Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Moonchild (Ninja and Amy)

Vee extended her hand and Ashley lifted her's to meet it, locked in utter rapture at the undead goddess before her. Vee lifted her to her feet and slowly spun her until Ashley was facing the seated pair. Vee pressed up against her from behind, sniffing her hair and neck, her hands reaching down and running under the shirt to rub and grope at Ashley's breasts which caused the girl to moan loudly, her legs buckling, but Vee easily supported her. Ashley's head rolled back exposing her neck. Vee slowly undid the single button on Ashley's shorts and a deft hand slowly slid inside and in a moment, the woman in her arms was moaning loudly, gasping and groaning with wild abandon. Vee's eyes, though, were firmly locked on Vivian, staring deep with that look that saw beyond the physical. Her eyes looked predatory, like the eyes of a cat before a mouse in her paws. Then she opened her maw, two long sharp canines revealing themselves and she wrapped her mouth around Ashley's neck like a snake. Ashley screamed out, but not with pain, it was a cry of raw, unfiltered ecstasy, utter pleasure as she had a fierce, intense orgasm, her eyes going wide and intense, her body lurching forward but restrained by Vee's arm around her, unable to understand or comprehend this feeling, but simply experience it. Vee feed deeply and hungrily from her as Ashley's eyes rolled back and she sunk deep into her arms, letting her toy with her and take from her.

Beside Vivian, Rafe's hand came to her knee and gripped it firmly, only a slight look of wonder on his face betraying any feelings of lust inside him. As the moment started to pass, Vee slowly let her lips leave the girl's neck, licking up stray blood from her lips, Ashley having passed out. The bite only left a pair of insect bite marks on her neck as Vee let her slowly down on the couch.

Vivian felt her breath hitch in her chest as she watched in wonder. Vivian even felt a little jealous of how much pleasure the young girl got from Vee's touch. It was something animalist about the way Vee wrapped around her and took from her, Vivian could understand that wild animalistic lust as it ran through her own viens at the moment. But it wasn't until Vee's teeth sank into the girls neck and the scream of pleasure followed. Vivian's lips parted ever so slightly in a look of amazement and enjoyment. But when Vee's purple eyes locked with her own she felt a shiver run through her body and up her spine. Vee looked like the ultimate predator, Vivian was unnerved and understood the uneasiness that Rafe would have felt. She did not like feeling hunted her self.

Vivian felt Rafe's hand grab hold of her knee, but she was still locked eyes with Vee unable to break their predatorial stare. When her mouth released the girl and she brought her too the couch Vivian was forced to move even closer to Rafe as to make room for the newly passed out girl. "I guess you weren't lying about the pleasure thing." She said with a weak and nervous laugh. She felt strange knowing how aroused she had been at Vee's little show how she felt moist between her legs from it. "Is she goign to be alright?" she asked tentatively.

"She'll be fine..." Vee commented, her voice deep from still relishing the moment of feeding. "She's strong, good blood. Like I said, I don't kill if I can help it. Don't believe the movies, biting someone doesn't make them a vampire it's an involved process."

Rafe patted Vivian's leg as he got up. "We should get going, we've got a long day ahead and a lot to do." Vee pouted.

"Really? Just like that?" She smiled and walked to him, giving him a kiss on the cheek before turning t othe door and opening it for them. "Don't be a stranger...either of you..." Rafe smiled a bit as he passed her and walked out, motioning for Vivian to follow him out of the club.

As much as Vivian had enjoyed the show, she had begun to feel uncomfortable, being hunted was not a sensation that set easily in her stomach. When Rafe stood Vivian hopped to her feet and closely followed Rafe. "It was, um, very nice to meet you." Vivian said with again a nervous smile before Rafe ushered her out the door.

Vivian stayed close to the man again, but she was not as overwhelmed, compared to what she had just sat through the lazer lights and less skillful dancers were nothing. She did stick close to him as he followed the same path towards the door. She looked down and noticed she was still wearing Rafes clothing, perhaps that was one of the Many things they had to do, that he had told Vivian.

