can see you from here...There's a gap under the desk between it and the floor and I can see you there."

" I'm first mate of this ship. Now I will ask only once more mate. Why are you on my shipml She snarled, looking up at him.

The girl squeaked as she heard Nathan speak. Slowly, she crawled out of her hiding space, helds up. "P-p-please..don't hurt me. M-my brother and I are just trying to find some food." Large, brown eyes stared him down, seeming to look into his soul. "Please..."

"I...Was just looking for some food alright!?" He said in annoyance, now growing angrier with this girl rather than scared of her. "I just came here to get some food for an orphan...I couldn't afford any so I said I would steal some for her. Dammit have a heart and just share a damn loaf of bread you old hag!"

Nathan sighed and rubbed the side of his head. "Stand up dammit...I'm not angry atcha. There isn't a scrap of food on this ship to steal so there isn't any real harm done...Though you did trespass on me ship...And I have to punish you somehow..." A grin came across his face as he looked to the innocent girl before him. "Strip."

" Watch your tongue boy. I merely asked a question." She stood and sheathed her dagger again. " I'm afraid we don't have any food on board. That's why we're docked." She replied, taking him by the arm. "C'mon. let's go see the captain."

The girl's eyes widened. "W-what?" She asked. She was completely innocent to the ways of men, especially pirates.

"Let go of me!" He said angrily as forced his arm from her grasp. "To hell with yer captain. I didn't even steal nuthin so I should just be walkin off this ship without so much as a warning! The worst I did was stowaway!" He glared heavily at Marissa and backed away from her slightly. Meanwhile, Nathan was simply grinning as he took some steps closer to the girl. "Strip....Take off your clothes...Get nude. And reveal yourself to me..."

"Fool! I was taking you to the captain to see what we could do about your situation." She hissed, an angry fire burning in her eyes as she squared off with him.

The girl was shivering in fear as Nathan gave his orders. "I-I don't think I should. I-I really need to be going." She moved to edge past him.

The man simply glared right back. He could feel their gazes just colliding with one another, creating mental static that shot from their eyes toward one another, only to collide and attempt to push the other back toward its source. "What can you captain do for me? If he can't even afford any food aboard his vessel, what makes you think he can feed me if he can't feed himself!?"

Nathan reached out and grasped the girl's arm, before pulling her into his body. He grinned and wrapped his arms around her, getting her scent. She smelled dirty yet there was something about her that was getting to him in a good way. "I didn't dismiss you yet..." One hand reached up and began to start squeezing her breast tenderly.

Marissa sighed in annoyance. "Nathan!" She yelled, hoping he was still on board. Her icy eyes never left the man as they stood almost toe to toe.

Back
Top Bottom