Rafe looked at her and smiled a bit as they left, the daylight a little dazzling at first. "I know she's a little wild, but I think she's just showing off. She's really a good person...one of those that does what she can to get by. It's a world of unreasonable people sometimes and they make life difficult. I far as I know she's content to be and let others be, and just have fun...really that's a bear's life too."

He walked back to his car. "Now we're going to my den...my other home. You can go there when you like and when you need to hunt. You will hunt. Animals, not people...werewolves have set up certain rules to live by to keep the beast from taking over totally, kind of like how to hang on to your humanity. That's important because you have to maintain a balance. You're part human, part animal. And that animal has been sleeping a long time and will want to stretch it's legs. Trust me, the first time you hunt...it'll come to you and you'll feel alive for the first time. You asked me before why both of your parents can't be werewolves...that's one of the werewolf rules. The Wolf shall cleave unto humans. That means you don't mate with other werewolves. To some werewolves it's a sin akin to incest, but different people interpret the rules differently. Some say it means werewolves shouldn't fuck. Other people say it's ok as long as you don't conceive a child." He shrugged a bit. "I don't know which is more true, I'm not a werewolf and I wouldn't know what would happen if I had a child with one so I don't think about it much...but I do know what happens when two werewolves have a child. It's a monster...it's called a Spirit Monster, and it's a real horror, a traumatic experience for all involved and it becomes a rampaging horrible thing. There are other rules...you have to hunt...it placates the beast. Never eat the flesh of humans, it's a dehumanizing experience...but that doesn't mean you can't kill them, and sometimes you'll have to."

She took in a breathe of fresh air when they entered the real world again. She smile at him "yeah I'm not going to lie she had me going there for laity lie bit, seems like the most powerful powe of all especially over humans, lust! I felt like I was goin to pounce on them both" she said with a nervous laugh. She followed him to the car and hopped into the passenger seat. "Fun is a good way to live your life." She said with a wink.

He listens carefully enjoying the idea of a hunt, she felt a shiver of excitement run over her flesh. She imagined running through the woods. She was nervous about killing hints though it seemed violent but she trusted Rafe, if he said it was going to be the time of her life she believed him. As he spoke of werewolf partners she frowned. "I seriously hope it not expect fore to lot have sex, I mean no whore, but I'm not willing to give that up." She shivered at the idea of a monster child and frowned slightly. She wasn't interested in having one anytime soon but she had hoped to have a child at some point in her life. "Have there ever been children between different wear animals? Would they be monsters?" Asked curious about how it all worked.

"I have to say I'm excited to let the inner wolf out, just don't eat me please." She joked "lone wolf to bear I don't really stand that much of a chance. " she said smiling not worried for her safety at all. "What happens if we run into real wolves or bears. Can we talk to them. Will they know were are not full animals, are then friendly or dangerous?" Again the questions flowed. "Sorry my bad." She said weakly as the continued driving away from the city.

Once they were away from the city, he pulled over onto a barely seen path and drove along it for a short way until they came to some woods. Then he shut it down and got out. Time to walk and hike from here.

"No, werewolves have sex, and it's important for them to breed, there's not many werewolves in the world and not all the children you have will be werewolves, only a small few. The others are what's called wolf-blooded. They're humans, but they smell familiar. I don't know if there have been children between different lycanthrope species. I'm not sure, I haven't really heard of it. And as far as I know I don't have any children. All the sex I had was either someone someone that couldn't have children, or protected." He shrugged a bit.

"He you come across another animal, it'll smell that you're different, but you just communicate with it as another animal would. Use body language, threat displays, and whatever else you feel you need to." After about a half hour hike, they came to a small rise in the ground, a separation that was pronounced by a sudden slope. On the other side was a large rocky cave entrance that was decoration with charms and other symbols, either painted on the walls or made with out wood, stone, and string. Affixed to one side of the entrance was a long metal spike with three skulls speared through it. She recognized them as having wolfish traits to them. Hanging just inside the cave near the entrance was a huge stone axe that looked like it was meant to be used two-handed, even then with some difficulty as it was quite large and imposing. It all smelled like him. It was his home.

"Alright...take off the clothes, I'd rather not they be wrecked. When you do...think about being a wolf. Think about the wolf inside you. Just relax...and let it come to you, don't go to the wolf, just it come out of you from the inside..."

She followed him closely on their hike, keeping up relatively easily but fell behind every once and a while but he was patient and didn't seem to mind slowing his pace so she could catch up. She Listened and nodded quietly "What the fuck would I do without you to tell me all these crazy wolfie rules." She said laughing quietly.

When the neared the cave she smiled it defiantly looked like the kind of place that a werebear would like to hang out. As she neared she noticed the skulls and stopped and pointed tentatively. "Do I have something to worry about, you didn't just bring me here to kill me right?" She joked but in all truth seeing wolf skulls as decor was a little unnerving. She hesitated before following him into the cave. It smelt like bear, not bad, but her newly sensitive nose picked up that this was his property. She blushed slightly at his order to remove his clothes but she knew it wasn't sexual just a necessary part.

She slowly pealed his tee shirt off revealing her full chest again, the cold near winter air brought goose bumps to her flesh as her nipples puckered from the cold. She shivered and dreaded removing his pants but she did it quickly, turning slightly to the side of his so he was not directly looking at her nakedness. She had her arms wrapped around her body attempting to maintain some warmth. She tried think about changing into a wolf but nothing happened, the cold was invading her mind "This isn't wo..orr..king" She stuttered through chattering teeth. but she closed her eyes once more trying anything to get out of the cold. She imagined fur spreading over her body warm beautiful fur, she imagined her high body temperature keeping the bite of the air away, she imagined hands becoming paws that would not ache and burn from the icy air.

Before she attempted the change, he answered her question. "No, those are warnings to the Pure. The last time they invaded this area, I personally killed three of the bastards." He walked to one and turned it around to show the back of the skull was fractured and totally missing, indicating a massive head wound that was the likely cause of death. "They killed a good friend of mine, so I show this to let them know, they aren't welcome and if they want to try, they take their lives in their own hands. Before I snatch it out of them."

The second time she tried, a warmth slowly spread over her, and she had the sensation of her center of gravity shifting some, but when the movement passed, she felt warmer, much more stable, and a whole new world of sensory information assaulted her. When her eyes opened, she was now much shorter and Rafe was looking down at her. Any attempted to talk came out of basic, bestial sounds, howls, grunts, growls, and yips. Rafe looked at her and nodded slowly. "Yea, that's your first time as a wolf alright." She could understand him perfectly. His voice was loud for a moment, but her ears flicked and turned instinctively, tuning it down so he wasn't so loud to her. "Go out, walk around, get used to your form, and try to catch something to eat. Rabbit, squirrel, mink, something easy to catch. Just follow your instincts a bit and if you don't catch something, that's fine, but you need to try and hunt, just to experience it." He reached out and petted her softly. "I'll see if I can find us some raw honey and berries. Just go easy, you're not used to being on four legs and being this open to your senses..."

"Oh thank goodness I'm not one of them then right?" She added "I'm sorry about your friend though" she had never felt anything like it before the switch from human too wolf. She welced the feeling of warmth and the over sensitivity to the world around her was more interesting then anything. She wanted to run, she almost ran off on him before e spoke but she managed to keep her newly changed paws still for moments longer. She wondered how he could tell it was the first time she changed. She listened clearly. As he finished she yippe an agreemt that would have been an agreement if she had been human. He appeared so far away, though paws to her own sight appeared large. As he reached out and petted her head it felt strange but not unwelcome. It felt like something that had he been someone she trusted less she would have shied away but instead she leaned her head lightly into his hand for a moment before crashing out of the cave, with so much excitement it appear clumsy. One she felt dirt beanth her paws again she looked up back at Rafe and barked once more before turning and running this time with much more grace.

Once she got the hang of running in four legs she felt her strong muscles move er silently and quickly through the trees. She didn't think about hunting first she thought about running, she just loved the feeling how free she was and wild. The forest had always seemed beautiful to her, but through her new Senses it was unlike anything she could have ever imagined. The earth smelt fresh and moist the sounds clear and bright the colors blurred and sharp at once. She ran until she reached a small body of water she neared it to drink, but caught herself starring at the reflection before quenching her squired thirst. Her was darker grey with reddish brown through out the top of her head and along her back, though her chin and belly were lighter white and light greys. Her eyes dholes her the most. They were her same greyish blue but changed wild. She felt beautiful, more so then she did in her human form, wild and earthly. She shook ther head and began to drink. She realized she had forgot her task to hunt and set about stalking some small game animals. She managed a squirell rather easily but felt I satisfied with the kill. She didn't like or not like killing it just was. It was a way of life and her animal sense knew it. As a wolf she killed and hunted when needed not for any other reason. She managed a rabbit as well before heading back. She had manage to drift far from the cave and had to double back, she smelt death, a fresh kill and quietly her belly to the ground looked through the brush and found a devoured dear, something or something's had brought down the huge buck and cleaned its bones well of meat. She felt uneasy as she sniffed the air smelling the other predictors sense, they were not as old as she wished them too be. He quickly circled around the sight and with a very quick pace headed toward the cave once more.

Rafe was at the entrance to the cave in bear form, sitting on his hind legs, supported by his ones. He had near him a ruined beehive that was stick and oozing with gooey, sugar-laden honey and a bush of berries he torn off, nipping at the berries, but not minding much of the leaves. He took an occasional lick of the honey, again not particular with the junk parts since he had a powerful stomach for digestion. Bears subsisted on a largely vegetable diet supported by occasional meat, mostly fish. He wasn't above hunting occasionally, but did it more out of opportunity or desire than out of a real need to let it out. Deer or some other sizable mammal made for good eating, but he wasn't usually fast enough to catch smaller, faster prey, and he usually had to have a good element of surprise, or simply scavenge the kill of someone else. For now he was just waiting for Vivian to return to share his food with her, if she desired some. Wolves were largely carnivorous, but it didn't mean her human appetites wouldn't want some fresh honey and berries, a treat for anyone.

Vivian managed to move away from the carnage without detection by what eer had destroyed the buck. He quickened her pace. On the way she caught a pheasant, a particularly dumb bird but tasty. She didn't't consume it but instead carried it in her mouth gently. As she neared where had left Rafe she dropped the bird at his feet and nudged it forward as if to encourage him to eat it, she had found them very tasty snack. She sat on her hunches looking over the bears sweet meal. And yipped a laugh. As a wolf she had no desire to join his meal, but it looked good from the human perspective.

She made a mental note to ask about the usually Carnivora in this area. She imagined how silly they would appear to both human and animal kind alike. A large bear sittin with a packless wolf sharing a gathered meal between them. She was tired, but not like she had been the night before this was a healthy welcomed tiredness of well used energy and exercise. She sniffed at the berries curious if they would still taste good in her wolf form or if she would have to change back to human form enjoy them.

Rafe gave a short howl of acceptance of the gift and he started to tear into the bird, not minding in the least if he swallowed the feathers, just tearing the meat from the bones. He even chewed the bones open and sucked on the marrow a bit, but he didn't try to swallow them. He saw her eying the berries, but said and did nothing if she wanted to try them. He was an omnivore in this form, so he didn't know if a carnivore would enjoy non-meat items in their animal form.

She eyes him to make sure a bear blow would not follow as he eyed the berries. She sniffed once again before picking up two in her mouth. They tastes sickly sweet, acidic and resulted in her spitting out the small berry skins. She shook her head and snorted in distaste. It would seem that her wolf form preferred wolf food, which made sense.

She concentrated on being human once more, feeling tall and upright feeling smooth and naked. And she opened her eyes to the harsh wind hiring her nude human skin. Though she still felt the risk dual heat of being a wolf. She picked a very between er thumb and forefinger and popped it in her mouth relieved to find it was sweet and juicy. She kneeled beside the bear exposed as she snacked on the occasional berry. But the cold was harsh this time of year even with her raised body tempature and she had yet to master altering her body slightly only one way or the other. She scrunched closer to the bear next to her. She didn't want to cross allowed boundaries especially knowing from experience that ones mind shifted slightly when changed. Though still able to think and reason it was effected by ones animal form. But she couldn't resist he was so warm she foud feel his heat radiate off of him.

Rafe howled out something akin to laughter, rolling backwards in his full bear form, something that was a sight to see. He honestly didn't know what would happen when she tried it, but the result was still funny. Shifting to his human form, he continued to laugh until he manage to calm down some. Shifting between his forms was as natural as breathing to him and he could do it even in the midst of roaring laughter. Rafe smiled at her, as naked as she. "I did not know that would happen, just so you know." He got close to her, wrapping an arm around her for warmth. "Would you like to try another form?"

She couldn't help but join in on the laughter. He was laughing so hard it sucked her in with him. "I am glad you found it so amusing, it was awful as a wolf, but now I know not to do that again." She said positively. One would assume that both of them being naked with his arm around her would be strange but in truth it was not. They were half wild, it felt natural, and she was not about too pull away when he was so warm and the air so cold. "Yeah sure, you mean like the mostly human and mostly animal forms?" She asked trying to imagine what a mostly human wolf looks like and got some horrifying images. " what is the point of the mostly on or the other forms. I would think it much more. Umm obvious" she asked

Rafe nodded slowly. "I didn't get it at first either, but everyone has their preference for fighting, but each has it's advantages. In your human form...you look human. The benefits of that are obvious. In your animal form, your senses are the best, it's the best form for tracking. The near-animal form is fast and the best for overland movement when you need to get somewhere fast. It also allows you...somewhat of an animal disguise. You would essentially look like a dire wolf, a large, huge wolf of the legends of old. Your near-human form...that one looks different for each person, some have long hair and sideburns that look like fur, some get almost totally covered in fur, but you look like a large, beefy, feral human, maybe with sharp teeth, usually with some claws. It is a unique form that's good for stalking or fighting when you need to still be able to use your opposable thumbs to grip things or use human weapons. In the dark or in low-light you can even pass for a big human. And the war form is just when you need to be an engine of destruction and carnage."

Rafe stood up and away from her and concentrated for just a second. His arm and leg hairs grew long into short but sleek bear fur, his fingernails and toenails growing into long claws and his mouth and nose only slightly and passingly resembling a bear's short snout. His teeth as he bared them were sharper and clearly made to inflict damage, but closing his mouth could eye them, and there was a feral look in his eyes. His body was now much more muscular and though he looked sleek of form still, it bordered on being a full athlete or a gymnast with their large arms and powerful legs for supporting their entire body weight. "Just to warn you..." He almost snarled out. "In the near-animal and near-human forms...you're more in touch with the rage. Don't worry about harming me if you're overpowered by it, I'm a big boy...but I wanted to give you the heads up. You've never really experienced the rage, not consciously anyways...it's...powerful when you haven't indulged it in a while. These forms are primarily combat forms with special skills, where as the human and animal are mostly for getting around and doing things other than fighting."

She took in all his information, most of it actually making sense to her now compared to previously when it went right over her head. She watched in awe as he shifted again clearly a mostly human form. "Dire bear, giant bear that sound terrifying, you are already so big." She said with a light laugh. His body was strangely attractive being so muscular but in her human form it was more terrifying then anything as she saw the bear like details of his face. She gulped at the idea of being closer to her rage as it still intomidated her after her first experience with it. "I hope you don't have to bribe what a big boy you are I don't want either of us hurt." She wait with a weak drained smile before closing her eyes focusing on somewhere in between.

She did feel the rage, she was so at peace and happy with Rafe in the woods she didn't feel I pull as she had expected. Compared to the overcompensating power that took her he night proviso isle. But it was difficult to superset mostly human form half and half. He could feel some changes she felt stronger charged with power. She felt warmer again. Not imprints travel as her wolf fur had been but much more toasty then her nude human flesh. When she opened her eyes they appeared much lore animalsistic, and wild almost glowing. Her face was angular with extremely high sharp Cheka bones of a female wolf skull. Her flesh was only lightly covered with fur on the from of her face that it was so short and velvety it was almost not visible. But she did grow slightly darker and a tail swung behind her. Her body was that of a fitness model not huge and billing but definatly one of the most toned muscular woman a man would ever see. She looked down and smiled at her elongated nails and ran her tounge over her sharpens teeth she felt powerful almost vicious she was a poweachine and knew it. If Rafe wasn't such a powerhouse himself she might have even teased the form on him. "Oh, I can see where the temptation is from. I feel so strong." She said I what almost founded like howls and tips but was more her voice, with a wolffish grin

Rafe changed back to his human form and look at her, nodding slowly. "Yes, you are strong in this form, fast, aware, I like it a lot because it's very versatile. You can fight well, but you can still think and use weapons or manipulate things like a human." He looked outside. "The wolves are going to be prowling around, it's getting dark. Why don't you spend the night here? Your animal form will keep you warm and you've learned a lot today. Besides, tomorrow you'll need energy for the lessons I've got planned. And tomorrow night you'll have some bruises. The cave will keep the wind away, just try to sleep." Rafe picked up some wood, looking like he was carving some sort of totem or charm from it with a stone knife that looked like he might've made it himself, it was rough and primitive, but still cut the wood just fine.

Rafe was wide awake in the dead of night. While the moon was full, he stepped out of the cave a fierce, but contemplative light in his eyes. Grabbing a large horn, carved from some beast that hung on the wall by a rope, he walked a few yards from the cave and blew into, giving a mighty and deep sound, long and forlorn. Staring up at the moon, he looked long into it, naked in the night and bathed by her pale light. He slowly opened his lips and sung an ancient song with a deep bass voice, filled with woe and longing, each word long and low.

We've traveled long and far,
From the north so cold.
Scattered and broken,
Our hearts grow old.

We've lost our homeland,
We've given our pride.
We'll never see home again,
So close to the tides.

Our young are few now,
They never saw the Fjords.
So hear our long lament,
The song of the Beorns.

When the beast did come,
It was a darkest night.
No moon did shine,
No warning light.

We paid with our lives,
We paid with kin's blood.
We fled from the Fjords,
On the frozen mud.

I buried my brothers,
I buried my father's kin.
Now my only wish,
Is to see their hallowed tombs again.

I've lost my loved ones,
I have no warrior's pride.
I'll never see my homeland,
Before it's my time to die.

The winds did howl loud,
The bitter ice was dread.
We fought the beast so cruel,
Until the snow ran red.

And so we lay now,
On lands not our own.
I remember the winter's song,
It calls in my bones.

I buried my sisters,
I buried my mother's kin.
It feels like all a dream
I'll never see their hallowed tombs again.

Rafe remained outside for a long hour, looking up at the moon before wiping his eyes and returning to the cave in his bear form, digging at the ground a bit and curling up, laying his head against the ground.

"Alright, sounds like a good plan to me." She said noticing it was much later then it she thought it was the sun low in the sky. As they returned to the cave she didnt turn right away. She enjoyed testing out her new forms. But once with in the cave she shifted to human for a moment the col seemed to bother her less and less but still had bite. "Wait wolves? as in regular wolves? or those other werewolves? Are they going to smell me and try to chase me off, I left alot of scent out in my run today." She asked nervously knowing that territory was shared between Rafe and the wolves but she was neither Rafe nor a member of the pack they may not be happy to see her.

AS the sun lowered and the chilly air dropped in temperature rapidly Victoria Shifted to her wolf form and paced circles before eventually laying down he head resting over top of her crossed paws. She was tired, the shifting and exploring and hunting had taken alot out of her. And though she attempted to stay awake, she feel asleep watching Rafe in the pale silver moonlight the streamed into the cave.

It wasnt until hours later that she stirred again. Sleepy she lifted her head aware that Rafe was awake but it wasnt until the song began that her ears shot forward much more alert. She did not understand much of it some words forging others lost in distance but she knew it to be a tale of woe. As he sat she grew tired once more and lowered her head but did not fall asleep. She watched him effortlessly shift and lumber into the cave. She had heard the sadness in his singing, when he lowered himself to sleep she stayed were she was for what seemed like hours. But eventually she crawled on her belly until she was only a few inches away from him and curled up once more nuzzling the bear seh thought slept, as to comfort him before quickly falliing asleep in their shared warmth.

When the morning's light came streaming in, Rafe was already up and about. He had caught a few fresh salmon from a nearby stream and had build a small fire, roasting them since his human side desired something cooked. There was enough for the both of them. Last night had seemed like some sort of dream. Rafe was whistling softly, putting the finishing touches on the wooden charm he had been working on when a male voice, kind of high and skiddish chimed in. "So, who's the new cub?"

"Someone that I found, I'm showing her the ropes. She's with me." Rafe didn't look up or even break a stride in his work as he continued to whistle while a youth that looked like a late teenage in ripped jeans and a hoodie sat on a high branch overlooking his cave.

"You know, Gail is not going to like this, you bringing new wolves onto our territory."

"By 'our' I'll assume you mean mine and the pack's land, and not just the pack's land. And Gail can kiss my ass, I'm not her bitch pup, I'll do as I please. If she doesn't like it, she and the pack can go sniff for scraps from the Horde or from Gregory's clan. If she wants to speak with me, she can come as an equal instead of sending one of her lessers like I'm some stray she can disrepect." That sent the youth snarling at Rafe like a wolf, though he was in his human form. "Tell Gail she needs to relax, maybe she needs a good humping." The youth snapped his teeth and jumped down before restraining himself, realizing what Rafe was.

As Victoria sat up she stretched, as she rose from the ground she began to shift until she was fully human again as her hands reached the air, whining as she stretched a little. She had slept well for all the strangeness, she had been warm and content to sleep on the ground. As her eyes adjusted to the bright morning sun she saw the teen in the tree her eyes bounced between the two as she tried to read how Rafe felt about the boy. Rafe was obviously unphased by the teen which made Victoria feel at ease.

Victoria smirked as she reached for His tee shirt to cover her naked chest but went without his pants she didn't want to ruin them anymore then the trek through the woods had, and she doubted she would need them for long knowing their were more lessons to be had today. Rafe had a way with words she did not know this Gail but She seemed as one would expect an Alpha to be. The teen seemed to be an Omega, and Rafe treated him as he was. The teens snarl brought Victoria to more attention as she quickly rose and made it to the entrance of the cave. As she did Rafe added a second blow that brought a full laugh from her belly. She tensed for a moment as the youth jumped as if to attack, but at least he was smart enough not to do that.

She looked at Rafe and rose an eyebrow and nodded in the teens direction. "I am assuming this is one of the pack's own?" She asked it was funny how though she her self was a wolf she felt her allegiance with Rafe, maybe because he had gone out of his way to help her, or because she knew he meant her no harm, or just because the teen wolf she found utterly annoying already.

The slight breeze shifted a bit and brought a wave of scents, especially the teen's, to her nose. Her senses were becoming more adept, even in human form, and discerning things was like recovering lost, long forgotten memories. She could smell that he was one of the People, a werewolf like her, young, in good health, if a little ragged from fast food, and clearly his emotions were enflamed.

Rafe looked at her, and nodded slowly. She was the only one that could make him break his concentration on his woodwork, not even this interloper could. Though it was a small and subtle thing, it was a measure of respect to her that she commanded and this stranger did not. "Yes, he's the bottom draw there, and he's apparently sensitive about it. Gail is plenty pissed at me, and likely I'll have to talk to her to smooth things over. But she doesn't rule me or this land, and you've got a right to exist and be here as much as anyone."

The youth looked up at her and spoke to her. "Gail is the pack Alpha. She'd like a word with you." Rafe looked over at her and shrugged his shoulders softly.

"Go speak to her if you like, she's not about to hurt you just for being here...it's one of the rules, the People don't kill the People. Unless there's pretty serious conflict, that's a cardinal sin. If you're going to go, you go can alone or you can invite me along if you like..." It was very ritualized like that. Rafe was trying to subtly tell her that this was part of being an independent animal. You don't assume people will do things for your sake, and you don't let them be presumptuous with your own actions. If you want someone to come with you, invite them. If they invite themselves and their company is not wanted, you put them in their place. It wasn't about being cold or an asshole, it was about asserting your strength, and she'd need strength to go at it without a pack.

Vivian smiled as he made eye contact with him, she eyed his handy work but didn't ask, if he wanted to tell her what it is he was working on he would have told her. She eyed the teen suspiciously, but nodded once a sharp nod understanding. Looking back at Rafe she smiled sweetly once more, "No you have done enough for me so far, but keep your ears open, knowing me, I could find trouble anywhere." She said weakly before turning to the teen. She had never met him before but she knew him a wolf he smelt and read and moved like a wolf. She didn't know why but something inside her made her feel better then him. She Was not a proud person but she had a deep sensation that she outranked him. She thought, 'maybe its a wolf thing? I'll have to ask Rafe about it later' before she asked the young man "So how far away is this Gail? lead the way." She said stepping up to the teen looking him dead in the eye.

She turned back to Rafe one last time "See you as soon as I am done. Don't be too bored or lonely with out me." She said with a wink and a smile before turning back to the teen and lightly nudging him with her toe. "Lets go the sooner we get there the sooner I can come back."

Rafe waved at her. "Just be careful and choose your words carefully, I can get away with it because I'm a bear. You might have to deal with them in the future, so you might want to be more diplomatic than I am, but that's up to you." Rafe then continued on his wood work.

"Gail isn't far..." the teen commented as he turned and started waking away, hiking a bit. He used human form because he didn't know how much she had learned. The animal or near-animal would have been faster, but again, it was some form of limited courtesy.

After about a half-hour or so, she could smell others. Many others. It was hard to pinpoint the individual scents, but there were quite a few. Then she started to see them, in various forms. Those in human or near-human form were in a variety of clothes, a few were in the animal or near animal form. They were hanging out around and in some trees that were overlooking a waterfall, a rushing river that went over was nearby. Standing alone was a young woman in human form of Eurasian look, with violet highlights in her hair and some tribal tattoo over one of her eyes. She wear simple deep green and violet robes, as if she were from another age and from her belt hung a large leather sheath for some bladed weapon that was short and thick, like a huge knife. She turned when she sensed Vivian approach, and tilted her head back a bit to acknowledge her.

"Hello, new fish. My name is Gail Nightwind and I'm the Alpha of this pack." Gail's voice and demeanor was calm and cool. "I wanted to find out why you're here on these lands, and to ask you how much you know of what you are. I don't know how much the bear has taught you, but an uneducated Uratha is a dangerous one for everyone."

Back
Top Bottom